PDA

View Full Version : friend seekin for SugarPapa

shiokmc
04-03-2010, 11:34 AM
erm...in a dillemma...

have a close, good, female pal... Chinese 1983 babe with great hot bod; 34-26-38 @ 1.68m
she's asking me to help look for a SuggarDaddy for her... sigh

she has a stable boyfriend; and comes from a single-parent family...
she is seeking a more comfortable Life & does not mind being a kept-woman..

when she told me her asking is only 3k a month... i told her.. might not be worth it... make it at least 5+ and/or a supp CreditCard

sigh... anyways... u tink its a fair deal? And ... should i help her?:o

Deep Blue
04-03-2010, 11:45 AM
erm...in a dillemma...

have a close, good, female pal... Chinese 1983 babe with great hot bod; 34-26-38 @ 1.68m

So what's your cut of the bargain?;)

benjerry13
04-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Honestly if she want money just do FL.

04-03-2010, 11:53 AM
erm...in a dillemma...

when she told me her asking is only 3k a month... i told her.. might not be worth it... make it at least 5+ and/or a supp CreditCard

Wow! 5+ and on top a sup card! That's 10K for a pussy! For this price the service is raw, bbbj, aj, cof, cob and the lists goes on and on....But than again who the hell willing to pay this price?

topcook1
04-03-2010, 12:00 PM
erm...in a dillemma...

Wow she so materialistic...really pity her bf.You better discourage her to do so lar..

shiokmc
04-03-2010, 12:05 PM
yappp of cos as a Friend; had persuaded her NOT to do this...
but my advice had fallen on deaf-ears...

no Cut for me... its 100% her takings/allowance lo... y should i earn such money? im not a chicken-seller nor fishmonger...:o [sorry no offence to OKTs]

ANd YES- at such Pu$$y price... she of course willing to provide full range of Services :o:(

DuFu
04-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Better do FL for 2 years. Can earn enough to live a lifetime.

forumer
04-03-2010, 12:24 PM
must be a very well to do guy to afford this hobby... :o

she a good looker?

Johnston
04-03-2010, 12:33 PM

You must ask her, is the possible consequences worth it? What if the BF found out.... etc etc...

Supplementary credit card by itself can easily be more than 3k.... lion open big mouth eh....

And to answer to all Bros who think 10K a month is too much for pussy, the introduction of RWS have also brought out the High Rollers peopels to sg in more numbrs than usual.... simi is 10K? 10k is to them a couple of shiny chips they toss onto the gaming table.... there are already too many stories from the Cashino side of Highroller win and loss and their Temper etc....

Ngengheng
04-03-2010, 12:38 PM
You should advice her to lead a more practical life. Money is not everything, health and happiness is most important.

enzer88
04-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Bro ts,if only 3k per month,pls put me on ur list. Do pm me if she keen.:)

shiokmc
04-03-2010, 01:39 PM
surely a Looker hahaha... stay tuned for pix :)

ive spoken to her over few weeks...each time disuading her... to no avail.. sigh

FL not an option... she'd rather stick to One SugarPapa... BF have or dun have... doesnt really matter... even if she were to wed him... she would still continue servicing her SugarPAPA:p

todae
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM

ive spoken to her over few weeks...each time disuading her... to no avail.. sigh

FL not an option... she'd rather stick to One SugarPapa... BF have or dun have... doesnt really matter... even if she were to wed him... she would still continue servicing her SugarPAPA:p

wahh powerrr...:eek: i pity the bf... :p

PCC King
04-03-2010, 02:17 PM
A pic tells a thousand words bro . Post some pics to justify her worth . If she really catches my eyes , I will pay her !:)

boxingman
04-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Honestly if she want money just do FL.FL no gd lah,i rather serve a rich guy than serve many guys.

unsung80
04-03-2010, 05:47 PM
You should advice her to lead a more practical life. Money is not everything, health and happiness is most important.

Well said!

nightqueen
04-03-2010, 06:03 PM

really hope the bf sees this and wake up early.

or just fuck her for free till he sian and leave her.

sexed
04-03-2010, 06:17 PM
I dont think any potiential sugar daddy would be comfortable to keep a woman with an existing relationship.

SammyHulk
04-03-2010, 06:28 PM
i pity her bf then, better dun wed her, the prophecy oledi self fulfilled. No future with tis type of woman. She only wanna make use of her asset which is of value right now to led a comfortable life. i'll leave my pity for her when she's old.

handcell
04-03-2010, 06:46 PM
I dont think any potiential sugar daddy would be comfortable to keep a woman with an existing relationship.
i agree with tis statment... if the sugardaddy found out her r/s with a guy, how wld he feel, give her 10k and she still have r/s with someone ... a big NONO

handcell
04-03-2010, 06:48 PM
really hope the bf sees this and wake up early.

or just fuck her for free till he sian and leave her.
maybe her bf is the quackquack u saw b4.. keke .. just joking ...

nightqueen
04-03-2010, 09:33 PM
maybe her bf is the quackquack u saw b4.. keke .. just joking ...

hahaha then both of them also 半聽八兩,天生一對龍鳳呸...

but even so i dont care :P since im never serious in any quack quack. keke.

kurosaki ichigo
05-03-2010, 07:33 AM
That girl is a slut/whore/trash whatever you call it.

