PDA

View Full Version : FR for a night of pub hopping

t1ger
03-03-2010, 01:15 PM
hi all,
yesterday meet a few close brothers about 4 to go pub hopping.

first stop is orchard tower level 3 . name is F*M . went in at about 9pm ,
place only have about 2 customers at 2 dinner table. center of the room have a catwalk walkway which i think allow pinoy girls whom will walk and let customer see panties.. hahaha
any way per jug $40 (costly!) an many pinoy girls. rating about 4 upon 10 as they really dont look very nice . unless u are ang mo and freaking drunk.
We had a jug of beer then left. but during this time we didnt buy ladies drink for anyone.

next- go to tanjong pagar - duxton road. pak at the first carpark when u turn in .
drop by to a pub whichh have a platform of stage for ppl to sing. the place is brightly lit then doesnt really look nice, per jug is $ 28 but the girls are nicer. about 6 uponn 10.
the ladies are more friendly and when u say that u only here to drink. the girls will leave you alone. for brothers who like to see but dont like to touch. hahaha
drunk a judb and left....

finally went down the walkway then saw a pub which is bright in front but as u look into the pub, there is many dark coners.
place name is a single word K*i*h*s
when u arrive , the girls fly over like bees to honey then u surronded by tons of breast.
u just walk over to a table and pls choose a dark table , walk staright in the pub, dont turn left or right . that is the best table . if not , once u enter, walk a U turn , thats a second most recommanded table. then once seated. u chase away the girls first , that way u can scan around n see which is a pretty 1.
all the girls will be seated in the front of the pud at the entance. then from there make eye contact or simply do what i do. walk over and pull them over. they be more then happy to sit with you.
lady drinkl is about $40 fur 4 glass of shots.
girls are way more pretty than the rest of the pubs i went.
i went over to a girl and pull her hand over. immediately she call me darling .. hahaha , then she ask if she could have a LD, after i bought the LD , OMG the girl like went crazy and start to sit at my gorin area and allow me to roam with my hands. includes roam below waist. then kissing and touching begann with of cos the whole pub looking at you. thats is why , they suggest a ktv room upstairs at abput $35 /per hour
the rest is up for you to think liao.