PDA

View Full Version : Local and Overseas Experience

29flora
22-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Re: Local and Overseas Experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all. My job takes up a lot of my time and sometimes it is difficult to post my experiences from time to time. I travel quite a bit and almost always either in meetings and discussions.
I have some time at the moment before I am off on a trip again.
Would like to share this recent local experience, it happened in the second week of Feb 2010.

Me typing reply on cell: Thank you, same to you but who is this please?

Reply: You busy man! You forgot? It's Lynn from the cocktail event! You didnt save my num??!!

Me thinking..Lynn, Lynn....who the fuck is this chick from the cocktail event? There were so many ppl that night that I can't even remember who's who. I went thorough my stack of name cards collected during the event.....no Lynn.
There's a May though...yeah...May....came straight after work, professionally dressed....tight pencil skirt, blouse and blazzer..yummy. We had some fun that night. It was the second time she showed up for the event. The first time we were intorduced, we kinda hit on each other the whole night, not too sure if the alcohol got into her but she sure was losing it. We ended up flirting with each other and when things started to wind down, both were testing each other out to see if a night cap at respective homes would succeed. I almost did go back with her but counter-offered her my place instead after she mentioned we would have to be really quiet since she lived with her folks. She declined saying that we might get into "trouble" if she goes home with me.......fucking hell....it was the alcohol alright.
I received a cup-a-feel as she got into the cab while I gave her ass a good rub.......that was two years ago.

Me thinking out: Lynn! Now I remember! Not a looker as compared to her friend who was drunk as a fish and hinting on going back to her place for more drinks.

Lynn: Where exactly is your office?
Me texting replying: Near the XXX, where are you?
Lynn:I am near XXX around your area and was wondering if we could meet?
Me: What are you doing all the way here? Big deal closing?
Lynn: Something like that! Where is your office? It is fucking hot and I need some airconditioning.
Me: Haha... the building is two buildings away from where you are now. You cant miss it..less you are blind

My cell goes off!
Lynn: You idiot! I see it now. Are you leaving yet?
Me: Well hello there. No still too early to go off.
Lynn: you sure work late
Me: Late? It's only 6pm, I am like here till about 7pm.
Lynn: So how?
Me: Huh? How?
Lynn: Aircon fool!
Me: Oh yeah...come up then but the aircon shuts down...about now.....
The central aircon winds to a shut as I said that.
Me: But it is much better than outside.
Lynn: Done!
Me: I am on the third level. In fact I can see you walking towards the building.
Lynn: What? You can see me from your room? Must be some room you have there.
Me: Nothing to brag about. Come on up and have a look. I will inform security that a hot and bothered woman is visiting.
Lynn: Hope you have more than a view up there. She hung up.

rayalpha
22-02-2010, 07:16 PM
A nice beginning.. Camping here for more updates :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-02-2010, 07:35 PM
TS, arnt you suppose to continue from your previous thread below ?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/160919-local-overseas-experience-3.html#post4599439

naturegreen
24-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Camping for your part 2

Joris
24-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Continue writing bro:)