PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Havanna Slicks
09-02-2020, 02:20 PM
You are in tough cookie, tried almost all aspect. Real Experienced ones are probably the angmoh doms. In the astronomical price range. However face sitting most can dish it out with the risk of an accident.

haha tks yea when i started my journey i didnt know what i like so i juz let the dommes do what they wan so as long within my limits, then i slowly filter out the things i like...

other than the angmohs, the jepuns are also the experienced ones, they have to undergo training, sit in senior dommes sessions, carry out trial sessions with senior dommes sitting in then they will carry out actual sessions on their own...
their attitude and mentality towards SM also very different, to them it's like a religion, they really put their heart and mind into melting out their craft, if u session with one before u will know what i'm talking about...
only flip side is the language barrier, not easy to find one fluent in english, u wan stop they think u wan harder, then u wan to cum liao then they stop then the feeling gone have to start over again haha...
so if can find one fluent in english, it will definitely be an awesome session, just that their tribute also not cheap when they travel here, if can go japan session will be much cheaper as the various lobangs other bros have shared in this thread previously...

choctest
09-02-2020, 05:32 PM
woweee this thread of unsavoury back and forth has resulted in an increased demand for Miss Xenia's attention!

Good for her lol! Maybe I need to get a session too :P but i think my needs are not offered

Too bad she just finished a couple of sessions this week. Can always wait till she is back. Had a session recently and found out that she is a full-time dominatrix. Rare to find someone full-time here and the session was a pleasant one. Had a full hour of non-stop teasing by her nails and heels

alexwangt
09-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Too bad she just finished a couple of sessions this week. Can always wait till she is back. Had a session recently and found out that she is a full-time dominatrix. Rare to find someone full-time here and the session was a pleasant one. Had a full hour of non-stop teasing by her nails and heels

Lol why everyone is white knighting her lol and she isnt the only full-time in sg there's so much more

tomfin877
10-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Lol why everyone is white knighting her lol and she isnt the only full-time in sg there's so much more

bro share a few that you know of regularly

Havanna Slicks
10-02-2020, 03:15 PM

we are juz standing up for whats right, true she's not the only full time one in sg but that's beside the point here...
i find if like juz continue, if dont like juz move on, no need to shoot pple, those that are good will stay, not good or for some other reasons they will self disintegrate and disappear, pple have eyes to see for themselves, those one hit wonder or fly by night dommes can only last so long...

unless the domme did something explicitly wrong then there is a need to point out like the one who stole sub money when shower or the one who alwiz makan session time, book 1hr over in 45mins, book 2hr over in 1.5hrs and that's inclusive of prep talk and shower, stand at the door ready to go and you realise there's still plenty of time on the clock... then another few who likes to recycle towels, after session go home u find your body itchy all over... then the few who uses wipes to clean their feet in between sessions, cant even be bothered to take the effort to wash their feet, you're lucky if u get a new wipes lol...

and now the best part she didnt even do anything wrong and all of a sudden she found herself on the target board, so conclucion can only be 3, competitor jealous of her, subs of competitor domme and lastly subs who got rejected by her... which one are you?

mutalisk
10-02-2020, 05:52 PM
I agree with havana..

Honestly, the review shared was his own opinion and it was to his liking.
Then along came you to say people are white knighting her..

Dude.. its not like his a 1 post account talking nonsense..

Neutral or not, i can only sense hostility from you.

Havanna Slicks
10-02-2020, 06:01 PM
I agree with havana..

Honestly, the review shared was his own opinion and it was to his liking.
Then along came you to say people are white knighting her..

Dude.. its not like his a 1 post account talking nonsense..

Neutral or not, i can only sense hostility from you.

yea smells of hostility and sour sour jealousy... very strong lol...

alexwangt
10-02-2020, 06:03 PM
we are juz standing up for whats right, true she's not the only full time one in sg but that's beside the point here...
i find if like juz continue, if dont like juz move on, no need to shoot pple, those that are good will stay, not good or for some other reasons they will self disintegrate and disappear, pple have eyes to see for themselves, those one hit wonder or fly by night dommes can only last so long...

You totally got it all wrong. No one is jealous here lol if she wants to hurl vulgarities at someone or go find the person who she claims release all her details then go find a lawyer to sue la rather than come in the forum and threaten everyone who isnt involve for no reason

You also dont see classy elegant woman (which X also claims to be) out there in the world scolding profanities in public, eg. Michelle Obama/Hilary those atas women out there when they are being shot down is like airing their dirty laundry out

Havanna Slicks
10-02-2020, 08:26 PM
You totally got it all wrong. No one is jealous here lol if she wants to hurl vulgarities at someone or go find the person who she claims release all her details then go find a lawyer to sue la rather than come in the forum and threaten everyone who isnt involve for no reason

You also dont see classy elegant woman (which X also claims to be) out there in the world scolding profanities in public, eg. Michelle Obama/Hilary those atas women out there when they are being shot down is like airing their dirty laundry out

i think u're confused bro, the person who wanted to expose her is incident 1 which has since been closed, we're now onto incident 2 which is the most recently one, if u're still at incident 1, suggest u move along faster to incident 2...
as for the classy elegant woman u pointed out are political figures, we're SM community here, do not mix politics or religion... SM cant even be accepted by the normal vanilla crowd, how to be put on the big stage...

otherOne
10-02-2020, 08:54 PM
other than the angmohs, the jepuns are also the experienced ones, they have to undergo training, sit in senior dommes sessions, carry out trial sessions with senior dommes sitting in then they will carry out actual sessions on their own...

Yeah that level of tradition simply doesn't exist in Singapore, partly because we are not that tolerant towards sex workers getting organized on their own. In JP and angmoh countries, senior dommes can start their own dungeon and hire junior dommes that they will mentor. In Japan you can even trace the lineage of dommes to many decades.

serf0000
11-02-2020, 09:32 AM
For those who want to experience this without actually eating the "real" thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70wnmBmVcQ&feature=youtu.be

Patheticboiy
11-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Hello. How do you guys dealed with mistress who have the stinky armpit and ass? What i mean is truely STINKY, not just the normal armpit smell.

Its kind a turn me off through out the session. Even she has beautiful face, body figure, perfect feet and etc.

iphone1s
11-02-2020, 11:01 AM
farts and scat for a switch is dam sexy :D

Havanna Slicks
11-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Hello. How do you guys dealed with mistress who have the stinky armpit and ass? What i mean is truely STINKY, not just the normal armpit smell.

Its kind a turn me off through out the session. Even she has beautiful face, body figure, perfect feet and etc.

wah u must be very close to mistress that can smell her armpit, believe has to be near time then can smell then dont go too close... then again it's some bro's fetish so it turns them on...
so far i didnt kana before, i find more pressing is they didnt shave clean so got some stubs then when u lick the stubs poke your tongue lol...
or another thing they rub anti deo stick at their armpit so when u lick, it's like licking the anti deo stick, with the taste stuck in your mouth... :eek:
stinky ass i kana before when facesitting, just hold your breath or sink your face into the butt cheeks will help...

Havanna Slicks
12-02-2020, 05:21 AM
met Goddess Xenia last week when she was in SG for a short hosting trip, fast hand fast leg faster accepted her invitation after she graciously posted wanna buy me dinner, very grateful as not many dommes as appreciative, there are some but not many... plus she take time out from her busy hosting schedule to meet me, very honored as well... this is the second time i'm meeting her, last was 2 years ago, she was one of the best local dommes i have met on my BDSM journey thus far (the last time i posted this, a bro left a remark in my box with the caption 'SERIOUSLY???!!!', let me repeat again, my one of the best might not be one of your best and vice versa, i'm just sharing my views that's all, whether you wanna follow or not is up to you, i didnt force say you must follow me whatsoever), however as her tribute were on the premium side, i couldnt afford to session with her on a regular basis... so after waiting neck long long like giraffe for two years finally got chance to meet her again, once appointment firmed, got me all psyched up and ready to go...

she was staying in a hotel which i have come (or cummed :p) many times, most of you should be familiar with as many local and overseas dommes like to stay here... met her in lobby, greeted her and as it was CNY, presented her with a ang pow with a small token of appreciation for buying me dinner, we then headed to restaurant, she is still the hot, sexy and sultry milf we have come to know of, although she seems to have lost some weight (she said she is working on a project that requires her to be so), she was in a black OL suit, green blouse, red bustier, white lacey panties and nice heels, today is the notti secretary theme... go dinner with Goddess like BGR date very sexciting, it didnt help that she was constantly teasing me with her heels, i was having a raging hardon throughout the dinner, as it was getting uncomfortable in my briefs, i was constantly shifting trying to adjust my dick, at one point in time, i was seriously contemplating taking out my dick lol, then i think think better not, if take out sure cum, then shoot all over the floor later will have a hard time trying to explain to the restaurant 'did you spill something sir? haha'... Goddess was smiling and enjoying what she has done to me... being an alcohol enthusiast, Goddess bought me some drinks as well, but i not very good drinker, drink abit face red red like lobster... finished up the dinner & drinks and up we went to her room for piak piak (not the kind you're thinking but rather seems more like corporal on ass piak piak lol)... abit tipsy, first time attend session in 'high' mode...

reached room, Goddess took off her blazer, off came the top and skirt, left the red bustier, white panties and heels, i stripped and asked permission to go shower (fresh towels btw, not recycled ones), showered come out become black lacey panties, i blinked my eyes dunno is it my eyes playing tricks on me, never mind black panties works as well... she asked me to kneel down in front of her for briefing while she sat on the couch, she removed her heels and used her legs to play with my balls and dick, with her deep v cleavage staring at me eye level, i was hard again, also trying hard to concentrate on what Goddess is saying, my thoughts were running wild fantasizing what i was doing with her boobs, after awhile she came very close to me, carassing my thighs, 'are your legs tired?' oh my so touched Goddess concerned for me... for a moment i thought she wana kiss me lol...

next she asked me to lie on the floor, tied my hands above my head and tied my legs to the couch, 'after two years of training you should be very experienced already hor' jialat think what she meant is i'm going to give you hard training today, faster clarify, 'no no Goddess must be misinformed, i didnt level up much', she give me the look like unbelievable... out came a wartenberg pinwheel 'you like this, dont you' while waving it in my face, she used it on my nipples, ribs, thighs, ass, balls and finally the cock head, the way she did was not the carassing rolling kind, really dig the pins in slowly, wah the most unbearable was when she did on the skin between the foreskin and the cock head, stim, painful and shiok at the same time... then she said 'you like ass play right?' i didnt have time to answer her, she rolled the pinwheel up and down my perineum, going near the asshole, gawd that one no joke i faster clenched my butt cheeks hopefully the wheel cannot go near there... luckily she didnt but she said 'later got surprise for you', as mentioned previously, words like surprise, reward, punishment usually doesnt bode well, so i prayed hard and mentally prepared for what's coming...

next she took out a electro set (let's call this set one), the contact is not those pad kind but rather clip on kind, 'mmm, let's try this on your 蛋蛋 (eggs)' quite interesting first time got people refer to balls as eggs as usually eggs refer to female eggs but never mind we all know what it means can already... 'are you ready?' i nodded in anticipation, the electricity started to flow, more and more, i was whining and moaning 'oh oh oh', she pinched my nipples and mimic the sounds i made 'oh oh oh?' and she laughed evilly, everytime she laughed sends a chill down my spine... after awhile my body seems to get used to the electricity and i went quiet, 'why no more sound? need more is it?' as she turned up the electro, 'ah ah ah' as i used my arms to cover my face... next she took out another electro set (let's call this set two), she says 'this one got ten levels, so far no sub has gone past level two' wah i hear already jialat, i didnt doubt her or dare challenge the accomplishment, closed my eyes and prayed hard, she attached it to my nipples, on only my body went into electrospasm, zhng zhng zhng like police taser, my whole body was shaking uncontrollably, 'go on scream, nobody can hear you' i wanted to scream but no scream came out from my mouth, only some funny noises lol... i was tearing at my eyes, she saw and said 'cry already ah, poor little boy' the way she put it like going to take my head and put at her boobs to sayang (console) me, sadly that didnt happen... after awhile she see me kelian (pitiful) and she off the electro and remove the clips from the nipples... then she asked if i tried electro riding crop before, nope i have not, so goddess remove the couch end of the rope, held up the rope so now my upper body on the floor then legs in the air, she used the riding crop on my butt and thighs, feels just like a normal riding crop but with an extra sting at the end, interesting feeling...

next she took the clips at the balls (set one) and shifted them to my nipples, then set two she said 'let's try this one on the 小鸟 (small bird)' gawd i know my dick small also not small until like small bird right lol... she on only didi went into superman very hard mode, then she took out a black stick and waved in my face 'surprise' holy shit it was a five row wartenberg pinwheel, one row already tah boleh tahan (cannot take it), how to take five rows... i went back into the close eyes close face mode and the pinwheels went all over my body, tbh there were so many sensations, i couldnt really make out what is doing what on whichever part of my body, it was going into overdrive mode, i decided to beg for mercy 'pls pls pls mistress have mercy on me', then she laughed evilly again... luckily goddess pity me let me off, off all the electro sets and remove them from my body, goddess said 'now your body is so sensitive, i touch anywhere it will also sting' she used her nails to carass my torso, true it sting but felt good, abit like sexy massage with electricity lol...

finale, she removed all the ropes and sat back at the couch, i was back to kneeling position, she slid down her bustier strap seductively (read bustier strap, not bustier) and position my head into a arm lock position (like MMA) and asked me to wank myself while her fingers were playing with my nipples, her feet was at my balls, with so much stimulation, it just took a few strokes for me to shoot my load onto her beautiful feet...

overall enjoyed myself and it was an awesome experience, as mentioned previously, goddess is a hygiene freak, she will use alcohol swaps to clean and sterilise every toy before and after it has come into contact with my body, even though her sessions are packed to the brim, she takes the effort to get clean towels for us, this is really commendable... for her professionalism and the heart and effort she puts in to conduct her sessions, it's no wonder she has garnered so many sub followings all over the world...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Havanna Slicks
12-02-2020, 05:22 AM
For interested bros, here's Goddess Xenia for you:
WeChat: @GoddessXenia
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/goddessxenia
Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5903575
FR for Session 1: https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=16832469&postcount=10663

Patheticboiy
12-02-2020, 06:14 PM
wah u must be very close to mistress that can smell her armpit, believe has to be near time then can smell then dont go too close... then again it's some bro's fetish so it turns them on...
so far i didnt kana before, i find more pressing is they didnt shave clean so got some stubs then when u lick the stubs poke your tongue lol...
or another thing they rub anti deo stick at their armpit so when u lick, it's like licking the anti deo stick, with the taste stuck in your mouth... :eek:
stinky ass i kana before when facesitting, just hold your breath or sink your face into the butt cheeks will help...

It makes me turn off at all. Even doing my fetish when i remember the smell. I will feel to poke. Oh god.

silverug
12-02-2020, 09:05 PM
It makes me turn off at all. Even doing my fetish when i remember the smell. I will feel to poke. Oh god.

Bad hygiene is a turn off for me as well.

Havanna Slicks
12-02-2020, 09:15 PM

in that case shld avoid that particular mistress, move on to other mistresses then, plenty of choices around...

Patheticboiy
13-02-2020, 09:40 AM
in that case shld avoid that particular mistress, move on to other mistresses then, plenty of choices around...

Yup. Will avoid her. But feel wasted my money and time

Havanna Slicks
13-02-2020, 01:26 PM
Yup. Will avoid her. But feel wasted my money and time

there are hits, then there are misses, part and parcel of life...
i been thru plenty of misses as well, so have to accept that's life...

keeef
15-02-2020, 02:38 AM
Any bros here tried Mistress Vexa before?

Goddessxenia
17-02-2020, 09:52 PM
Yeah man! Your posts have thus far been the very epitome of love, tolerance and empathy! What a wondeful ambassador of the human race you are......said no one ever.

Bitch, you dumb as shieeeet. Gotta get your act together hoe.

Animal language? Pretty rich from someone who has a very limited vocabulary beyond fuck, gay,whore.

Hey mother fucker! I have been busy lately that I didn't have time to shoot u down!U seem to be the asshole here who know nothing and talk cock like sing song!

1st u are not in our BDSM community, 2nd u do not session with any local SG mistress aka dominatrix, 3rd u are such fucking busybody shooting off your bloddy mouth for nothing! What a hilarious joke! So fuck off!

As for saying I am a wonderful ambassador for the human race, u have unwittingly got it right! For those who has been in my Wechat for years will know that I does charity work! So that gives me every right to call u an animal! In case u are still too bloody fucking stupid to understand, I will enlighten u that I have been going on mission trips to Cambodia and Vietnam every year from 2014 to 2018.

Don't try me asshole! U really don't know who u are dealing with! Not all dominatrix are bimbo! Don't think that dominatrix are not educated or failed at corporate world to become a dominatrix for fast bucks! Go on sucking cocks and stop messing with me! Pathetic LOSER!

Goddessxenia
17-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Yeah man! Your posts have thus far been the very epitome of love, tolerance and empathy! What a wondeful ambassador of the human race you are......said no one ever.

Animal language? Pretty rich from someone who has a very limited vocabulary beyond fuck, gay,whore.

See for yourself cock sucker!

Goddessxenia
17-02-2020, 10:22 PM

In case the part 1 hasn't been uploaded, I will do this again! Mother Fucking asshole! Eat this! Gonna say I am a Fake and these pictures are taken from elsewhere, It is screen shot from my Wechat!!!

Goddessxenia
17-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Unfortunately after meeting xenia, i can no longer be neutral.
She has ignited a spark within me that has been gone for many years.

She is definetly professional in what she does and her passion for her dream is admirable.

Being more outspoken in the various language of communication doesnt make a person more uncouth or undesirable.

So ya... stick to what is necessary and avoid what is not. Cheers

I had a great time with u too! But we gonna drink lesser on our next upcoming session this Friday otherwise all hell will break loose... kekeke

Goddessxenia
17-02-2020, 11:42 PM

Hey u bloody loser, U want to talk classy and elegant with me? U don't have what it takes to tell me about it! Try scheduling a session with all those political women or anyone u think is Atas then upload a picture to prove that u have done it before telling me what and how I shall behave!

Really fucking stupid! Atas women doesn't have temper? If not because I am a dominatrix in BDSM that I have to stand up to my work/job/career to cyber bullies like u, I wouldn't even give a fuck about u in reality!

Scolding in PUBLIC? Where in PUBLIC? Do u even understand the definition of PUBLIC? In SBF? Do u know that we are in Sammyboy BDSM forum/community and u consider this PUBLIC? Then why am I not seeing your real photo with name and your mobile number? U wanna make this place PUBLIC then start showing your real face! Don't hide behind the screen and play REAL!

Another PUBLIC place? Where? My Wechat? Are u that fucking retarded to understand my Wechat is my "Goddess Xenia's BDSM World". And it is added by permission thru me. Are u telling me u own my Wechat too?

I washed my dirty laundry in PUBLIC? Where? Here? Sending warnings to those pathetic loser like u inside this closed BDSM community, and who hides behind the screen with some fake profile threatening to circulate my personal/family info just because I refused to oblige to your whims and fancy is considered washing my dirty laundry in public?

I am seriously confused if u attended SG school education system or u studied at Special School for the Mentally Impaired? Are u asking me to behave to my REAL identity in reality (in SBF/BDSM) whereby u get to fake it all in here?

