PDA

View Full Version : Hui Zi

angel_babe
19-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Any one know where is she !!!!!!!!!!!!

I trying to look for this pretty young PR.

Last tiem I try her scrubber is super le.

horny28
19-03-2004, 03:56 PM
you mean the girl in hougang sprng aroma..and someone mentioned she has the rich-man's daughter looks?

10 cc
19-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by horny28
you mean the girl in hougang sprng aroma..and someone mentioned she has the rich-man's daughter looks?

ya lor, i am that someone. where is she now?

watergun
22-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by 10 cc

ya FXXXing sad . she is so rich and HEard the whole shop is in a mess . Casue the last time the gal by name of Ah Min did a BJ and hell ex...major damage in my pocket cos she asked for $50 and no DISCOUNT.

Peter
23-03-2004, 08:20 AM
Heard there is a Hui Zi at Lim TT also

kwailum28
16-04-2004, 11:00 AM
:D Been to Spring Aroma for three times this week. The doors are locked. Any brother know what happened. Did AV close them down.

Innoncent$
16-04-2004, 04:00 PM
:D Been to Spring Aroma for three times this week. The doors are locked. Any brother know what happened. Did AV close them down.
Wah still in the process of management changing???

kwailum28
16-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Wah still in the process of management changing???

Too bad, There is no notice on the door.
I am sure some bother will inform upon its opening :eek:

testlan
16-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Too bad, There is no notice on the door.
I am sure some bother will inform upon its opening :eek:

Must be Akang Tadang

angel_babe
20-04-2004, 10:18 AM

she is unforgetable rite , like the in-no-cent rich man gal who was mentioned by many bro rite ! siow liow lor. admit she is real cute , sweet , huggable like a bear, hold u like a prince and eventually made u a king. that what I called her unforgetable. May-be it is those days when u will get a opportunity to meet a gal and many people always said " good thing dont last " in the forum before. time on earth are short. they are like an angel who , a beautiful angel (lady type of course) who passed by on earth and give man that wonderful feelng to be a real man and left. something man always dream about it

10 cc
20-04-2004, 05:21 PM
she is unforgetable rite , like the in-no-cent rich man gal who was mentioned by many bro rite ! siow liow lor. admit she is real cute , sweet , huggable like a bear, hold u like a prince and eventually made u a king. that what I called her unforgetable. May-be it is those days when u will get a opportunity to meet a gal and many people always said " good thing dont last " in the forum before. time on earth are short. they are like an angel who , a beautiful angel (lady type of course) who passed by on earth and give man that wonderful feelng to be a real man and left. something man always dream about it

so where is hui zi now?

u r right about that angel comment, pal. my just flown away an hour ago after giving me an unforgetable cim...didn't expect that...

cheers

E_Monster
27-04-2004, 07:59 AM
Must be Akang Tadang

Its been years !!!! When izzit open !!!! :(

barusong
27-04-2004, 08:06 AM
Its been years !!!! When izzit open !!!! :(

Same time Same Place Same Same Same Same ..................Izzit the Same Gals again . Does any bro know !!!!!!!!!

:D

kwailum28
11-06-2004, 01:24 PM

Visited her yesterday at Spring Aroma. Nothing good about her. Bo boobs, no sex appeal. Only Jua gen acvceptab;e standard. NO return.

GuyonGal
11-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Visited her yesterday at Spring Aroma. Nothing good about her. Bo boobs, no sex appeal. Only Jua gen acvceptab;e standard. NO return.
Arh!?

I saw her in Chinatown MRT station with a group of PRC.... Liao-liao.... must be one of the chicks.... We would be missing her then..!!!!

mccormick
11-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Arh!?

I saw her in Chinatown MRT station with a group of PRC.... Liao-liao.... must be one of the chicks.... We would be missing her then..!!!!

whahaha... prepare to be beaten up by her admirers... LOL

Didimeetpussy
12-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Arh!?

Why liao when it is Chick not duck..

:D

michong
13-06-2004, 10:14 AM
There is Hui Zi @ Salon21 in TPY