PDA

View Full Version : Husband No 4

glenn553
02-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Would you marry your gf who's been married 3 times and has 3 children from 2 from husband 2 and 1 from husband 3?

Red_Wine
02-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Depend. If really suit, who cares right?

Atrocious
02-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Why not if u really love her and if u guys really can see a future together.

Question is, would u be able to care for and nurture them kids like your own?

cheers!!!
Atro

gilagila100
02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Would you marry your gf who's been married 3 times and has 3 children from 2 from husband 2 and 1 from husband 3?

Buy 1 get 4 wohh ?? U sure u or ur fren want this ?

ol'coyote
02-03-2010, 10:33 AM
erm...me wun...
not becos she already got kids...
but if she getting in and out of relationships...
wat makes u tink she'll stay wif you...

Xgenre
02-03-2010, 10:44 AM

I'm surprised she still believes in happily ever after (marriage) after 3 divorces. Imagine the guests (on her side) laughing secretly at you at your wedding. '1st time, my red packet was always market rate, it was $60, then $80, then $100 and now $120. Maybe need to give $140 in future... Haha.' 'Wanna bet this one will last how long? 1 year? 2? 3? What... who bet 6 months?'

You do know about the women's charter right? She should still be getting alimony from husband 2 and 3 right? If you divorce her without a child, you may need to pay her till she finds sucker no. 5. Is she a scheming person or does she appear simple-minded to you? Simple-minded girls (outlook) then to be the most dangerous con-woman.

If you really love her, the marriage cert is just a piece of paper. Why get so much over potential trouble hanging over you just in the name of love? Be a bf-gf forever lor... Her kids will always call you uncle and not father anyway.

topcook1
02-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Love is blind..hard to tell you the answer..

wildbeast
02-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Bro Xgenre, dunno why I very agree to your every words here. Great man!

simple2kee
02-03-2010, 11:06 AM
it is a NO for me. :D

wewe2010
02-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Personally (just talking for myself, others may think otherwise), I will not consider divorced women with kids. No kids is ok.... Just my personal preference....:)

sirtuo
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
If you really love her, the marriage cert is just a piece of paper. Why get so much over potential trouble hanging over you just in the name of love? Be a bf-gf forever lor... Her kids will always call you uncle and not father anyway.[/QUOTE]

i too fully agreed with these, since she has already been married for three times, why bother to sign on the fourth one, so long both of u keep the relation and live happily thereafter.

BTW, can u ,( bro TS ), afford to bring up the 3 kids, they will be your burden once you are their step-dad, its not easy nowadays.

just my thought bro TS, no hard feeling

Xgenre
02-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Bro Xgenre, dunno why I very agree to your every words here. Great man!

I'm a very direct person. Harsh it may be but I really meant well for TS. Gains me no joy to suan him or watch him suffer right?

Top Dog
02-03-2010, 01:04 PM
I won't. From what I've seen, women after one divorce come out jaded; with loads of baggage; and, spiteful. By the second divorce, they have already given up hope on men. By the third, they have become really 'hardened' and in my opinion, would be ready to enlist in either the Delta Force or the SAS. I know I am generalising over here quite a bit, but anyone willing to take the plunge the fourth time needs to go for a serious psychiatric evaluation first. The highest number of divorces experienced by anyone in my group of friends: 4 times by a caucasian lady friend.

With regards to the kids bit, you got to be prepared to have several guys (fathers) turning up at your doorstep every weekend (or whatever is the arrangement) for access to the kids as ordered by the Courts.

All the best.

tryherout
02-03-2010, 02:00 PM
so cumfusing leh, there are so many papayas to pick from...

Short term - can consider
Long term - I go fly kite

lovehurts
02-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Hello TS,
May I asked how many times have YOU married & divorce before ?

Since she had so much experience, I believe this lady already immune liaoz. So, in the future, should there be any minor quarrel or unhappiness, she will have no qualm about divorcing.

When i married my wife some 16 years ago, i told her that no matter how serious our quarrel may be, we will NOT mention the "D" word.