I know u are dumb but never expected u to be so bloody fucking dumb!!! Pls learn to differentiate REAL/VANILLA life and BDSM/SECRET life! BDSM is adult's play believe and everyone takes up our own play believe roles! U Mother fucker, get this straight! I am very good at roles playing in BDSM, if u wanna to attack me for no apparent reason then do expect me to counter attack u in my most bitchy, devious and unpolished dominatrix's ROLE!!!!

I think some of u are totally nuts! U want Mistresses/Dominatrix to understand your secret life/fetishes/cravings and not to judge u for having some of the most perverted fetishes. But u couldn't understand Mistresses/Dominatrix has real life/family outside BDSM. And stupidly failed to understand Mistresses/Dominatrix has real emotion, there will be love ones to be protected, bills to pay, lousy day at work or Murphy's law days. Yet we should play the Mistress/Dominatrix role 24/7!!! WTF???

DO NOT EXPECT ME TO BE CIVILIZE WHEN U CAN'T!!!

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 12:50 AM
overall enjoyed myself and it was an awesome experience, as mentioned previously, goddess is a hygiene freak, she will use alcohol swaps to clean and sterilise every toy before and after it has come into contact with my body, even though her sessions are packed to the brim, she takes the effort to get clean towels for us, this is really commendable... for her professionalism and the heart and effort she puts in to conduct her sessions, it's no wonder she has garnered so many sub followings all over the world...

My dear sub, I'm sorry that I was late to reply due to some unforeseen circumstances lately. Pertaining to the hygiene issues u highlighted, I am proud to have this OCD habits. In time where the world is looming under this uncertain epidemic we should all starts to practice serious hygiene. As for me, I started my BDSM career with OCD hygiene as I foreseen the consequence of uncleaned sessions. Getting new towels for each and every sessions is a must, I wouldn't want anyone to fall sick or feel uneasy the next day after a fulfilling session, it would be so anti-climate ya.

I think I should clearly explain my OCD habit. I often session in established hotels because I need fresh towels every hour. Hand towel for u to cum so u don't dirty the carpet as I needed the clean floor for my next session. Fresh bath towels for u to wash up before and after session. I only session in hotel with carpeted flooring because I do not want u to injure your knees while kneeling during session. And I require room with bathtub so that I can soak my feet in hot water and soap for 20 mins to disinfect my feet after a foot worship session which I set an interval of 45mins apart for next session. Also having a bathtub gave me an excuse for asking more fresh towels by telling the housekeeping staffs I accidentally drop my towels into the bathtub while soaking in. As for those who has pegging and wax session with me, I always placed a clinical bed pad for u to lie on in order not to dirty the carpet with the wax or fluids during pegging sessions. I changed at lease 4-6 sets of surgical gloves and 4-6 condoms each time I removed myself in between pegging sessions. I washed my hand with soap before I starts my session and each time my hands leave your body to take my tools for play, I sanitize my hand with sanitizing gel. I disinfect all my toys/tools with alcohol swab before use, wash it with hot water/soap after use and disinfect them with alcohol swab before keeping it into my bags. The most funny habit would be to disinfect my phone with alcohol swab after every session as I am afraid my phone will be full of bacterial when I replied a msg or scroll thru the fetishes list u sent me during sessions. I seriously don't wish to carry forward my previous session residue onto u. LOL....

Some may find me fake in explaining my hygiene regiment but I felt the need to do so especially now that we are dealing with epidemic. I also hope to share my hygiene practices with other dommes thru SBF. Some dommes will find it hard to ask for fresh towels because it might alert the hotel of any suspicious activities inside the room, alternatively I will buy new towels from Diaso ($2) for 1 time usage for session. I'm sincere in sharing these hygiene practice for and during session with anyone subs/dommes who need affirmation to deal with the current epidemic while in session.

Honestly I am so very glad to meet u on my previous return, I am sincerely touched by the kind gestures u bestowed onto me even though we only met twice in 4 years. U made me truly happy and thankful in continuing my BDSM career... Thank u for your Ang bao...

*PS - If any dickhead wanna discriminate me for sharing my hygiene practice as any form of profiting from this current world crisis, do everyone a favor to fuck off! This is the time we have to stand united as human race to ride thru this storm. I will not tolerate any blaspheming towards me or my supporting subs!!!

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 01:54 AM
woweee this thread of unsavoury back and forth has resulted in an increased demand for Miss Xenia's attention!

Good for her lol! Maybe I need to get a session too :P but i think my needs are not offered

I am happy to know a smart ass in here. I suppose u are in the line of Public Relation, Advertising or Marketing forte...

Whether in crisis, bad or good situation where we can't turn it around to our advantage then it would all be wasted. Things doesn't happen for no reason, It always happened for a reason. To see it or not, takes in depth wisdom. To use it or not, takes courage...

I would love to recommend a book to u but I can't upload the book cover here because of some restrictions. But left u the tagline of the book. Hope its help in any
way....Lol

Btw, I'll be back for SG for session this Wed, Thur and Fri, Let's see if we can hook up... No obligation ya

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 02:48 AM
Yeah that level of tradition simply doesn't exist in Singapore, partly because we are not that tolerant towards sex workers getting organized on their own. In JP and angmoh countries, senior dommes can start their own dungeon and hire junior dommes that they will mentor. In Japan you can even trace the lineage of dommes to many decades.

Yo dickhead! There is seriously a fucking big issues in your bloody fucking post! Calling all local SG dommes a sex worker, moved on to call those Japaneses and Caucasian DOMMES! Wtf are u trying to say or do? Putting down any SG dommes when u can? Or are u trying to aim at me given the recent publicity I've been getting?

U truly qualify for the job position of traitor, 卖国贼,狗奴才(dog)! U should be born years before Japan occupation in SG on 15th Feb 1942, U definitely do great job for them to the extend being their gay whore, 慰安狗 of sucking their cocks! Today is 18th Feb 2020, 78 yrs after that fateful day where British surrendered SG to Japan and here I am seeing a real life traitor, 卖国贼,狗奴才 (dog)!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot. U are not Singaporean! That explain why u keep posting in here to discriminate SG dommes. Well, having traveled for sessions in SEA, I am lucky to know someone who knows or can know someone when I am being bullied. Perhaps U could recheck my Wechat since u are still the rat and parasite in my Wechat to see how I found the KL dickhead who spread untrue rumors about me on FB. It was such a good read isn't it? I even posted his photo on my Wechat. Frankly I've got everything about him...

Bring it on Baby.... Do not ever underestimate me that I couldn't understand what u are driving at! I can small a rat and I am fucking motivated to catch a RAT!!!

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 06:32 AM
You are in tough cookie, tried almost all aspect. Real Experienced ones are probably the angmoh doms. In the astronomical price range. However face sitting most can dish it out with the risk of an accident.

Hey, there are some local dommes who does these fetishes. U just have to ask to find out. I personally know 1 or 2 dommes and myself is also doing this fetish. The near death experience will actually makes the blood pump faster to the brain and that rush upon release is sort of out of this world feelings. I've had this fetish since young and find it fun. Best if u can find someone like gf/partners/dommes who can perform this on u while having sexual intercourse will be the icing on the cake.

*PS- I don't engage in any sexual activities so I'm out for my suggestion. Have fun searching...Lol:rolleyes:

otherOne
18-02-2020, 08:05 AM
One word: Yikes.

seoultrik
18-02-2020, 06:46 PM
Since I follow Xenia on WeChat I just had to come see this shitshow for myself. It really is something to behold.

I don't get why some people here seem to get some kind of vicarious thrill from winding her up. Perhaps instead of paying for an actual session you are getting off on the abuse she hurls your way? Why do you seem to care so much about the way she conducts business and does her thing. Time to get over the obsession and move on kiddies.

I've known Xenia for awhile, and unlike your descriptions of her, she is a very caring individual. Yes, she has her quirks but who doesn't. I also find it pretty hilarious at all the pearl clutching going on when she refuses to take your criticism laying down and returns fire. Just let it go and I'm sure so will she.

alexwangt
18-02-2020, 07:33 PM
Did they give consent to you taking pictures of them especially you showing off children that dont consent for their face to be published in a sex forum

how apparent

edit: and speaking of being in the bdsm community, being in fetlife doesnt auto makes you in the community lol

coffeecup2006
18-02-2020, 07:37 PM
I am a Hong Kong sub who has met Goddess Xenia twice, once in HK while the other time was in KL when I was traveling for business. I heard goddess Xenia was under some bullies online so I just want to come here to give some support. Everyone can have their view, but having just read a few posts here I find some people are being too aggressive or violent here…. perhaps it’s the only way they can get interaction with goddess so they continue to do it this way!

Anyway, just want to share my experience in the two sessions with her, both of them have been an awesome experience. From scheduling the session, knowing my likes, meeting me on time, everything is very professional. Needless to say, her skills and experience is one of the best I have ever experienced as well. How she controls you mind and body is really exceptional! The only downside is that her session is not cheap, so I can only schedule for an hour with her each time. But for me the quality is much more important than quantity, so up till now the sessions with her are still one of my most enjoyable ones!

What distinguishes Goddess from other dominas are her attention to details, especially for hygiene and cleaning which to me is a very important aspect. Also, I can feel her truly care about her slaves.

Unfortunately I don’t travel to Singapore for business usually, otherwise I would certainly become her regular sub!

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Did they give consent to you taking pictures of them especially you showing off children that dont consent for their face to be published in a sex forum

how apparent

edit: and speaking of being in the bdsm community, being in fetlife doesnt auto makes you in the community lol

Go fuck yourself lah! At least I am dong my best for the unfortunate human race unlike u who hides in here and do nothing to help the human race but trying to shoot down anyone who is trying to earn a living!!! These are pictures to show my humble volunteer works because another loser like u accused me of all talk but no actions. So I posted my pictures of my mission trips to verify I am and had really gave my bits to society and not just empty talks like u guys. I cannot imagine u can associate these poor children to sex porn... Seriously? Shame on u!!!

U are fucking sick and perverted to the core! Beyond hope! Truly animals! All guys, take a look at what this idiots said! Fucking disgraceful!
If u have nothing to attack me with then I suggest u stop entirely. Using the pictures and the children to attack me is so so fucking lowlife!
Wonder how your mother raise u ya?!?! Feeding on the unfortunate to boost your sick ego....

U must be super dumb! I don't even login to fetlife. Too blind to see whats going on! U are just a pathetic loser who hide behind the screen with fake profile talking like some fucking real man! Same bloody gay whores who suck cocks to be in the same gang!

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 08:33 PM
One word: Yikes.

Ever since u started these wars, I have taken a huge liking on u and will constantly follow every of your post! I will watch u like a HAWK!

Don't give me the bullshit of your one word! I will nvr let u get away with insulting me again and again! Let's have more wars. I am very free to entertain u.

Btw, I am building my army to counter attack u and your bloody gay whores gang. Really bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otherOne
18-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Btw, I am building my army to counter attack u and your bloody gay whores gang. Really bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I have heard about that, apparently you have been giving free/discounted sessions in exchange for people to come and shill for you on this thread. The act of a true professional alright.

A few of your subs have even PMed me saying thanks, because if it wasn't for your crazy obsession with me, they wouldn't have gotten the cheap or free sessions.

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 08:43 PM
Yes, I have heard about that, apparently you have been giving free/discounted sessions in exchange for people to come and shill for you on this thread. The act of a true professional alright.

A few of your subs have even PMed me saying thanks, because if it wasn't for your crazy obsession with me, they wouldn't have gotten the cheap or free sessions.

U are right! When at war, some sacrifice has to be made. And that 50% offer is only 1 time for SG subs and I nvr gave FREE session! Don't flatter yourself too much to think I am so stupid to do that for u! At the same time I have benefited greatly because many has PM me to give me encouragement to fight loser like u! And some didn't even want discount just to show their support towards me! U must be stupid to think I don't know what I am doing...Hahaha

Stupid u to believe I will be at the losing end. U have no idea what U made me so HOT HOT HOT! And whether I am professional or not doesn't concern u anymore because I will nvr listen to a loser like u! U are just a tool I use!!!! Wake up your fucking idea!!!! hahaha

Those army I'm building are my oversea subs. Lets get this war up for SEA. We shall see who has more in the end!

LASTLY : It doesn't matter whether my subs do it on their own or I asked them to come in here to post. The important thing here is that I HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THEM PROVE THEIR LOYALTY AND DO THINGS FOR ME! This is FUN! Realizing my POWER as a dominatrix. kekeke......

REARAdmiral
18-02-2020, 10:29 PM
U are right! When at war, some sacrifice has to be made. And that 50% offer is only 1 time for SG subs and I nvr gave FREE session! Don't flatter yourself too much to think I am so stupid to do that for u! At the same time I have benefited greatly because many has PM me to give me encouragement to fight loser like u! And some didn't even want discount just to show their support towards me! U must be stupid to think I don't know what I am doing...Hahaha

Stupid u to believe I will be at the losing end. U have no idea what U made me so HOT HOT HOT! And whether I am professional or not doesn't concern u anymore because I will nvr listen to a loser like u! U are just a tool I use!!!! Wake up your fucking idea!!!! hahaha

Those army I'm building are my oversea subs. Lets get this war up for SEA. We shall see who has more in the end!

LASTLY : It doesn't matter whether my subs do it on their own or I asked them to come in here to post. The important thing here is that I HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THEM PROVE THEIR LOYALTY AND DO THINGS FOR ME! This is FUN! Realizing my POWER as a dominatrix. kekeke......

You're back, you semi coherent primary 2 standard of reasoning beeatch!

I see that your insecurity issues are still very rampant, and that your detractors are living rent free in your head (seeing as to how it's empty anyway).

And giving free sessions to your minions to fight your battles? Weak. We all knew you were dumb but now we have confirmation that you're a low class sellout to boot.

Good to hear from you as always.

Goddessxenia
18-02-2020, 11:25 PM
You're back, you semi coherent primary 2 standard of reasoning beeatch!

I see that your insecurity issues are still very rampant, and that your detractors are living rent free in your head (seeing as to how it's empty anyway).

And giving free sessions to your minions to fight your battles? Weak. We all knew you were dumb but now we have confirmation that you're a low class sellout to boot.

Good to hear from you as always.

HEY MOTHER FUCKER! Don't think that u can put me down. I already said I didn't give FREE session. Only stupid ppl like u who refused to accept that I am better than u are who stopped at nothing to falsely accused me for giving Free session. Dickheads! Don't flatter yourself lah! U are not worth me giving Free session! Seriously? Who the fuck u think u are?

Some ppl are just idiots cos when they can't win an argument then they will go on to create another false accusation just to get over the argument that they lost!

If u so smart to accused me of giving free session then prove it! I am not afraid of u and will not back down if u continue to attack me! Ppl have eyes to see, go on make this war longer, I don't mind cos I'm having great fun fighting fake persona!

I HAVE ALWAYS MARK MY WORDS! If I did, I will admit and not afraid to do so. Unlike ppl like u who nvr stop accusing me on baseless claim!

Why u forgot the topic of mocking me being an ambassador for Human Race?
Dare not admit that I did and done it long before u accused me of a a fake humanitarian being?

This is getting more and more interesting by the days. Now I finally know why I had to return fire because dickheads like u wouldn't stop at giving me false accusation. And refusing to believe what my oversea subs has to say about me so fabricate lies that I'm giving Free session. I know u are stupid but never expect u to be so low life! Go on fabricate lies, go on trying to prove everyone how capable u dickheads are by being the most sickening cyber bullies!

My value is not determine by u! I don't really gives a fuck what u think but I will nvr ever give u the benefit to think u can falsely accused me and get away with it!

Do yourself a favor to fuck off!!!! U do not deserve any respect from me! U are nothing but a bloody dirty stinky RAT! Wonder why lighting didn't strike such horrible person like u who is totally useless for this world?

There is one thing I really think u dickheads are super lucky to be in SG. Cos if u are elsewhere.......

mutalisk
18-02-2020, 11:27 PM
I dont need a free session from her to take her side this time..

Really? Doing volunteer work on missions to help the needy children is selling child porn?
Omfg have you dicks ever done any charity in your lives?

You sound like some self entitled individual who believes yourself to be superior in everyway and have the right to classify everything you deem fit...

Wth is wrong with you? I hope I am not paying my taxes to feed ass like you via some government package because you are too damn lazy to work and feed off your government or parents or siblings money whilst you stay at your keyboard as some king.

Jeez everyone has their own lives!! Why should any of us comform to your standards
Grow the fuck up.. this is an adult forum. Dont like it? Log off go login some netflix children content and entertain yourself.
Wait!!! Maybe you need that government handout to pay your next netflix subscription...

reilo
18-02-2020, 11:36 PM
I seldom post in this forum but i strongly feel the need to. I am not enjoying any discount/free sessions (hey how come no1 told me abt it), but I am willing to write this becuz xenia deserves it. I have only sessioned with her once, and before the session i can say that she has exceeded my expectations. She is polite and professional and has made me feel comfortable thruout my entire session. You must have stepped on her toes or requested for something absurd that she cannot cater for, hence the backlash. In regards to the previous incident, i think any mother would have done the same to protect their children. If you were in her shoes, would you want your children to be exposed in an adult forum? Wouldnt you be enraged? If you beg to differ, i strongly suggest you see a psychiatrist. If you have negative views toward xenia's professionalism then that is your own personal view. I am sure many bdsm fans in this forum can say that Xenia is a professional dominatrix. Do not simply tarnish somebodys reputation because of your own personal experience. Doesnt mean that you have had a rough experience with Xenia makes her a horrible person. She is afterall trying to earn a living and giving back to this bdsm community by fulfilling our kinks. It is troubling that you have to resort to insulting a prodomme as a source of entertainment. Tsk tsk. Simply pathetic.

subbkim
19-02-2020, 12:55 AM

Haha i do agree that she has really good hygiene as her OCD levels are sky high which is a good thing because all her toys are clean and we would never have to worry as it also takes a huge amount of effort to clean it after every session considering that i am a little hygiene freak as well!

seoultrik
19-02-2020, 04:33 AM

I call bullshit on this.

bribri2
19-02-2020, 04:52 AM
Anyone giving negative feedback needs to fuck off. While contacting the goddess, I have nothing but professionalism and cheer. The comments I have read are just some sad attempt at discrediting her. I also find the comments are very vague. If there was any truth to these statements, they would be spoken by everyone. It's totally unfair that someone so professional has to deal with haters like this. The haters are bitter fools, let's listen to the people that know what they are talking about .

bribri2
19-02-2020, 05:02 AM
I don't understand the hate towards the goddess. Any contact that I have had with her has been beyond professional. It's clear to anyone with a brain that these guys are just angry, maybe they cant afford sessions in the first place. I'm not sure exactly what their reason is but this hate needs to stop. She is clearly a professional and these bullshit comments,damage her reputation and how she makes a living are affected.

bribri2
19-02-2020, 06:38 AM
I don't understand the hate towards the goddess. Any contact that I have had with her has been more than professional. It's clear to anyone with a brain that these guys are just angry, maybe they cant afford sessions in the first place. I'm not sure exactly what their reason is but this hate needs to stop. She is clearly a professional and these bullshit comments damage her reputation. It's actually not even just about professional. This goddess has went above and beyond to help me with a problem I couldn't solve and she could. Once she fixed it, she asked for nothing in return. She helped me just because she wanted to. I'm not going to stand for insults aimed at someone like this. You haters don't even deserve her acknowledgement. I'm here to fully support and fight against any cyber bullies that intend to insult Goddess Xenia. She deserves love, respect and worship and I'll never stop fighting for her. Goddess Xenia, I'm sending love from Hong Kong and hope to see you here soon.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Anyone giving negative feedback needs to fuck off. While contacting the goddess, I have nothing but professionalism and cheer. The comments I have read are just some sad attempt at discrediting her. I also find the comments are very vague. If there was any truth to these statements, they would be spoken by everyone. It's totally unfair that someone so professional has to deal with haters like this. The haters are bitter fools, let's listen to the people that know what they are talking about .