I pity the boyfriend and whoever gonna "bao" her.

Most of all, I pity her :)

smokyluke
05-03-2010, 07:53 AM
ladies that seek suga daddies swap suga daddies easily too... nothing for long..

gobal100
05-03-2010, 09:44 AM

As said kept woman is when i need you, you come let me f. i don need you you can stay at home and do wat you want but i am only your man. only i can f you. that the meaning of kept woman

Zoick
05-03-2010, 09:50 AM
In my opinion, in comparison between FL and sugar daddy, sugar daddy is better. Because she only need to serve one person - the daddy. Chances of bumping some one she know, lesser compare to FL.

Let me share my friend's experience...

She was 18 then. She is party-goer during her days and by chance, she met some one older than her. He is businessman and married with kids. After some time of partying, relationship developing and they went on bed. Cut story short, he propose she to become her woman, and he will give her monthly allowance.

Fast forward, her life style change since then, with the allowance she got, and the branded goods, ie LV that she got.

And that guy change too ... :o he become more demanding, wild and rough on bed, which involve SM, ie candle, hand cuff .. etc. She was hurt badly, in term of phsically and emotionally. But she can't leave him, because of the "benefit" that he could provide and the life style she is enjoying. Soon, she get involve in taking drug before having sex with him, to make her high and numb with all the "sexcitement" that she got :o.

During that period of time, that guy's wife found out their relationship. The wife harrasing her, scolding her at her house and at her office. My friend life went upside down during that period.

She end the relationship in her early 20s, because she realize that money cannot buy everything. God bless, she is doing fine now.

The choice is with your friend. But at least, she must aware about the consequence. My best wishes goes with her.

kingx3
05-03-2010, 10:00 AM
In my opinion, in comparison between FL and sugar daddy, sugar daddy is better. Because she only need to serve one person - the daddy. Chances of bumping some one she know, lesser compare to FL.

She was 18 then. She is party-goer during her days and by chance, she met some one older than her. He is businessman and married with kids. After some time of partying, relationship developing and they went on bed. Cut story short, he propose she to become her woman, and he will give her monthly allowance.

Fast forward, her life style change since then, with the allowance she got,
She end the relationship in her early 20s, because she realize that money cannot buy everything. God bless, she is doing fine now.

The choice is with your friend. But at least, she must aware about the consequence. My best wishes goes with her.

In life, you win some, you lose some.
Depends on what is most valuable to you to make your call

allinone
05-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Finding a sugar papa is so much better than going FL. Because the more you serve the more chances of meeting up ppl thaat know you. As for advicing her to live within her own mean,i personally think is not feasible,because sg is so expensive!

gilagila100
05-03-2010, 10:29 AM

Fast forward, her life style change since then, with the allowance she got, and the branded goods, ie LV that she got.

And that guy change too ... :o he become more demanding, wild and rough on bed, which involve SM, ie candle, hand cuff .. etc. She was hurt badly, in term of phsically and emotionally. But she can't leave him, because of the "benefit" that he could provide and the life style she is enjoying. Soon, she get involve in taking drug before having sex with him, to make her high and numb with all the "sexcitement" that she got :o.

During that period of time, that guy's wife found out their relationship. The wife harrasing her, scolding her at her house and at her office. My friend life went upside down during that period.

There's no free lunches in this world ...

Being a kept woman, you sell your dignity and your freedom like a FL

But unlike FL, you cannot choose when n how u want to 'service' ur man ...

And wife dun take lightly to kept women compared to pros ...

With pros, the wife would make noise with the hubby, with kept women, the wrath would be on her.

Think carefully loh but honestly speaking, she is still young so even if she goes ahead n do so but discover that it is a big mistake still not too bad coz got time to recover.

Zoick
05-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Think carefully loh but honestly speaking, she is still young so even if she goes ahead n do so but discover that it is a big mistake still not too bad coz got time to recover.

The danger here is, unless you have strong mind to quit. We are talking here about the tai tai life style. Whereby one can go shopping every weekend.. and the shopping is not in takashimaya, is the boutique like LV. How many could resist that? So the chance of no u turn is high.

Don't know should say lucky or unlucky, my friend decided to leave the guy because of the "sexcitement" that she constant received that lead her unbearable and decided to quit. If the guy did not "sexcite" her in that way, to be honest, she don't know if she able to quit.

shiokmc
05-03-2010, 11:58 AM
FL no gd lah,i rather serve a rich guy than serve many guys.

