PDA

View Full Version : Swinging in KL

Vadai
23-02-2010, 11:23 AM
A couple will be in KL/PJ this weekend swinging staying at a suite. Any discreet couple or singles who like to meet for dinner drinks Friday night or SAT do PM. (26-28 Feb) BTW 26th is a public holiday.

This is an exploration to how serious or viable the swing/swap interest in KL/PJ actually is or is it all just hype.

The couple are from outstation looking to reach out, both working professional average looking. They send me an email and I am channeling for them. Yes I am also meeting them.

My experiences are reflected in my thread history so it be safe to say this is not a half-past-six attempt at reaching out.

So if any partners/couples and non-half-past-six singles wanna meet up TCCS, break ice or just hang out or romps(if you get lucky lol) . drop me a pm

adra
24-02-2010, 03:31 AM
hey man, are you serious? last time you offer me such thing like this and after few PM, you were gone. what the hell are you insist honestly? waste of bandwidth or people's time ? To newbies, be a bit aware of this.

shiok1968
24-02-2010, 11:54 AM
hey man, are you serious? last time you offer me such thing like this and after few PM, you were gone. what the hell are you insist honestly? waste of bandwidth or people's time ? To newbies, be a bit aware of this.Shits.....bro adra, what happened to your pts??:eek::(

Vadai
24-02-2010, 01:40 PM
FYI Adra

The thread dies not coz I disappear but the lack of post so it p hazes out.

FYI the last one did work and successfully in Kuantan so you can tell the newbies to be aware of what ever but the bottom line is it did happen it did work.

This time its in KL

BTW your loss

adra
25-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Shits.....bro adra, what happened to your pts??:eek::(

ok, please provide update to whoever you deal with. waiting make me sick.

bro shiok, i dunno what happen. some bro told me someone is sabotaging my account, so already ask boss sam to look into this. aiyah, this 2-3 days sucks man. feel like in Alcatraz.