Dude. Get a clue or or GTFO and shut your piehole. You don't get to tell us what we can or cannot say. Let's get that straight. Have you seen how the slut you are shamelessly shilling for has been behaving on this forum? Lemme fill you in...she has hardly been the shining beacon of class and virtue. I have never engaged in SnM and obviously have never visited this whiny bitch. But, if reading is a skill you possess, I've never once spoken about her conduct or ability solely pertaining to her "trade". She flew off the handle when I suggested she had a persecution complex after reading several of her lengthy, tantrum filled posts directed at people who had nothing to do with the issue she was upset about.

Seems like this hoe is unable to handle criticism and is engaging beta males like yourself to do her bidding. Quite frankly, you guys are possibly the only lifeforms more pathetic than her.Maybe if you do a good job, one day she may just part those legs for you and you'll lose your virginity.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 08:40 AM
HEY MOTHER FUCKER! Don't think that u can put me down. I already said I didn't give FREE session. Only stupid ppl like u who refused to accept that I am better than u are who stopped at nothing to falsely accused me for giving Free session. Dickheads! Don't flatter yourself lah! U are not worth me giving Free session! Seriously? Who the fuck u think u are?

Some ppl are just idiots cos when they can't win an argument then they will go on to create another false accusation just to get over the argument that they lost!

If u so smart to accused me of giving free session then prove it! I am not afraid of u and will not back down if u continue to attack me! Ppl have eyes to see, go on make this war longer, I don't mind cos I'm having great fun fighting fake persona!

I HAVE ALWAYS MARK MY WORDS! If I did, I will admit and not afraid to do so. Unlike ppl like u who nvr stop accusing me on baseless claim!

Why u forgot the topic of mocking me being an ambassador for Human Race?
Dare not admit that I did and done it long before u accused me of a a fake humanitarian being?

This is getting more and more interesting by the days. Now I finally know why I had to return fire because dickheads like u wouldn't stop at giving me false accusation. And refusing to believe what my oversea subs has to say about me so fabricate lies that I'm giving Free session. I know u are stupid but never expect u to be so low life! Go on fabricate lies, go on trying to prove everyone how capable u dickheads are by being the most sickening cyber bullies!

My value is not determine by u! I don't really gives a fuck what u think but I will nvr ever give u the benefit to think u can falsely accused me and get away with it!

Do yourself a favor to fuck off!!!! U do not deserve any respect from me! U are nothing but a bloody dirty stinky RAT! Wonder why lighting didn't strike such horrible person like u who is totally useless for this world?

There is one thing I really think u dickheads are super lucky to be in SG. Cos if u are elsewhere.......

Inane gibbeish........motherfucker....inanse gibberish... fuck off......more juvenile ranting...dickhead. eh, aren't you forgetting sucking cock and gay whore? Those are your knockout jokes leh. Cyber bullies? That's rich coming from someone who came on the forum and threatened the users who had no involvement in your personal issues. The hypocrisy is strong with this one. And so is the stupidity.......and the lack of class.

kurosaki ichigo
19-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Dude. Get a clue or or GTFO and shut your piehole. You don't get to tell us what we can or cannot say. Let's get that straight. Have you seen how the slut you are shamelessly shilling for has been behaving on this forum? Lemme fill you in...she has hardly been the shining beacon of class and virtue. I have never engaged in SnM and obviously have never visited this whiny bitch. But, if reading is a skill you possess, I've never once spoken about her conduct or ability solely pertaining to her "trade". She flew off the handle when I suggested she had a persecution complex after reading several of her lengthy, tantrum filled posts directed at people who had nothing to do with the issue she was upset about.

Seems like this hoe is unable to handle criticism and is engaging beta males like yourself to do her bidding. Quite frankly, you guys are possibly the only lifeforms more pathetic than her.Maybe if you do a good job, one day she may just part those legs for you and you'll lose your virginity.

LOL!!! Great command of the language and love your posts

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 01:45 PM
LOL!!! Great command of the language and love your posts

Thanks for the kind words buddy. Glad you were entertained. But it really boggles the mind how calling out this bitch for behaving in such a piss poor manner is the crime of the century while she has carte blanche to hurl the same tired insults about gay whores, incest and sucking various appendages at anyone who disagrees with her, no matter how benign.

I guess you can't cure stupid any more than you can make beta males grow a pair.

tomfin877
19-02-2020, 03:56 PM
I think everyone has to go to the beginning about this whole thing as there are many new members here who do see the full picture.

1. Dom (not sex worker) got angry at sub who sent her pictures of her family. (she has every right to)

2. Dom goes onto forum to vent her frustration.

3. Dom threatens the community online.

4. Forum member, shoots back saying she's not being reasonable.

5. Dom shoots back saying she has the right to get angry.

6. The rest is history and still on going.

tomfin877
19-02-2020, 04:25 PM
saying above i think everyone just needs to move on with their life.

this is getting old and boring. same shit different day.

can we talk about topics of more interest in us?

Any interesting experiences recently?

So sad no doms coming in these days!

Havanna Slicks
19-02-2020, 04:29 PM

cnv who dare to come in woh, even if they managed to come in, who dare to go session right...
SM is hush hush world, once tio become famous on newspaper, just like the guy who said he was 'unlucky' when we all knows where he tio from :p

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 05:23 PM
I think everyone has to go to the beginning about this whole thing as there are many new members here who do see the full picture.

1. Dom (not sex worker) got angry at sub who sent her pictures of her family. (she has every right to)

2. Dom goes onto forum to vent her frustration.

3. Dom threatens the community online.

4. Forum member, shoots back saying she's not being reasonable.

5. Dom shoots back saying she has the right to get angry.

6. The rest is history and still on going.

Because the bloody loser is from this Forum.!

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Have fun. I am very busy with session in SG for the next few days... Go on make more wars. I will come back once I done with the overwhelming sessions in SG...

To my supporting/regular subs in SG or Overseas. Spice up your day with squabbles from lowlife loser in this Forum. Is not everyday u meet pathetic loser like them and u get to showcase the evil side of u. Have fun fighting. I will be with u soon...

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 06:07 PM
saying above i think everyone just needs to move on with their life.

this is getting old and boring. same shit different day.

can we talk about topics of more interest in us?

Any interesting experiences recently?

I think u didn't see the situation clearly! As in who and who start this shit show! Will nvr back down to cyber bullying! Fuck them!

seoultrik
19-02-2020, 06:10 PM

Nothing says Alpha like jumping on the bandwagon to attack someone you don't know and engaging in P4P lmao :D

otherOne
19-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Let's get back to the spirit of this whole forum guys. As the great Sam Leong once said, "whores are for fucking, not for loving". In BDSM, the same thing applies, just swap the word "whores" with "dommes", and the word "fucking" with "sessioning with".

At the end of the day, whores, MLs, dommes, etc are all sex workers. And we are all men.

No point defending the honor of a sex worker when this particular sex worker has no honor to begin with. But if you do so and get discounted sessions in exchange, I am genuinely happy for you. I am happy to help a bro save some cash.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Nothing says Alpha like jumping on the bandwagon to attack someone you don't know and engaging in P4P lmao :D

Listen here Cuck,

I saw her behaving like a cunt and called her out. Obviously you Johnny come lately soyboys are here at her behest and have nary a clue as to how the whole fiasco transpired.

Don't get sand in your lady parts over this bitch. Ain't worth it.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 08:11 PM
I think u didn't see the situation clearly! As in who and who start this shit show! Will nvr back down to cyber bullying! Fuck them!

Threatens to tear down the forum and behaves like a lunatic toward other forum members. Cries cyber bullying.

This just keeps getting better and better.

seoultrik
19-02-2020, 08:29 PM
Listen here Cuck,

Don't get sand in your lady parts over this bitch. Ain't worth it.

I dunno man I seem pretty chilled out here and you're the one losing your shit over something inconsequential. But again, maybe this is how you convince yourself of your so called alpha status.

Maybe head out with some of your cash and spend it on one of your girls so you can go even more alpha ;)

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 08:39 PM
Threatens to tear down the forum and behaves like a lunatic toward other forum members. Cries cyber bullying.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Indeed.....Wow, I took 5 mins break from session to agree with u that it just keeps getting better and better... Let's rock ya... Hahaha

mutalisk
19-02-2020, 08:48 PM
cnv who dare to come in woh, even if they managed to come in, who dare to go session right...
SM is hush hush world, once tio become famous on newspaper, just like the guy who said he was 'unlucky' when we all knows where he tio from :p

Yeah the one from wuhan where 2 guys had intimate contact with?

Gets quarantined for going to the hotel.
Goes home kneel on durian after quarantined.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 08:48 PM
I dunno man I seem pretty chilled out here and you're the one losing your shit over something inconsequential. But again, maybe this is how you convince yourself of your so called alpha status.

Maybe head out with some of your cash and spend it on one of your girls so you can go even more alpha ;)

There's plenty to go around. No issues in that department. You do realise that your shilling is not gonna help you lose your virginity right?

mutalisk
19-02-2020, 08:52 PM
Let's get back to the spirit of this whole forum guys.

If you had genuinely wanted to move on, I believe this woulda been enough

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 08:54 PM
Let's get back to the spirit of this whole forum guys. As the great Sam Leong once said, "whores are for fucking, not for loving". In BDSM, the same thing applies, just swap the word "whores" with "dommes", and the word "fucking" with "sessioning with".

At the end of the day, whores, MLs, dommes, etc are all sex workers. And we are all men.

No point defending the honor of a sex worker when this particular sex worker has no honor to begin with. But if you do so and get discounted sessions in exchange, I am genuinely happy for you. I am happy to help a bro save some cash.

Seems like my 5 mins break from session is turning into 10 mins break... U came out of your shell? Standing up to your cock sucker?
Oh gosh! U are making my session so interesting to begin with... We are laughing at your stupidly... Pls post more for the next 2 days cos u help me to kill time in my sessions and entertaining my sub/slave. U know something, I don't have to work so hard and can sit back to sip my wine while u take the stage.... Good money, relax job and grinning from ear to ear.... Keep it up jerk...

mutalisk
19-02-2020, 08:55 PM
I have never engaged in SnM

Okay, so why are you here?

seoultrik
19-02-2020, 08:59 PM
There's plenty to go around. No issues in that department. You do realise that your shilling is not gonna help you lose your virginity right?

You got a checklist of Boomer insults running there? Cuck, soyboy, virgin. Keep 'em rolling man!

The projection is pretty sweet to watch though ;)

Havanna Slicks
19-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Yeah the one from wuhan where 2 guys had intimate contact with?

Gets quarantined for going to the hotel.
Goes home kneel on durian after quarantined.

got durian to kneel still not so bad, only worried it's not durian... :eek:
being in the news for whoring is bad enuf,
being in the news for SM session = duno wad to say lol...

bribri2
19-02-2020, 09:41 PM

@REARAdmiral How many comments in defence of this goddess have you replied to with hateful and negativity? It doesn't take a genius to see that you're misplacing your anger. You're clearly obsessed with her. I bet that's why you keep replying to her supporters, you're just hoping she'll write to you and your little dick will get hard at the thought of it. You're just some pathetic keyboard warrior who is trying to bully someone online where you are safe from any repercussions. Your sad and hate filled life makes me pity you. I hope you get over yourself and stop being waste of life. Nothing but love and support for Goddess Xenia from Hong Kong.

otherOne
19-02-2020, 09:47 PM
If you had genuinely wanted to move on, I believe this woulda been enough

It's not really your place to say that is it? After all you're not Professor X and you can't know what my thoughts are :) I can be as brief or as verbose as I please, and I chose to be the latter.

fatty999
19-02-2020, 09:48 PM
I heard that there was a shit storm going on in sbf and I’m here to speak up for goddess Xenia. I’ve only seen her once and she struck me as a reasonable and nice lady. The people who have been shit smearing her obviously haven’t met her for a session. Cmon she is trying her best to survive in this industry and put food on the table for her family and loved ones. Even if u don’t respect her profession, the least u could do is to respect her as mother. All she wants is to protect her kids, provide for them and to get some common respect as a human being. You guys are just riling her up intentionally... maybe you guys get hard from her being pissed with you. If it were only 1 or 2 guys speaking up for her, maybe she is really terrible and giving perks for people who speak up for her. But if you guys scroll back you can see quite a bunch of us who has seen her has attested to her professionalism. So guys let’s be objective and sift through the facts before jumping to conclusions. We are all adults here, let’s not let this forum degrade into a shit smearing site... cheers

otherOne
19-02-2020, 09:48 PM
@REARAdmiral How many comments in defence of this goddess have you replied to with hateful and negativity? It doesn't take a genius to see that you're misplacing your anger. You're clearly obsessed with her. I bet that's why you keep replying to her supporters, you're just hoping she'll write to you and your little dick will get hard at the thought of it. You're just some pathetic keyboard warrior who is trying to bully someone online where you are safe from any repercussions. Your sad and hate filled life makes me pity you. I hope you get over yourself and stop being waste of life. Nothing but love and support for Goddess Xenia from Hong Kong.

If you go back to the earlier pages of the thread, and see who was the first one to bring hate, negativity, and bullying to this thread, you'll see that it was your Goddess Xenia, not this Rear Admiral.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Okay, so why are you here?

Am I not allowed to visit a forum? Do I have to partake in the activity of every forum I visit. Do I have do be a running for office if I visit a political forum? I have a healthy curiosity of what makes people tick, even if said activities don't float my boat.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 09:53 PM
I heard that there was a shit storm going on in sbf and I’m here to speak up for goddess Xenia. I’ve only seen her once and she struck me as a reasonable and nice lady. The people who have been shit smearing her obviously haven’t met her for a session. Cmon she is trying her best to survive in this industry and put food on the table for her family and loved ones. Even if u don’t respect her profession, the least u could do is to respect her as mother. All she wants is to protect her kids, provide for them and to get some common respect as a human being. You guys are just riling her up intentionally... maybe you guys get hard from her being pissed with you. If it were only 1 or 2 guys speaking up for her, maybe she is really terrible and giving perks for people who speak up for her. But if you guys scroll back you can see quite a bunch of us who has seen her has attested to her professionalism. So guys let’s be objective and sift through the facts before jumping to conclusions. We are all adults here, let’s not let this forum degrade into a shit smearing site... cheers

I loathe to keep repeating myself. But,my comments are based on her actions and behaviour ON THIS THREAD. I don't know her, have never visited her, and cannot speak and never did speak of how she conducts herself while plying her trade.

What I can say unambiguously though, is that she is not shy to throw around baseless insults but yet feels utterly aggrieved when the shit she dishes out is thrown back at her.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 10:00 PM

Hey Mr hong kong, the last I checked, incessant rioting and the spead of wuhan virus does not cause the severe retardation which you are clearly displaying. Go back in the thread and see who intiatiated the mud slinging....and who commenced with the libelous insults (hint, it wasn't me).

Since you clearly lack the comprehension and cognitive abilities to discern, I shall, for the umpteenth time, state that I am calling her how for her behaviour HERE, ON THIS THREAD.I Have never met her,nor do I have any intention to. Obviously you think that it has been exemplary and she has been hard done by.

Bitch clearly has daddy issues, maybe y'all can do a role reversal next time you meet for your 50% discounted session.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=seoultrik;19787142]You got a checklist of Boomer insults running there? Cuck, soyboy, virgin. Keep 'em rolling man!

Your emasculation process appears complete. Bitch has your 2 little nuts on a platter.

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Hey Mr hong kong, the last I checked, incessant rioting and the spead of wuhan virus does not cause the severe retardation which you are clearly displaying. Go back in the thread and see who intiatiated the mud slinging....and who commenced with the libelous insults (hint, it wasn't me).

Since you clearly lack the comprehension and cognitive abilities to discern, I shall, for the umpteenth time, state that I am calling her how for her behaviour HERE, ON THIS THREAD.I Have never met her,nor do I have any intention to. Obviously you think that it has been exemplary and she has been hard done by.

Bitch clearly has daddy issues, maybe y'all can do a role reversal next time you meet for your 50% discounted session.

Are u trying to pimp me out? Why do I get the idea that u are desperately trying to be my pimp? U seem to be trying hard at selling me ya... Strangely I don't recall engaging your service...

Hey man in suit, do u not understand English at its simplest form? Thought u were smart to read when I said "I don't engage in physical sexual activities".

Scout for your goods elsewhere ya... U are too low for me to even spit on... Have fun hunting for victims....

Clearly u guys are upset that I didn't give u 50% discount.... Too bad I don't like scumbags especially BLACK...

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 10:25 PM
It's not really your place to say that is it? After all you're not Professor X and you can't know what my thoughts are :) I can be as brief or as verbose as I please, and I chose to be the latter.

U are BLACK! As black as charcoal... Black against WHITE! Funny...

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 10:29 PM
Are u trying to pimp me out? Why do I get the idea that u are desperately trying to be my pimp? U seem to be trying hard at selling me ya... Strangely I don't recall engaging your service...

Hey man in suit, do u not understand English at its simplest form? Thought u were smart to read when I said "I don't engage in physical sexual activities".

Scout for your goods elsewhere ya... U are too low for me to even spit on... Have fun hunting for victims....

Clearly u guys are upset that I didn't give u 50% discount.... Too bad I don't like scumbags...

Again, reading seems to be a bridge too far for you. And again I thought I'd seen it all., but you keep upping the ante when it comes to displaying your abject stupidity.

Really bitch , this back on forth is getting old, and especially tiring when dealing with a sub 50 IQ cow like yourself.

onsenmaster
19-02-2020, 10:32 PM
oh my god every time i come in here i need to waste 5 mins reading the same old shit instead of looking out for potential new blood to try or interesting experiences

frankly, who cares about cyber bullying? yes your children's pics were leaked, but that is a risk that can happen to anyone, more so for someone who is in a more sensitive position

everyone of us here in a sex forum risk having our real identities exposed. Yes i'm sure people will stand up for you cos you were indeed the victim but i feel you have done enough to just about stir up a storm in this forum. Feel free to make a police report (which i think you have done) and let them handle it. You wanna do more, please do so, go murder someone if you like, but please let the rest of us enjoy this thread in peace.

always wanted to comment since eons ago but simply too lazy to take the trouble to do so. I think it is time to end this and move on

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=seoultrik;19787142]You got a checklist of Boomer insults running there? Cuck, soyboy, virgin. Keep 'em rolling man!

Your emasculation process appears complete. Bitch has your 2 little nuts on a platter.

Best compliment of the day! I'm so glad my generals can give u a ran for your worth. While I take the back seat to enjoy my wines watching u jumping at every post. Must be keeping your adrenaline high... Keep up the good work, u guys are the best and only topic in my sessions for today... Kindly do more, I still has at least 10 subs to be entertain by u and the BLACK for the next 2 days... Cheers 🥂.

