PDA

View Full Version : My little Sex Story-Sex with younger woman

patrickong77
03-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Hello to all bros here, i'm just a newbie here and try to contribute some sex story here, sorry for my poor english and i'm still in learning stage. If the story is good please just add some points for me and if not just give me comment so i can improve, thanks a million...

I was house sitting for a good friend of mine. He's a big time consultant who was working overseas for a couple months. He owns a great car and incredible condo overlooking the lake. Every couple weeks I would take his car for a drive and get it washed. The girl working the register was simply beautiful and remembered me from the last time I brought the car in. I knew she thought it was mine and asked her to join me that night for a drink.

She said she wanted to but that she had a boyfriend and was only 20 years old. I joked and said I wouldn't tell anyone is she didn't. She was definitely torn. After a bunch of bullshit she agreed to let me cook her dinner.

She showed up at my friends place that Friday night and was blown away by the view. We talked and finished a bottle of wine. She was asking me all sorts of questions about what I did for a living, but I remained vague and told her I didn't like women who dated only for money.

I don't know if my cooking sucked but she hardly touched dinner and opted instead to drink rum and coke. She was getting really flirtatious - touching me and laughing at the things I said.

I moved closer and we started to make out. It wasn't long before we were undressing each other. I told her I liked aggressive, dirty girls. She pulled out my cock and started massaging it. A steam of precum ran over her hand and she licked it off.

I pushed her head into my lap and she began to lick my cock up and down. She started talking about how wet her pussy was and how big my dick was. She pulled me down on the couch so that I was beneath her in a 69 position. Her pussy was wet and closely shaven. I started licking her clit and grabbed a hold of her perfect ass cheeks.

She started to jerkoff my sloppy wet cock and I told her I was going to cum if she continued. She started to suck the head of my cock super hard while pulling down on my balls. She rubbed the underside of my shaft with one of her hands and I felt my orgasm build. I moaned and fired several hot jets of cum inside her mouth.

This girl was wild. We ended up fucking all over my friends' condo. She never made me use a condom and I came inside her twice. She stopped seeing me once she found out I wasn't rich. I just feel bad for her boyfriend.

story 1

patrickong77
03-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Story 2 for today, hope all bros like it and add me a little, thanks in advance..

was in Toronto participating in some theatre workshops there. I met a girl named Britney who was originally from Texas but I guess had come from Virginia. I was immediately attracted to her as she had a gorgeous face, long and silky brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a knockout body. We did some scenes together through the workshop and hit it off right away.

One day after the class was over, I was in the dressing room getting changed and she walked in to grab some costumes since she was running crew that week. Her eyes widened when she saw me there in my boxers and then she blushed a bit and turned away but I could see she liked what she saw.

Fast forward two weeks to the end of the workshop and everyone was getting trashed at a farewell party and we ran into each other. She looked AMAZING in a black tube top and tight leather pants and she was also slightly intoxicated, but not flat-out drunk. We started dancing and she turned and slid her ass back against my pelvis as I had my hands on her hips. I could feel myself getting aroused as I turned her back around and pressed her firmly to my chest and I could feel her breasts heaving against me as she breathed. We started to rock slowly from side to side and I brought my hands down over her ass and pulled her in even tighter as we danced and her hands slid down my chest and then grabbed my ass in return before wrapping her arms around my neck as she brought her face up closer to mine.

"I've wanted you since I saw you in the dressing room," she whispered into my ear.

I felt her tongue flick into my ear for an instant and I was immediately as hard as a rock.

It didn't take long for us to get to her room where the dancing continued. What started as a slow disrobing turned into us ripping the clothes off each other as we fell to the bed and she kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding against mine. I leaned down and took her breast in my mouth as she moaned loudly and then she slid down the whole length of my body and took my cock into her mouth.

I thought I was going to lose it right then as nothing ever felt so good but she was soon back up and had her legs wrapped tightly around my hips as I fought to get the condom on and then plowed into her with everything I had. Her nails raked my spine as I pounded in and out and then ran my tongue up and down her throat and across her lips.

I pulled out and then ate her out as she pulled my mouth even tighter against her pussy and screamed my name, sending me totally over the edge as I entered her again and we ground our hips together. Sweat was pouring off of our bodies and our moans got louder and louder until I thrust into her and had the most mind numbing orgasm of my life.

Even after I came, she was still rocking back and forth into my dick as it started softening and then she came herself, covering the bedsheet with her juices as she wrapped me in an embrace and we kissed. We laid there for a while and dozed for a few hours and then we had sex again when we woke up and I will always remember her as the absolute greatest fuck of my life.

patrickong77
03-03-2010, 02:09 PM
If dear all bros don't like the story can please just ask me to stop it, i will just stop, thank you

CyberRod
03-03-2010, 02:29 PM
If dear all bros don't like the story can please just ask me to stop it, i will just stop, thank you

No No... Please don't stop... Continue please... No comments doesn't mean no one is interested...

In fact I was so tempted to write my encounter after reading yours... Haha...

