PDA

View Full Version : Tuina at Ginza plaza

gappies
24-03-2004, 12:38 AM
Today..happen to pass by ginza plaza saw 3 tuina shop...1 on third fl and 2 on 2nd fl...Look inside and found out no girl pulling customer or maybe all gal are working.. samster.. any info abt these shop.....

Princekoh
24-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by gappies
Today..happen to pass by ginza plaza saw 3 tuina shop...1 on third fl and 2 on 2nd fl...Look inside and found out no girl pulling customer or maybe all gal are working.. samster.. any info abt these shop.....

ai yo... sure get scolding from bros here...

if u r interested in a particular shop, must do search... if dun hve, must visit the joint then post FR...

Regards

Innoncent$
28-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by gappies

So, did you go in for a look-see look-see...!? Maybe you will get a surprise from them...;)

gigantic_tk
29-03-2004, 01:26 AM
Anyone try at these Tuina shops yet? Then???????????

winger_tag
29-03-2004, 10:23 AM
I tried the one in the middle, cannot rember name, but anyway nothing to remember.

Luckily did not have any special, as my queen came to look for me.......

posh_boy
29-03-2004, 01:10 PM
I dun tink any specials is given in tis 3 shops. But u can try a shop at Blk722(if nt wrong). Its near to the S'pore Turf Club outlet.

Name of Shop: Rong's Beauty.

There confirm got special. they jus renovate the shop and massage is on the 2nd floor. Ground floor is onli for Foot massage.

Go in and say u wan massage n they will bring u upstairs.

sxzx4u
29-03-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by posh_boy
I dun tink any specials is given in tis 3 shops. But u can try a shop at Blk722(if nt wrong). Its near to the S'pore Turf Club outlet.

Name of Shop: Rong's Beauty.

There confirm got special. they jus renovate the shop and massage is on the 2nd floor. Ground floor is onli for Foot massage.

Go in and say u wan massage n they will bring u upstairs.

mind update more about Rong's Beauty? any FR?

posh_boy
29-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by sxzx4u
mind update more about Rong's Beauty? any FR?

I try it once last weekaft their renovation. arrive at abt 9.30pm, no pple at all.

ask for massage, bring me upstairs, a total of 3 rms with 2 raise bed in each rm. ask me change into shorts and lie dwn to wait.

in came a PDMM, skinny and pleasant looking dress in jeans and shirt. first look, die lah. nehneh small and in jeans no auto roam liao.

suprisingly, she lock the door and ask mi to remove shorts. told me today is her first day and im her first customer for bdy massage as the whole day she has been doing foot reflex.

ask her here onli gt two gals is it, she say others go hm liao due to no business at night.

massage painful as she pinpoint to all the pressure points in our bdy. as time almost up, ask me flip over and ask want to masaage didi or not. comment on the size of my didi and start to massage. nothing to shout abt as onli up dwn motion. took a while to cum bt shiok man, i shoot up at her face.

clean up, paid n go.

damage: 40 + 30.
name of gal: nv ask
rtf: most likely will, cause near my hse and wan to try other gals.

davidona
30-03-2004, 12:00 AM
so how long was the $40 for? 1 hour?

TimeOut
30-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Besides rong, there is another tuina shop nearby. It is along the row of shops beside the market. In fact, it is right beside the coffeeshop with the xo fishhead beehoon stall.

Went there for massage before and got an ugly pdmm. Massage place is quite grimy and dirty, and cubicle a bit too bright. After see that ugly-face of the pdmm already lose interest. Even when she ask me to turn around and tried to arouse me by "accidentally" brushing against my dick, I also show no interest. So she told me my dick must have problem becos she massage me so long also no reaction while other men she massage a bit dick will have reaction. Feel like telling her with that kind of looks, of cos I won't have reaction. In the end, she persuaded me give her hj a try and told me whole day also no business. I pity her and said ok. Mistake! Lousy hj. So bad I ended up doing it myself. Phew! Will never go back again.

