PDA

View Full Version : fl or local girls better?

Mrdude
22-02-2010, 01:58 AM
hey there ppl..wld like to know ya feedback/experiences..if local or fl girls are better in bed?

superk92
22-02-2010, 02:01 AM
I would say FL of course. Local girls such some peoples gf, including mine --> though pretty but dead fish in bed

Bangster
22-02-2010, 02:02 AM
You too free ah? Ask this type of question....

How you want us to gauge?

LentorGarden
22-02-2010, 02:46 AM
Eat full after CNY, nothing to do ?? Your question is so grey..

LoveForTuaNehBu
22-02-2010, 02:50 AM
something sick of local food you will wan to try other country's delicacy? Guess dat's more apt of an answer to your question..

goodpartner
22-02-2010, 03:02 AM
local fl better

Mrdude
22-02-2010, 04:34 AM
alright ppl..sorry for the grey area..let me make it more specific...fl,local,ang moh...is better in bed?just purely talkin bout the service and satisfaction you get from them.

Those who say local..please specify which kind..minah etc etc..

On my part..i wld say i've heard lots of ppl sayin local chinese girls are like dead fish in bed?is that true?

I just wanna find out...

Jurist
22-02-2010, 09:29 AM
It depends. Can't really generalise.

liberatte
22-02-2010, 10:05 AM
its a human factor question. If she likes u, service would be better. In terms of language, i still prefer local girls.

Johnston
22-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Is any FL comparable to the skillful of annabel chong??? :D
But she not an FL leh... is now retired pron star.. can we call her a local girl?

If somehow u managed to up her, is her skillful more skilled than a 1st day FL?

Dots.... not say FL/WL give u skillful service okay, there are such thing as Dead Fish FL/WL. And also not say local girl all "CRY I VIGIN YASaSHISKU-NE okay" :D

what a silly qusetion. some local gal more skill that FL :p and vice versa.

JIU XING
22-02-2010, 06:28 PM
会抓老鼠的猫就是好猫....:d

Johnston
22-02-2010, 06:40 PM
会抓老鼠的猫就是好猫....:d

Dan Shi - there is black cat, white cat, orange cat, pedigree cat, stray cat, hybrid cat, wild cat, feral cat, HIV infected cat (Real one ok), carefully breed and take care of show cat, kitten, etc etc.

Mao Ju Xi's words although are indeed broadly applicable in this sense, DO YOU REALLY want Fat Cat to Catch Your Mouse.... :rolleyes: Or u want Persian Cat to catc for u....

JIU XING
24-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Dan Shi - there is black cat, white cat, orange cat, pedigree cat, stray cat, hybrid cat, wild cat, feral cat, HIV infected cat (Real one ok), carefully breed and take care of show cat, kitten, etc etc.

Mao Ju Xi's words although are indeed broadly applicable in this sense, DO YOU REALLY want Fat Cat to Catch Your Mouse.... :rolleyes: Or u want Persian Cat to catc for u....

kekeke, me any rider la, any cat will do :p

takashitei
24-02-2010, 12:38 PM
FL normally will be better in bed because that is their job,but i did encounter some wild local girls who perform even better.

HonkyTonkyMan
24-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Alamak TS it is like comparing the BPL with our S League...no comparisons lah...:D

marytanxiangyi
24-02-2010, 02:20 PM
what is this? haha. as a local girl, i think maybe i should share my view. well dead fish on bed or not doesnt really be linked to nationality. it's the girl's themselves. how active are they, etc.

just like towards local guys. are you all really that good in bed? or ang mohs and blacks are even better?

Mr Honey
24-02-2010, 03:14 PM
what is this? haha. as a local girl, i think maybe i should share my view. well dead fish on bed or not doesnt really be linked to nationality. it's the girl's themselves. how active are they, etc.

just like towards local guys. are you all really that good in bed? or ang mohs and blacks are even better?

Agreed. Bed with a local girl and FL before. The FL was more dead-fish than the local girl and in the end, the local girl squirt until half of the bed was wet. Power~!

BlackerKnighter
24-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Ai yo yo tis kind of no head no tail question sibeh waste time leh!

In the first place question oso not phrased properly or logically. Apparently it asks to compare sexual performance of local girls versus that of whores.

Ermmmmmmmmmmm...want to compare oso onion with onion, ginger with ginger, carrot with carrot, apple with apple or orange with orange. This kind of blanket line make sense meh?

Put this way, local girl oso include local kways while 'FL' oso include local hookers so look like no basis to compare if sample group overlap so ridiculously leh.

