PDA

View Full Version : Decent MILF with good service (BOBO)

richardlee
02-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Dear Bros,

Got some contacts from one of my friends so I decided to test waters first and messaged 2-3 of them for a session today. All of thier area of operations were around lavender area, so I choose one to try first.

I got a room around the area and msged for the girl I chose to come, after a long wait, I heard a ring and opened the door, to my shock it was an aunty with poor complexion, (she actually told me she was 22 on the phone), my didi immediately hid deep inside his shell and I chased her away with ten bucks.

Feeling terrible, i decided to msg another one of the ctcs I gt from my friend, suprisingly the gal called back and said that she could come up in 5 mins. After a while I heard the bell ring again, feeling apprehensive, I opened the door and a above average girl with sharp features was standing in front of the door. Giving a huge sigh of relief I pulled her in and decided to go ahead.

She was rather chatty and kept prasing me that I was young and good looking (her clientle is mostly uncles i think), she mentioned that she was 23 and stripped down, pulling me into the shower and gave me a thorugh wash, which even included some boob massage action (song ah!!!)

After that we kept talking and she gave me a decent long massage around 10 mins, and started her catbath on my back, the feeling was very good, given the novelty of somebody starting from the back, her catbath was wet and decently long with good suction, turning me over and gave me a deep and and good BBBJ (lasted arnd a min or 2)

After that she capped me and rode me slowly, her expression changed and her looks grew on me, as she genuinely seemed as if she was enjoying herself,
After that she pulled me on to her and I pumped her hard and deep as she held me closely, as my shaft pounded her at an increasing intensity and speed, her reactions also became more intense and I could feel her tightness envoloping around my member. I could not stand it anymore and let off my load on her. After that she insisted on cleaning me up and kept hugging me. I spoke with her on posting on SBF and she said that she was new to this and asked me for help. So I'm doing her a favour as promised

Ratings as below
Name: Bobo
Looks: Started as a 7, grew to a 7.5 as time progressed(mebe bcos the lightings were dimmed
Body: 7 some baby fats and tummy but a decently young body
Boobs: B+, nice to grab, slightly saggy
Massage: 6 (decent effort but nothing compared to pros)
Catbath: 8 very good and wet
BBBJ: 7.5, abit too short. suction kinda lacking
FJ: 8 good stero and reactions, decent tightness, compromising on positions
GFE:10 very willing to please, chatty and nice personality
Damage: 80 for massage and HJ, 100/1/60 for massage+FJ, 2 shots nego directly with her, not incl hotel and condom. (I found this abit too ex and spoke to her about this, she insisted on keeping this price even if it means less customers)
RTF: Unlikely, nice girl but price too sleep for her class, (Wierd right TS speaking bad abt the girl but well im honest)

Reason for recommending is because she is a nice and hardworking girl trying to support herself, so some bros might enjoy her. I'm just helping her and have nothing to gain from this, my first time helping an FL so please go easy on me, PM me for contacts, just 1 FR posted before with a decent post history would qualify. Enjoy

Attached are a couple of Bobos pics
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rvhv1f&s=6)
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zylitk&s=6)

J.Lusk
02-03-2010, 11:27 PM
hey bro,i'm interested in bobo eh.i like milfy.can share contact?

richardlee
03-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Ctc given to all qualified bros, anybody else wants to engage BoBos services? Cheers

jeesiaosiao
03-03-2010, 03:59 PM
bro. pls share ctc

richardlee
03-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Fresh batch of ctcs given out, awaiting comando FR

richardlee
03-03-2010, 06:55 PM
hmm to answer the bro who negatively repped me, I classify her a MILF based on my own judgement that she might not be 23 as claimed, I felt she looked more mature and her body not as firm. Dont think she has been pregnant before tho I noticed some possible surgery marks on her tummy.

Hope that satisfy your curiousity, didnt know that MILF got specific defination one. Coz I see bros calling 26 year olds milfs too. ah well personally didnt think it waranted a negative rep.

Mebe other bros who try her can give opinion.

Cheers

richardlee
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Another batch of ctcs sent out. Nobody comando yet?

jeesiaosiao
05-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Another batch of ctcs sent out. Nobody comando yet?still not yet got ctc from u leh

hornychef
05-03-2010, 10:39 AM
bros, care to share?:)

exskk
05-03-2010, 10:54 AM
bro can pm me her contact.....thks

Aceyfox
21-09-2010, 03:03 AM
hmm to answer the bro who negatively repped me, I classify her a MILF based on my own judgement that she might not be 23 as claimed, I felt she looked more mature and her body not as firm. Dont think she has been pregnant before tho I noticed some possible surgery marks on her tummy.

Hope that satisfy your curiousity, didnt know that MILF got specific defination one. Coz I see bros calling 26 year olds milfs too. ah well personally didnt think it waranted a negative rep.

Mebe other bros who try her can give opinion.

Cheers

btw, juz to clarify ur doubts....
MILF= Mothers I'll Like To Fark
given birth b4 then can be classified as MILF
cheers:)

fsk1979
21-09-2010, 09:17 PM
wow, she looks reallly good. i like the overall feel. mind sharing? thanks.

citizened
21-09-2010, 10:34 PM
bro. pls share ctc

Mkn1976
21-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Hi
Can I have her contact detail
Thanks

pdmmlvr
28-09-2010, 08:40 AM
MILF lover here, can share her contact?
Thanks

aoshi82
28-09-2010, 08:58 PM
can have her Ctc?

newlife7121
30-09-2010, 12:53 AM
this thread still alive? Got bros asked for ctc???