PDA

View Full Version : | did |t AgAin...

Blue_gal
28-02-2010, 11:07 AM
[Aunt|e ang MoH no good one hor..bear witH IT]

it had been past like abt 4-5 mths we never had SEX, reason i m trying to "STOP" the r/s with him. Nevertheless, we do meet up at time to have dinner or a drink for a chit-chat, but NO SEX..though he managed to "plant" a few kisses on me.. but there is NO return frm me at ALL..

i hv been strong...on holding back.. becos I dun wisH to continue r/s again..he was MarRieD...at time I am LOST shoUld i continue to meet HIM or NOT? I am Selfish ...though i am strong NOT to hv the R/S but i can't STOP feeling soMeoNe "loving" me.....the Feeling is .........

HaD triEd a few times.. to STOP but then HE is BACK again...and Again..so i let it be....used to him...

i had a whole FULL Day function, was really Tired but i still agreed to mEEt Him for DInner ..at the dinNer .. he had sugguested to go HOTEL to rest for a few hours, and we can chat and watch TV together....i told him "no lah, u SURE do something else ON ME...." ...he promised he "WILL NOT" --> believe me, when guy said "He will NOT FUCK u in HOTEL, its 10000% lie...if he dun FUCK u in hotel, he is 10000% GAY!"... well, gers if u agree to go HOTEL with HIM, then prepare for the FUCK .. hahahaha...

anyway, back to me....i had agreed to go HOTEL with him becos i tot i hv "STRONG wiLL"..and will be able to "HOLD BACK" no matter how...since i had been "GOOD" for the past 4-5months...[don't need to ask why don't i go HOME instead, becos i agreed to spend time with him as FRIEND..]

he was very happy i could tell frm his FACE... so we BOOKed IN..Once I step into the ROOM only, i dropped DEAD on the bed with my cLotheS...he took off his shirt and pant, I asked him "wei, why U STRIPPED?", he said "i feel more comfortable ma, i wanna to HUG u on bed while u sleep..", i said "huh??? ok then....But i am NOt striPped!"...he skip into the bed with me, hugging me to sleep.....

i can feel he really trying HARD to get me TURN ON! he started to kissing me (i didnt kiss him at all)...flip oPen my clothes and kisssssss every where....i told him" Hey, u NOT supposed to do ANYTHING remember? ..he replied "u just sleep lah, i just missed kissing u...".....i didn't much bother with hiS kisses and continue with my sleep....until...he reached my "weak SPOT"!!!!...he ate "HER" with panty on. i moaned softly...he tried to pull down my panty ... i stopped him and said "lets NOt DO IT, it had been GOOD for the past Months and it will spoiled everything .. if we DO IT...".. he didn't reply me and continue wif the kissing....and i started to moan louder....IN the END.....i BTH LIAO!! we frenched like long lost lover..."HE" is so HARD i can feel...he stripped me OFF and continue to plant kisses everywhere...slowly he removed the "WeT panty" ..."HE" met "HER" once Again.. and he wishpered into my ear "I missed u...." while .. "HE" was insdie "HER".... I diD it AGAIN..... :(

haiZ My LIFE IS really MESSy......:mad:

MeSSy Blue Aunt|e
note: pls do not need to "offer" urself to me...thank u very much

Achates
28-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Please continue, sis. Thanks.

GP123
28-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Fuck someone else....it helps

asiannewyorker
28-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Good story.. there must be some history between the two of you.

If he is married then you're right in that there is no future in taking this beyond sex friends and it seems that although you love sex you want more then just a bed companion.

In the end you are a girl and you love being courted so you gave in to his requests, besides you know him and feel comfortable with him.

It's complicated isn't it? I'm recently single and want companionship like you but when I think about the baggage that comes with relationships it makes me hesitiate though I can't help my hormonial desires.. I'm a guy so maybe it's a bit different though.

Keep writing babe, love your stories.

Demonkin7
28-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I guess it would be better to think it over what you really wanted in life. You should try to free yourself and think what is best for yourself instead of being someone else's 2nd best. It would not be to your advantage in the long run if this continue, as you already know but still fall into the pit with some feelings remaining for him.

Do take care Sister and Happy Chinese New Year.

Joris
28-02-2010, 12:25 PM
No one can easily resist the temptation when it comes to this.
Nice one holding back sis, great to see u in action :)

SamStone
28-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Precisely why Lust falls under the 7 Deadly Sins :(

Marlb0r0
28-02-2010, 01:39 PM
think you should expect that something will happen when you agreed to follow him to the hotel room. you are not stupid right :D

Achelouz
28-02-2010, 01:52 PM
The moment you agreed to accompany him to the hotel and rest was already ho sei liao. To us guys, that was like the persmission to f the girl liao. So, if you really want to stop this r/s, never ever accompany him to "rest" anywhere, haha. :D

sunny302
28-02-2010, 01:56 PM

MeSSy Blue Aunt|e[/FONT]

Messy or not....we still have to move on ;). Take care :)

HolySh!t
28-02-2010, 02:42 PM
You already know entering a hotel with that guy means sex will happen then you still enter. :rolleyes:

Savanna
28-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Oops!...I Did It Again!!! Sure sounds Familiar!!! :D:D:D

HolySh!t
28-02-2010, 02:52 PM

Do you mean that Britney spear's song??

