PDA

View Full Version : Dream Experience in NBR

ChaosTheory
21-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Hi guys,

Long time lurker, but recently found a great place and wanted to give something back to the forum for all the help it's given me. As this is my first post I'd appreciate it if you would be gentle with your feedback/zaps and let me know if I've missed anything or screwed up so I can improve.

This place is not for everyone, as it's not a "full service" place or HC (no food, etc.); but if you're looking for a pampering experience with a great massage and some release then you might want to give it a go.

Was wandering around Jalan Sultan area and saw a new place, decided to check it out as I was looking for a chance and the lobby area seemed to be really welcoming and classy looking.

Overall, the place is really upmarket (despite offering the same prices as other places), with several rooms and a combination of futons and high massage tables, depending on what you're after; the rooms are clean, well decorated and all have their own attached showers with great water pressure and plenty of hot water. For me, the facilities easily added +1 for the experience, and the choice between a futon (for a sensual massage) or a table (for a serious massage) was very handy.

The girls are the standard mix of attractive younger girls and more skilled, older therapists, but so far both experiences have been really positive, with the girls being friendly and fun.

I've been twice and tried two different girls:

SHA SHA (PRC)
Really friendly with a positive welcoming attitude and a feeling of familiarity as soon as you start with her. Very friendly, jokey and enthusiastic. Good at getting you "in the mood" before she asks for specials and then will cuddle up with you with her legs wrapped around one of yours while she gently touches you and moans in your ear till you release.
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10

KAMI (Indonesian)
Friendly, petite Indonesian with a cute bob-cut and a friendly, more gentle attitude (lower key). Excellent English speaker (with Sha Sha I had to pull out my rubbish Mandarin to try and get by) and very accomodating. Not much strength to her massage, but a very slow gentle release, with her tiny, pert body between your legs or pressed up against you and licking you.
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (petite, A cup)
Massage: 5/10 (no strength, she's too small but tries hard!)
HJ: 8.5/10 (very patient and caring)

Spoke to the owner on my second visit and he is planning on expanding further with even more rooms and additional facilities soon (like rain showers, VIP rooms, etc.); he's also very keen to get feedback from customers so he can improve the service and gain a loyal consumer base of decent guys.

He also asked me to recommend him to others (along with the girls), since the place is new and starting out; however he's looking to create an upmarket place for decent guys to get pampered. If you're looking for a sleazy experience or don't intend to be gentle with the girls please go somewhere else; there are plenty of other places where you can get that experience (Geylang) but very few places that intend to give a guy an indulgent experience like this so please don't ruin it for the rest of us!

As per protocol, I will be providing specific location details out based on your seniority and experience (over PM). If the information was valuable, please points me up.

Cheers!

~ ChaosTheory

22-02-2010, 07:15 AM
hello bro,
would like to try out dis place,
can please pm e location

thanks a million:)

ChaosTheory
22-02-2010, 08:59 PM
All PMs from bros who have contributed to the forums have been shared out. Please post FRs and share feedback!

If you haven't gotten a reply, as per custom here please try give something back to the forum first (a new place or FR) and try again!

GilaCow
24-02-2010, 10:00 AM
The boss is a guy? I thought it's opened by a lady....anyway this joint offer mosha rite? Coz 1 of my fav erotic mosha gal actually informed me abt this new shop:p Only bad thing, the parking is freaking hard to get and if no lots, u gotta go 1 big damn round juz to get there again:rolleyes:

j12345_sg
24-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Bro, can share the address with me please? Will Contribute after visit definately.:)

yongjs
24-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Can I have the location thanks

felixcat
24-02-2010, 03:36 PM
bro,

kindly share the location info.

many thanks!

Member Of SBF
24-02-2010, 03:41 PM
bRO, can share the location?

ruchucky
24-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi guys,

Long time lurker, but recently found a great place and wanted to give something back to the forum for all the help it's given me. As this is my first post I'd appreciate it if you would be gentle with your feedback/zaps and let me know if I've missed anything or screwed up so I can improve.

This place is not for everyone, as it's not a "full service" place or HC (no food, etc.); but if you're looking for a pampering experience with a great massage and some release then you might want to give it a go.

Was wandering around Jalan Sultan area and saw a new place, decided to check it out as I was looking for a chance and the lobby area seemed to be really welcoming and classy looking.

Overall, the place is really upmarket (despite offering the same prices as other places), with several rooms and a combination of futons and high massage tables, depending on what you're after; the rooms are clean, well decorated and all have their own attached showers with great water pressure and plenty of hot water. For me, the facilities easily added +1 for the experience, and the choice between a futon (for a sensual massage) or a table (for a serious massage) was very handy.

The girls are the standard mix of attractive younger girls and more skilled, older therapists, but so far both experiences have been really positive, with the girls being friendly and fun.

I've been twice and tried two different girls:

SHA SHA (PRC)
Really friendly with a positive welcoming attitude and a feeling of familiarity as soon as you start with her. Very friendly, jokey and enthusiastic. Good at getting you "in the mood" before she asks for specials and then will cuddle up with you with her legs wrapped around one of yours while she gently touches you and moans in your ear till you release.
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10

KAMI (Indonesian)
Friendly, petite Indonesian with a cute bob-cut and a friendly, more gentle attitude (lower key). Excellent English speaker (with Sha Sha I had to pull out my rubbish Mandarin to try and get by) and very accomodating. Not much strength to her massage, but a very slow gentle release, with her tiny, pert body between your legs or pressed up against you and licking you.
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (petite, A cup)
Massage: 5/10 (no strength, she's too small but tries hard!)
HJ: 8.5/10 (very patient and caring)

Spoke to the owner on my second visit and he is planning on expanding further with even more rooms and additional facilities soon (like rain showers, VIP rooms, etc.); he's also very keen to get feedback from customers so he can improve the service and gain a loyal consumer base of decent guys.