Damage: Cannot remember but trust me, even if $20 it is $20 too much!!!

posh_boy
30-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by davidona
so how long was the $40 for? 1 hour?

$40 is for 1 hr.

pls DO remember to tell the gal u wan an hr onli

CoolAlvin
31-03-2004, 04:34 PM
$40 is for 1 hr.

pls DO remember to tell the gal u wan an hr onli
Went there many months ago and tried the boss...cannot remember her name and I've also misplaced her mobile number.

Although I agreed that the place is quiet and private and u hv security behind closed door...absolutely NOTHING happened except for a rather good massage :(

Maybe they hv injected new blood after reno and finally came to their senses that if there's no honey there's no money.

sxzx4u
31-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by CoolAlvin
Went there many months ago and tried the boss...cannot remember her name and I've also misplaced her mobile number.

Although I agreed that the place is quiet and private and u hv security behind closed door...absolutely NOTHING happened except for a rather good massage :(

Maybe they hv injected new blood after reno and finally came to their senses that if there's no honey there's no money.

so u managed to tried the boss? any FR on her.... i pass by yesterday... saw her look not bad lar but too bad i'm not free

CoolAlvin
31-03-2004, 04:55 PM
so u managed to tried the boss? any FR on her.... i pass by yesterday... saw her look not bad lar but too bad i'm not free
U can read my FR here...and yes, the boss name is Lisa.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11375&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

sxzx4u
31-03-2004, 05:09 PM
U can read my FR here...and yes, the boss name is Lisa.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11375&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

So the boss call lisa, not helen huh? hmm like wat u said, last time they don't hv maybe now they hv special liao....haha maybe give a try later

posh_boy
31-03-2004, 06:48 PM
So the boss call lisa, not helen huh? hmm like wat u said, last time they don't hv maybe now they hv special liao....haha maybe give a try later

halo bro u stay near ther too? wat time u go ther tonite. I maybe dropping by also if finish my work early.

i dun really noe how the boss look like?

last time b4 renovate, there is a big size lady always sitting at the counter, is tt Lisa? I tink onli Bro CoolAlvin can vertify this.

As for Helen, how she look like?

CoolAlvin
31-03-2004, 07:14 PM
No lah bro...if that big size CMI lady is the boss...I would hv run away fast fast liao lo...I hv fairly high expectation in terms of looks when I'm parting with my $$$. I may be desperate for a good massage and more but I am definitely not mad! :D

Lisa may not be young but she is presentable and look seductive and damn...she has a really sweet and horny voice!

posh_boy
31-03-2004, 08:15 PM
No lah bro...if that big size CMI lady is the boss...I would hv run away fast fast liao lo...I hv fairly high expectation in terms of looks when I'm parting with my $$$. I may be desperate for a good massage and more but I am definitely not mad! :D

Lisa may not be young but she is presentable and look seductive and damn...she has a really sweet and horny voice!

Hmm.. then hw does Lisa look like?

tt nite the gal who lock the door after my massage is late 20s, a bit plumb n shorty, bt gt nice pairs of boobs. though she her t-shirt is veri loose, bt can see it is quite big.

Now i wonder who she is and whether have they change the management.

posh_boy
31-03-2004, 10:50 PM
wow, veri suprising finding at Rong's Beauty today. I was ther looking for massage at abt 9.30pm tinking there must be no crowd as last time I go. To my amazing, its full house. all rms on top are occupied and ther are a few waiting dwnstairs doing foot reflex waiting for empty bed.

even when i return at abt 10pm, i was told to wait and do foot relax first. wen ask wat time slot available, they are not able to tell.

other than the gal who i spoke to assume to be lisa, today i saw another two gals. one is called Linda while the other who is dress in all black and better looking than Linda, name unknown.

any bro went ther jus nw. care to share ur FR?

forex
31-03-2004, 11:45 PM
wow, veri suprising finding at Rong's Beauty today. I was ther looking for massage at abt 9.30pm tinking there must be no crowd as last time I go. To my amazing, its full house. all rms on top are occupied and ther are a few waiting dwnstairs doing foot reflex waiting for empty bed.

