PDA

View Full Version : FL Tarma + cosplay>>>

blacky123444
04-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Got introduce this two lady by bro smallfish

Called the two lady to arrange a session in the evening. Lucky for me manage to book them alot of other bros seems to miss their chance. Book a room at lavender and called them.

Door Bell rang they came in XD Both Dress in white OL and get the same bag for some reason. They helped me to the shower and then they changed into their uniform. One nurse aand one as an police officer XD

Being the to tease me and stuff like that. Jia Jia being to give me a BJ while ting ting was helping herself with my wholebody. All of a sudden Jia Jia went to 100% on her BJ took me by surpise at how good she is..... CIM in about 3mins after she really tried. WOW.....

Change to Ting Ting to the BJ then Jia Jia being to teased me with her uniform and stuff like that. Cannot take it put on the Cd and start to pump her and relase in her again... Then Ting Ting start saying all the funny thing like Y both shot i oso give to Jia Jia. Then her cannot liao really need to rest for 10 mins....

Chat for awhile, then Ting Ting suddenly attck me saying it is after 10 mins liao.... I was like kao so fast meh....then after that it was like getting rape by a horny nurse experince was pretty good hahaha.:rolleyes: Relased another shot...

Think that the end? think again coz cd came in packet of 3 they tell me dud waste it... Must use finish they made me do two of them witht he remaining one saying it is unfair to do just one.....

I ended finishing with Jia Jia and get nagging from ting ting y always jia jia lol

Pretty Fun sessions.

blacky123444
04-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Bros I present to u 2 crazy gals

Name: Jiajia
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (fair, smooth)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (enhanced. good shape and soft. can see blood vein, like it)
BJ: 8/10 (powerful suction)
Frenching: Yes
CIM: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (responsive, wet, warm)
Moan: Loud with dirty talks back

Name: Tingting
Look:5/10 (Not really very good looking but the uniform did turn u on XD)
Body: 6.5/10 (skin not as fair as Jiajia's)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (between A and B cup)
BJ: 7.5/10 (similar to Jiajia's, quite good but still can improve)
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching: Depends
FJ: 8/10
Moan: Soft with dirty talk

Damage:
Single session--60/1shot/1hour or 100/2shots/2hours. Uniforms provided upon request
Tarma--200/2hours. Uniforms provided upon request. I dun think they have set a number of shot hahaha
Room And CD not provided and pls get even amount of CD if u doing 2 gals XD

andrewkhoo
04-03-2010, 05:21 PM
bro can pm me both contacts as i`m interested in tarma with cos

thanks a lot

jackass1985
04-03-2010, 05:43 PM
bro can pm me the contacts. cheers

loginasd
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Hi bro got pic to share...can pm their contact...thanks...

Hysteric
04-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Bro can pm me keen to try tks

appple
04-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Hi Bro...I am very keen to try..are they PRC or locals?

Please send me the contact.

Thanks alot

smallfish73
05-03-2010, 01:28 AM
Bros, please refer to the original thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/158756-tarma-uniforms-jiajia-tingting-pics.html

ximenqing39
05-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Hi Bro mind sharing your Tarma lady wanna try her both this coming weekend.

thkQ

enqist
06-03-2010, 01:01 PM
hi bro...i keen....=)

BBlitterstar
07-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi Bro i am interested to try, can i have thier contact. Many thanks.

scorelan
07-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Got introduce this two lady by bro smallfish

Called the two lady to arrange a session in the evening. Lucky for me manage to book them alot of other bros seems to miss their chance. Book a room at lavender and called them.

Door Bell rang they came in XD Both Dress in white OL and get the same bag for some reason. They helped me to the shower and then they changed into their uniform. One nurse aand one as an police officer XD

Being the to tease me and stuff like that. Jia Jia being to give me a BJ while ting ting was helping herself with my wholebody. All of a sudden Jia Jia went to 100% on her BJ took me by surpise at how good she is..... CIM in about 3mins after she really tried. WOW.....

Change to Ting Ting to the BJ then Jia Jia being to teased me with her uniform and stuff like that. Cannot take it put on the Cd and start to pump her and relase in her again... Then Ting Ting start saying all the funny thing like Y both shot i oso give to Jia Jia. Then her cannot liao really need to rest for 10 mins....

Chat for awhile, then Ting Ting suddenly attck me saying it is after 10 mins liao.... I was like kao so fast meh....then after that it was like getting rape by a horny nurse experince was pretty good hahaha.:rolleyes: Relased another shot...

Think that the end? think again coz cd came in packet of 3 they tell me dud waste it... Must use finish they made me do two of them witht he remaining one saying it is unfair to do just one.....

I ended finishing with Jia Jia and get nagging from ting ting y always jia jia lol

Pretty Fun sessions.

Bro,
there already a thread started from both of them. Pls refer to FL Dome 2 by Bro Smallfish.

Bulletrain
07-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Good FR!!! keep it up.