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 10:40 PM
oh my god every time i come in here i need to waste 5 mins reading the same old shit instead of looking out for potential new blood to try or interesting experiences

frankly, who cares about cyber bullying? yes your children's pics were leaked, but that is a risk that can happen to anyone, more so for someone who is in a more sensitive position

everyone of us here in a sex forum risk having our real identities exposed. Yes i'm sure people will stand up for you cos you were indeed the victim but i feel you have done enough to just about stir up a storm in this forum. Feel free to make a police report (which i think you have done) and let them handle it. You wanna do more, please do so, go murder someone if you like, but please let the rest of us enjoy this thread in peace.

always wanted to comment since eons ago but simply too lazy to take the trouble to do so. I think it is time to end this and move on

Too bad I'm just beginning to have fun... Why not u send me your real identity including photos of your family since u have mentally prepared for your info leak? Perhaps I will consider it quit when I have some bargaining chips on hand. Otherwise it won't end unless those dickheads end.

Anyway that incident u mentioned was already put to rest last year. Right now we are on incident 2 started by those dickheads during CNY. Get your facts right!!!

Alternatively u may start a new thread... That should be the best option for now...

In regards to me stirring up a storm in here is over flattering for me. I'm afraid I'm still learning the ropes from those dickheads. I am after all a Bitch in their eyes so I might as well do my best to live up to their expectations rather than fail them by backing out now. U have picked the wrong person to make peace...

Goddessxenia
19-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Again, reading seems to be a bridge too far for you. And again I thought I'd seen it all., but you keep upping the ante when it comes to displaying your abject stupidity.

Really bitch , this back on forth is getting old, and especially tiring when dealing with a sub 50 IQ cow like yourself.

Now I find u super hilarious... I should have let them in earlier so I can enjoy watching u... Hahaha...

mutalisk
19-02-2020, 11:01 PM
Am I not allowed to visit a forum? Do I have to partake in the activity of every forum I visit. Do I have do be a running for office if I visit a political forum? I have a healthy curiosity of what makes people tick, even if said activities don't float my boat.

Arr so your fetish is making people tick..
I see... not constructive I guesa

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=REARAdmiral;19787309]

Best compliment of the day! I'm so glad my generals can give u a ran for your worth. While I take the back seat to enjoy my wines watching u jumping at every post. Must be keeping your adrenaline high... Keep up the good work, u guys are the best and only topic in my sessions for today... Kindly do more, I still has at least 10 subs to be entertain by u and the BLACK for the next 2 days... Cheers 🥂.

Wtf is "ran for your worth"? Are you speaking Klingon or have your last 2 remaining braincells finally given up the ghost?

otherOne
19-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Too bad I'm just beginning to have fun... Why not u send me your real identity including photos of your family since u have mentally prepared for your info leak? Perhaps I will consider it quit when I have some bargaining chips on hand. Otherwise it won't end unless those dickheads end.

Anyway that incident u mentioned was already put to rest last year. Right now we are on incident 2 started by those dickheads during CNY. Get your facts right!!!

Alternatively u may start a new thread... That should be the best option for now...

Singapore's pro-domme scene is not huge, but there is still a sizable number of dommes in Singapore. But whenever you see a domme losing their mind on this forum or on wechat, it's you. You should reflect on that fact.

I pity your children the most, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like growing up having such an erratic and unstable woman for a mother.

REARAdmiral
19-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Arr so your fetish is making people tick..
I see... not constructive I guesa

You share a common trait with the bitch. The inability to read and comprehend.

Weak bro......

onsenmaster
19-02-2020, 11:59 PM

In regards to me stirring up a storm in here is over flattering for me. I'm afraid I'm still learning the ropes from those dickheads. I am after all a Bitch in their eyes so I might as well do my best to live up to their expectations rather than fail them by backing out now. U have picked the wrong person to make peace...

the way you speak and reply, seriously, i have nothing else to say. really no point even arguing

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:04 AM
[QUOTE=Goddessxenia;19787433]

Wtf is "ran for your worth"? Are you speaking Klingon or have your last 2 remaining braincells finally given up the ghost?

Oh my bad, I'm having such a great time sipping wines, laughing with my sub and watching u like a monkey that I've got so tipsy and I'm not thinking straight... Wth am I trying to talk to monkey? Silly me... So happy for your prompt replies.. Happy Happy Happy... Oh is monkey replies... Hahaha

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:06 AM

Weak bro......

Seriously I can't read monkey �� like u... No matter how I look at it, u really like a monkey �� today... Lmao...

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 12:11 AM
the way you speak and reply, seriously, i have nothing else to say. really no point even arguing

Now you've got a front row seat to witness the idiocy first hand.

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 12:15 AM
Seriously I can't read monkey �� like u... No matter how I look at it, u really like a monkey �� today... Lmao...

Did you think of this moronic reply all on your own or was it a joint collaboration with your equally intellectually disabled sub?

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:17 AM

When I was being attacked by those dickheads for no apparent reason, no one tells them to stop. Now that I have gotten help to fight these dickheads, u are telling me to stop?

What do u want me to BELIEVE?

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Now you've got a front row seat to witness the idiocy first hand.

Yeah!!! Watching u jumping up and down like monkey!!! Words cannot describe how hilarious u are... Perhaps I can't think straight now... Cheers monkey... Continue jumping... Love it!

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Did you think of this moronic reply all on your own or was it a joint collaboration with your equally intellectually disabled sub?

Oh towards monkey like u? Do u know u have been jumping non stop today? Have u check yourself? I'm so happy I've got the front row seat. Wouldn't miss it ya...

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Oh towards monkey like u? Do u know u have been jumping non stop today? Have u check yourself? I'm so happy I've got the front row seat. Wouldn't miss it ya...

Google translate is your friend.

WhyeMun
20-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Hi guys, I just wanted to share an experience of mine about 4 years back. This is a new beginning for me in the fetish world. I texted her and telling her how and what are my fetishes and she listen listens patiently. So now to the final countdown. I booked for an hour session and it starts in the afternoon. I went to buy some lunch for my Mistress as a token of appreciation. When I reach the hotel, I texted her and she told me to wait at the lobby, she will come down and fetch me. Then came a lady wearing in a most elegant form walking towards me. I'm like holy shit, this is the real deal. She is so gorgeous. When she saw I was bring food with me she politely ask me if I haven't take my lunch yet. I say I did and this is for you. She was so happy and thank me for the food. As I told you guys, this is my 1st time. I'm so nervous. I told her that she can eat while we are in session. So there am I, sitting on the floor chatting with her while she is eating her lunch. Time goes by so fast and it already took 30 minutes of my session time. I was like shit, I wasted 30 minutes of my time. Suddenly she stops eating and tell me okay now let's start our session. I'm like what? I thought we started 30 minutes ago. She say I saw that you are very nervous and this is your 1st time. I want you to have a memorable one. But I remember she telling me that there will be a session right after mine. She says is ok because that guy stood her up. So guys, now I know why we need to pay booking fee on advanced. Is because there will be asshole like this. Then she says eventhough the stockings that she is wearing now is now that smelly but she tried wearing it for an additional 30 minutes while taking her lunch just now. OMG, she spend and extra 30 minutes on me so that I'm not nervous anymore plus she did remember I telling her that I like it if it smells. So now the session starts, I'm sitting on the floor and she is demanding me to lick clean her shoe, from the top and then the bottom. The 1st lick is like heaven to me. The 1st time I lick a women's high heel. Is a dream come true guys. She was doing some soft trampling with her other foot on my leg and dick while I was licking her shoe. Then suddenly she stand up and walk towards the table where she took her lunch just now and ask me to crawl over to her. She says can you see this leftovers on the table? Are you hungry, you must be hungry right. Come on, let me feed you. She drop the food on the floor step on it with her shoe. She twisted it for a few times and then ask me to lick it off under her shoe. Again, she did remember I mention in our conversation before that I like licking food under a shoe. 30 minutes has pass and now we're on stockings feet. When she pull her feet out of the shoe I straight went in to smell her feet. It smells fantastic. She says I home it smells, this is what you want right? Then she pull down her stockings and reveal her barefoot. Omg her leg is so white and smooth. So by now you guys should know what my kink is. I'm a foot boy. Finally it comes to an end. I clean and wrap up myself. I took out my wallet and pay her up. She counted the bill's and say is too much. I told her the amount is correct for 90 minutes session. She says my dear, I'm not gonna charge you for the extra 30 minutes while we are chatting. I'm like she's the real deal. I thank her for that. 2 weeks after that I migrated to US. And from then onwards I always keep in touch with her until now. In this 4 years of time, I've been to many sessions with different dominatrix. You name it, I have it. From China,US,Japan,Taiwan,India,Philippines,Cambodia,U K,Russia and the list goes on. There are a couple of good ones but my favourite Mistress will always be her. Want to know her name guys? Is Goddess Xenia. I decided to share this experience to you is because she is a wonderful person and a professional dominatrix. It is only fair to comment if you had a session with her. Never believes anything people tells you until you experience it yourself. By the way, I read through everything in this forum since last year. I know what's going on.

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 12:38 AM
Hi guys, I just wanted to share an experience of mine about 4 years back. This is a new beginning for me in the fetish world. I texted her and telling her how and what are my fetishes and she listen listens patiently. So now to the final countdown. I booked for an hour session and it starts in the afternoon. I went to buy some lunch for my Mistress as a token of appreciation. When I reach the hotel, I texted her and she told me to wait at the lobby, she will come down and fetch me. Then came a lady wearing in a most elegant form walking towards me. I'm like holy shit, this is the real deal. She is so gorgeous. When she saw I was bring food with me she politely ask me if I haven't take my lunch yet. I say I did and this is for you. She was so happy and thank me for the food. As I told you guys, this is my 1st time. I'm so nervous. I told her that she can eat while we are in session. So there am I, sitting on the floor chatting with her while she is eating her lunch. Time goes by so fast and it already took 30 minutes of my session time. I was like shit, I wasted 30 minutes of my time. Suddenly she stops eating and tell me okay now let's start our session. I'm like what? I thought we started 30 minutes ago. She say I saw that you are very nervous and this is your 1st time. I want you to have a memorable one. But I remember she telling me that there will be a session right after mine. She says is ok because that guy stood her up. So guys, now I know why we need to pay booking fee on advanced. Is because there will be asshole like this. Then she says eventhough the stockings that she is wearing now is now that smelly but she tried wearing it for an additional 30 minutes while taking her lunch just now. OMG, she spend and extra 30 minutes on me so that I'm not nervous anymore plus she did remember I telling her that I like it if it smells. So now the session starts, I'm sitting on the floor and she is demanding me to lick clean her shoe, from the top and then the bottom. The 1st lick is like heaven to me. The 1st time I lick a women's high heel. Is a dream come true guys. She was doing some soft trampling with her other foot on my leg and dick while I was licking her shoe. Then suddenly she stand up and walk towards the table where she took her lunch just now and ask me to crawl over to her. She says can you see this leftovers on the table? Are you hungry, you must be hungry right. Come on, let me feed you. She drop the food on the floor step on it with her shoe. She twisted it for a few times and then ask me to lick it off under her shoe. Again, she did remember I mention in our conversation before that I like licking food under a shoe. 30 minutes has pass and now we're on stockings feet. When she pull her feet out of the shoe I straight went in to smell her feet. It smells fantastic. She says I home it smells, this is what you want right? Then she pull down her stockings and reveal her barefoot. Omg her leg is so white and smooth. So by now you guys should know what my kink is. I'm a foot boy. Finally it comes to an end. I clean and wrap up myself. I took out my wallet and pay her up. She counted the bill's and say is too much. I told her the amount is correct for 90 minutes session. She says my dear, I'm not gonna charge you for the extra 30 minutes while we are chatting. I'm like she's the real deal. I thank her for that. 2 weeks after that I migrated to US. And from then onwards I always keep in touch with her until now. In this 4 years of time, I've been to many sessions with different dominatrix. You name it, I have it. From China,US,Japan,Taiwan,India,Philippines,Cambodia,U K,Russia and the list goes on. There are a couple of good ones but my favourite Mistress will always be her. Want to know her name guys? Is Goddess Xenia. I decided to share this experience to you is because she is a wonderful person and a professional dominatrix. It is only fair to comment if you had a session with her. Never believes anything people tells you until you experience it yourself. By the way, I read through everything in this forum since last year. I know what's going on.

Do you also think it's ok to hurl feces at others while crying foul when the action is reciprocated?

mutalisk
20-02-2020, 12:39 AM

Weak bro......

No i am not your bro.
I am not some keyboard warrior..

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:42 AM

I've got a new partner in crime to join u. Pls feel free to jump at his post... Have fun jumping monkey... Lol

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 12:47 AM
I've got a new partner in crime to join u. Pls feel free to jump at his post... Have fun jumping monkey... Lol

Really? I never would've guessed.

Asserting that others are jumping at posts when the you have proven to be the number 1 exponent of the longest, profanity filled, fractured diatribes?

You really should translate the word hypocrisy and look it up in the dictionary of whatever 3rd world language you communicate in.

WhyeMun
20-02-2020, 01:14 AM
Do you also think it's ok to hurl feces at others while crying foul when the action is reciprocated?

I'm here just to share an experience of mine to this community. But since you posted a question for me I will answer you back. We need to respect for those who's willing to contribute in our fetish society. As we all know the demand from us is high and the supply is low. Is hard to get someone that understands our fetish and make it become a reality. By calling a Mistress a sex worker is a disgrace. Never insult a person if you dont wanna get insulted.

otherOne
20-02-2020, 01:32 AM
I'm here just to share an experience of mine to this community. But since you posted a question for me I will answer you back. We need to respect for those who's willing to contribute in our fetish society. As we all know the demand from us is high and the supply is low. Is hard to get someone that understands our fetish and make it become a reality. By calling a Mistress a sex worker is a disgrace. Never insult a person if you dont wanna get insulted.

I don't know what it takes to get it into your thick skulls, but "sex worker" is not an insult. And pro-dommes are sex workers.

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 01:40 AM

I appreciate your civility. It's a refreshing change from the cretins I've been dealing with. However, I believe you may be confusing me with someone else. I merely called her out for her conduct on the thread.

punishme
20-02-2020, 02:00 AM
I don't know what it takes to get it into your thick skulls, but "sex worker" is not an insult. And pro-dommes are sex workers.

I have to agree with you on that point . We visit and pay for pro domes to satisfy our sexual fantasies and expect sexual gratification during or at the finale of the paid for session by way of hand job or help ourselves . So the very nature of this consensual meeting makes the dome a sex worker . We visit dommes and some others visit prostitutes , not much difference as we are all after the same thing in our private life .

WhyeMun
20-02-2020, 02:04 AM

To you maybe not, but to others it might be. Let me put it this way you might understand clearer. I can call 1 of my friend asshole but he is totally fine with it because we known each other for ages. But if I call you an asshole, is that an insult to you? Different people take it differently. So when you accidentally insulted someone just apologized. Since they already told you that you insulted them. Pro domme is not sex workers. Go Google it in Wikipedia and see what it defines. Those that offer sex or sex related industries is call a sex worker. But Goddess Xenia does not offer sex. So to her this is an insult.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 02:18 AM

That makes u a mother fucker isn't it? u are fucking someone's mummy or future mummy when u visited prostitute or whoever slut that like black skin. No wonder I called u a mother fucker so easily at 1st place because this is what u are! So do u agree being a Mother Fucker? Come on u fuck mothers don't u? Single white ladies will give u a look? Unless they are prostitute. I rarely came across white who like disgusting BLACK... So be a mother fucker instead. It is best suited for BLACK!

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 02:24 AM
I appreciate your civility. It's a refreshing change from the cretins I've been dealing with. However, I believe you may be confusing me with someone else. I merely called her out for her conduct on the thread.

I am seeing myself in u based on your performance today. Damn! U must be so crazily obsessed with me to follow my trail But at least I didn't try to say I'm not but here u are hilarious like fuck! U gave me my subs in session great laughters... See u doing same tmr ya... I still need a clown like u to entertain my subs while I relax and sip on my wines....

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 02:27 AM
I have to agree with you on that point . We visit and pay for pro domes to satisfy our sexual fantasies and expect sexual gratification during or at the finale of the paid for session by way of hand job or help ourselves . So the very nature of this consensual meeting makes the dome a sex worker . We visit dommes and some others visit prostitutes , not much difference as we are all after the same thing in our private life .

Oh... Welcome another Mother Fucker! Are u married? Wife? Kids? If u fit all my questions then u are 100% True blood Mother Fucker!

punishme
20-02-2020, 02:30 AM
Oh... Welcome another Mother Fucker! Are u married? Wife? Kids? If u fit all my questions then u are 100% True blood Mother Fucker!

When did you stop taking your medication ?

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 02:30 AM
Really? I never would've guessed.

Asserting that others are jumping at posts when the you have proven to be the number 1 exponent of the longest, profanity filled, fractured diatribes?

You really should translate the word hypocrisy and look it up in the dictionary of whatever 3rd world language you communicate in.

U are so right... Then are u so in love with me to follow my footsteps? Seriously I can't think of any other reasons why u are so hot on my heels... Following everything I do... Jezz... I don't like skinny man lah... Look sick and weakly... Can't even fuck.... Oh, I forgot u are super short aka shortie...

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 02:35 AM

When did you stop taking your medication ?

Well, according to your logic isn't it? If u fuck mothers then it makes u mother fucker.... Hahaha... U can call dommes sex worker where we don't provide sex. But u did fuck mother isn't it? So why double standards?

punishme
20-02-2020, 02:47 AM
Well, according to your logic isn't it? If u fuck mothers then it makes u mother fucker.... Hahaha... U can call dommes sex worker where we don't provide sex. But u did fuck mother isn't it? So why double standards?

What drivel you talk . you work in the sex industry , get over it , take a calming pill and go to bed , it will be all better in the morning .

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 03:00 AM
What drivel you talk . you work in the sex industry , get over it , take a calming pill and go to bed , it will be all better in the morning .

Why aren't u asleep? Waiting to fuck the mother of your child or u were refused? Well if the mother of your child refuse to let u fuck then I can safely say u are not a mother fucker at this point. But in case some day u do and u stay married then u are still fucking the mother of your child. I seriously don't understand why u wanna deny this truth about your fucking your wife who mother your child? And when we put the words together, U are MOTHER FUCKER!

A lesson learnt... Interesting...

punishme
20-02-2020, 03:08 AM
Why aren't u asleep? Waiting to fuck the mother of your child or u were refused? Well if the mother of your child refuse to let u fuck then I can safely say u are not a mother fucker at this point. But in case some day u do and u stay married then u are still fucking the mother of your child. I seriously don't understand why u wanna deny this truth about your fucking your wife who mother your child? And when we put the words together, U are MOTHER FUCKER!

There is no helping people like you , really

otherOne
20-02-2020, 03:21 AM

Her's are not the words of a sane mind bro. No point arguing with someone who clearly needs professional help. Time to call it a night.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 03:23 AM

Hahaha... Learning from dickheads like u in here ya.... More to learn and more to come... Go sleep. The mother of your child has long gone into dreamland with some hunk which leaves u high and dry watching porn at this hour.....Right now u are not Mother Fucker and thats for sure! U got off.... Lmao

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Her's are not the words of a sane mind bro. No point arguing with someone who clearly needs professional help. Time to call it a night.