Or you meant to compare sexxtisfaction provided by whores vs non-whores, or PRC (most of whom are NOT whores contrary to experience of people whose only contact with that cuntree is thru their kways) vs ethnic chinese sinkie women (of all bkgrounds, kways incl)or what?? Not clear leh.. plus wade into nationalist stereotyping and racist category somemore...haizz!

Anyway no matter which farm ur kway comes from, commercial bonks are just one kind of (especially monodimensional) fucking..even casual ONS and flings oso might not be so empty of feeling and genuineness so while the 'svc' or fake 'GFE' or watever with commercial pussy mite be gd donch see the need to bring down anything else (since we talking about wat cld be GFs, OCs etc) to that literally bang for buck level and category or to put one and two together lah...a bit tasteless, no respect and low class, boh meh?

End of the day is to each his own lah so watever floats any bro's boat lor. And hope got mirror reflect on ur own end of performance equation oso leh! For me the best sex isnt juz physical but oso can make interpersonal connection with lah...a bit hard with a whore, you dun think meh?

Johnston
24-02-2010, 06:40 PM
kekeke, me any rider la, any cat will do :p

You very sure.... u want me to show u the World's Cheapest Ang moh Tarma sxxseion..... Price: one pack ciggerate.....

Dont be so hasty befor you say any rider okay.... :rolleyes:

turbo_slk200
24-02-2010, 08:04 PM
It is all about the connection and nothing about the nationality or job.

If you can connect with the FL, she can give you the hottest sex ever!
If you can connect with the local, she can also suck you till CIM, till you tremble!

If no connection, both FL and local will just ask you to hurry up and lay on the bed like a deadfish.....of cos too, the FL will be more obligated to touch you a bit more because its a $$$ transaction.

Cheers !

naturegreen
24-02-2010, 08:16 PM
It is all about the connection and nothing about the nationality or job.

If you can connect with the FL, she can give you the hottest sex ever!
If you can connect with the local, she can also suck you till CIM, till you tremble!

If no connection, both FL and local will just ask you to hurry up and lay on the bed like a deadfish.....of cos too, the FL will be more obligated to touch you a bit more because its a $$$ transaction.

Cheers !

More or less agree. I have tried FLs who are like dead fishes and FBs who are wilder then me in bed. What's your take?

harmsarbman
24-02-2010, 09:57 PM
What I can say is this:

PRC FL - 9.5/10 about the best I have seen so far.

M'sia WL in HC/GL - rate them 6/10

Thai WL - 7/10

Well, that is the general trend I observed based on my personal experience. Needless to say, there are exceptions.

Locals? I dunno la.

AssLover
24-02-2010, 11:05 PM
local girls are great...some of the best I had....forget the PRC and the Thai"s...no one does CIM, BBBJ better than a local...my experience!

miloluv
24-02-2010, 11:19 PM
More or less agree. I have tried FLs who are like dead fishes and FBs who are wilder then me in bed. What's your take?

wah... you caught many dead fishes ah bro... :D
So far I no FB but I thank my lucky stars that I met some super wild in bed FL as if like FB.. I would admit that its not easy to meet one but when chanced upon treasure it before they just vanished into thin air.. Haiz... Sometimes recall about those hot and wild encounters with them makes me have some mixed feelings (happy & sad)... Keep on searching... ;)

marytanxiangyi
24-02-2010, 11:20 PM
local girls are great...some of the best I had....forget the PRC and the Thai"s...no one does CIM, BBBJ better than a local...my experience!

asslover, i bet you love ass, and thats why you have this username uh?lol.
so how great are your local "fun'? sometimes i just wonder, do you guys remain faithful after marriage?

Johnston
24-02-2010, 11:24 PM
so how great are your local "fun'? sometimes i just wonder, do you guys remain faithful after marriage?

As there are an uncountable amount of partners there are also the same amount of marraiges. u get completely loyal partners (both sides) and also Open Marraige wher u Dont Ask, I wont tell, u fuck , i fuck, we both fuck :p

miloluv
24-02-2010, 11:24 PM
My opinion is I guess if a guy can make a gal orgasm 8-10 times/ session its considered good? I am not sure how a gal's point of view of "good".. probably you can share with us the definition? thanks your view.. yup I also think its not the colour that counts..

goodpartner
25-02-2010, 12:32 AM

blacks from ang-mo countries living locally is da best!
sis, try it and u won't regret. remember to fr here :D