PDA

View Full Version : Orchid HC (Copthorne Orchid Hotel)

jack tan
22-03-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi,
Need to search for a more discreet HC to destress after the "demise" of Legend due to its poor location. A good kaki recommended me to try Orchid HC located in Copthorne Orchid hotel off Dunearn road.
First impression, place quite discreet. HC located on same floor as the hotel reception but further away to the left. You can easily access thru' basement car park. The HC is small with only about 5 rooms. The hotel is quiet and not much other activites. Overall ambience better than the New Legend but does not have the class of the old Legend. Also no facilities.
Booked gal named Micky. I guessed she is in her late 20s or early 30s. Very fair skin and smooth. Not a stunner but very presentable ( perhaps 7/10). Quite cute and pretty in her own way. She's a M'sian but have work in Orchid HC for 3years already and so quite a lau chio. What I like about her is her hard and good message which she scores highly. No rush and friendly gal with no air. She is quite a gem but not for guys looking for young gals. For that, you need to go to DHC and BHC. Her prices are SOP.
Will continue to try other places but this HC is not bad and definitely worth a try.

ChemicalAli
23-03-2004, 12:49 AM
I like Mickey (see thread on Big Boobs). There are a couple of new gals, ex Dickson. I got one last friday. Malaysian gal, can't remmeber her name coz when she stripped for massage, her body got tattoo. Turn me off.

But to be fair, her blow job with hot tea is refreshing and allow pussy licking and fingering. Damage $ 100.

Body, not bad but can see lines on tummy (given birth before).

Her name starts with j, joane or something.

The other favourite of mine is Ice.

TimeOut
23-03-2004, 01:06 AM
Went there once before. Got this old woman (probably early 40s) with really huge papaya-like boobs. Can't remember the name now.

Looks: 4/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 5/10

RTF: Are you joking?!!!!

jack tan
23-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi,
Orchid HC is really quite cosy althought the place is small compare to other HCs. Unfortunately some of the gals are mature and can be consider as Lau Chio. I must say that Micky, the gal that attended to me is pretty in her own way but she is definitely not like Pang Lin Ling as one bro. described her. What stuck me was that she is very fair with smooth skin and she looks much like a PRC rather than a M'sian. In term of massage skill, I consider her very good (8.5/10). She is pleasant and can be charming. Difinitely worth a try.

shoot
23-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Hi Bro Jack Tan,

How about her other services, eg. BJ or FJ?

jack tan
23-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Hi bro. Shoot,
Sorry cannot advise about Micky's BJ or FJ as I normally do not indulge in these services but she did offer alhough I declined. From her service level and her beauty, she should not dissapoint Give her a try.

voyuer
23-03-2004, 01:49 PM
wats e tel nos. and does mickey allow frenching?

BigD
24-03-2004, 08:46 PM
What is the demage of this plcs considering not having any facilities? Any bros can advice.

winger_tag
24-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Bros, if you wan tmore private massage, you can pay extra something like S$65 for a 45min session and they will give you a room.....there you can let your imagination run wild.

kbps
27-03-2004, 06:56 AM
Mickey is good. I visit her regularly for the past 3 yrs. We chatted quite a lot so I know a bit about her. She has a daughter in Malaysia and she is saving money to start a business in Malaysia and for her education. She told me that she would have sufficient money by end of this year and then she would retire. So for those bros who want to enjoy, you got to do it fast.

She only do fj for regular customers and that depends on her mood too. So fj is not guaranteed. If you are new to her, you can forget about it. Visit her a few more times to gain her trusts. FYI, I rate her fj skills so so only and her moans sound a bit fake.

Other girls that I know in Orchid:

Connie, early 30s, local girl. Looks a bit like Ann Kok.

May, a Thai chinese. In late 30s or 40s I think. Not chio, her face is a big turn off but nice boobs with huge nipples. Skin surprisingly smooth. Fj skills are quite good and treats you like boy friend. Once she even wanted to give me love bite but I turn her down. Otherwise I dunno how to explain to my wife. If you are willing to cover the face and bomb the base, not a bad choice.

Lynn, local girl in her 30s. Speak pretty good english, friendly and good attitude. Nice tits and looks ok, abt 7.

