PDA

View Full Version : tissue paper

cordova
22-03-2004, 10:49 AM
hey, people, need some help here. Anybody know of a certain type of 'wet tissue' dat when u wrap it around the dick before intercourse, u can prolonged your ejaculation. Anybody tried it? Where can i get it now?
thanks.

gigantic_tk
22-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by cordova
hey, people, need some help here. Anybody know of a certain type of 'wet tissue' dat when u wrap it around the dick before intercourse, u can prolonged your ejaculation. Anybody tried it? Where can i get it now?
thanks.

Wet Tissue, I have not heard of yet probably is in the market. But a spray type which has been in market for years have the same function to prolong your ejaculation. Remember last time while in BK, a fren of mine tried to go around medical shops to shop for a specific brand made in India, it has the ability to prolong your ejaculation and make the head grow bigger in size......... any bros know the product would like to share?:confused:

cordova
22-03-2004, 11:45 AM
can i get this spray locally? wat else can i use to prolong ejaculation that is not taken orally?

newyorker88
22-03-2004, 12:18 PM
thanks.

Yes, I had it before, I bought it in china. Went there for a trip and went into a adult shop, there they are are more open and they sell it like any other merchandise.

It is a tissue, wet with the lotion on it. You apply it on your dick head and wait a couple of minutes. Quite effective, last for 10 minutes, numbing effect of course.

However, a word of advise, some say that using too many times will result in less sensitivity of the dick, me stop using now adays. :D

gigantic_tk
22-03-2004, 02:53 PM
can i get this spray locally? wat else can i use to prolong ejaculation that is not taken orally?

Perhaps you can make enquiry at the Condom Shop either at Peoples Park or Orchard (i think is Lucky Plaza or FEO).

There is some side effect, it will numb your 'head' momentary to desensitive it, long term side effect i dunno as I seldom want to us this.......:confused:

sam88mas
24-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Perhaps you can make enquiry at the Condom Shop either at Peoples Park or Orchard (i think is Lucky Plaza or FEO).

There is some side effect, it will numb your 'head' momentary to desensitive it, long term side effect i dunno as I seldom want to us this.......:confused:

It not only numb the "didi" head but oso don't get feeling during intercourse and cum as well. I think you get from those mama shop in desker road and the other mama shop near popular prawn noodle coffee shop off macpherson road (near Jackson coffee shop).

cheongkid
24-03-2004, 10:42 AM
You can try Durex Performa condoms. Contains a special lubricant in the condom that helps to delay climax and prolong sexual excitement for longer lasting lovemaking. Not sure whether it's available locally though.

Rof|maoxz
24-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
You can try Durex Performa condoms. Contains a special lubricant in the condom that helps to delay climax and prolong sexual excitement for longer lasting lovemaking. Not sure whether it's available locally though.

Not check out in the market yet.

cheongkid
24-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Not check out in the market yet.
I think in M'sia can get.

meatlover
24-03-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid

I've also not seen it locally as yet ... Any brudders mind to touch on this topic? :D

cordova
24-03-2004, 02:25 PM
how long on the average does the durex performa gives u?
any other alternatives bro?
haven had sex for a month now n gona have soon cos my gf coming back.....dont wana end it so fast the first round...help!

whiskey
24-03-2004, 03:46 PM
durex proforma can be bought online, http://sg.111111111/buyprivateitems/

cordova
24-03-2004, 05:44 PM
bro, dat homepage cannot retrieve leh....

whiskey
24-03-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by whiskey
durex proforma can be bought online, http://sg.111111111/buyprivateitems/

replace the 111111111 with geo_cities._com

minus the _.

gigantic_tk
24-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Porsche
Do you know where can i get the spray, have problem for few months liao after wife gave birth.

I think it is better to use psychological means of controlling your early ejaculation problem than by medical means. These spray not only make your dick numb and less sensitive but tendency that they might lead to impotent if over dorsage or over a long period of use.

Several of my frens who have been using this previously, but nowsaday I seldom saw them going for this spray.

Perhaps Bros in this forum like to share with us the 'effectiveness' of using this ""dick" spray.....

:D

pussywillo
03-04-2004, 05:45 PM
we could save all thetrouble by just using tiger balm or vicks. cheaper, available every where n still gives thesame effect..

gigantic_tk
03-04-2004, 09:53 PM
we could save all thetrouble by just using tiger balm or vicks. cheaper, available every where n still gives thesame effect..

I used to apply tiger balm whenever I got burns (not on the dick) and it proved to be very effective. No bristle and skin peeling off effect after apply it immediately upon receiving the burn. First time hear of Bros here apply on 'dick' head, hope that it won't get that burn-sensation feeling followed by 'Dick" cannot salute problem.

Any Bros indeed apply tiger balm on his dick, perhaps want to share with us here? :confused:

gigantic_tk
04-04-2004, 07:59 PM

You can buy this Durex Performa Condoms at JB Watson at City Square. They are selling at 6.5RM for a package of 3 pieces. For 12 piece package it is 22.50RM. Dunno whether can bring back to Singapore as Local outlet couldn't find any of this type. Is it banned. Even it is a control items, might be subjected to custom check.........exceed certain qty they will fine you.............. :confused:

aloysius1976
20-07-2004, 02:37 AM
there is one mama shop in gl lor 18,jus tell the mama you wanna buy magic tissue.cannot remember the price,i think abt $2 plus per box.:>

FeiZai
20-07-2004, 12:44 PM
I saw the durex performa being sold at Carrefour Plaza Singapura..
din check the price.. you guys can go there and see whether still got any stock or not.

buscopan
28-07-2004, 06:09 PM
To all bros,

Durex performa is now legally available in Singapore. U can get them in Guardian Pharmacies, Cold Storages, Giants and 7-11s. It is an exclusive deal until August, after that the rests can sell liao!! (told by my friend who works in Durex)

Price is 3's $4.15 and 12's $13.35

Enjoy!! :D

MitMit
28-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Hi. Ive tried the Durex performa condom. It is just a condom that contain a bead that melts when u put it on and numb your tool. I bought it while overseas and it was not cheap. The good things about it is, most WL didnt know such a condom available. I tried it on with afew WLs and they even help me put it on...haha. of cos bonk till very song lah. But i dun like my tool to be numb cos lost feeling with condom already. I still have some left. anyone interested PM me.
mit

thaivisitor
29-07-2004, 01:12 AM
how long on the average does the durex performa gives u?
any other alternatives bro?
haven had sex for a month now n gona have soon cos my gf coming back.....dont wana end it so fast the first round...help!

Bro, maybe its good to cum faster in the first round. Like dat, your gf will know that you didn't cheong behind her back mah...

Then second round go for marathon lah... :)

Luna
29-07-2004, 06:05 AM
Bro, maybe its good to cum faster in the first round. Like dat, your gf will know that you didn't cheong behind her back mah...

Then second round go for marathon lah... :)

Thats true, too long she might think she is no good or you lost feelings for her. :(

aloysius1976
30-07-2004, 04:59 AM
yo bro ,you can try out the mama shop behind gl lor 18,just tell him that u want magic tissue.can,t remember the price but the packing is black in colour. :p