Savanna
28-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Do you mean that Britney spear's song??

HolySh!t...

You are Right Man!!! :D:D:D

Johnston
28-02-2010, 03:23 PM
So cleber... But tell me what particular movie they are talking about when

Britney: But i thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end.
Asstronut: Well, baby, i went down and got for you. :rolleyes:

Dont cheat , dont wiki, dont google, and who can really remember.... :eek:

Savanna
28-02-2010, 03:29 PM
So cleber... But tell me what particular movie they are talking about when

Britney: But i thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end.
Asstronut: Well, baby, i went down and got for you. :rolleyes:

Dont cheat , dont wiki, dont google, and who can really remember.... :eek:

Titanic ar??? :D:D:

Johnston
28-02-2010, 03:30 PM

he had sugguested to go HOTEL to rest for a few hours, and we can chat and watch TV together....i told him "no lah, u SURE do something else ON ME...." ...he promised he "WILL NOT" --> believe me, when guy said "He will NOT FUCK u in HOTEL, its 10000% lie...if he dun FUCK u in hotel, he is 10000% GAY!"... well, gers if u agree to go HOTEL with HIM, then prepare for the FUCK .. hahahaha...

anyway, back to me....i had agreed to go HOTEL with him becos i tot i hv "STRONG wiLL"..and will be able to "HOLD BACK" no matter how...since i had been "GOOD" for the past 4-5months...[don't need to ask why don't i go HOME instead, becos i agreed to spend time with him as FRIEND..]

he was very happy i could tell frm his FACE... so we BOOKed IN..Once I step into the ROOM only, i dropped DEAD on the bed with my cLotheS...he took off his shirt and pant, I asked him "wei, why U STRIPPED?", he said "i feel more comfortable ma, i wanna to HUG u on bed while u sleep..", i said "huh??? ok then....But i am NOt striPped!"...he skip into the bed with me, hugging me to sleep.....

MeSSy Blue Aunt|e

Donch worry Uncle Johnston understooded both Coxford Ang moh and Arr beng angmoh :D

Seriously hah, who really go to H81 to rest and watch Teebee.. or is it some new trend i need to try out ... Single Girl with Single Man (Singularity is a state of mind), in hotel , what elese will happen.... especiallyz as u said u had been in a r/s with him and had sex before...

it is said that the only possible cure for a SERIOUS GAMBLE is to cut off the hand/finger. In this case don need so extreme, u just put /ignore on like girls always do when you all don want talk to us and do a /msg Q PBan *Guy name* and ta-dah, jobs done.

*mutter mutter..... damn this /ignore on

Johnston
28-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Titanic ar??? :D:D:

DING DING DIGN! ABSOLUTELY REIGHT! :eek:
YOu must also be Old Uncle to have watch titinic last time and catch the referene or else that refer is fucking \balls/ hard to know....

Jack! I is FLYING! :D

Savanna
28-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I remember the movie well bcos...

The gal i went with to see the movie...

My friends also called her "TITANIC"!!! :D:D:D

Angelsonline
28-02-2010, 05:05 PM
A guy and a girl in a hotel... Guy half naked.... Guy kissing girl... Girl allow guy to strip her... Gone liao lor. Simple theory.

simple2kee
28-02-2010, 09:04 PM
interesting! nice to read them. :)

GrieGzEters
28-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Hi bluegirl, I m nt too sure what happen between u n him prior to this, maybe I never read ur thread. But I guess the best way to get out of this mess us to cut off all contact. Jus a suggestion.. Zhan cao chu gen

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Sis Blue_gal, You had a great time. No need to feel bad.

Anyway, consciously you didn't want it, but your subconscious, it seems, thought otherwise, although resistance is futile but then again, seems like you didn't feel the need to resist his advances either, and letting "it" flow out like endless rain into a paper :) :p

Just enjoy the moment, I'm sure it won't be the last of it.

Cheers :D:)

fishyprawn
28-02-2010, 10:14 PM
haha.. Nice description... :D

samster1911
01-03-2010, 01:59 AM

That song pops up each time i read the thread title hahaha:D

Savanna
01-03-2010, 03:29 AM
You should get a Chasity Belt!!!

Surely it would solve your Problems...

P.S. Remember to give me the Key for Safe Keeping!!! :D:D:D

DO_YOU_BJ
01-03-2010, 05:52 AM
"HE" met "HER" once Again.. and he wishpered into my ear "I missed u...." while .. "HE" was insdie "HER".... I diD it AGAIN..... :(

This pattern always works.....
But hor, to believe the hotel shit u also kinda goondu la.....
Machiam try to act virgin trust him all....bwahahaha
But i like his style, just like me...
Women, so predictable hehehehe

richie_rich
01-03-2010, 07:51 AM
when guy said "He will NOT FUCK u in HOTEL, its 10000% lie...if he dun FUCK u in hotel, he is 10000% GAY!"... well, gers if u agree to go HOTEL with HIM, then prepare for the FUCK .. hahahaha...