Oh the BLACKIE is here! Damn I really dislike BLACK skin! Wonder if your whore can find u when the lights is off in the night? God is fair cos he always gave BLACK SKIN white teeth.. What a fun day!!!!

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 09:30 AM
I am seeing myself in u based on your performance today. Damn! U must be so crazily obsessed with me to follow my trail But at least I didn't try to say I'm not but here u are hilarious like fuck! U gave me my subs in session great laughters... See u doing same tmr ya... I still need a clown like u to entertain my subs while I relax and sip on my wines....

RIP English

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 09:35 AM

Clearly A MENSA member.

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Oh the BLACKIE is here! Damn I really dislike BLACK skin! Wonder if your whore can find u when the lights is off in the night? God is fair cos he always gave BLACK SKIN white teeth.. What a fun day!!!!

These are the pearls of wisdom flowing from someone who constantly whines about being a victim of cyber bullying.

The hoe very clearly has deep seated Daddy and Mummy issues that were never resolved, and a morbid obsession with maternal copulation. Not to mention,she's clearly racist and very likely a psychopath.

Bros, I think I've said my piece , whilst this has been entertaining at times, curb stomping someone who has the cognitive and reasoning abilities of a mentally defunct chimp ultimately becomes stale.

I sincerely apologise to the bros who came here in the proper spirit of the forum but had to shovel through the shit instead.

Y'all be the judge.

Cheers

tomfin877
20-02-2020, 11:34 AM

Xen, your racist comments are not appreciated. Singapore is a multi-cultural society. and racist comments are not acceptable in our society or any.

Continue your battle of words but stop the racism.

STAMP RACISM OUT.

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Xen, your racist comments are not appreciated. Singapore is a multi-cultural society. and racist comments are not acceptable in our society or any.

STAMP RACISM OUT.

Didn't you get the memo? Bitch is angry. Ergo she can do and say whatever she pleases and no one is allowed to criticise or respond in kind.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:21 PM
These are the pearls of wisdom flowing from someone who constantly whines about being a victim of cyber bullying.

The hoe very clearly has deep seeded Daddy and Mummy issues that were never resolved, and a morbid obsession with maternal copulation. Not to mention,she's clearly racist and very likely a psychopath.

Bros, I think I've said my piece , whilst this has been entertaining at times, curb stomping someone who has the cognitive and reasoning abilities of a mentally defunct chimp ultimately becomes stale.

I sincerely apologise to the bros who came here in the proper spirit of the forum but had to shovel through the shit instead.

Y'all be the judge.

Cheers

Yo skinny monkey, u jump up so early...

Sad....They said when someone is intoxicated, they tell the truth. Why won't u believe? I don't wear Black, I HATE BLACK because it look disgusting...

So thankful I rarely have BLACKIE in session... Anyway have fun fighting, join u guys in the night as I'm super busy with sessions today...

Funny, coming out from your mouth must solid truth? Wtf u think u are? Just some skinny and short monkey who is a pathetic loser in reality. I know no women likes u so u take it out here. I sort of recall more and more about u as we fought on. U are ugly, skinny, short and pale as junkie. Honestly, an embarrassing sight in reality....

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:34 PM

STAMP RACISM OUT.

Am I? Why didn't u step out when ppl are insulting me and attacking my family? Great show to watch? Entertaining to watch a mother with kids being mocked by u dickheads in here because it makes u dickheads feel superior to watch a mother being called a sex worker, a bitch, a slut?

Are u giving lessons on respect after giving me shit? IU guys are so fucking hilarious...Anyway I don't buy it!

PS*It has always been in history that BLACK are slaves and lowest lifeforms. Why can't I state the fact?!?!?!

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=Goddessxenia;19789834]Yo skinny monkey, u jump up so early...

Sad....They said when someone is intoxicated, they tell the truth. Why won't u believe? I don't wear Black because I HATE BLACK because it look disgusting...

So thankful I rarely have BLACKIE in session... Anyway have fun fighting, join u guys in the night as I'm super busy with sessions today...

This will be the final time i dignify you with a response, and I suggest you find a pen pal or invest in a dildo and let other samsters enjoy their forum.

Going by your puerile insults and unintelligible tantrums, you do seem to be in a perpetual state of intoxication, and likely have at some point in your life suffered from permament and irreparable brain damage.

Quite why you think I am of a minority race or have a dark skin tone is way beyond me. But it's hardly surprising that you've shown your true,bigoted,hateful colours. A real credit you are to the human race as I've said before.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:41 PM
Didn't you get the memo? Bitch is angry. Ergo she can do and say whatever she pleases and no one is allowed to criticise or respond in kind.

Well, scroll back to the beginning of our war, who is the one who started branding me name? If u can, why can't I? Tell me why u dickheads can and I can't? U dickheads are supreme/superior being from some God forsaken planet?

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 12:49 PM

Sad....They said when someone is intoxicated, they tell the truth. Why won't u believe? I don't wear Black because I HATE BLACK because it look disgusting...

This will be the final time i dignify you with a response, and I suggest you find a pen pal or invest in a dildo and let other samsters enjoy their forum.

Going by your puerile insults and unintelligible tantrums, you do seem to be in a perpetual state of intoxication, and likely have at some point in your life suffered from permament and irreparable brain damage.

Quite why you think I am of a minority race or have a dark skin tone is way beyond me. But it's hardly surprising that you've shown your true,bigoted,hateful colours. A real credit you are to the human race as I've said before.
Wow, my sub is right... U are on government handouts.... Seem to be so free, so attentive to reply in here while others are busy at work including myself. .

Skinny monkey, I'm entertaining u right now before my day begins so that u will be jumping non stop today AGAIN. I need u as my entertainment for my sessions today ya... Like I mentioned, having u as the main laughing topic in my session, I can roll in the money, sit back and relax while my sub read thru our war... Easy money... Hahaha...

Don't stop... Can't wait to see your new monkey play...

kurosaki ichigo
20-02-2020, 02:31 PM
RIP English

LOL OMG this is killing me. As much as I think this is pointless I don't want it to stop. I think I'm evil LOL

kurosaki ichigo
20-02-2020, 02:33 PM

You do know technically your husband is a mofo and so is your dad? Your sons (if you have boys) will be mofos too unless they vow celibacy. *shakes head*

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 02:45 PM

Coming from someone who doesn't even have the decency to do 1 single charity work... U are really making me laugh so hard. Are u too poor to find a more solid topic to attack me?

At least I'm honest! I don't like Skinny Monkey and Blackie. But u guys gives me great inspiration in my sessions today...

Well, I will come back tonight to fill u in on my sessions details ya... Keep it going dickheads, u guys are making my cash register ringing non stop... Gosh. Perfect marketing tools for me....

*PS - keep the battle going... Don't stop... I want...I need... I really want.... Omg.... I feel good.... Hahaha

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 02:53 PM
You do know technically your husband is a mofo and so is your dad? Your sons (if you have boys) will be mofos too unless they vow celibacy. *shakes head*

U are so stupid! U think I don't know that? Damn bloody stupid... That Mother Fucker is such general terms for MEN! Unless u are gay.... Pls.... Don't educate me on Mother Fucker ya... I'm a dominatrix, I've seen more dicks than all the cocks u ever sucked...

Be creative... I need inspiration for my sessions... Another of my marketing tools.. Lmao

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 03:11 PM

With a mom like that, they'd prolly end up liking men instead.

ronnie_tong
20-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Hey everyone, can you all just fucking stop all this war of words and let this thread be what it really should be? Fucking piss me
Off scrolling through pages of postings that keeps going on and on.

We are at SBF and not fucking EDMW forum guys.....

Mistress Youko will be coming in March and Apr.

kurosaki ichigo
20-02-2020, 03:39 PM

I'm in agreement with you. And she called me stupid LOL.. sigh shakes head. Stupidity knows no bounds

otherOne
20-02-2020, 04:10 PM

Agreed. Like I said before, I pity her children the most, having to grow up with a mother this unhinged and nutty.

Havanna Slicks
20-02-2020, 04:56 PM

wah got open bust outfits... :D
u met her before bro? anything to share or stand out abt her?

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 05:52 PM
I'm in agreement with you. And she called me stupid LOL.. sigh shakes head. Stupidity knows no bounds

Wow... New war... Let's get started again...

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Agreed. Like I said before, I pity her children the most, having to grow up with a mother this unhinged and nutty.

I pity your mother for raising a black gay whore... Haiz..

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 05:54 PM

With son like u, your mum probably has been whoring herself out to feed your education.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Hey everyone, can you all just fucking stop all this war of words and let this thread be what it really should be? Fucking piss me
Off scrolling through pages of postings that keeps going on and on.

We are at SBF and not fucking EDMW forum guys.....

U are helping to create wars again? U just gave them a reason to start war... Like I mentioned, I won't stop if they don't stop. Let it roll for as long as it can be... I'm happy to have something to do in between my sessions and after sessions... Lol

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 06:09 PM

The hoe very clearly has deep seated Daddy and Mummy issues that were never resolved, and a morbid obsession with maternal copulation. Not to mention,she's clearly racist and very likely a psychopath.

Y'all be the judge.

Cheers

Hey, u played a big part in this... I'm enjoying it...

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 06:22 PM

Hey, I don't do brown shower. Didn't know u like it.... Have fun...

Oh ya... My sub gave me your contact details. Which is why I remembered u. Didn't know u got banned from SBF and came in with new profile. Sad that u have bear grudges all these years for a lousy session with me. If u are not a coward and had come clean with me, I may have some arrangements for u... Too bad u chose this path to take. I will walk with u for as long as u want this war to be... Enjoy while we can...

mysteriousworld
20-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Yesterday just met up with my mistress goddessxenia, my fourth meeting with her. An unforgettable meeting yet again.
You are alway up to something new that would turn me on.
I don’t usually write any review but you are such a good and almost perfect mistress that i think I really need to write for you.
You would make the effort to doll yourself up for me, coming up with new game plan that would surprise and turn me on.
Your beauty, charm, hygiene, mistress effect is really a 10/10. No other mistress that i have met would have even half your standard. Something that i love about you is that no matter how hard i tried to ask you for sex , you just dont give in. 👍 I would alway miss you , dream of you after every meeting.
I just wished that i m your only sub!!!😍😍😍
Love you xenia

Patheticboiy
20-02-2020, 06:28 PM
I dont think this going be an end. So better we stop here. So that this forum will going back to the objective like before.

To goddesxenia: I dont know how is the case going on, but i think the case will no more blowing up.

To haters: just calm down and make this forum happening again.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 06:40 PM
I dont think this going be an end. So better we stop here. So that this forum will going back to the objective like before.

To goddesxenia: I dont know how is the case going on, but i think the case will no more blowing up.

To haters: just calm down and make this forum happening again.

Well said... I'm waiting for those dickheads to back down... Anyway this whole thing is bringing me lots of sessions = cash. Hate to see it end so fast. Lol...

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Hey, I don't do brown shower. Didn't know u like it.... Have fun...

Oh ya... My sub gave me your contact details. Which is why I remembered u. Didn't know u got banned from SBF and came in with new profile. Sad that u have bear grudges all these years for a lousy session with me. If u are not a coward and had come clean with me, I may have some arrangements for u... Too bad u chose this path to take. I will walk with u for as long as u want this war to be... Enjoy while we can...

Bitch , you don't have squat. Gimme a buzz if you have my contact then.Use a private number if you want to. Put up or shut up. Kinda even more pathetic that you've resorted to lying to make up for your lack of any discernible skills. You'll end up doxxing someone else entirely and then your goose will well and truly be cooked, especially when your racist comments are added to your list of misdemeanours.

The only time you've met me was probably in your fantasy whilst you were flicking your bean, seeing as to how in reality, you only surround yourself with eunuchs who are unable to please women sexually.

May want to watch Sesame street to expand your vocabulary.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Bitch , you don't have squat. Gimme a buzz if you have my contact then.Use a private number if you want to. Put up or shut up. Kinda even more pathetic that you've resorted to lying to make up for your lack of any discernible skills. You'll end up doxxing someone else entirely and then your goose will well and truly be cooked, especially when your racist comments are added to your list of misdemeanours.

The only time you've met me was probably in your fantasy whilst you were flicking your bean, seeing as to how in reality, you only surround yourself with eunuchs who are unable to please women sexually.

May want to watch Sesame street to expand your vocabulary.

I'm not the least interested in u.. Call u or buzz u? My session is packed to the brim thanks to your hostility... Go on rant further and help me bring in the cash cow... Cheers...

Love it when u are jumping like monkey.... Hahaha

REARAdmiral
20-02-2020, 08:07 PM
I'm not the least interested in u.. Call u or buzz u? My session is packed to the brim thanks to your hostility... Go on rant further and help me bring in the cash cow... Cheers...

Love it when u are jumping like monkey.... Hahaha

I knew it. Called your bluff. You are way too dense to come up with a believable story and thinly veiled threat. May as well have claimed to have had my credit card and bank account details. You are single handedly accelerating the global warming process with the sheer volume of hot air that comes out of you.As I always say, ain't no cure for stupid.

Goddessxenia
20-02-2020, 10:57 PM
I knew it. Called your bluff. You are way too dense to come up with a believable story and thinly veiled threat. May as well have claimed to have had my credit card and bank account details. You are single handedly accelerating the global warming process with the sheer volume of hot air that comes out of you.As I always say, ain't no cure for stupid.

Well, they gave me your contact and told me about u. U really think I'm so free or has got nothing better to do to check on u? Gosh... I got no time for small fly like u ya...The more u dickheads post, the more money I get.... Don't stop.... I'm already fully booked for this week and have to come back next week for sessions. Continue your advertisement for me... Work like my slave.... Hahaha

mutalisk
20-02-2020, 11:49 PM
Hey what happened to the continous barrage???

Is it over??? Damn out of steam.... haha

raygoat
21-02-2020, 01:27 AM
Sigh.... initially wanted to post ms ana is here since last week. But the pages just go on and on

Goddessxenia
21-02-2020, 02:13 AM
Sigh.... initially wanted to post ms ana is here since last week. But the pages just go on and on

Haiz... I can only say that I won't back down until those dickheads back down. They are giving me vibes to continue this war....

Goddessxenia
21-02-2020, 03:29 AM

Stupid? Must be u! U really work like my slave! I want u to jump and u jumped! I want u to advertise for me and u did! Can't really tell u and your cock sucker gang how u guys has been played in my hand. U and your gay whores gang has generated so much publicity for me that the money I earned for this week plus next week will allow me to be off work for 2 months....

Do u and your gay whores gang ncluding my most disgusted BLACKIE have any idea how stupid u guys were? Go on using your bombastic words cos it doesn't really matter to me. So what's the big deal that u can write scripts? U dickheads are still working for me like slaves .... I'm packed with sessions to the brim and my wallet is overflow with cash while u are sitting behind the screen promoting me like crazy and yet zero cent. Thought u guys were smart but totally hopeless and used by me....
Not that difficult to get u dickheads to work in my favour.

Of course I was angry and pissed that u insulted me and my child. Instead of suffering in silence, I rather make u guys my slaves to work for me. And u guys so willingly do my biddings.... Super duper happy that u and your gay whore gang are working in my favour....

Don't stop ya... I'm having fun and money is rolling in....keep going with your post... Lmao

REARAdmiral
21-02-2020, 08:56 AM
Well, they gave me your contact and told me about u. U really think I'm so free or has got nothing better to do to check on u? Gosh... I got no time for small fly like u ya...The more u dickheads post, the more money I get.... Don't stop.... I'm already fully booked for this week and have to come back next week for sessions. Continue your advertisement for me... Work like my slave.... Hahaha

They must be as dumb as yourself if they think they know me. The story you cooked up was utter hogwash and reminiscent of nigerian online scams.
You have a lot in common with the "blackies" you detest in this regard. Perhaps you secretly wish to have a black 10 incher tear open your cobweb filled,disease ridden pussy .

Also, someone as vindictive and bitter as yourself will just sit on your hands while supposedly armed with my contact info? Put more effort into your lies please. It's embarrassing.
'Small fly'? I know that's how you probably pronounce it but that's not how you spell small fry. Mong. Heheh.

Goddessxenia
21-02-2020, 10:48 AM
They must be as dumb as yourself if they think they know me. The story you cooked up was utter hogwash and reminiscent of nigerian online scams.
You have a lot in common with the "blackies" you detest in this regard. Perhaps you secretly wish to have a black 10 incher tear open your cobweb filled,disease ridden pussy .

Also, someone as vindictive and bitter as yourself will just sit on your hands while supposedly armed with my contact info? Put more effort into your lies please. It's embarrassing.
'Small fly'? I know that's how you probably pronounce it but that's not how you spell small fry. Mong. Heheh.

Love to see u up so early raising publicity for me... Get a life little boy... I was hopeful that u will continue and u did... Really, don't stop ya... I will be sipping wines at my balcony with fantastic sea view smiling so sweetly because u dickheads has made me rich..The more u victimised me, the more sessions I get. My phone has been beeping non stop since the day u dickheads gone viral with your vicious attack on me.. Old subs and new subs are sending me comforting texts and scheduling sessions. Even my overseas new/old subs are scheduling sessions to support me. HK, KL, Budapest, Vienna, Paris etc. U are truly a disgrace to your mum after all those years she has been whoring herself out to any Tom, Dick and Harry to feed u and pay for your education. No wonder u know how a disease filled pussy look like because u seen your mum being fuck or gang bang for little money. Bad childhood isn't it? With a whoring mother who pussy is so dirty and smelly must have twisted your mentality. Instead of doing your mum proud after those countless men who bang your mum to raise a pathetic lowlife creature like u, u grew up to suck cocks for BLACKIE and gay whores. I can see where it coming ya...

Continues your replies. I'm having such a good time laughing and counting money as u write. I'm living a high life staying in 4 bedroom condo with Seaview, travelling all over the world for session, getting gifts and large amounts of money. And here u are pathetic as hell doing my biddings... Soon I'll be able to afford a penthouse with your unstoppable adverts on me. Hahaha.

Small fry? Nan... I meant to say u are that irritating fly = insects. Aiyo...Acting smart don't get u anywhere...

Your contact? U must have some haters too. Otherwise why would my subs give me your details when I nvr even bother to ask. I have full details on BLACKIE and I do nothing. Why do I have to dirty my hand on disgusting dickheads? Be patience, I'm super busy scheduling sessions and counting money. Someday I will call upon your hse to let your whoring mum know how useless u are and u have been sucking cocks for BLACKIE gay whores. That's is when I'm super free and got nothing better to do. Judging from my current schedule, u and BLACKIE have to wait ya...

Oh ya, my HK sub who is a hacker wanna do me proud to track u guys. Told him I'm not interested but he insisted. I suppose that's is his hobby. Anyway, I don't know nor care what he will do to your details. Have fun...

REARAdmiral
21-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Love to see u up so early raising publicity for me... Get a life little boy... I was hopeful that u will continue and u did... Really, don't stop ya... I will be sipping wines at my balcony with fantastic sea view smiling so sweetly because u dickheads has made me rich..The more u victimised me, the more sessions I get. My phone has been beeping non stop since the day u dickheads gone viral with your vicious attack on me.. Old subs and new subs are sending me comforting texts and scheduling sessions. Even my overseas new/old subs are scheduling sessions to support me. HK, KL, Budapest, Vienna, Paris etc. U are truly a disgrace to your mum after all those years she has been whoring herself out to any Tom, Dick and Harry to feed u and pay for your education. No wonder u know how a disease filled pussy look like because u seen your mum being fuck or gang bang for little money. Bad childhood isn't it? With a whoring mother who pussy is so dirty and smelly must have twisted your mentality. Instead of doing your mum proud after those countless men who bang your mum to raise a pathetic lowlife creature like u, u grew up to suck cocks for BLACKIE and gay whores. I can see where it coming ya...