even when i return at abt 10pm, i was told to wait and do foot relax first. wen ask wat time slot available, they are not able to tell.

other than the gal who i spoke to assume to be lisa, today i saw another two gals. one is called Linda while the other who is dress in all black and better looking than Linda, name unknown.

any bro went ther jus nw. care to share ur FR?

last time, only full house when they advertise 30/hr in new paper. this linda has been there for donkey years liao.

posh_boy
01-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by forex
last time, only full house when they advertise 30/hr in new paper. this linda has been there for donkey years liao.

oh really,

then i must be veri mountain turtle. u will nt believe me when i say it near my hse n hav nv visit b4 it close 4 renovation.

nw price is $40/hr n last nite indeed full hse.

sxzx4u
01-04-2004, 02:00 PM
oh really,

then i must be veri mountain turtle. u will nt believe me when i say it near my hse n hav nv visit b4 it close 4 renovation.

hmm.... must be samster that flood the shop.... haha

thick
01-04-2004, 06:20 PM
sorry ... new to this sites.

been to Rong beauty, ya and PDMM is Linda. to me quite old and hj just up and down. been there thrice, sian oready.

ginza plaza so far i could remember all quite clean one ....

forex
02-04-2004, 04:12 AM
oh really,

i will not go to one that is near my place for sure :D

and i hope the ones doing foot masages dun end up doing body massage and.... for other bros right away!

Innoncent$
04-04-2004, 10:30 AM
sorry ... new to this sites.

been to Rong beauty, ya and PDMM is Linda. to me quite old and hj just up and down. been there thrice, sian oready.

ginza plaza so far i could remember all quite clean one ....

I had gone to this place in early this year... Yes, there were few shops at there... But very quite.... From the appearance, the shops more like decent massage or foot massage only. Some more the place too 'open'... many children with parents especially during lunch hour time... :D

fugitivezzz
04-04-2004, 10:44 AM
was there recently, i saw 1 shop at the ground floor with those doors that do not enable u to be able to see inside. Didnt really notice the name of the shop though, any1 knows aniting about this?

posh_boy
05-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Halo Bro,

wat R u trying to say. Can tell ore or not. Veri hard to guess leh.

CoolAlvin
06-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Halo Bro,

wat R u trying to say. Can tell ore or not. Veri hard to guess leh.
Since we r both staying near that place, maybe we can recce the place together one day. I can bet my bottom dollar that these joints provide more than just traditional tuina. Even if they dun, I will use my "mu zhu pian shang shu" modus operati to elicit the carnal lust in them.

:cool:

posh_boy
06-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Since we r both staying near that place, maybe we can recce the place together one day. I can bet my bottom dollar that these joints provide more than just traditional tuina. Even if they dun, I will use my "mu zhu pian shang shu" modus operati to elicit the carnal lust in them.

:cool:

Bro,

waiting for you to jio me n give guildance.

tks in adv

xxrain
08-04-2004, 09:30 PM
hi. this is my first Fr in Sb.. had been cheonging Tuina shop for sometime... and decided to go this Rong's for a trial few days ago as it is quite near where i live...

went in and was service by a pdmm... she is not a looker but not bad... late 30s..wrinkles quite visible but not to a point where see liao bro cannot wake up...

the massage was strong but could harder cos i like gard massage.... when asked to turn over... she accidently "massage" my balls and i ask her if got any specials adn she offered 40$ for a hj and i countered for a bbbi but she dun want and offered the hj for $30 as i look decent which i took up...

the hj was nothing to shout about..... she commended that i can tahan quite ong b4 i cummed... but i think its her hj weak... ehehe...

but overall good massage and a quick release....

rtf: maybe when i am lazy to go other places.. or if they offer bbbj....

stiffness
15-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Was at Ginza last week to visit a particular shop and went around walking. Saw this massage/reflexology shop that is located just before the exit that leads out to the pink overhead bridge (so on 2nd floor). There were two young (quite cute looking I thought) girls in lab coats who saw me glancing at them and they smiled back. I (a) shy shy (b) cannot speak good Chinese so didn't try my luck there.

