PDA

View Full Version : Extortion bid by prc girl

dmtpl
22-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I just received this email from my friend and I wanted to share it with SBF family as it can happen to anyone of us.

I am not sure if it is a re-post as my search in the forum came out nil. So please excuse me if those of you reading this are already aware about this.

A retired businessman in his early 60’s accompanies his wife to a bank in Holland Village to do some banking transaction.
While his wife was being served by the personal banking
Executive, he decided to go and do some window-shopping around the area.

While admiring the shop display, suddenly, out of nowhere, a young girl about 20+ pushes him aside and shouted at him,
accusing the man of molesting her.

She then asked him to compensate and pay her for her ordeal and lost of face.

The senior gentleman was stunned and was at lost for words, because he never did any thing to her.

He just stood there and doesn't know what to do. His mind went blank.

Luckily, a man nearby saw all that and tells the PRC girl to stop her
Actions and shouting, he takes out his mobile and say he wanted to call the police to settle this.

Hearing this, the PRC girl quickly walked away.

The advice given in the mail is; if you ever become one of the victims of such actions, stay calm
and do not start arguing or to try reasoning with her.

If you started trying to reason with her, then you may fall into her trap. In general, people will
Most likely sympathize and believe a female as victim. You may end up paying her as demanded by her, getting beating up,
or worst the authorities will be told to arrest you..

Just take out your mobile or ask someone around to call the police and let the law deal with her.

Better still, if you witness such incident, be sure to help the poor men. Ladies who come forward to support will carry even more weight.

Thanks to the original writer of this story.

Top Dog
22-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Yup, unfortunately, there are quite a number of instances wherein unscrupulous women take advantage of men in this manner. In this case, the gentleman was lucky in that a well-meaning passerby was around to lend a hand. The men who got 'trapped' in lifts etc. may not get off so easily. Futhermore, the law seems to side the women in most instances with stiffer penalties imposed for 'incidents' that allegedly take place in confined spaces.

kimchi
22-02-2010, 12:21 PM
She shouted at him & then wanna compensation for lost of face?? Hahaha, if this happens to me..i dont utter a single word & call the cop straightaway, for harassing me, u'll see how she react then. Whatever claim she wants shd be settle in the court of law & the onus is on her to prove u molest her.

raimen07
22-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Agree. I will immediately call the cop and will stop her from leaving. I make sure that action will be taken against her or else someone will be the victim.

Joris
22-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Not surprised to hear that...
These PRCs have other scams as well.
Beware bros.

JIU XING
22-02-2010, 01:19 PM
kekeke, if its me, i will ask her, 别这么辛苦啦,要去吗??:D

ronckw
22-02-2010, 02:01 PM
kekeke, if its me, i will ask her, 别这么辛苦啦,要去吗??:D

ahhaha...good 1.....:p

gyrfalcon
22-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Orgasmic
22-02-2010, 04:20 PM
She shouted at him & then wanna compensation for lost of face?? Hahaha, if this happens to me..i dont utter a single word & call the cop straightaway, for harassing me, u'll see how she react then. Whatever claim she wants shd be settle in the court of law & the onus is on her to prove u molest her.

In other country you may do this but in Singapore, its gone case if u are a guy.

What the PRC chick need is a partner-in-crime who claimed to "see" what happened and its 100% u will go to jail.

Without the partner-in-crime, u will have a 95% chance of going to jail based on her statement alone.

Once I had a chat with a High court judicial commissioner and asked him how come almost all guys who were charged with rape or molest were convicted.

His answer? Cos the Singapore court find it ridiculous for someone to accuse another for nothing and without any benefits. Real answer from a learned Judge who also added that his thinking reflects that of the judges below him.

lasivious
22-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Every cock crows on his own dunghill.

Johnston
22-02-2010, 04:45 PM
A question: If you really do challenge them to call the police, do they then call the police? And when the QX car show up, do they still follow you down and take the statement and everything?

If worse to worse, come to court case.... then how? The PRC gal really chiak pak so full to go through all this problem ah..... please fill in this infos, i am interested....

highsex
22-02-2010, 04:48 PM
This is an old trick that was used long time. Before it was the singapore gals who target American navy personnel when they come to spore. The soldiers are normally drunk and then suddenly they find themselves locked up in the police station. Molest cases can be compounded and also settled privately. Next day the girl will settle with the guy for a few K and close the case. We must highlight these cases more so that it gets to public eyes and the gals will not try this scam as the police will pay more attention. As we know the Woman Charter in spore protects the women and their words are evidence if there are only 2 parties involved.

