PDA

View Full Version : Please advise..

Kenwong4
22-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Dear Bros,
Please do not get upset/angry as the topic is not relevant to sex.
Do any bros watch the life transformers 2 today at 8pm? can any of the bros here advise me where this old woman stay as my family wanted to do donation to them. Greatly appreciated if any of the bro here can advise me. Thanks.

mansgp
23-02-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm sure a call to Mediacorp will solve your question.

braforme
23-02-2010, 06:53 AM
yes...bro, you may need to contact Mediacrop and am sure they will pleased for your help...

XiangYu
23-02-2010, 08:00 AM
her unit number is #06-212, i saw the background is besides fortune centre, so i suspect is the blks at waterloo street....

longwinter
23-02-2010, 08:15 AM
erm but why do u post this in a sex forum? like bo link leh?

gordenbleu68
23-02-2010, 08:21 AM
erm but why do u post this in a sex forum? like bo link leh?Most likely it is bcos he thinks that since so many bros log into SBF daily, hopefully someone will point him to the correct link.

The best way should be contact Mediacrop as they will have all the contact details of the old lady.:)

Bangster
23-02-2010, 11:20 AM
TS,

your will and desire to help them is very admirable.

even though it seems funny to be posting your request in a sex forum, but i think you are just being resourceful.

kudos to you.

Kenwong4
23-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Thanks all bro.. who had advised mediacrop will not reveal her address and they only accept donation in cross cheque their crew will pass it to the grandma. but i do not trust them.. and i wanna buy food for her. Anyway thanks a lot i had got her address in other forums thanks..

Johnston
23-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks all bro.. who had advised mediacrop will not reveal her address and they only accept donation in cross cheque their crew will pass it to the grandma. but i do not trust them.. and i wanna buy food for her. Anyway thanks a lot i had got her address in other forums thanks..

*raises eyebrow
If MediaCock recieve a cross check in name of MDM XXX somehow i dont think MediaCock willing to commit BANK FRAUDS to recieve the whatever moneies u donating to the ah ma ... no worth it, latr got big NKF style scandal...

Good on you that you have the Ah Ma's addy, i look kindly upon old fellows and i give them whatver loose changes i have. :D

jasper10
24-02-2010, 12:25 AM
bro, salute you!!!