"The best marriage is when a deaf man married to a blind woman"

otacon
02-03-2010, 03:15 PM
will u buy a product that was rejected for 4 times? i wun

Girl Scouting
02-03-2010, 03:18 PM
The situation is not only whether you love that lady but including their kids.
To me the first question is what happen to the 3 marriages and their kids husband.
Could it be the lady problem?

jobaba
02-03-2010, 03:25 PM
"The best marriage is when a deaf man married to a blind woman"

i like this one....ha...

xgenre.. totally agree with your statements..

terrible ted
02-03-2010, 04:03 PM
What doesnt kill me, MAKES ME STRONGER! TS, the girl is a fighter! now it depends whether you have the edge!

glenn553
02-03-2010, 05:23 PM
She is really a fighter, she has told me her ex's are all here in this forum

Toyota Honda
02-03-2010, 08:23 PM

Then her relatives better start preparing for the 5th ang pow in case you are history again..

Cerberus
02-03-2010, 08:36 PM

Why bother asking since you appear to have made the decision??
Love is blind.....I give you my blessings.

Hurricane88
02-03-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm a very direct person. Harsh it may be but I really meant well for TS. Gains me no joy to suan him or watch him suffer right?

Me too agree with your words...:)

vanram
02-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi guys,

Was reading what was said and feel that everyone seems to make sense in his own way. I've been married 3 times. the previous marriages were ended by me on my terms and very amicably. I'm still in talking terms with my exes and we even have outings once in a while.

I have 2 kids with my first and one with my second and 1 with my third. My current has 2 from a previous marriage. All the kids stay with me and visit their mums once in a while. We are very happy and have been married for 8 years now and all the kids get along. I feel it's all up to us as individuals to make things work and happen for us.

I have never believed in staying in a marriage for the sake of the kids. If I'm not happy, the kids will never be. Imagine the kind of enviroment they will be in, seeing their parents not getting along, the fights, the mess, not condusive for growing children. if it does'nt work, don't force it. we were born to be happy. Maybe she thinks like this also..?

Anyway, given a choice, i would rather live together for a few years, instead of getting married, before making it final on paper. I lived together with my third for 4 years before getting hitched.

The reason for the paper?? Our Gov... You need it for HDB, school, hospital and so forth. The kids feel better when they know that their parents are legal. it still has a stigma attached to it eventually, our culture, i guess.
Good luck TS, everyone has a reason for doing stuff like this, just sort out yours before making the plunge. If the men can do it, so can the women.

Remember, nobody knows the pain, the nail in your beautiful pair of shoes, is causing you, except you.. No one can see it, all they see is the outward appearance, so finally, you have to be at peace and make a decision on your own. You know the situation best.

Vanram

Johnston
03-03-2010, 12:08 AM

need some furthers infos ah.... like the 3 previous marriage is husband fault, her fault , or both fault? how logn were the previous marry.... there existing case of marry today, 2 month or LESS later DIVOCE.

how old are the kids? is she proposing marriage or is you proposing etc....

Savanna
03-03-2010, 03:00 AM
I wonder who Husband 5 would be???

terrible ted
03-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Now I am curious, TS bro. Where did you meet her? in SBF also? Looks like a can of worms man.

Johnston
03-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Hi guys,

Was reading what was said and feel that everyone seems to make sense in his own way. I've been married 3 times. the previous marriages were ended by me on my terms and very amicably. I'm still in talking terms with my exes and we even have outings once in a while.

I have 2 kids with my first and one with my second and 1 with my third. My current has 2 from a previous marriage. All the kids stay with me and visit their mums once in a while.

Vanram

:eek: This is an drama situation, and honestly i wouldnt have the balls to get married a 4th time if the previous 3 turned out bad. no thanks.... the relative and all will be thinking "zzzz."

DuFu
03-03-2010, 09:26 AM

Don't frighten me leh. Anyway the choice is yours. Nobody is able to help you. Only you know her best.

Teekoleong
03-03-2010, 12:02 PM

Wow.. You really can. Maybe this is a question to ask all her exes. The Exs should be able to tell you why yes or why no. But again 3 man's poison could still be 1 man's elixir. Life is full of surprises. But for me, it's no no no no. :cool:

alphalaw
04-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Too complicated. i not so adventurous. :D
So I will give it a pass, even if the female is the right one, I can always find another right one again.
So many food out there, no use sticking to one. Even if u alreadi bought ur food, most bros will eventually have to dine out somehow, somewhere, sometime. :D

Cheers.

juz my 0.05 cents worth