PDA

View Full Version : Tui Na at Fu Lok Shou Bld

ChemicalAli
23-03-2004, 02:14 AM
Went to Twins today but decided to recce FLS building. Came across two tui nas shops on level three. The two are next to each other by the staircase. One is manned by two old ladies. The second one with the name Long Men Ka Chan has a sexy, CFM type sitting outside.

Anyone tried the services at Long Man? Any special?

Innoncent$
23-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by ChemicalAli
Went to Twins today but decided to recce FLS building. Came across two tui nas shops on level three. The two are next to each other by the staircase. One is manned by two old ladies. The second one with the name Long Men Ka Chan has a sexy, CFM type sitting outside.

Anyone tried the services at Long Man? Any special?

This place or Long Men Ka Chan at PPC were a hot topic in early last year. Indeed, there wasn't much 'expectation' from these tui-na shops in this FLS Bldg. If you want to or go for something on valued-added tui-na. I will recommend to try LMKC at PPC.

ChemicalAli
23-03-2004, 11:32 AM
where is PPC? Sorry to be a bother. Thanks in advance

Innoncent$
23-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by ChemicalAli
where is PPC? Sorry to be a bother. Thanks in advance

PPC = People Park Complex at Eu Tong Seng Street...

latebloomer
24-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Innoncent$
PPC = People Park Complex at Eu Tong Seng Street...

Or is it Ppl Park Centre?

Innoncent$
24-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer
Or is it Ppl Park Centre?

Huh??? So is Ppl pk centre or complex???

Pearl Centre then ppl pk centre and ppl pk complex, right?? Is it?

owen10
24-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Innoncent$

It's Ppl Pk Centre.

Ppl Pk Complex is seldom mentioned - Specials seemed to be non-existent tt I have heard of any.

Watergal
24-03-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by owen10
It's Ppl Pk Centre.

Ppl Pk Complex is seldom mentioned - Specials seemed to be non-existent tt I have heard of any.

PN me

Aglat
02-04-2004, 11:59 PM

First is Pearl Centre, Second PP Complex then is PP Centre... :rolleyes: ;)

gigantic_tk
03-04-2004, 12:11 AM

People Park Complex most of the joint there are Foot Relexology, many using chinese herbs to massage foot.

Innoncent$
04-04-2004, 10:21 AM

Oh.. I see... Some kind of mixed up.. Thank you for clarifying the cloud...

Sunshine
03-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Just return from the TX with my buddy , here's the FR .

Spxxxg Tx at level 3 . :p

Charges - half hour $20 & 1 hour $30

Name : Lee yu ( prc)
Looks : 6/10
Body : average built
Boobs : B
Attitude : GF feeling , very cheerful . friendly not money-minded .
will be better to arrange for FJ in hotel more fun .
HJ : Very new ,quite mechnical needs guidance . allow auto-roaming & sucking of nipples .
Damage :1 hour $30 + 30 HJ
RTF : yes the prc girls are quite friendly & massage is acceptable not just anyhow RUB RUB RUB !

Happy to find a good enviroment and after the HJ the gals will use luke warm towel to clean your didi .

FR on Chen Ting who serve my buddy .
Looks : 6/10
Body : medium size not plum ,
Boobs : B
Attitude : abit proud as claim they have tradional training in tui na .
RTF : yes to try other gals .
Damage : 1 hour $30 + 30 HJ

Enviroment : this place probably has 3 gals with 3 rooms . :rolleyes:

mokermania
23-02-2005, 04:32 PM
hi,

i remembered under the big boobs thread someone actually mentioned a lady w/ 38 or 36D size there on level 3 too....anyone try her.

cheers

funguy18m
23-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Twins HC cannot make it.

On third floor, had a massage and fj at only $50!!!

But that was donkey years ago (2000~1).

gigantic_tk
24-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Recced this Fu Lu Shou complex this afternoon and dun seem to see Long Men Tuina existence, its location is being taken up by 2 Tuina shops with different name at the 3rd level.

At 3rd level, this Spring Beauty Therapy at #03-29 is offering massage and I saw the gal there quite decent and pretty looking, have a kinda of a sexy look. I am not in my mood for these hence just strolled around the whole complex.

Also at 3rd level, the barber shop (with covered / tinted glass)'s lady offer to give me a hair cut for $20. Take a look inside abd found nothing specials hence didn't cut my hair. The lady there CMI liao.

johnnykk
24-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Just to check, is the pretty gal sitting outside the "loong" TN @ Level 3 usually the one that massage you if you tell her you want a massage? Cos I went to a TN in PC previously (6 mths ago) where the young pretty gal outside only serve to attract men and led them to the room to be served by her colleague.

mega117
24-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Its in Fu Lu Shou complex, at #03-23 .within the hair saloon. Look for Xue Lian. She o.k looking type but has quite a big boob, and friendly. She allow touch touch, anything further depend on whether she like u.

mokermania
25-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Its in Fu Lu Shou complex, at #03-23 .within the hair saloon. Look for Xue Lian. She o.k looking type but has quite a big boob, and friendly. She allow touch touch, anything further depend on whether she like u.

hi,

wat is the damage like?

actually walk pass this salon before n saw some cubicle at the rear of the shop......

thks

gigantic_tk
25-02-2005, 10:54 AM

Does she do HJ in barber chair......................what is the price for a hair cut with hanky panky.