Hear from you soon, bro...

d4eth
03-03-2010, 02:30 PM
i like pls continue! =)

jasen
03-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Nice shot but hot story that's straight to the point. Do continue please. :)

patrickong77
03-03-2010, 03:36 PM
thank you for some bros encouragement... will try my best to give more story and longer story....this is the bonus story for today....

Katie has the sweetest body...creamy skin, a little extra meat on her bones, dark brown hair, big brown eyes, and shapely breasts. I woke up horny one morning, but she said she wasn't up for sex. I started to touch myself, working a slow rhythm. Katie asked what she could do to help. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity I asked her to straddle me and play with her soft round breasts.

We'd never done something like that before, and I was pleased when she went along with it. Her thighs hugged mine as she rubbed her breasts while staring into my eyes. She would smile slightly and pinch her dark-pink nipples. The hardened nipples rolling between her thumb and forefinger were a wonderful encouragement. She cooed and sighed for me, and would lift her hips slightly as I stroked. She cupped her breasts, pinched her nipples, and ran her hands up and down her sides.

Occasionally, I would brush my fist against the front of her panties and she would tilt her head up and sigh. I began to jerk my hips at the sight of her hands pressing into her breasts, and I closed my eyes. As I came, she bent forward causing my cum to splash onto her breasts and drip down off her rock-hard nipples. As she stood up I began to tell her who great that was, and she slowly pulled of her panties. Katie got back on top of me and guided me into her hot, wet pussy. She felt incredible, and I was hard again in an instant. She pushed down on me a few times, with her rosy breasts bouncing gently.

Soon she rolled over and I spread her thighs and pushed past her beautiful swollen lips. She continued to squeeze and caress her breasts as I stroked in and out faster. She was burning up inside, and her wetness was heavenly. Katie's face grew flush and she began to moan loudly. She bit her lower lip and pinched her nipples furiously as I pounded into her. She clamped her legs tight around my waist and ground her hips hard against mine. In an instant she yelled out and arched her back up high as I thrust into her as deep and as fast as I could. She shook and moaned and touched herself all over, and finally I came again shooting deep into her tight and throbbing pussy.

hopefully bros like it... thanks

surbana
03-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Nice post...camping for more..

kissu
03-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Nice hot story, please keep it up, tks :D:D

DuFu
04-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful encounters. I would like to read more. So please carry on.

harrier
04-03-2010, 03:03 PM
You lucky chap. Thanks for sharing.

eeemen
04-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Yes, plz do carry onz, makes interesting reading!

patrickong77
04-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Story 4:

I was in SF on business at a party to mingle with some business partners, and this petite fine Asian woman was talking to an acquaintance of mine. She was a couple of drinks ahead of me. We had talked just a bit when said point blank, "I bet you want to fuck me, don't you?" My boss and colleagues were across the room and I didn't know who she knew so I replied with an exaggerated, "Oh, wouldn't I!" so I could claim to be joking around if she were. We chatted for just a few moments and her friend returned, who she asked if I was an ok guy. He (lucky for me) said yes, and then she said, "Why don't we go, then?" I offered to go dancing somewhere - I don't know why I just didn't offer to take her straight home.

After we walked and talked for two blocks she said "Let's go to my hotel" and we caught a cab. When we got to her hotel room we started kissing passionately - we stripped each other wildly and I was hard as steel. She was wearing gorgeous red and black panties and bra and she had a super sexy flat tummy. She proceeded to sit between my ankles, and lean over to lick my hard cock while looking me straight in the eyes. Then she went down on me while sliding her hand up and down my cock with her saliva. I almost came just watching her give wonderful head. I pulled her up to me and I started playing with her clit and sucking her little hard nipples.

She then sat up and grabbed my cock and slowly aimed it to her pussy and slowly sat down. We fucked with abandon and I turned her over and then she got on hands and knees and I reached around and fingered her until she came. It was getting sloppy and slippery when I finally pumped my hot load into her pussy. We sat around for a few moments and then I regrettably had to get back to my hotel, so we said a very sleepy goodbye and I'll remember her as simply the girl that I shared some of the best sex of my life!

Story 5:

