PDA

View Full Version : Spa For Couples???

Frankiestine
25-03-2004, 05:07 PM
Need advise of bro here, anyone knows where I can find Spa that is open for couples (not gays I am straight as a ruler)? Not the hanky panky type ok I know where those are, I need a geniune setup as surprise for someone.

LookLookSeeSee
25-03-2004, 05:08 PM
No hanky panky? You asking this under Sammyboy forum? you sure?

Frankiestine
25-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by LookLookSeeSee

Well Sammyboy forum is where I come for the latest development and intelligence gathering....

KCLIM73
25-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by LookLookSeeSee

Correct what. Not all the FRs here involves hanky panky. Also got those dun have one so that we know which ones not to waste our time and money at right?

gigantic_tk
25-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Frankiestine
Need advise of bro here, anyone knows where I can find Spa that is open for couples (not gays I am straight as a ruler)? Not the hanky panky type ok I know where those are, I need a geniune setup as surprise for someone.
I recommend you a home ultrosonic bubbles spa, can try but on appointment only........ pm me if you are interested.:)

newyorker88
25-03-2004, 11:02 PM
try and ask KENKO spa, at south bridge road, not too sure do they do couple.

mansee77
29-03-2004, 03:20 PM

Try St Gregory Spa. Not cheap though. the last time i tried bcos they've a special package for couple. So i paid $180 instead of $380. It's nice, yr own private room.

Kdajong99
29-03-2004, 03:30 PM

try aviva spa at pasir ris. there's is promotion at $230 per couple for 90mins. Nt too bad but need bookin in advance. Can search the net for more info, it's one of the cheapest couple spa and massage i came across. :D Enjoy n have fun.

cheongkid
29-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
try aviva spa at pasir ris. there's is promotion at $230 per couple for 90mins. Nt too bad but need bookin in advance. Can search the net for more info, it's one of the cheapest couple spa and massage i came across. :D Enjoy n have fun.
www.avivaspa.com

Kdajong99
29-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
www.avivaspa.com

Guru, u knoe every single thing under the sun hor....:D

cheongkid
29-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Guru, u knoe every single thing under the sun hor....:D
No lah, I remembered posted that before somewhere in this forum.

Frankiestine
29-03-2004, 04:12 PM
Tks to all the bros on the suggestion of the various spa. Will it check out.:)

Kdajong99
29-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by mansee77
Try St Gregory Spa. Not cheap though. the last time i tried bcos they've a special package for couple. So i paid $180 instead of $380. It's nice, yr own private room.

bro, u have more info on st gregory spa? u have the massage at Grand Royal at coleman st or Royal Park at beach road? Thinkin of gg there with my gal. :D

mansee77
30-03-2004, 04:53 PM
bro, u have more info on st gregory spa? u have the massage at Grand Royal at coleman st or Royal Park at beach road? Thinkin of gg there with my gal. :D

it's at coleman st.
the rm is nice n cosy with attached jacucci.
u can hv steam bath in the bath rm which the recep will show u.
make sure yr girl is comfortable while naked bcos they'll give u 1 hr to yourself before the massage. For that u can spent time in the jacucci, steam bath.
they'll start by giving u a mineral scrub.
there's only 1 pair of shorts n 1 paper panty n after the scrub both of u are supposed to wash away yr salt with the 2 ladies standing there watching u bath.
rm is nice with soft music n nice aroma scent.
enjoy yourself.

DieCorkStand
30-03-2004, 10:28 PM
Hi Bro , you mean you wear the paper underwear to wash up the scrub ? With your girlfriend ?

I have callup Yishun SAFRA SPA and they have a flower bath private rm for couples which charge members for $208.

Can try ...

Kdajong99
31-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by mansee77
it's at coleman st.
the rm is nice n cosy with attached jacucci.
u can hv steam bath in the bath rm which the recep will show u.
make sure yr girl is comfortable while naked bcos they'll give u 1 hr to yourself before the massage. For that u can spent time in the jacucci, steam bath.
they'll start by giving u a mineral scrub.
there's only 1 pair of shorts n 1 paper panty n after the scrub both of u are supposed to wash away yr salt with the 2 ladies standing there watching u bath.
rm is nice with soft music n nice aroma scent.
enjoy yourself.

tks for the info. will try it out. :D

triplebiatch
31-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Aviva Spa???? by Aviva insurance????