EXACTLY what her IDEA !!! y be a publicToilet n collect on so many occassions..

she rather have a 'fixed-income' from SugarPapa... screw or no screw.. she still has $ every mth :D

shiokmc
05-03-2010, 12:01 PM
i agree with tis statment... if the sugardaddy found out her r/s with a guy, how wld he feel, give her 10k and she still have r/s with someone ... a big NONO

more OFTEN than not... sugarpapa isssh himself a married, well-off guy..
what is 3+ k a month & a supp card? really small change...

and compared to a KTVchick/butterfly... a decent babe w a 'solo' boyfriend... he feels 'safe' too :p

shiokmc
05-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Most of all, I pity her :)

ya... sad she had decided on this path... :(:o

shiokmc
05-03-2010, 12:25 PM
A pic tells a thousand words bro . Post some pics to justify her worth . If she really catches my eyes , I will pay her

pay me la... we go SELL fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p:D

Sammmysiao
05-03-2010, 12:28 PM
erm...in a dillemma...

wow.....din know that aro u got lobang, char bor also have.:eek:

BlackerKnighter
05-03-2010, 12:56 PM
There's no free lunches in this world ...

Being a kept woman, you sell your dignity and your freedom like a FL

Mistress is just another kind of whore. Itz no biggie n maybe got better payout (depending on chye tow) and working condition but tis kind carrot call carrot lar. Whore mentality (MONEY FOR SEX) still whore mentality wat!

Eh bro TS if so gd why u neber think of bao-ing her urself. 3K+minor credit card expenses/per mth for young local bao-ee i think like quite a reasonable n affordable deal esp if she's a SYT leh!

But oso hard to say lar. Looks and sex one thing but when it comes to mistress tis kind hor personality and interest and lifestyle oso matter a bit more (though of coz to less extent than choose GF kind la of cos) so if cannot click or find certain personality or behavior trait like quite irritating will oso end up feeling disaxxxtisfied one lah. Got trial period (with full payment of coz la) kakaka?

Another thing dun get is you put there she got BF oredi n not like going to pecah yet kind leh. Suggest if you really going to help market her elsewhere that you remove tis bit. Which potential customer wouldnt find this a turnoff leh? If its a FB even with some very small incentives and benefits thrown in kind yes most players tink will have no issue but with a MISTRESS most patron expect EXCLUSIVE, not just priority access lor.

Ah well interesting thread nonetheless lar. Let us know wat happen and maybe some bidder might even end up submit FR if got success hahaha!

wolf2305
05-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Bro TS,

Is your friend still looking for sugar daddy? I do have a buddy looking for SYT.

huat_ah_888
05-03-2010, 02:46 PM
she has a bf & wants a sugar daddy? 5k & credit card? why would some bro here pay to share a pussy with another dick?

jacky43
05-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Interesting topic, my younger 70s days, yes! i know younger ppls here will find me boring. A neighbour a lady staying 2doors away, i think she rent that flat alone seldom see her outside. One day, few ladies made noise outside, my mom and me went out, don't rememeber the scene much. They were shouting and throw things inluding our flower pots.

My mom was pissed, i think she F them off, see careful b4 u whack things. U know those kind of words, they buckle down, said sorry than 1of them, told my mom that lady was her hubby kept woman, what bargirl things.

Morale, kept women r mentally prepare the "sugardad" wife, come knocking and everybody will know.

asdfghjkl
05-03-2010, 10:12 PM
more updates, camping here!

risque
05-03-2010, 10:45 PM
How can one be so sure that even if you maintain her well she won't fool around. I was a victim myself and I have very deep reservation on the thing known as exclusive access.

Jabber72
05-03-2010, 10:56 PM
ya... sad she had decided on this path... :(:o

Actually if she is really that hot and good in bed, I dont mind paying 3k a mth for that. But I only want it raw and she must be able to cim:D

benjerry13
05-03-2010, 11:29 PM
its not a hard concept to understand.... I pay for exclusive usage. I do raw and creampie as frequently as I want. There is no danger as long as its exclusive. But if the girl fucks around, then obviously she can't command the prenium. Its not call sugar daddy, its call regular patron. You pay per visit, and there is no difference from FL, except that FL has higher endurance. Most non-FL get tired out by sex after the 3rd round, the 3rd hour. They complain its sore and bruised. But if its 3k she wants, she can proper find some sucker who are afraid can't find girl and is willing to share.

I had a sugarbabe that expected 8k a month from me. then she say she has a guy she like, and has sex regularly. so no raw, no creampie. so I tell her to fuck off, and if I decide to fuck her, I just pay her $500 for 6hours usage. kpkb but she relented anyway.

Wah kao you got 6 hour stamina?!