One semester at college I ran into an ex-girlfriend who wanted me to meet her new roommate - a friend of hers who had returned to college after taking a few semesters off. We hit it off and stated dating a week or so later, although it was a little strange being that her roommate was my ex. We had a great sex life for a few months but then broke up when I found out that she was also dating/having sex with a guy off campus, and was making moves on another guy ON campus. Later at a party my roommate and I were throwing these two ex's of mine stopped by. Things were getting pretty wild when the second ex stepped out to get some air. I followed to see if she was alright. Both of us being drunk led to a sexual conversation and she began to relate how she "missed my cock." We began making out in the hallway and were quite involved when ex Number One came out into the hall. They both began to flirt with and kiss me, talking about how they missed my manhood and missed oral sex with me, etc. The first ex, the taller one, began rubbing my crotch and licking my ear while the shorter girl started rubbing the taller one's breasts and asked if I missed them as much as they missed me. I agreed that I did miss sex with each of them; the taller one in particular had been great in bed and I missed her fantastic breasts. They looked at each other and decided they should give me the time of my life with a threesome. I was so excited that I didn't even go back to my room to tell my roomie where I was off to, nor did I even grab a condom, I just went with the girls back to their room. Back at their room we immediately stripped off all our clothes and jumped into the bed. The first girl began licking the second one's clit with me. After she came, I entered her from behind and leaned around to help her go down on the first one. We switched positions a few time when the second ex decided that she should give the first one a lesson in how to properly give head. They both shared my cock for a while, each sucking on it and then trading to the other. For awhile I was so relaxed that I began to stare at a lava lamp in the room and ended up being yelled at for ignoring them! After that, the taller ex sat on me and we made love in a very monogamous way while the other one watched and masturbated. This kind of thing continued into the night and we eventually fell asleep in a pile of sweat and cum. Months later I stopped by their room to just say hello and found my first ex wearing nothing but a loose shirt and the other one lying in bed smoking a joint. Just to see how she would react I slipped my hand under the shirt of my first ex. She reached around and began to undo my pants, and standing right there in the room in the middle of the afternoon we put on show for the other girl. I entered the tall one from behind and we removed every piece of clothing we had. This time there was no threesome, only two of us putting on a show for the other girl, who just lay there masturbating.

patrickong77
04-03-2010, 11:49 PM
If bros like the story, kindly add some points for me to motivate me to write more, but seriously sorry about my poor english, hope you guys can understand hahahahah..... cheers....

Thanks to bro that add 1 pt to me, thank you, thank you

patrickong77
05-03-2010, 08:11 AM
story 6:

Recently, during Christmas 2009, our friend visited us. Both my wife and I had not seen Frank for over sever or eight years. On Christmas Eve, the three of us were playing cards and watching TV. To make the game challenging, we agreed that the winner would get blind folded and get a 20 minutes body massage by one of the two losers, without knowing which one.

We put the blind fold on her eyes and rested on her stomach. Frank started giving her a massage in the shoulder area. She was quiet and relaxed. As Frank's hands moved closed to her under arms and breast area, she opened her mouth and started to breath harder. Then she lifted her legs, and her nightgown slipped and exposed her legs.

I could not help but come closer and touch her legs.. She did not mind having four hands on her, not knowing whose hands were where! When I moved my hands up her legs, Frank started to move his hands closer and closer to her breasts. Then he worked his hands under her nightgown and started to squeeze her breast.

I pulled her panties down as Frank pulled up her nightgown. At that point, she had nothing on except the blindfold! She was smiling and sometimes laughing when asking "who is up and who is down?" She did not hear an answer back! Both Frank and I got naked and switched positions. Frank started to kiss her by her belly.. Then, he went down kissing her in her vagina. She started to move and breath harder.. I brought my body closer to her until my dick closer to her face.. She pulled my dick and started to suck on it.

Frank and I switched positions. I was kissing her as she was sucking on Frank. She pulled off her blindfold and started rubbing on Frank's ass. I was so hot. I started fucking her, as she was sucking Frank and came inside her in less than a minutes. She rolled Frank over and sat on the top of Frank until he came.

She pulled both of us by her and said: Merry Christmas!!! This is the best Christmas gift you ever gave me!

patrickong77
05-03-2010, 11:42 AM
seem not much bros like this tread and the response is so bad, better just stop here, thanks for some bros support and the add, cheers

yang punk
05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Don't sound like your own true stories leh...cut and paste?

Eager2enter
05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
pls go read from this website instead.

Threesome Sex Stories (http://www.truedirtystories.com/archive/threesome.shtml)

the TS ripped them off there, changed some names to scam points from fellow samsters.

patrickong77
06-03-2010, 12:19 AM
from the beginning i NEVER say is my own story or encounter right? just posting some sex story here to entertaint, all this are from that web site, just cut and paste, why you guys say i lie or cheat leh??? even minus my points?? which is i only earn 1 point here but end up been cutted off 5 points... sigh.... don't know what u guys want.... never mind.... thanks...

xiaobao88
06-03-2010, 12:28 AM
thanks for sharing bro , more please

red_squirrel
06-03-2010, 02:06 AM
If bros like the story, kindly add some points for me to motivate me to write more, but seriously sorry about my poor english, hope you guys can understand hahahahah..... cheers....

Thanks to bro that add 1 pt to me, thank you, thank you

Bro, in the beginning, you should have said that you have cut the stories from somewhere and pasted in this thread, instead of saying the above things.

Do you think that bros here are dumb or what?? Some of them here are famous for being CSI.. Next time please do things with more discreetly. Do not wait till you are EXPOSED and ZAPPED then you KPKB and throw tantrum like a spoiled little brat.

Take this incident as a lesson learned. Do not blame anyone but yourself for your own dishonesty.

risque
06-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Your title suggests quite patently that it's your story.