Continues your replies. I'm having such a good time laughing and counting money as u write. I'm living a high life staying in 4 bedroom condo with Seaview, travelling all over the world for session, getting gifts and large amounts of money. And here u are pathetic as hell doing my biddings... Soon I'll be able to afford a penthouse with your unstoppable adverts on me. Hahaha.

Small fry? Nan... I meant to say u are that irritating fly = insects. Aiyo...Acting smart don't get u anywhere...

Your contact? U must have some haters too. Otherwise why would my subs give me your details when I nvr even bother to ask. I have full details on BLACKIE and I do nothing. Why do I have to dirty my hand on disgusting dickheads? Be patience, I'm super busy scheduling sessions and counting money. Someday I will call upon your hse to let your whoring mum know how useless u are and u have been sucking cocks for BLACKIE gay whores. That's is when I'm super free and got nothing better to do. Judging from my current schedule, u and BLACKIE have to wait ya...

Oh ya, my HK sub who is a hacker wanna do me proud to track u guys. Told him I'm not interested but he insisted. I suppose that's is his hobby. Anyway, I don't know nor care what he will do to your details. Have fun...

Point taken. You have nothing.

Goddessxenia
21-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Point taken. You have nothing.

U ran out of words? Thought u are highly capable and creative in your accusations? I knock some sense into your fucked up brain? Feell sorry that your mum is still whoring herself now to feed u? No wonder u don't have to work and all u do all day is sit in front of the screen waiting for me and so attentive to reply me... Seriously don't be too in love with me ya.. I can't reciprocate your undying attention... Hahaha

U are getting so damn boring... Don't stop working for me MONKEY SLAVE 🙊. Money is nvr enough for me....

REARAdmiral
21-02-2020, 12:32 PM
U ran out of words? Thought u are highly capable and creative in your accusations? I knock some sense into your fucked up brain? Feell sorry that your mum is still whoring herself now to feed u? No wonder u don't have to work and all u do all day is sit in front of the screen waiting for me and so attentive to reply me... Seriously don't be too in love with me ya.. I can't reciprocate your undying attention... Hahaha

U are getting so damn boring... Don't stop working for me MONKEY SLAVE 🙊. Money is nvr enough for me....

Cool story, sex worker :)

Goddessxenia
21-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Cool story, sex worker :)

Not bad for a son of a disease filled whore...
I think u dickheads are in love with the word SEX WORKER. Is it because your mother is whore and your gang of gay whores/cock suckers fuck your mother and each other mothers so satisfyingly that Sex Worker became so deeply embedded in your mind?

Seriously, how does it feel to fuck BLACKIE's black mum? Was her pussy as per your descriptions of your mother's disease filled pussy? And BLACKIE watch and suck your tiny cock trying to get u hard to bang his mother? Must be a good feeling right?

Disgusting to the max....

REARAdmiral
21-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Not bad for a son of a disease filled whore...
I think u dickheads are in love with the word SEX WORKER. Is it because your mother is whore and your gang of gay whores/cock suckers fuck your mother and each other mothers so satisfyingly that Sex Worker became so deeply embedded in your mind?

Seriously, how does it feel to fuck BLACKIE's black mum? Was her pussy as per your descriptions of your mother's disease filled pussy? And BLACKIE watch and suck your tiny cock trying to get u hard to bang his mother? Must be a good feeling right?

Disgusting to the max....

Whateva ya say, hooker. Enjoy your monologue.

Goddessxenia
21-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Whateva ya say, hooker. Enjoy your monologue.

U really feeding on your mum's whoring... Don't have to work... And good monkey slave to me... Always so diligent to reply me...

Be more creative, hooker, sex worker is outdated... U can do better than that. Like how u describe your mother's disease filled pussy. I forgot to say that I had a good laugh waking up to read your mum's pussy story.

Gather your gang to work for me... Don't stop my cash register ringing. I'm laughing my way to the banks.... 😂

sebastian
21-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Came in to look at reviews of BDSM mistress.. Didn't find any

mutalisk
21-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Hahha who dare to review when every review is being shot down by certain people..

Genuine or not also jialat...

Hard life hor....

omnomnomnom
21-02-2020, 07:54 PM
Anybody knows where PRC Mistress Snow is at now? I knew she went back to China around August last year, and she told me she would return to SG after a few months, so I kept her phone number. But seems like it's not in use anymore? I saved her contact and it used to show up on Whatsapp even after she returned to China but it has disappeared suddenly around November or December last year, even though I still have her number saved. This was before all the COVID-19 hooha. Sad, I enjoyed my session with her and was looking forward to her return. But I don't have any means to contact her anymore.

Any more good PRC mistresses to recommend that are currently in SG? If don't want to share here just PM me also can. I've been trying to find a good one to fill the void ever since An Er and Snow left. :( I like those two mistresses because they catered towards sensual domination, which is my biggest kink. I'm just into simple, common fetishes like foot worship, facesitting, tease and denial etc, which An Er and Snow did very well. If you know who Mistress T is and you've watched her videos before on Pornhub or elsewhere, that's the kind of femdom that I'm into. I'm not into hardcore stuff like some of the bros here, like whipping, strap-ons and all...that's just a big yikes for me, but of course I respect everybody's kinks. At the end of the day we are all equally perverted. :o

Havanna Slicks
21-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Anybody knows where PRC Mistress Snow is at now?

i like this sentence haha 'At the end of the day we are all equally perverted.'

i have her wechat but quite awhile no chat, i help u try see if got response...

update: till date still no response, will update here if she does but i think unlikely, usually she respond quite fast on her wechat... if not wrong she has long term pass here so high chance she in SG but probably MIA for some reason... hope she comes back soon...

onsenmaster
22-02-2020, 01:01 AM
Anybody knows where PRC Mistress Snow is at now? I knew she went back to China around August last year, and she told me she would return to SG after a few months, so I kept her phone number. But seems like it's not in use anymore? I saved her contact and it used to show up on Whatsapp even after she returned to China but it has disappeared suddenly around November or December last year, even though I still have her number saved. This was before all the COVID-19 hooha. Sad, I enjoyed my session with her and was looking forward to her return. But I don't have any means to contact her anymore.

Any more good PRC mistresses to recommend that are currently in SG? If don't want to share here just PM me also can. I've been trying to find a good one to fill the void ever since An Er and Snow left. :( I like those two mistresses because they catered towards sensual domination, which is my biggest kink. I'm just into simple, common fetishes like foot worship, facesitting, tease and denial etc, which An Er and Snow did very well. If you know who Mistress T is and you've watched her videos before on Pornhub or elsewhere, that's the kind of femdom that I'm into. I'm not into hardcore stuff like some of the bros here, like whipping, strap-ons and all...that's just a big yikes for me, but of course I respect everybody's kinks. At the end of the day we are all equally perverted. :o

i also looking for someone suitable. Stayed out of scene for long time, went in a bit then stopped, went in again, can't find any satisfaction. Maybe I slowly transitioning back to plain vanilla. And like you, I have the simplest of fetishes that most ML would be able to offer. But I don't speak Chinese well, and this causes chemistry issues. I end up feeling weird

totolim
22-02-2020, 01:48 AM
I think Mistress T (if we are talking about the same Mistress T from Vancouver) is beautiful, very milfy and has a very sexy turn on voice.

The only thing I don’t kind of like is she mixes sex with BDSM. She fucks with her slaves. Yes, I like so watch her being fucked ( she has a nice pussy too) but not as a mistress or in a bdsm scenario

QUOTE=omnomnomnom;19795753]Anybody knows where PRC Mistress Snow is at now? I knew she went back to China around August last year, and she told me she would return to SG after a few months, so I kept her phone number. But seems like it's not in use anymore? I saved her contact and it used to show up on Whatsapp even after she returned to China but it has disappeared suddenly around November or December last year, even though I still have her number saved. This was before all the COVID-19 hooha. Sad, I enjoyed my session with her and was looking forward to her return. But I don't have any means to contact her anymore.

Any more good PRC mistresses to recommend that are currently in SG? If don't want to share here just PM me also can. I've been trying to find a good one to fill the void ever since An Er and Snow left. :( I like those two mistresses because they catered towards sensual domination, which is my biggest kink. I'm just into simple, common fetishes like foot worship, facesitting, tease and denial etc, which An Er and Snow did very well. If you know who Mistress T is and you've watched her videos before on Pornhub or elsewhere, that's the kind of femdom that I'm into. I'm not into hardcore stuff like some of the bros here, like whipping, strap-ons and all...that's just a big yikes for me, but of course I respect everybody's kinks. At the end of the day we are all equally perverted. :o[/QUOTE]

Havanna Slicks
22-02-2020, 03:17 AM
i also looking for someone suitable. Stayed out of scene for long time, went in a bit then stopped, went in again, can't find any satisfaction. Maybe I slowly transitioning back to plain vanilla. And like you, I have the simplest of fetishes that most ML would be able to offer. But I don't speak Chinese well, and this causes chemistry issues. I end up feeling weird

in your case ML who offer SM will be better choice right, much more economical...
language barrier can be solved with some translator apps, got one u speak into your phone in english, it will translate and play the chinese thru the speaker, i find quite fun and can break ice mayb create more chemistry...

Havanna Slicks
22-02-2020, 03:20 AM
I think Mistress T (if we are talking about the same Mistress T from Vancouver) is beautiful, very milfy and has a very sexy turn on voice.

The only thing I don’t kind of like is she mixes sex with BDSM. She fucks with her slaves. Yes, I like so watch her being fucked ( she has a nice pussy too) but not as a mistress or in a bdsm scenario

wah even as a milf she looks awesome... other than the sexy bit, anything else that stand out about her?

otherOne
22-02-2020, 05:03 AM
If you know who Mistress T is and you've watched her videos before on Pornhub or elsewhere, that's the kind of femdom that I'm into. I'm not into hardcore stuff like some of the bros here, like whipping, strap-ons and all...that's just a big yikes for me, but of course I respect everybody's kinks. At the end of the day we are all equally perverted. :o

Mistress T is a true legend. On Twitter I have seen American dommes who said she was an inspiration that got them to become dominatrices.

JoDo
22-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Disclaimer: I am sharing this based on my experience. I will do my best to answer any questions based on my experience and the fetish as advertised on their profile.

If you have any intention like switching, making out or sex with the domme, I'm sorry, I will NOT endorse nor will I comment and be part of the discussion. It is between you and the domme. If she agrees to do it, good for you. If she doesn't, kindly respect her boundaries and please give her a safe space to work.

Princess Mewniko https://fetlife.com/users/8264176 The pictures in her profile are 100% accurate.

Before the trip, we had a lengthy discussion. She looked kind of young and I requested that she send me an ID of her, she can censor her real name and age if she wants. I just need to have a peace of mind knowing her date of birth. She was obliging and sent me her ID. She's 22.

2 days before our session, we met at a lake in Hanoi just to go through our plan. It's a very beautiful place and the entire city felt like an open air-conditioned room. She was open to listen to my fetish.

She recommended a prison-themed hotel around town as it will be more "atmospheric". She was right. But bear in mind, you have to let her do the booking and pay her the transaction fees later.

2 days later. She was all equipped with her uniforms and whips. She even brought along her tazapper. But I declined it as I don't like the electroshock feeling. She sets the timer. She speaks English very fluently, without much of the Vietnamese accent. Hence, it will be a paradise for roleplay. Her words are humiliating for me to get a high. She inserts a her gloved finger and I feel like passing out, but I love the feeling. She even ordered me to do squats while jerking off.

Her spanking is highly adjustable according to your level of tolerance. I can't take too much, so I decided to go for a lighter version.

Scat time. She told me she has menstrual blood to share with me. She squatted over me and peed. But to play safe, I didn't drink it. I was looking for the scat. She tried different positions to shit on me, but there were no shit. Only a drop of gooey stool came out.

I asked what makes her shit better. She said her mobile phone. So I brought her phone as she sat with her legs up on the toilet bowl and shit. She said this is her normal shitting position.

She actually agreed to tease and denial after the shit, but I couldn't wait any longer and jerked off myself. She scolded me afterwards.

The timer sounded. However, she continued until shit was there. I took a smell in the bowl and that's it. But I was satisfied.

What I'm going to share is based on my personal experience. She may or may not do it with you. Don't over request.

I get to bathe her with her boobs shown. She even flicked my dick for fun, which I loved. After the session, we even went back to my own hotel room where we chatted for a while.

If you happen to be in Hanoi in next week, come find her before she increases her price next month.

Have fun, stay safe and respectful!

JoDo
22-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Disclaimer: I am sharing this based on my experience. I will do my best to answer any questions based on my experience and the fetish as advertised on their profile.

If you have any intention like switching, making out or sex with the domme, I'm sorry, I will NOT endorse nor will I comment and be part of the discussion. It is between you and the domme. If she agrees to do it, good for you. If she doesn't, kindly respect her boundaries and please give her a safe space to work.

Mis Meo https://fetlife.com/users/6989315

When I look at her profile, the first song that came into my mind was Bad Girls by Donna Summer. I don't know why, but the moment when I saw her, it all made sense.

I first messaged her with an intention to find out if she does scat. She replied by saying she has constipation but she can try. Scat is not one of her listings, but she was open to it.

Over the course of the week before I headed there, we had a couple of miscommunication, yet she was still willing to reply me after a period of cooling off.

The day came and I was at entrance of the hotel enjoying a bottle of cider as she rode her scooter into the parking lot. She waved a genuine smile at me. She took off her helmet, and oh my God! She has short hair and dyed it blonde. She looks like one big bad mama. The closest resemblance would be a slightly darker Karen Mok, when she had her short hair. She looks like a rebel.

But vibe wise, she is a sweet heart. She is a big bad mama on the outside, a caring mama on the inside.

Once we were at the hotel room, we started to communicate using Google translate. Unlike Princess Mewniko, she can't speak English well, but she isn't a time watched.

She has a trade mark giggle which was a hybrid of caring yet cheeky.

She tied me up and used different implements to hit me, including a paddle, a whip and a rattan cane. Previously with Princess Mewniko, I requested for a lighter landing, but for her, I decided to try something different. Her strokes were as hard as I requested. It was painful initially, and I somehow moved away. She grabbed the rope I was tied in and pulled me closer to her to taste her tough love.

After the whip, she pulled me in to try scat. But unfortunately, even with the orange juice I brought for her, she is unable to shit. She suggested face sitting back in my bed. She sat on me but I was not able to see her bum or lick it. So we are back to the whipping. The stroke was strong enough for me to even experience it when I was back in Singapore. I love it. I remember that tough love implemented on me.

After the whipping, we were back in the toilet to try scat for the second time. 5 minutes into it, I was so close to give up, but suddenly something green came out of her hole. I was expecting a little. However, it was a huge turd.

"Wait." She said. "Got more".

Indeed, chunks of green turn came out like nobody's business. I'm not sure what she ate. Looked healthy though. I took the turd and enjoyed the fragrance. The same familiar giggle appeared again. She was smiling all the time. Not the wicked smile, but the I care about you smile for some reason.

Once all shit is out. She still had some more to go. I continued to collect and indulge in it.

Cleaning time. I was expected to do all the cleaning, but she was very helpful in helping out with the cleaning. Too bad she didn't clean me, but she was helpful enough to tell me which part of my body is still covered in her green gold.

I threw the shit and the rope into the rubbish bin in the toilet. Do not do that. Because the stench on the following day made me feel like vomitting.

When the cleaning is almost done, I told her there's still the tease and denial part. I knew we were behind time, but she willingly did it for me.

I was in the toilet checking for any more shit, she took the rattan cane and whip me, but still with a smile. It was painful, but I loved it.

I don't know why, but it took a very long time for my cum to come out and I started to feel very bad, but she never showed a sign of impatience. She was still smiling. The same, motherly patient smile. Maybe that's why I found it difficult to cum as I preferred a fiercer stricter version of her.

Nevertheless, when the whole deed is done. I decided to give her a tip for her patience. However, she rejected it nicely.

Wow.

Between Princess Mewniko and Miss Meo. Both of them have their strengths and weakness.

Princess Mewniko. Speaks fluent English. Super good at role plays. Very obliging. A time-watcher, but can be flexible. She has a xiao mei mei vibe.

Miss Meo. Is a much older lady in her early 30s. I got a feeling she's alreadya mother. Doesn't speak much English, hence roleplay experience is limited. Very obliging. Not a time-watched. Very flexible. She will go all her way out to do something for you, such as scat. Of course, I'm not sure if she fulfills all fetishes. Kindly ask her to find out. If she says no, it means no. Respect her space.

My experience with Vietnamese dommes so far has been very good. I look forward to serve both of them again when I'm back.

silverug
22-02-2020, 10:28 PM
Princess Mewniko. Speaks fluent English. Super good at role plays. Very obliging. A time-watcher, but can be flexible. She has a xiao mei mei vibe.

Miss Meo. Is a much older lady in her early 30s. I got a feeling she's alreadya mother. Doesn't speak much English, hence roleplay experience is limited. Very obliging. Not a time-watched. Very flexible. She will go all her way out to do something for you, such as scat. Of course, I'm not sure if she fulfills all fetishes. Kindly ask her to find out. If she says no, it means no. Respect her space.

My experience with Vietnamese dommes so far has been very good. I look forward to serve both of them again when I'm back.

maybe next trip invite them for double....:D

JoDo
22-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Yep! In my mind!

Havanna Slicks
22-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Princess Mewniko https://fetlife.com/users/8264176 The pictures in her profile are 100% accurate.

sounds like u had a awesome and fruitful trip bro...
hope either or both of them will come SG one day... ;)

JoDo
23-02-2020, 12:14 AM
Yea. Hopefully!

Goddessxenia
23-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Mistress T is a true legend. On Twitter I have seen American dommes who said she was an inspiration that got them to become dominatrices.

Dickhead, no more working for me to increase my income? The last marketing campaign your gang did, has gotten me so many sessions in SG and collected deposit for overseas. Most has given me support for my wars with u and your monkey gang by scheduling sessions with me. It was so overwhelming that I will be back to SG tmr (Mon) for more sessions. Thanks to dickheads like u who works in my favor and did exactly what I want. U monkey slaves had made me few thousand richer for early Feb and last week hosting in SG. And I am just a little short of getting a SGD10K fat paycheck for this month.

Seriously, I was really worried about income ever since the virus outbreak last month. If not because of your stupidity, I may have little or zero income for this month. Thankfully, u guys are too dumb to realize that u are being used! As your gang has said, no boundaries for stupid people. So what's the big deal that u can use more profound words? U dickheads still take instruction from me. I want u to heat up, U did! I want u to jump, U jumped! I want u to shut up, U fucking shut up now! Of course u may say, u didn't shut up for me but the truth is that u have to. Otherwise u will be helping me with FREE publicity by repeating the same adverts over and over till everyone will think of me when the BDSM words is mention.