I diD it AGAIN..... :(

MeSSy Blue Aunt|e

think you should expect that something will happen when you agreed to follow him to the hotel room. you are not stupid right :D

bro Marlb0r0 took the words right out of my mouth. :rolleyes:

shark89
01-03-2010, 09:00 AM
DING DING DIGN! ABSOLUTELY REIGHT! :eek:
YOu must also be Old Uncle to have watch titinic last time and catch the referene or else that refer is fucking \balls/ hard to know....

Jack! I is FLYING! :D

Erm......you jump, i jump?? :p

coach
01-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Erm......you jump, i jump?? :p

In hotel should be .... you fxx, I fxx, then I regret ... and in messy :p:D

mrribena
01-03-2010, 11:27 AM

it had been past like abt 4-5 mths we never had SEX, reason i m trying to "STOP" the r/s with him. Nevertheless, we do meet up at time to have dinner or a drink for a chit-chat, but NO SEX..though he managed to "plant" a few kisses on me.. but there is NO return frm me at ALL..

i hv been strong...on holding back.. becos I dun wisH to continue r/s again..he was MarRieD...at time I am LOST shoUld i continue to meet HIM or NOT? I am Selfish ...though i am strong NOT to hv the R/S but i can't STOP feeling soMeoNe "loving" me.....the Feeling is .........

HaD triEd a few times.. to STOP but then HE is BACK again...and Again..so i let it be....used to him...

i had a whole FULL Day function, was really Tired but i still agreed to mEEt Him for DInner ..at the dinNer .. he had sugguested to go HOTEL to rest for a few hours, and we can chat and watch TV together....i told him "no lah, u SURE do something else ON ME...." ...he promised he "WILL NOT" --> believe me, when guy said "He will NOT FUCK u in HOTEL, its 10000% lie...if he dun FUCK u in hotel, he is 10000% GAY!"... well, gers if u agree to go HOTEL with HIM, then prepare for the FUCK .. hahahaha...

i can feel he really trying HARD to get me TURN ON! he started to kissing me (i didnt kiss him at all)...flip oPen my clothes and kisssssss every where....i told him" Hey, u NOT supposed to do ANYTHING remember? ..he replied "u just sleep lah, i just missed kissing u...".....i didn't much bother with hiS kisses and continue with my sleep....until...he reached my "weak SPOT"!!!!...he ate "HER" with panty on. i moaned softly...he tried to pull down my panty ... i stopped him and said "lets NOt DO IT, it had been GOOD for the past Months and it will spoiled everything .. if we DO IT...".. he didn't reply me and continue wif the kissing....and i started to moan louder....IN the END.....i BTH LIAO!! we frenched like long lost lover..."HE" is so HARD i can feel...he stripped me OFF and continue to plant kisses everywhere...slowly he removed the "WeT panty" ..."HE" met "HER" once Again.. and he wishpered into my ear "I missed u...." while .. "HE" was insdie "HER".... I diD it AGAIN..... :(

MeSSy Blue Aunt|e

Blue_gal TS why don't you just cut ur current phone line and change to a new one...won't it be better? like that u will finally be free...

ol'coyote
01-03-2010, 12:39 PM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"].
.[/SIZE]

hmm...the last time me met a lady...
she oso said dun wan to go hotel...
so me said go back to her place instead...
she says dun wan to go up...cos sure something will happen...
well...she oso lembek and finally agreed to go home...
and something did happen...hehe...

brudder
01-03-2010, 06:37 PM

MeSSy Blue Aunt|e

This world is alreadi MESSy, just go with the flow...if U dun, a bit abnormal, sis

4-5 mths no sex? U muz be damned wet & hungry tat nite once y0ur pussi sh0uted : "open sesame"...:D

alec
02-03-2010, 12:01 AM
I myself am married and my marriage isn't really a smooth one, and after 2yrs of trying to be a good husband, i've finally grew tired and decided to go out and take a breather, surprisely, my ex at that time was wanted to take a break from her work as well, and we agreed to goto a nearby island to a short getaway.

Funny thing was during that trip, nothing really happened between the 2 of us, the most we went to was some light petting and pecks, it was until a year later that we went for a trip again that something did happened between the 2 of us.

And now i'm feeling remorse as i think i've let my wife down, and i don't want my ex to feel guilty too, thou i hope i can still maintain being good friends with her just like before.

Brickess
03-04-2010, 10:54 PM
And so you both left happily after the 'show' ended?

Seems like you're walking in circles..over and over again;)

snoopydreamz
03-04-2010, 11:52 PM
follow your heart....

life is short but full of surprise and excitment...

enjoy