PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice and help.

adgjla
24-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Is it normal to feel pain when having sex for the first time for guys. When you insert your penis into the virginal. needs help. thanks in advance!

sexed
24-02-2010, 01:08 AM
most likely you have tight foreskin, circumcise if necessary. Have sex the second time then, pain should go away and the pleasure will sets in. Call your friend, Joan for regular sex.:confused:

Schneider
24-02-2010, 01:17 AM
How old are you TS? There are many reasons why it is painful. Perhaps you need to describe your situation in more detail, then bros here can help you.

adgjla
25-02-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm 19 this year. The pain comes when my penis is halfway inside the virginal. Its like the foreskin problem. Is it normal or something else. Very worried about it. Please help out!

havana
25-02-2010, 11:38 PM
R u able to pull yr foreskin down? If not, try doing it bit by bit everyday during shower. But try to control...dont steam, so it is easier:D

merryprince
26-02-2010, 01:10 AM
HJ yourself more to remove the pain
it's the foreskin la!

cumfast
26-02-2010, 08:05 AM
I have foreskin and I did feel uncomfortable during my first sex. So much that I didn't cum.

That happened for the first 5-7 times that I had sex. Could not cum.

But you will get used to it and it will be normal.

How pain was your pain? Mine was just... abit uncomfortable only. To reduce pain, make sure both of you are wet enough before insertion.

Big Sexy
26-02-2010, 08:42 AM
it is vagina and not virginal
do you have tight foreskin??

Is it normal to feel pain when having sex for the first time for guys. When you insert your penis into the virginal. needs help. thanks in advance!

cheekp
26-02-2010, 11:47 AM
It's perfectly normal because your foreskin will be peeled back to reveal the glans (dick head). Because if you're a virgin who doesn't pcc vigourously, your glans will never have the chance to be exposed. So when it does, it'll hurt a bit.

However, if the pain persists after a few more times you have sex, you should consult a doctor.

Bangster
26-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I think it is more ideal to feel pain....that means your partner has a tight cunt.

If no pain and it's your first time.....wah lao eh, macam lanjiao ramming air like that...then you should be worried...

kums
26-02-2010, 01:34 PM
maybe your partner is not wet enough when u enter..

sentsggirls
26-02-2010, 05:04 PM
either your foreskin not seasoned yet or you need to go for circumsize. Try to pull your foreskin back when u bath more it helps you to make your foreskin more seasoned. Next, using lubrication when u having sex. Can be purchase from NTUC or if you want you can use your saliva and place it on your brother and the girl vagina.

playboy82
27-02-2010, 08:12 AM
R u able to pull yr foreskin down? If not, try doing it bit by bit everyday during shower. But try to control...dont steam, so it is easier:D

wana ask, is it normal when steam, harder to pull down, cos for me, its harder to pull down when it steam, as ur cock will be bigger then the skin tighter. But when the cock is normal, will be very easily pull down the skin .