Actually also depends on what terms you are talking about. I have a stewardess friend kena "bao" on 10k a month. Her daddy is a real estate super star who make 50k ~ 100k a month easily so can easily afford such a rate. Even let her stay in one of his 3 bedroom condo all by herself and very near airport for her work. And she accompany him to functions as his "PA" and of course have to do everything la. Raw, anal, fetish, uniform-sex, etc. Once even did it during her flight.

Johnston
06-03-2010, 01:36 AM
very easy. you do either one of the following:

1. get some PI to get close to her, be her girlfriend (BFF) chiong buddy etc. if she fucks around, tmr you tell her she's fired. every darn credit card is cancelled, and sends debt collector to her house. (95% effective)

2. Clone her phone (95% effective) unless she has a chiong phone. In that case, refer to above to find out.

5. make her famous so if she is spotted with a guy, the whole world knows before you (98% effective)

note: above only effective for local girls. foreign girl dun need all these rubbish

*smiles sadly.
And with all this you purchase a body, but do you purchase a soul? :D
One that looks at you lovingly and thinks the world of you" "? no... a thousand times no...

Oink Oink
06-03-2010, 03:02 AM
This is something to ponder about. There is a saying "有手有脚 饿不死 ". Many people hold 2 jobs just to keep a family going.

Are we talking about quick money or security here? Probably neither. This FRIEND is probably missing a mind of thought.

Both sexes tend to be possessive when "economy" is doing well. When a man cannot put bread & butter on the table, he may be facing potential betrayal. Likewise, if a man is financially sound, his wife may share the same concern. 互相猜疑 渔翁得利!(Apologies.... amended version of proverb, not the original one where someone falls off a horse)

Sad to say but both the FRIEND and the boyfriend are pitiful. Is this what we term as democracy or capitalism?

Just to share. - oo:confused:

AssLover
06-03-2010, 07:15 AM
mistress is for person who pays....it is done in most cases when person is afraid of being found out (popular person). It is sad most of the girls who applied for my posting for mistress did not know "the term mistress" means....a mistress is a GF for hire...NOT a FL for hire.....

normally the girls will be students who would like someone to fund their studies and do not want to do a FL job....why because a mistress can have steady source of support but in FL you may be popular now but in 6 months time not only you may have less customers but also chances of getting a sexual issues are high.....

I found one lovely girl....we are still talking will update when deal is done.....

comm
06-03-2010, 09:09 AM
still available at 3k a month anot

aloysius
09-03-2010, 06:30 PM
is she still around?

can u pm me her pics

or we can arrange to meet up for no obligatory drinks session,
if she is pretty, me and my friends will choose to bao her
one of us i meant
she can get to choose who she wants too,
provided she is a looker

:)

jacky43
10-03-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't think commercial sex workers can b called kept women. Recalled a session with Christie @BL, during BJ my hp rang. OC calling i was abit shocked, Christie ;), walked over and switch off tv. Then she sat further away fr bed, after call we resume.

My impression of her were she knew her positions, customer busy than wait awhile. Stay away, kept women i think also like this. She seldom open air go shopping with the godfather. That is rude and ppls say no big no small!

She will never bit the hand that feeds her mouth.

oldghost
10-03-2010, 05:19 PM
hihi, may i bao her for 1 month???:D
every day 1 shot, sure earn...:D:D

Michael
10-03-2010, 05:24 PM
I just pay her $500 for 6hours usage. kpkb but she relented anyway.

$500 / 6 hrs, i can afford.

Care to intro?

3k a month... on the same girl... a bit sian... Unless she looks like those AV type and can do all my AV fantasies... LOL... :D

songbird86
12-09-2010, 09:33 PM
*smiles sadly.
And with all this you purchase a body, but do you purchase a soul? :D
One that looks at you lovingly and thinks the world of you" "? no... a thousand times no...

wow. well said. very well said

geckoSG
14-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Well, I have a friend seeking SugarDaddy also, she ain't a looker but is a very
good lover. She ain't looking for SugarDaddy cos of luxury, its due to her
pathetic hubby who is selfish and caused her to be in huge debts that she
can't managed. She still have her kids to take care of...

She is just a simple woman who has high sex drive. A -b 34 cup, slightly
flabby tummy, not tall type and mature woman in her early 30s. She is good
in bed and is a sensible lover.

So, if anyone wants a long term lover and can afford to pay her at least
$5K monthly, I'm not taking any $$$ from her. She will keep all the $$$ to
clear her debts.

:o

14-09-2010, 07:49 PM
can i offer myself for $1.5k per month for suger mummy???:D

B52bomber
14-09-2010, 08:06 PM
erm...in a dillemma...

PM me..serious taker here

XiaoHei
15-09-2010, 03:30 PM
erm...in a dillemma...

i think u shd help her urself lah....u can afford anyway :D