For these girls, I don't know if they are still around cos I look for Mickey most of the time and seldom see other girls.

I always like to pay $65 to get a room cos
1) I feel safer, don't need to be scared of AV raid.
2) The girls are more daring, like can get them to strip naked while massaging you.
3) Some of the girls can bathe together with you. So you can touch here and there while soaping her.

PageUp
28-03-2004, 03:41 AM
u mentioned $65 for a room, I assumed that u meant that they will bring u up to a hotel room & this $65 will be in addition to what u would have paid for the massage & the tips to the girls after they perform specials?

kbps
28-03-2004, 10:44 AM
no, massage is $35, room is $30. total $65.

subband
28-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by kbps
no, massage is $35, room is $30. total $65.

oh..so i presume u mean getting a hotel room will cost another $30 plus the $35 for the massage??

repsolman
28-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Tried Micky.

Looks: 6.5
Massage: 7.5
Boobs: 5
Complexion: 7
HJ: 5
Rest: Never try
RTF: No

tikus69
28-03-2004, 10:51 PM
How does this room thing work? Do you ask for it at the counter? What days does micky work? Time?

Thanks a million!

forbidden98
29-03-2004, 12:02 AM
i tried Mickey as per bro recommandation here. Here is the report:-

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 32A
Height : 1.56
Ass : Flat Ass
Hj : No
Bj : 3/10
FJ : 6/10
Friendliness : 7/10
Massage : 5/10 (Damn pain! Came back home with red marks...dangerous if your wife sees)
Damage : $35 + $100
Repeat : No

kbps
29-03-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by tikus69
How does this room thing work? Do you ask for it at the counter? What days does micky work? Time?

Thanks a million!

When you call to set up appointment, indicate you want a room. You can try telling the receptionist but no guarantee a room is available at that time

ChemicalAli
29-03-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by forbidden98
i tried Mickey as per bro recommandation here. Here is the report:-

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 32A
Height : 1.56
Ass : Flat Ass
Hj : No
Bj : 3/10
FJ : 6/10
Friendliness : 7/10
Massage : 5/10 (Damn pain! Came back home with red marks...dangerous if your wife sees)
Damage : $35 + $100
Repeat : No

Try Ice... bigger boobs

BigD
29-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ChemicalAli
Try Ice... bigger boobs

How old is ICE? Any statistics?

becks2410
30-03-2004, 02:01 PM
I went there ask for privatge room.. they say dun have...so do they have or not have

BigD
30-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by becks2410
I went there ask for privatge room.. they say dun have...so do they have or not have

Just try them today. Yes you can book for a room. All you need is during booking, tell them you want a room. By the time you arrive, they will pass you a room key, you can then get a shower and wait. The gal will come knocking.

Tried Ice today... disappointing. Nothing great. Service is so so. A bit plump.

santaclaus2100
07-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi,
Orchid HC is really quite cosy althought the place is small compare to other HCs. Unfortunately some of the gals are mature and can be consider as Lau Chio. I must say that Micky, the gal that attended to me is pretty in her own way but she is definitely not like Pang Lin Ling as one bro. described her. What stuck me was that she is very fair with smooth skin and she looks much like a PRC rather than a M'sian. In term of massage skill, I consider her very good (8.5/10). She is pleasant and can be charming. Difinitely worth a try.
Brother Jack Tan,

Have you since, visited Mickey lately? Went sometime last week, recep said Mickey resigned. Have never went to Orchid, usual place is PB or Grand. So I would not know if have been bluffed? Intro another girl, Carol. While speaking with her, says have been there for 5 years.

Seems quite a long time. 2-3 years would have sounded more possible. FJ @$120, requested price, went along as I usually pay as requested. If want to cheong pay the price, philosophy.

Everything, quite SOP. But I noticed that night after showering, my back was red!! Lucky discover early, if step naked into bedroom, tough time explaining to the missus.

Could this Carol be Mickey? Maybe changed name due to recent over-exposure in this Forum.

Anyway.... would appreciate any info. if you are regular there or have any update. Carol also mentioned that there are about 10 girls but only 5 rooms. So more action should be taking place, upstairs.