Any bro here if in the neighbourhood can see if it's a no-special shop or it's a got-special shop?

It's next to Jaz (or Jas) Beauty Salon (hairdressers). Left side when facing the exit leading to the overhead bridge, Ginza Plaza side.

To me doesn't really matter if got special or not, so long as it's a good strong massage by a SYT. Any special is a plus! Might find excuse to return to the shop again...!

rhys
15-01-2005, 10:49 PM
If I am not wrong, that shop is called Xiao-xi.

From my experience, it is a clean joint, no specials. Just do reflex (foot massage) and body (wear shorts). Also that place has many kids and familiies around so not that suitable for specials.

Most of the tuina @ Ginza are clean joints. Haven't visited all so can't vouch 100%.

The crowd there are mixture of locals from around the neighbourhood, Jap expats, some younger working professionals who are regulars to the reflex and tuina shops. If you are looking for decent foot reflex and tuina, is a good place as compared to People's Park.

Cheers.

Terrano
02-02-2005, 08:36 PM
The shop at blk 722 i been there a few times.Here is some info which i can share.

Boss:Cindy,late 30s,skinny bt boobs quite big.when massage,can let u roam upper body.During HJ,can let u touch and suck boobs.

Helper:coco,30+,no figure,hj cannot make it,somemore cant let u touch.

Helper:lisa,abt 40+,figure not very gd.Hj so-so.But want gd massage can look for her.

Damage:$36 per hr/hj $30.

Terrano
11-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Go there few days before chinese new year,ask for the boss to massage for me.The boss other than normal massage,when turning over,she massage yr brotherhood.(this is not hj,is really massage).The damage is the same.

lonesome_tonite
11-02-2005, 03:03 PM
The shop at blk 722 i been there a few times.Here is some info which i can share.

Boss:Cindy,late 30s,skinny bt boobs quite big.when massage,can let u roam upper body.During HJ,can let u touch and suck boobs.

Helper:lisa,abt 40+,figure not very gd.Hj so-so.But want gd massage can look for her.

u referring to rong's beauty? u sure u been there recently? according to an old thread, they stop providing specials a long time ago.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17701&page=3&highlight=rong%27s

koh_kae
11-02-2005, 09:56 PM

Bro Terrano ... u really lucky ;) !! When there 2 weeks ago, was server by the Boss as the rest r working. Tried to autoram those big melons during massage but she brush my hand away. At the end of the session no "question" asked, maybe b'cos been there twice only :(

First time was Coco also no "question" asked as well.

xxrain
13-02-2005, 09:10 PM
u referring to rong's beauty? u sure u been there recently? according to an old thread, they stop providing specials a long time ago.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17701&page=3&highlight=rong%27s

bro, i thought this rong's close down already last yr? btw i long time never go there already.. so i not in touch with the area there now..

lonesome_tonite
13-02-2005, 09:15 PM
bro, i thought this rong's close down already last yr? btw i long time never go there already.. so i not in touch with the area there now..

yeah. thot so too. dats why wanna ask this terrano & koh_kae. since rong no longer ard, been wondering ard JE and clementi. :p

Terrano
14-02-2005, 06:50 AM
yeah. thot so too. dats why wanna ask this terrano & koh_kae. since rong no longer ard, been wondering ard JE and clementi. :p
Maybe it is not the same shop name as i just go in without looking at the sighboard.It is located same row with the singapore pool.

koh_kae
14-02-2005, 10:22 AM

Change name n change management.

Btw, my buddy who knows the lady boss told me that someone has been spreading incorrect information about her as the customer felt offended when she told him off when this customer tried to autoroam. According to my buddy the lady boss is strictly a no-no lady.

Terrano
14-02-2005, 11:16 PM
I m the regular there,so i can have the chance to ask for hj.