Now as I sit in my home sipping my Screwdriver and looking out to the sea, I can't help feeling happy that I am living the high life at u and your dumb gang of MONKEY's expense. Any time u want to have war again with me, feel free to do so. My army is waiting and I can bring more into SBF to fight u dickheads. I should be able to afford a penthouse in no time if my undying advertisements keep playing. Hahaha....

Goddessxenia
23-02-2020, 11:39 PM
My HK sub is so sweet to reach out and gave me his support. But due to the sensitivity of his status, he can't be in here so he wrote me a note and asked me to upload to SBF to help me fight dickheads last Thursday. But I was too busy with sessions the last few days to post his sweet note.

Whatever u are thinking now, U are RIGHT! I can't let his sweet effort gone to waste... :)

To all my supporting subs/slaves (KL, HK, US, SG and Sydney), It has been a honor fighting along side with u. We will meet soon...Once this virus is controlled, I will take the next plane out to your country to session with u.

Goddessxenia
24-02-2020, 12:49 AM
WARNING!

In view of my recent wars with those dickheads in here, I have given this thread link to most of my subs in SG and overseas. Some have joined in the battles and some just quietly watched those SG dickheads putting up a monkey show to generate tremendous income for me. And is waiting for my command to continue or join forces with me for these wars.

A HK sub reach out to me and offer his service to prove his loyalty to me. I had no idea what his profession is when we met years ago until this week. I have mentioned in my previous post that he is a hacker. Although I declined his offer to track haters towards me, he still went ahead without informing me. The last time I heard from him is that he has paste this forum on the world hacker's website to invite more hackers to track, to practice and to play. I am not sure if he did and whether this world hacker's website existed. But he has sent me a screenshot of a private msg in one of your (Will not disclose who) inbox. It was written with so much juicy details about his sexual encounter with a SG domme that I will not tell as I don't want to embarrass the SG domme.

This has gotten beyond my control as to who they (hackers) want to track and hack. I strongly suggest those who are not into these battles to refrain from posting and remove all your personal details, FB profile and saved password for banks on your computer till weeks later. As for those dickheads who has quoted my post and written to attack me, I hope the best fucking experience for u ya.

And to all my supporting subs/slaves, I guarantee your safety, after all they are after those dickheads and will not touch my ppl. Contact me if u are concern and I will do the necessary to keep u from harm.

To those who has a lousy session with me, I am willing to make arrangement if u come clean with me. But if u wanna create war on false allegations or personal attack, I am happy to take u on....Hahaha

It is up to u if u want to believe me or not. Like my sub said Beautiful Lies, Ugly Truth. When I told those dickheads to fuck off, they didn't take me seriously. Yes, I was angry so I decided to make them work for me instead. And they are so diligent to follow my instructions which make me richer in times like this where businesses shut down, low employment rate and employee getting PAY CUT. I am going to say this again that I didn't survive in this BDSM industry because I am lucky, I worked hard for it. I have seen lots of men in my 4 yrs as dominatrix and because of my high tributes overseas, I am lucky to know some men with substance who can keep me safe from trouble when I'm in their country. Again, it is up to u to believe ya...Lol

bribri2
24-02-2020, 03:07 AM
I'm sick of all of the hate that spouts from a few. Firstly, she is a goddess. Secondly, I don't understand where your complaints come from. Thirdly she is super nice and will help anyone and never asked for anything in return. Finally, maybe it goes without mentioning but she is a total professional and she makes
everyone feel like it. I can only assume this negativity is rooted in jealousy and I see nothing to prove me wrong but assuming I am wrong, leave this goddess alone and stop making up problems to bitch about .

ronnie_tong
24-02-2020, 04:06 PM
wah got open bust outfits... :D
u met her before bro? anything to share or stand out abt her?

Hey bro, sorry missed your question. Yes I met her when she came down to Singapore last year. Our session is quite Sensual and she did most of the things we discussed over email during our session. Her speciality is armpit smell fetish i believe. Her pegging skill was very good as well.

But her cost is quite high for an hour session, mayve because she is a visiting Japanese mistress.

Worth to have at least a session with.

Oh she have no issue with communication in english as well.

Havanna Slicks
24-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Hey bro, sorry missed your question. Yes I met her when she came down to Singapore last year. Our session is quite Sensual and she did most of the things we discussed over email during our session. Her speciality is armpit smell fetish i believe. Her pegging skill was very good as well.

But her cost is quite high for an hour session, mayve because she is a visiting Japanese mistress.

it's ok bro, wah your reply got me all fired up, probably i should touch base w her... ;)

REARAdmiral
25-02-2020, 11:30 AM
I'm sick of all of the hate that spouts from a few. Firstly, she is a goddess. Secondly, I don't understand where your complaints come from. Thirdly she is super nice and will help anyone and never asked for anything in return. Finally, maybe it goes without mentioning but she is a total professional and she makes
everyone feel like it. I can only assume this negativity is rooted in jealousy and I see nothing to prove me wrong but assuming I am wrong, leave this goddess alone and stop making up problems to bitch about .

Sick of the "hate that spouts from a few"

"Gay Whore, blackie, I can't stand blackies, blackies are the lowest life forms, I will never allow a blackie to session with me".

Sounds familiar?

Do us all a favour and get a vasectomy. Your stupidity being allowed to spread is a crime against humanity.

Goddessxenia
25-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Sick of the "hate that spouts from a few"

"Gay Whore, blackie, I can't stand blackies, blackies are the lowest life forms, I will never allow a blackie to session with me".

Sounds familiar?

Do us all a favour and get a vasectomy. Your stupidity being allowed to spread is a crime against humanity.

Wow! Wanna restart war all over again?!?! Do it quick so that I can have more session in SG next week...

REARAdmiral
25-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Wow! Wanna restart war all over again?!?! Do it quick so that I can have more session in SG next week...

Yeah more discounted sessions. People are taking advantage of your stupidity to get discounts. Lul. The world wide hackers association. It's about as believable as the world wrestling federation. But then again numskulls and dimwits like yourself probably think it's real.

The sheer irony of yourself and the eunuchs who hang on your every word (probably to get discounts) going on bout about hateful comments when racism and bigotry toward black people oozes out of your every pore.

You keep it up. There is no point in engaging your futher as your replies just get exponentially dumber.

Stay classy.

Goddessxenia
25-02-2020, 08:08 PM
Yeah more discounted sessions. People are taking advantage of your stupidity to get discounts. Lul. The world wide hackers association. It's about as believable as the world wrestling federation. But then again numskulls and dimwits like yourself probably think it's real.

The sheer irony of yourself and the eunuchs who hang on your every word (probably to get discounts) going on bout about hateful comments when racism and bigotry toward black people oozes out of your every pore.

You keep it up. There is no point in engaging your futher as your replies just get exponentially dumber.

Stay classy.

U are the stupid one here ya... I nvr had discounted sessions. Thanks to your stupidity, I am close to 10K paycheck...

I don't like skinny and short monkey like u and I dislike BLACKIE, Gay whores and cock sucker whom u guys are...

Well, we just have to see if they roll away the money in your bank to know if they are real! Keep posting, u will be mark by more...LMAO

I really wish they could break your bank... Keep going.... Advertise more for me....Hahaha

onsenmaster
26-02-2020, 11:25 PM

had a few sessions with her many years ago when she was still in japan and didn't travel so much. I personally don't dig her armpit smell lol, but her sensual style was cool

I see that she charges a different fee for foreigners vs local japanese in japan, and not exactly sure the reason why.

Havanna Slicks
27-02-2020, 02:38 AM
had a few sessions with her many years ago when she was still in japan and didn't travel so much. I personally don't dig her armpit smell lol, but her sensual style was cool

I see that she charges a different fee for foreigners vs local japanese in japan, and not exactly sure the reason why.

https://twitter.com/mistressyouko

it appears she's here now already,staying at 3 towers and enjoying local seafood...
i dont really dig armpit with so much hair, quite scary i find, no judgement though, everyone has their own fetish... :eek:

onsenmaster
28-02-2020, 12:12 AM
haha, she will have men going crazy over ferrying her around town and showing her nice places

typical punter like me only 'screw' and then screw off :P

Havanna Slicks
28-02-2020, 02:31 AM
haha, she will have men going crazy over ferrying her around town and showing her nice places

typical punter like me only 'screw' and then screw off :P

same here, those are the service subs, very hardworking, guess that's their fetish so it works for them... ;)

tomfin877
06-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone ever tried sensual Lynn BDSM services?

Singapore scene quiet now! itching to try something new!

tomfin877
06-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Also i came across a malay sub sometime ago but never tried her. She's strictly a sub though. good looking ass for sure! haha

Tempted to switch and try ;)

Anyone tried Maya before?

Havanna Slicks
06-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone ever tried sensual BDSM services?

Singapore scene quiet now! itching to try something new!

she's a site sponsor, means she's allowed to advertise her services here...
so likely u will only find good things... not so good things will be deleted...

tomfin877
06-03-2020, 01:47 PM
she's a site sponsor, means she's allowed to advertise her services here...
so likely u will only find good things... not so good things will be deleted...

hmmm guess we can't find reliable reports then

Havanna Slicks
06-03-2020, 02:03 PM
hmmm guess we can't find reliable reports then

you should be able to infer what that means already...
but being able to be in the scene for so long, she definitely has some tricks up her sleeves for the sensual part, in fact quite good but too costly...
SM nothing much to mention dont say shout about so for the price tag i say can save your money and look elsewhere...
also she's milf, not syt so bros below 40 should skip, unless you need some motherly love then... :p

FR: https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=16177640&postcount=1693

exo777
06-03-2020, 04:01 PM
U are the stupid one here ya... I nvr had discounted sessions. Thanks to your stupidity, I am close to 10K paycheck...

I don't like skinny and short monkey like u and I dislike BLACKIE, Gay whores and cock sucker whom u guys are...

Well, we just have to see if they roll away the money in your bank to know if they are real! Keep posting, u will be mark by more...LMAO

I really wish they could break your bank... Keep going.... Advertise more for me....Hahaha

i have no idea who you are and what this argument is about but you need to cool it with the racial/ethnic slurring.

Havanna Slicks
06-03-2020, 04:08 PM
i have no idea who you are.

Bro case closed liao, pls dont dig it up again...

tomfin877
07-03-2020, 09:35 AM
you should be able to infer what that means already...
but being able to be in the scene for so long, she definitely has some tricks up her sleeves...

Fully understood bro. thanks.

Im sure she has pretty damn long sleeves

Havanna Slicks
07-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Fully understood bro. thanks.

Im sure she has pretty damn long sleeves

haha that's a good one... :p

bellasslave
09-03-2020, 06:34 PM
A Spiritual Experience with Princess Yura

Anyone reading this story may think this is fiction. But I just went through this experience over the 4 days.

I've had about 2-3 sessions with Princess last year. And was looking forward to serving her in 2020. My previous sessions had included chastity and so I’d asked Princess if she can hold the key for me before we meet for the session. Princess loves tormenting slaves and I've realised that once the chastity is on me, a deep wave of submissiveness comes over me. I just can’t focus on anything other my penis.

My session was yesterday but I had handed Princess the keys on Friday. I'd locked myself in around 2.00pm so that I could continue to stew in the soup of submission all weekend long. Finally I handed the key and my freedom to Princess on Friday night.

After I handed Princess the key and reached home, she messaged me "do you have a butt plug".

Me: "yes Princess"

Princess: "ok here’s the deal. You will wear the plug in your ass. If you need to go to the toilet, you will message me for permission. And wait till you hear back from me. Do you understand?"

Me: "yes Princess. But what if I message and I don't hear from you?"

Princess: "that’s the whole point of giving up control cunt. What did you think? I'm going to make it easy for you". Don't you dare remove the plug without my permission. You can only remove the plug when I give you permission. You will inform me when if you’ve removed it and you'll be punished appropriately when I see you. Is that clear?"

Me: "yes Princess", humbly.

My submissive head is on fire. Friday night I could barely sleep. The chastity normally makes sleep difficult. But this time there was a bigger (pun intended) problem invading my ass. I slept fitfully all night long. In the middle of the night I messaged Princess around 1.30am.

"Can we rethink this plug Princess? Don’t know if I can sleep with it inside. It’s too long and thick"

Around 2.30am Princess replied. "How's the butt plug situation".

Me: I really need to use the bathroom Princess. May I leave it unplugged for some time so I can get some rest? I’ll gladly ask you for permission each time I need to use the bathroom. The plug is very uncomfortable.

Princess: "No"

Thats it. No!

To say I slept badly is an understatement. The chastity, the plug, but more importantly, my submissive mind, is what kept me up.

Around 8am I messaged Princess, begging: "I really need to go Princess. The plug might just burst out".

I waited till 9am but didn’t hear from her. At that point I was on the verge of tears and making a mess. My stomach was hurting. My legs were shaking so I sat down and I removed the plug and relieved myself. As I sat on the toilet, I realised I'd dis-obeyed Princess. And there would be consequences.

Immediately I messaged her "Phew!!! I’m done Princess. Really apologetic but I just couldn’t hold it inside. I’ve put the plug back inside now"

I had breakfast and again around noon I needed the toilet. Having a plug in my ass was uncomfortable. But then feeling the need to use the toilet was even worse. Because I had the humiliating task of asking for permission to go. This was crazy. For a basic body function I was dependent on another person. So once again I steeled myself and asked her politely, "Princess may I use the toilet?"

She sent me a smiley face and said "sure. But make sure you put the plug back in your pussy....hahahaha...and inform me when it’s done"

I got done with my job, pushed the plug back and was basking in a wave of humiliation. Princess controls even the most basic function of my life.

I asked her, "Princess is there anything I can do to take my attention from my nether regions to something else. Anything"

Princess: Nope HAHAHA....In fact the next time you need to go, I want you to tell me something humiliating about yourself before I give you permission to do so."

The day proved to be so long. I tried taking a nap in the afternoon but sleep eluded me. I was too high on humiliation and submission. My body was tired from lack of sleep, but my mind was alive.

I thought that maybe if the plug wasn’t inside, I could sleep. And even though I messaged Princess I didn’t hear back. Obviously she wasn’t pleased that I kept bothering her.

I guess I had to think of something humiliating if I needed a bit of relief from the plug. So I sent her this: "When I was 12 we had a maid at home. Thanks to her I got started on this humiliation journey. I used to fantasize about her. About serving her in humiliating ways. She was from a village and I made up these stories in my head that I’m her slave and work at her plantation. She’s put chains on me. Has me lick her dirty feet and smelly ass crack...and uses the whip on me to make me use the hull in her fields. She's got rid of the tractor and instead uses slaves like me." This was my fantasy.

In reality I was about 12 and each time the maid went to shower and removed her clothes, I'd hide and when nobody was looking, I'd put her used clothes to my nose and inhale the smell deeply. Since then, smell has always played a huge part in my sessions and fantasies. But I digress.

Coming back to the present, I finally begged Princess to let me remove the plug promising that I would insert it back when she says so.

She replied: "Alright you may"

"So how long can I keep it out for Princess?"

"1 hour. And back it goes inside"

It was about 4pm on Saturday then. So I had till 5pm of liberty. Strangely once I took it out, I felt empty. Literally and figuratively. Since I couldn’t sleep I spent the entire hour watching some bdsm videos in my collection that I wanted to use in my session. I sent these videos to Princess. By the end of the hour I realised I was torturing myself. I could have rested but I didn’t. I was hard as a rock. I was literally bursting out of the chastity. I was feeding my hunger and yet was left unsatisfied. Repeating the cycle of denial over and over again.

Since Princess had ordered, I put the plug back in at 5pm. By evening I had driven myself into a sexual frenzy. I just needed some relief but that was not in my hands anymore. The more the cycle of my lust repeated, the hornier I became. And the hornier I became, the more my submissiveness increased. I tried fucking myself in the ass with the plug by pulling it inside and out. Within a few pumps I was dripping from my cage. I stopped and repeated it several times but this only increased the tension in my cock.

Around 7.30, I messaged Princess, "May I sleep without the monster in my crack tonight? I really suffered last night. Barely had 3-4 hours of sleep"

"Fine. In exchange for another humiliating fact".

So I processed that information and provided another humiliating fact.

Around 10.30pm I messaged her again.

"What time can I take the monster out Princess? I’ll put it back inside as soon as I’m up".

"Right before bed"

The day had been pretty eventful. I sent Princess my appreciation "Mistress I’m going to bed now. But I wanted to thank you for insisting on your discipline and for hopefully making me a better slave. If it’s ok with you may I take the plug out now?"

"Alright you may ". That was easy.

Removed the plug and finally decided to go to bed by 10.30p. Before going to bed I sent Princess another death sentence for me.

"Just one thing Princess. If I don’t please you tomorrow please don’t allow me a release even if I beg of you. Only give me a release if I’ve genuinely pleased you. I know it’s a session But I want it to be real. And I’m serious. Keep the keys till Monday night so I know what chastity means."

My mind was still buzzing from the events of the day. And sleep was hard to come by. I'd sleep but wake up. Strangely I missed the big black plug that had been lodged in my ass all day.

Finally I woke up at 12.30am thinking. I just felt the need to be in touch with the person who had given me such sweet torture and such pain. So once again I messaged Princess,

"human beings are never happy with what they have. Now I’m complaining that my butt feels so empty 😳. Can you imagine the audacity of this b***h.”

She replied a bit later, "....I'll give you something to complain about tomorrow....bitch"

That night I didn’t sleep again. I went to my toy closet and looked through my toys. I found the metal hook which I put into my ass. It’s a round metal ball with an extension to which you can attach a role or hang a slave with it inside. I attached a rope to it and tied it tightly over my shoulders and dragged it around my locked cock and balls, over my anus and re-connected it behind my back. Each move and I felt the ball in my butt and the rope over my anus. I was missing something in there so much that I needed a presence in there.

Later, since it was morning already, I replaced the metal hook that had been inside my crack for over 2 hours with the black monster that has been in my butt for many, many hours the previous day. I was looking forward to 6pm that evening as that was when the session was going to begin. I don't know why but the clock was not moving faster. My submission was rumbling inside me. A storm had been building and had consumed me.

All morning long I didn't hear from Princess. I started wondering whether we would be having the session at all. Even when I messaged her that I needed the bathroom I didn't hear back. This was quite unlike her. Finally, at 2.15 she replied "alright". By then I'd already gone. Which again constituted a demerit. As Princess had warned me. I'd been instructed to report my demerits before the session so she would decide my fate that evening.

I decided to shave my body hair. Last year when I’d seen her, she had remarked that she didn't like to see so much hair on my body. So I took a shaver and removed every hair from my body. It was still only 3.00pm and I still had three hours before the session. Time was dragging but finally at 5pm I left home. I had butterflies in my belly. It was not as if it was the first time I'm seeing Princess. But I know this is what happens to me each time before a session with any Mistress.

At 5.30 I messaged Princess "Princess I’ve got the ice cream and I’m right outside your place. Can I drop it to you so it stays good and I can come up at 6?"

Twenty minutes later I hear back "I'll be down soon...wait bitch".

As she opened the door, there she was in a black leather mini dress. A vision to behold. Princess bid me to enter and I followed her up. Seeing her butt encased in the black leather, undulating with each step she took, made my cock twitch and I could feel precum escape the cage. I was in heaven and hell simultaneously. I just wanted to sink my face into her butt. When we reached inside, I still had my shoes on as we entered her place. She turned around, came back and slapped my face hard, "don’t you know better to remove your shoes". I guess the session had already started.