Recep also mentioned names like Diamond, the rest I have forgotten.

Thanks, in advance.

Zack Chan
07-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Bro. Santaclaus,
I have to register my membership due to computer crash and I lost all my links. Sorry I am not a regular at Orchid HC, so I cannot help you much. I went there for a trial after a recommendation from a friend when I told him that I am looking for an alternative to Legend after they shifted to a public place. I found Orchid HC pretty OK as a place to destress as location is convenient and discreet. I quite enjoyed my session with Mickey but I have not been back there since. I don't think she would changed her name as this is not normally practise in HC.

Cheers,

ChemicalAli
08-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Just finished there. A few new gals from ex-Dickson.

But receptionist tells me, now no more private rooms. The security personnel of the hotel is popping by all the time. Don't want to give hotel bad names. Afraid of AV because of increased visits by new clients. Some very suspicious, look like from AV.

Stay low. Too much publicity about private rooms.

Mickey, no more there. Think she is lying low. May have gone back to Malaysia for the time being.

kbps
09-04-2004, 02:03 AM
I've said in my earlier post that Mickey is retiring by end of this year. I'm afraid she may be gone for good. I certainly hope this is just a break else it is a great loss to us.

santaclaus2100
09-04-2004, 01:15 PM
I've said in my earlier post that Mickey is retiring by end of this year. I'm afraid she may be gone for good. I certainly hope this is just a break else it is a great loss to us.

Brother KBPS,

Thank you for your update, figured as much. Are you a regular there? Any other to recommend, personally tried Carol, so-so. But at $120 for FJ, little bit expensive.

Well OMNIAMP, if the "stocks" don't pan out. May have to stick to my regular haunts, PB or Grand.

Would appreciate any info, as location is convenient and discreet.

kbps
10-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Brother KBPS,

Thank you for your update, figured as much. Are you a regular there? Any other to recommend, personally tried Carol, so-so. But at $120 for FJ, little bit expensive.

Well OMNIAMP, if the "stocks" don't pan out. May have to stick to my regular haunts, PB or Grand.

Would appreciate any info, as location is convenient and discreet.

Have only asked for Mickey most of the time. You can try Connie or Lynn. Lynn I think is still around. Connie I'm not sure.

hock19
11-04-2004, 10:22 AM
Have only asked for Mickey most of the time. You can try Connie or Lynn. Lynn I think is still around. Connie I'm not sure.
Confirm Lynn still around

spyoscope
11-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Orchid is definitely a more "ulu" place to have a quickie destress. Used to frequent the place, but park among the private houses for "better privacy". Anyway, just a short walk.

Nice cosy rooms with attached bathrooms. There's a small sauna room, but have never tried.

Used to call on Sophia(Lisa Ang look-alike). Alas! She's left. Anyone know where she went?

I like Sophia because, she gives good strong massage. For a HC gal, she's quite a good talker. Unlike those chatty type, she knows when and what to talk about. Good English too. Come across as a bit shy(act or what, who cares?). I like girls that are not too aggressive...

Till I found her, I'm sticking to Hot Spa, Savanah, Sawadee for my weekly wholesome destress sessions.

ChemicalAli
12-04-2004, 10:32 PM
I frequent this place. Been advised to stay away for a while as the security personnel are keeping watch and AV is said to be observing movements. Many gals are not performing specials lately because of this.
Maybe because of the news about the private rooms.

ChemicalAli
25-04-2004, 02:16 AM
Sad!

Mickey, Ice and Connie, all gone.

Heard they got scared because of a lot of telephone bookings and no show.

Sometimes having the names mentioned on this forum is a sad thing, a passport out of the place.

Sad, sigh!

spyoscope
25-04-2004, 03:16 AM
Sad indeed!

Dear fellow bros, if this is true, let's have some "cheongster" ethics : Book already must show up, else call and cancel booking.

Thank you. ;)

sinfulguy
07-11-2005, 06:29 PM
I went there last week ...too bad...closed already:mad: .....I like the secluded location.....very private....:cool: too bad....can anyone suggest any other HC with similar set up?????

....very private.....not smack in a shopping centre where there are shoppers everywhere...easily spotted by friends and family members lah.... Looking forward to your suggestions..