PDA

View Full Version : Er...?

jackylee
22-03-2004, 03:25 AM
I have tried the GL cat40 once ...was bj with caps on and bonking her for onli about 20secs den i cum. Well my first time so don expect much :D izzit possible to contract any diesease in my case?

newyorker88
22-03-2004, 08:37 AM
Standard. If you bonk, there is a chance of getting STD. You did with caps, so the chances of STDs are lower. Anyway, have fun.

Happy cheonging...

jackylee
22-03-2004, 01:03 PM
sure got worry one mah... but i onli bonk for a while the risk would be lowered or not?

lady_08
22-03-2004, 02:40 PM
aiyo.. i aint xpert .. but i think every1 shd know this... u bonk 5 seconds and bonk 20mins is still bonk!!! so the chances are still there...:rolleyes:

perrymason32
22-03-2004, 02:41 PM
BJ and FJ with condom on? Then you only have the number you can find on a pack of condoms. 97% safe from tearing, which means 3% risk of contracting STDs per se.

So taking the simplistic approach, your probability of contracting STD each time you cheong like that is 3/100—and that is if you assume the pros is infected and her body is letting go viruses or bacteria at the time of cheonging.

Of course, more frequently you cheong your chances of kena something is higher. Even if you don't use mathematical probability computations (which I think we learnt in secondary three or something, I remember O levels kena do under Elementary Maths...). The more frequently you cheong, with shorter breaks in between the risk goes up, because your dick and skin around it etc takes time to heal. Whether the pros is already infected is anyone's guess—so it's an 'X', dunno one. But the more you cheong, the higher the risk also because of this X factor; plus, you know there's this Health Promotion poster that shows something like you have sex with a very sexually promiscuous person or a pros, it's like you're having sex with the other people she's had sex with in terms of infection risks because she does it with a lot of people who may have caught something from another...The daisy chain or pyramidal chain of risk...something like the chart for contact tracing they did for the SARS spread in Singapore last year in the newspaper. Except in this case, it's a longer chain, or larger pyramid.

Also, some things you can contract without actual sexual contact with your dick or her cunt. If her mouth can give your dick gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis or non-gonnoccocal urethra (NGU), with BBBJ, what makes you think your mouth is safe when you start kissing, frenching? And if you have a cut or abrasion (by the way there are things call microabrasions), then her bodily fluids, like her cunt juice can drip onto it or something...Then there are also other things which are not strictly STDs but is also transmissible with sexual contact, like Hepatitis.

Sorry, man, if this sounds disturbing. But this is the Sexual Health part of Sammyboy Forums—so get the picture, big and small, before you cheong.

Chances are, since you came so fast, your risks would be lowered. Unless you used the same condom throughout and she bit a tear into the condom during BJ.

Originally posted by jackylee
sure got worry one mah... but i onli bonk for a while the risk would be lowered or not?

Ah Paul
24-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by jackylee
I have tried the GL cat40 once ...was bj with caps on and bonking her for onli about 20secs den i cum. Well my first time so don expect much :D izzit possible to contract any diesease in my case?

aiyo...u have practised a safe sex...relak lah!!!
if so easy kena, there will be lotsa STD men and women walkin in the street liao...
work smart, play hard!!!

jackylee
25-03-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Ah Paul
aiyo...u have practised a safe sex...relak lah!!!
if so easy kena, there will be lotsa STD men and women walkin in the street liao...
work smart, play hard!!!

=D