I ran back to the door and quickly threw off my shoes and followed her into her dungeon.

"Take of your clothes and kneel" she ordered as she went and perched herself on the left side of her bed.

I quickly got out of my clothes and went on my knees. I knew I was home. Kneeling before a dominatrix felt like being where I've always wanted to be. On my knees and at their feet where I belong.

Princess had spilt some water near the bed and she deliberately walked on it.

"Crawl here and lick the water off my feet".

I was in heaven as I crawled over and hungrily began sucking the water off her feet.

"Stop"

She briefly left the room and went and brought a towel which she threw on the floor.

"Now I want you to wipe the water with your head only. Put your hands behind your back". With that she grabbed my hands and put them out of the way on my back and then grabbed me by the leash attached to my collar and pushed my head on the floor.

I kept moving my head on the towel, grabbing it back and forth till the floor was dry.

Then Princess told me to climb up on her bed and put myself put me on her swing, that was hanging over her bed. When she was satisfied with how she'd placed me, she went to her dildoes and asked, "which colour? Bitch”

"whatever matches your outfit Princess". I said meekly.

"hahahaha....then I can choose anything". Again her laughter. Each time she laughed, I felt smaller.

She selected a large dildo which she hooked into her strapon. She kept laughing at me as she approached "so this is what you've been waiting for huh".

She placed the large, flesh-colored dildo at the tip of my quivering asshole. I knew it was going to hurt. She had lubed it up but the enormous girth of the dildo filled me up when she pushed it in. She didn't move for almost thirty seconds so I got used to the hugeness in me. At the end of that 30 seconds she went at it with the fury of a storm. She'd stop every few minutes to catch her breath and let loose a flurry of her saliva spat on my face punctuated by hard slaps to both sides on my cheeks. She told me to keep my mouth open so she could spit in it each time she thrust the dildo inside. I didn't know whether I was red from the slaps or the embarassment of being brutally fucked. Within a minute she began her assault again and filling me to the hilt. She grabbed my collar and pulled herself closer inside. She brought her face close to mine, I could smell her sweet breath and perspiration. If someone had seen us, it would look like a man and woman having sex. But this wasn't traditional sex. This was a rape. A dagger was being thrust into me again and again. She used the choicest expletives on me like she was fucking a whore. And I couldn't be happier. I was moaning from the thrusts and leaking pre-cum like a faucet. My face was drenched with her spit and as a drop of it slid down from my nose, my mouth hungrily gobbled it.

Over the next 90 minutes what happened will remain with me as memorable even when I'm unable to have an erection. Princess laughs a lot. In fact as a slave, it made me feel even smaller hearing her laugh, derogatively, at my unsure actions.

Later when we moved into Act 2, I was kneeling on the floor, arms out-stretched and tied securely with ropes to her bed, with her pink coloured fucking machine being broken into my ass, repeatedly, for almost 15 minutes and I was moaning like a slut as the fucking machine was creating a froth at my asshole. My thighs had been tied to the legs of the table and the machine had been tied to the table. So her machine had become a part of my body. Pre-cum was oozing out of my cage, as the machine kept battering me continuously.

Princess had saved her champagne for me earlier during the day as I'd requested. I wanted to taste her fresh, early morning brew. Flavourful and strong. Now Princess grabbed the bowl that was filled with her strong smelling, aromatic champagne and ordered me to lift my neck to feed me her champagne, it was difficult to raise my head as I’d been securely tied to the bed frame. As I took a sip, I felt I was ingesting Her entire being into me. Whatever had been a part of her was becoming a part of me. Her waste was going to flow through my mouth and pass through my digestive tract and would remain a part of my blood. Princess was going to be etched inside my body. Her piss was strong and bitterly flavoured and I couldn't get enough of it. When I tried to stop drinking it and take a breather, she slapped my face several times.

"No bitch. You will finish it to the last drop"

I wanted to tell her that I'd probably would be the last one to miss a single drop of hers. I wanted to drink it like a person starved. But I just quietly swallowed. The machine went on for another few minutes. By then I had been moaning non-stop as it kept milking me. Not the ecstatic flow of cumming, but a slow dribbling of cum. There was a mess on the floor and Princess said “ you’ll be cleaning that with your tongue”.

Finally Princess stopped the machine. Even though the room was cold, I had been sweating. She released the tight ropes from bed frame, that my my arms had been tied to, and my thighs from the table that held the “fucking” machine, and told me to lick every drop from the floor. I fell to the floor shaking from the experience I'd been through. She put her heel on my head, grabbed the leash of my collar and with her foot on my head, made sure to make me lick every drop of my cum from the floor. If I missed anything Princess made sure to dig her heels on my head and point "lick that too slut".

Finally after her floor was clean of any evidence, Princess told me to go shower. As the warm water kept flowing on my head in the shower, I know I'd been through a lot yesterday evening but I was filled with a sense of sadness that the session ended. I wanted it to go on and on. Before I went into the shower, a sense of heartfelt gratitude was flowing over me like gentle waves at the beach, and at my experience with Princess Yura. She almost instinctively knew my deep need for submission and pain and humiliation and I immediately prostrated myself to the floor and began kissing her feet in humble gratitude. It had been a spiritual experience for me and I needed to prostrate myself as human beings do in temples to worship their gods who've been so kind to them.

It's Monday, and as per her promise to me at the end of the session I'm still in chastity and the big black plug is still lodged deep in my butt, reminding me of its presence, of her presence, her being. The evening of March 8th is forever etched in my head.

Havanna Slicks
09-03-2020, 10:49 PM
A Spiritual Experience with Princess Yura

this should be the longest FR in sbf history... amazing session bro, surprise she let u on the bed without shower, virus still active, stay safe can play a few more years...

Tiger79
10-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone ever tried her BDSM services?

I tried her once. She's a lovely person, and we had great conversation, but her BDSM wasn't good. I think she tries hard, but she's probably better at more vanilla massage, HJs etc. For BDSM and fetish I would recommend looking elsewhere. Feels bad to say as she's so nice and friendly.

Havanna Slicks
10-03-2020, 01:17 PM
I tried her once. She's a lovely person, and we had great conversation, but her BDSM wasn't good. I think she tries hard, but she's probably better at more vanilla massage, HJs etc. For BDSM and fetish I would recommend looking elsewhere. Feels bad to say as she's so nice and friendly.

indeed she's very friendly, in fact she even gives advice on how to improve men's wellness, how to pcc etc...

Tiger79
10-03-2020, 07:20 PM
indeed she's very friendly, in fact she even gives advice on how to improve men's wellness, how to pcc etc...
Exactly, she did same for me. She was a very good counselor, but not so good at SM :)

Havanna Slicks
10-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Exactly, she did same for me. She was a very good counselor, but not so good at SM :)

counsel mind and counsel dick, very good service... :D

tomfin877
11-03-2020, 09:56 AM

thanks for the heads up bro.

bellasslave
11-03-2020, 05:57 PM
this should be the longest FR in sbf history... amazing session bro, surprise she let u on the bed without shower, virus still active, stay safe can play a few more years...

Hahaha....of-course shower bro....as you said virus still there. Hope it was'nt too long :)

bellasslave
11-03-2020, 06:01 PM
[QUOTE=Tiger79;19864203]I tried her once. She's a lovely person, and we had great conversation, but her BDSM wasn't good. I think she tries hard, but she's probably better at more vanilla massage, HJs etc. For BDSM and fetish I would recommend looking elsewhere. Feels bad to say as she's so nice and friendly.

I'm surprised that you would say that. But then its also a lot about chemistry. Which is why some like it hot some like it cold....and perhaps you may have seen when she's starting out. I've sessioned with her a few times since last Aug and each time its only gotten better.

Havanna Slicks
11-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Hahaha....of-course shower bro....as you said virus still there. Hope it was'nt too long :)

good good, hope she carries out routine sanitizing procedures like her neighbour...
i got one neighbour everyday wash bedsheet, think shld be alot of bed activities lol...
ya hope virus over soon then we can all come out to play...

Havanna Slicks
11-03-2020, 09:32 PM
I'm surprised that you would say that. But then its also a lot about chemistry. Which is why some like it hot some like it cold....and perhaps you may have seen when she's starting out. I've sessioned with her a few times since last Aug and each time its only gotten better.

bro u sure we're talking abt the same person? you're the first person i hear that her SM is good lol...
although i must agree chemistry plays a very very huge part...
some session u walk in 5mins u realised u have made a very grave mistake every min feel like walking out... equals zero chemistry...

ronnie_tong
12-03-2020, 12:04 PM
bro u sure we're talking abt the same person? you're the first person i hear that her SM is good lol...
although i must agree chemistry plays a very very huge part...
some session u walk in 5mins u realised u have made a very grave mistake every min feel like walking out... equals zero chemistry...

I think the posts/reply mixed up two person, princess Yura and Sensual Lynn..

Havanna Slicks
12-03-2020, 01:15 PM
I think the posts/reply mixed up two person, princess Yura and sensual...

he mentioned when they first started last year, both in the scene quite awhile, not last year woh, unless he meant he himself started last year...

Kofrules
13-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Can I ask who are the singaporean dommes still in the BDSM scene nowadays? (I can only think of princess yura, mistress Estella, Amber, caitrin. Anyone else?)

Havanna Slicks
13-03-2020, 10:11 PM
Can I ask who are the singaporean dommes still in the BDSM scene nowadays? (I can only think of princess yura, mistress Estella, Amber, caitrin. Anyone else?)

angel rinn, xenia, minky, yui, yuki (on and off), belle (on and off)...

feel free to add on...

nowayhose
15-03-2020, 03:16 PM
I always thought I was a loser. But godamn, you subs are really fucking weird. Throwing away money like that. If you're rich okay, but if you're a normal 9-5 middle class guy?

Don't need bother replying as I won't revisit this thread, but wow man. You guys suck major balls. Freaking weird, man. Same level of weird as scat fetishists, seriously.

Havanna Slicks
15-03-2020, 03:48 PM
I always thought I was a loser. But godamn, you subs are really fucking weird. Throwing away money like that. If you're rich okay, but if you're a normal 9-5 middle class guy?

Don't need bother replying as I won't revisit this thread, but wow man. You guys suck major balls. Freaking weird, man. Same level of weird as scat fetishists, seriously.

bro everyone got their whims and fancies, no need to judge us like that...
i'm sure you have your preference or fetish, just mayb you haven realise it that's all...
scat is also a kind of fetish, no judgement, embrace the whorled and it will become a better place... ;)

raygoat
16-03-2020, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=Havanna Slicks;19883873]bro everyone got their whims and fancies, no need to judge us like that...

Bro , don't bother to reply. I think it's a troll. Also, maybe he like to get off by putting others down. Just another kind of fetish lol so ya . Why bother . He already say he is a loser. So let him be. Cheers

Havanna Slicks
16-03-2020, 01:09 PM
Bro , don't bother to reply. I think it's a troll. Also, maybe he like to get off by putting others down. Just another kind of fetish lol so ya . Why bother . He already say he is a loser. So let him be. Cheers

haha yea, that indeed is a kind of fetish too... ;)

Leeevan
16-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Hi, Sort of new here but wonder if anyone heard of mistress debra before? any brothers try her sessions?

Leeevan
16-03-2020, 11:18 PM
Hi bro I am king of new here. wonder if you happen to try mistress Debra before?

Havanna Slicks
17-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Hi bro I am king of new here. wonder if you happen to try mistress Debra before?

aye my liege, all hail the king... got any link or pic?

Leeevan
17-03-2020, 11:27 AM
aye my liege, all hail the king... got any link or pic?

oh Shit! Typo! sorry

Repuc38
17-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Mistress debra
I tested messaging her she's a scammer
Will ask your dick pic and try blackmail you

Havanna Slicks
17-03-2020, 12:45 PM
oh Shit! Typo! sorry

it's ok, disturb u only la... joking niah dont worry...

Havanna Slicks
17-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Mistress debra
I tested messaging her she's a scammer
Will ask your dick pic and try blackmail you

all the unverified ones tread with care...

forzaroma
25-03-2020, 02:41 AM
NO MERCY FACESITTING with QUEENROXY!

PARDON MY CINCAI ENGLISH.

i was gaze by queen roxy's looks when i turn up for the session. ❤️
moving foward to the session, the facesitting session is being held in the morning right after she woke up from her beauty sleep. she had both my legs fully secured by the spreader bar.both my hands tied up tgt. the moment i said im ready. within seconds, she had made my face her throne. with her fbt shorts on,
she even position herself very well making herself comfortable sitting fullweight on my face with my nosed pushed into her butthole.. she ignores my violent struggles. everytime i manage to turn my face to either side to catch some air. queen roxy constantly reposition my face back to her preferred position and continues her facesitting without mercy.. minutes passes and she finally lift up her ass as my head rest on the may in bweet her legs as she leaned herself to the wall..

knowing that i am not really into feet. she had her feet placed right beside my cheek. assuming that shes hinting me to lick and worship it. i did wat i can to pleased her. sucking her toes. licking her feet. without me realising, queen roxy slowly forced her feet into my mouth deep..

without wasting time. she removed her feet from my mouth. and went for another round of facesitting. this time, its hell... everytime i try to move my head to breath. she will force my head back into position.i can feel that queen roxy almost broke my nose bcoz of the awkward postion she sat on my face. thank god she lift up her ass to reposition her self. the session ended with queen roxy without mercy facesat me forcing me to tap out. even after tapping out. she purposely sat a little longer before .

it was fun and thrilling experience for me. i'll deffly arrange for another session with her

Havanna Slicks
25-03-2020, 08:26 PM
NO MERCY FACESITTING with QUEENROXY!

interesting session bro, as long it makes u happy, that's a win! ;)

sheeppy
26-03-2020, 04:19 AM
Got cosplay type?

Havanna Slicks
26-03-2020, 02:36 PM
Got cosplay type?

most mistress are open to cosplay or roleplay, you just have to communicate your requests clearly to mistress, if mistress doesnt have the attire, then you will have to get for mistress to wear if u feel strongly about it, if not you can choose from those that are available... even if u get the attire, you have to get mistress's approval to see if she is agreeable to wear it for u, doesnt mean u buy liao she will definitely wear for u to play... :p

Havanna Slicks
28-03-2020, 11:40 PM
FR for Sensual L*nn...

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=19921923&postcount=5224

tomfin877
29-03-2020, 09:56 AM
FR for Sensual L*nn...

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=19921923&postcount=5224

thanks bro. i guess that's a no go! shitty attitude.

Havanna Slicks
29-03-2020, 03:33 PM

ya can skip, u didnt miss much... ;)

uchihaitachi
29-03-2020, 07:58 PM

shouldnt be always giving local FL $400, $450... keep giving them premium pricing they keep asking for more... $500, $550...$600.... there should be a limits for local FL. just my opinion...

Havanna Slicks
29-03-2020, 08:23 PM
shouldnt be always giving local FL $400, $450... keep giving them premium pricing they keep asking for more... $500, $550...$600.... there should be a limits for local FL. just my opinion...

no use one bro, the price juz keeps going up...
we not ok with the price can juz leave, there will be pple who are ok with the price they can go...
plenty of greener and cheaper alternatives around, demand and supply...

peppy
31-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Hi all. I would like to share my FR about an amazing facesitting experience I had with Queen Roxy.

If you have been wondering what is it like for a young pretty girl to sit on your face and completely cut off your precious supply of air, then you need to look no further as Queen Roxy will be more than willing to treat you like her chair.

Our session started off on a friendly note during which she asked me what my limits were. I told her it was my 1st time and I didn't really know what to expect. Like a true professional, she suggested that we would start off with her sitting on my face for a brief period of time and then progressively pushing my limits. I happily agreed.

I lay down on her thoroughly sanitised cushioned yoga mat as she stood over me. For a few seconds, I was able to enjoy the sight of her long fair legs. She turned around and faced my feet and asked if I was ready. Distracted by her cute butt which was barely covered by her FBT shorts, I said yes.

The next thing I knew, her ass was on my face. She wiggled around until my nose was in the perfect position for her which left me gasping for air. I was lucky that she kept herself clean as the only air I was able to breath was filtered through her amazing bottom. I tapped out after about 30 secs and she got stood up disappointed. I guess she expected me to last longer. As our session progressed, she started to sit on me for longer and longer periods of time.

Queen Roxy is very good at finding and pushing your limits. At the end of the session, I was able to hold my breath for a lot longer than when I started. I left happy, little dizzy from all the smothering and with her sweet smell still lingering on my nose.

She is definitely a gem who truly enjoys what she does. I would definitely return again if I need a proper ass smothering session.

uchihaitachi
31-03-2020, 09:43 PM
no use one bro, the price juz keeps going up...
we not ok with the price can juz leave, there will be pple who are ok with the price they can go...
plenty of greener and cheaper alternatives around, demand and supply...

i agree bro, plenty of green and cheaper alternatives around....

Havanna Slicks
17-04-2020, 08:49 PM
any bros got join Mistress Su's online class? looks interesting, if u got add her wechat, she will post the link to the class in her moments...
i'm noob is these IT stuffs, if any bros managed to join, kindly assist/advise xd me...

Mis Su Wechat: teachersu520

bro HHlim got join?

otherOne
03-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Any good Malay, Indian, or Pinoy dommes in Singapore. I'm making plans for when the epidemic has ended, and I want to try something new.

bored788
11-05-2020, 10:23 AM
the wechat id is invalid

Havanna Slicks
11-05-2020, 04:05 PM
the wechat id is invalid

valid leh, every few days got updates one...

Havanna Slicks
11-05-2020, 04:13 PM
or try scanning the QR code?

https://i.ibb.co/4JK8q7L/629562293.jpg

blacknyellow
12-05-2020, 03:02 PM
Hello brothers,

It has been a while since since I have been on this forum. In these unprecedented times I hope you and your families are all safe and well.

One of our favourite dommes, Domina Fire who is from the beautiful islands of the Philippines has created a Fans Only site with some awesome pics & videos. I have seen some of content. It’s pretty awesome stuff, typically crude & rude content which is right up our street.

Here is the link below.

https://onlyfans.com/dominafire

I hope we can all do our little bit to take care of our dommes & each other in these pressing times.

Please remember brothers & sisters to be safe & well & adhere all the health & safety rules out there wherever you may be. This coronavirus situation is something which is not going to go away any time soon. We have to be patient and look out for each other. Our best days are still ahead of us.

Best wishes to you all

B ‘n’ Y ❤️❤️❤️

Havanna Slicks
16-05-2020, 09:06 PM
is @kingmrxxx here?

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/explicit-tweet-depicts-bdsm-dog-play-involving-saf-uniforms-mindef-investigating

AsusCool
16-05-2020, 11:37 PM
Has Mistress Estella left the scene in Singapore. Her website and twitter seem to be inactive. Does anyone know?

Havanna Slicks
17-05-2020, 01:25 AM
Has Mistress Estella left the scene in Singapore. Her website and twitter seem to be inactive. Does anyone know?

probably can msg or email her if u keen to touch up w her...
according to her subs, she is still active...

myspankie
27-05-2020, 12:18 PM
Hey Bros,

I'm back after a long break. Just to refresh memories, i'm Jamez Rahoul.. into fetishes like receiving caning, slapping, golden shower drinks etc.

How are you bros? With CB our local scene is dry hope this situation changes soon.