1eyedragon
22-02-2010, 10:42 PM
So did the 60 yr old gentleman solved his problem ?

Savanna
22-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Probably his wife beat up the PRC!!!

Johnston
22-02-2010, 11:45 PM
So did the 60 yr old gentleman solved his problem ?

the 60yr old uncle was probably willing to let it go, no body likes trouble... if his wife beat up the PRC, then it become a clear cut assault case and BIG trubbles. :p

htolas
22-02-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm not at all surprised that some women resort to this scam - the law (esp during Yong Pung Sai's time) was very skewed in favour of women. What I'm about to suggest is no surefire strategy, but it's better than doing nothing.

Should you ever be accused wrongly, the first step is to calmly deny and say the woman must be mistaken - no more, no less. As she pursues the accusation, look around to see if there are any CCTV cameras and make a mental note of it.

Offer to call the police so that the matter could be settled fairly. If there are CCTV cameras, tell her that the police would be in the best position to judge the footage from the CCTV.

Even if there are no CCTV cameras, your calmness and readiness to call the police will unsettle her. This is because even if she knows the law to favour women, she can still be emotionally unsettled.

If she still pursues her accusations, call the police and let them deal with it.

Johnston
23-02-2010, 12:02 AM
These Ladies (i use the term loosely here) here are banking on the idea that most men will pay up and not want all the fuck shit the Media or Court will give to them.

WELL! Real Gold is not afraid of the fire.
If you didnt do shit, challenge them to CALL POLICE LAH. Then see how. :rolleyes:

Orgasmic
23-02-2010, 08:25 AM
A question: If you really do challenge them to call the police, do they then call the police? And when the QX car show up, do they still follow you down and take the statement and everything?

If worse to worse, come to court case.... then how? The PRC gal really chiak pak so full to go through all this problem ah..... please fill in this infos, i am interested....

Come to Court case u will still lose even if the judge acquits u.

Why? cos the expenses of engaging a lawyer to FIGHT thru an entire trial for you is about $5000 / day and the whole expenses from appearance fees in PTC to actual trial ( which may drag for many days ) and even during sentence, appeal against sentences etc... the expenses incurred is about S$50,000.

comparing $50000 to a $100 you can give to a PRC bitch who falsely accused u of molest, which one will you pay? Dont talk about paying off $50k. How many guys in SG have $50k savings in the bank?

htolas
23-02-2010, 09:08 AM
You are absolutely right. This is why you must try to create a situation whereby you will not be charged, or at least make her think so. Shock and awe her with CCTV footage (or credible sounding claims thereof). Make her regret she woke up that day.

Why? cos the expenses of engaging a lawyer to FIGHT thru an entire trial for you is about $5000 / day and the whole expenses from appearance fees in PTC to actual trial ( which may drag for many days ) and even during sentence, appeal against sentences etc... the expenses incurred is about S$50,000.

comparing $50000 to a $100 you can give to a PRC bitch who falsely accused u of molest, which one will you pay? Dont talk about paying off $50k. How many guys in SG have $50k savings in the bank?

Plotinus
23-02-2010, 09:33 AM

There are many lawyers who are willing to do a trial for much less than 50k. For that matter, 2k is not unheard of. Anyway, if the complaint was indeed frivolous then it is unlikely that the matter will be pushed to a full trial hearing. The complainant may not even turn up in court for fear of being cross-examined severely.

SR71
23-02-2010, 10:27 AM
To all the bros out there, the rule of thumb is not to trust PRC... They are good in manipulating SG guys by their looks and sweet talking. After that, they won't give a phark... So, run after you have gotten your benefit. Seriously no point KC with them. If no returns after a few tries, dump and move on....

So just remember: 中国女孩靠的住,母猪也会爬树 (If PRC girls can be trusted, the pigs can climb trees)...

xchange
23-02-2010, 10:38 AM
........the rule of thumb is not to trust PRC... ..

Agree 101%-not only the girls, but also the food,the shares (meaning corporate
governance), the construction (of roads/buildings) ect2.
I avoid everything PRC .

dmtpl
24-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Not exactly sure if this women is still around but at least we know what to do
and what we should no do.

Longitude
24-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Scruples and starvation don't go well together.