At the basement and level 1 there are few traditional chinese Tuina shop, nothing special and no point trying.

ahkong
04-03-2005, 02:28 PM

Bro mega117, is this shop #03-23 a hair saloon with massage service? Please advice on the damages. Thanks! :confused:

hihiguy
04-03-2005, 04:02 PM
I been to this Long Men Tui Na shop abt 1 wk back... it was cool with lots of sexy, nt bad china gers ard... rather compared than the one beside it with all the aunties.
So me and frens decided to go in this Long Men Tuina shop to try..... becos of the babes... it was $30 for an hour massage (rather exp).

Proud to say, i got the more chio 1 among my frens, she has a gd figure with ok face. big boobs i wld say. Basically she doesnt know how to massage, only press here n there.... pretending she know but she dont know. So we just talk rubbish... after 20 mins, she asked she can lie on the bed with me and dont massage already.... of cos i will say yes lah... she then started to arouse me... like gf to bf pattern, looking u in the eyes with love etc... wah wow i tink.... a bit more i will just get into love with her !!

i was hard-on, she asked if i wan her to do a HJ. i wish to but i was almost on the verge of xxxxxxx and didnt wan to waste the $50 so i say no... she continued arousing, i continue say no... haha... but later in the end i still left her a tip of $20. She kept asking for tip so i got no choice but to give her. And i got her phone num, she asks me to bring her to disco when free... btw she is 23, studying in Singapore, guessed her parents sent her to SIngapore to study but she work here to earn extra bucks.

Bad thing abt this TN: The rooms were just partitioned, what u say might be heard by another guy from another room. There is no proper door, its just a cloth covering over. Imagine some1 lift up the cloth when the ger is doing HJ for u. Expensive, $30 for an hour. $50 for HJ. Impossible to FJ inside.

Good things: Gers are chio. Wearing sexy short dresses, like those in KTVs.

TO BE CONTINUED......

ahkong
04-03-2005, 04:54 PM
I been to this Long Men Tui Na shop abt 1 wk back... it was cool with lots of sexy, nt bad china gers ard... rather compared than the one beside it with all the aunties.

Proud to say, i got the more chio 1 among my frens, she has a gd figure with ok face. big boobs i wld say.
TO BE CONTINUED......

Bro what is the gal's name? Can share with me, i interested in big boobs gal? What are her boobs size or cup? Thanks!

funguy18m
04-03-2005, 08:08 PM
fls still happening.

hihiguy
05-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Bro what is the gal's name? Can share with me, i interested in big boobs gal? What are her boobs size or cup? Thanks!

her name's Angie... no idea of the exact size but its big and definitely more than a handful for a small frame like hers.

mega117
05-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Bro mega117, is this shop #03-23 a hair saloon with massage service? Please advice on the damages. Thanks! :confused:

Not been there fore quite some times already..
massage - $40
HJ - $30
FJ - NA

R-K-O
26-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Just happen to go Uob draw money and remembered this thread. So went into the building and see see look look...... Saw the TNs that bros mentioned. The one at corner at level 3 really got a CFM look gal sitting outside the shop and she dress, wow, really want to strip her off and done with her immediately....haha....... Saw another TN at the other end but can't remember the name. Intend to visit the place again next week but after reading the FRs from you bros, i may think twice 'cos me go more for massage rather than special. Actually massage for $30/hr is ok. Some TN in those HDB neighbourhood offer $35-$40. If the massage is ruba ruba type then of cos is expensive.......
Well, just try my luck next week. Maybe will be lucky to have a chio bu with gd massage and sensational special..... heehee....... ;)

R-K-O

uzumaki_naruto
28-06-2005, 12:20 PM
yesterday after my session at jsp and free show at GLH headed to last of the golden triangle FLS.

Walked around the third level. Nothing much.

But two shops piqued my interest.

The tinted hds and the hds opposite it.

The tinted hds has only a open sign and charges for its services (hair cut and wash la whatever).

The other HDS i was trying too look see look see but can't see anything much.

BTW did not really pay attention to unit number #03-23 is it the tinted hds or not the tinted hds? any help would be great.

Was hoping to find some gems over here but sadly dont have.

fiercekid84
15-08-2005, 07:58 PM

the hair saloon ???!!!! :confused: u mean the one wif the grey sliver wall on the left before u enter the shop ar????

fiercekid84
15-08-2005, 11:08 PM

cool well is the left side of the shop grey grey silver silver de wall ( for hanging mirror i guess ) while a wash basin is on the right hand side 1 but is deeper in side the shop 1