He also asked me to recommend him to others (along with the girls), since the place is new and starting out; however he's looking to create an upmarket place for decent guys to get pampered. If you're looking for a sleazy experience or don't intend to be gentle with the girls please go somewhere else; there are plenty of other places where you can get that experience (Geylang) but very few places that intend to give a guy an indulgent experience like this so please don't ruin it for the rest of us!

As per protocol, I will be providing specific location details out based on your seniority and experience (over PM). If the information was valuable, please points me up.

Cheers!

~ ChaosTheory
hai bro. can pm me the location and contact? really want to try the service..
thanks

AG8238217
24-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Too free today, good to have a new place to visit. Pls pm me + damage

ChaosTheory
24-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Bro GilaCow - I think it is run by both a guy and a girl (partnership); the girl already runs another spa though and so the guy is more hands on.

ChaosTheory
24-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Requests cleared once again!

Again, I am reviewing post histories for every request to reward only bros who have contributed, to show respect of due process to the forum gods! Don't bother requesting otherwise - you will get no response!

I am a newbie also, so I understand how you feel; but you've got to give back first before you get! Hope you understand. :)

jkfazer
25-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Firstly, hope TS don't mind me posting in here instead coz if i start another thread, i might get zapped (already so low in my points :()

Had saw this joint since it opened but did not tried till today.

Was drunk 2 days ago so left my vehicle just outside said spa and went back today to pick it up.

My small head seems to takeover my big head so lan lan step in and enquire.

Was greeted by a lady, Miko, i think in her early thirties and should be a looker when she is younger.

Q: How's the charges?
A: $40/hr

Q: Any other package?
A: Yes, $28 for 1/2 hr (sensual massage)

Took the $28 since 1st time there, so just try out first.

Was lead to the room and saw that decor is indeed one of the best, if not the best that i had came across. While walking to the room, smell of frangrance was everywhere and the room was very nicely done up with attached shower, though a bit small.

After shower, Miko came in with a cup of hot green tea (good service) and ask me to lie down.

Massage was slightly above average (IMHO) with some stepping on my beack.
After 10mins, powder was on my body and a good 15mins of sensual massage started with some accidental brushing (you know what i mean :D )

Turn around to continue the sensual massage for another 5mins and GQ poped. Opt for HJ with autoroaming + licking (she licked me, i licked her :p )

Exploded paid and left sextisfiedly.

Overall:

Name: Miko (Jap mixed Viet, what she told me)
Working days: Only Tuesdays and Thurdays (Other Days she have fashion design class)
Boobs: 33A with a 5cents brownish nipples(Small but looks good on her pettite body)
Pussy: Well Trimed and ordourless
Massage: 6.5/10
Ambience: 10/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: $28 + $50

On my way out, saw 2 more PRC (i think, as did not talk to them). One cannot make it while the other should have at least a 35C boobs.

Sorry for the long winded FR and hope my FR comes handy for bros here.

narrah
25-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Tks to Bro ChaosTheory for taking a chance and giving me the contact (even tho I'm relatively noob / no rep here); providing FR here as committed.

Location easy to find, near Jalan Sultan; as Bro GilaCow mentions, parking will be difficult, better to park somewhere nearby and walk down. Entered into a dimly lit but nice looking lobby area; the guy at the reception asked me what I was looking for (how much time, hard massage or ..). Rates are reasonable - 40 for 1 hr, 60 for 90 mins.

Rooms are quite tastefully done up but are small; the showers are the portable cabin type. Room walls appear to be some kind of board, don't lean against it too hard.... my guess is that noises may be heard quite clearly, but since there was no one else around, can't say for sure.

I asked for the Indo person mentioned above, not available; so left it to chance; the person who came by was Sha Sha. Very friendly, looks about mid 30's, ok looking but not great; has decent sized boobs (B+ / C). Started with oil massage, pretty soon gave me the slow / gentle touches; when I responded, she continued a little longer before asking me to turn over and popping the GQ. Only HJ on offer; she allowed roaming above but not below... As TS mentions, cuddles up to you during the special.

Finish up, still have some time left, so she continued massage. Finally wash up and leave...

Overall - nice place, decent decor, may RTM...

Glenn Miller
26-02-2010, 02:13 AM
I find this place so so, nice decor, but abit ulu.

porty80
26-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Here's my FR as promised to the TS.

Went in the afternoon on a normal day.When i first enter this place, I could feel very relaxed with the atmosphere inside(dimly litted and with full wall glass etc). The boss was very friendly and approachable, and willing to take comments and critics well. Back to the main pt though. I got someone by the name of erm...(forgot her name already),anyway,she's nth to rave abt.average PRC auntie look.

Massage:6/10
Body and Figure:6/10 (average)
HJ:3/10
Service Quality:7/10 (she's chatty,could pick up conversation well)
RTM: Most Prob if Quality of girls improve

One thing to note though, through my conversation with the boss, he revealed that he would be expanding his rental space to the second and third floor as well to serve more priority customers. This would be nice for some ppl who wants exclusivity. However, I hope the boss could get younger chicks with good massage skills to compete well in this industry.

mozillafox
03-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Hi Bros,
Had tried the above mentioned place.
All i can say is that the place is nice, with shower corner and bed/ mattress is clean and room is very nice decorated. Place is own by a guy boss wearing specs frenly looking and below are the ladies i tried..

Miko
she say from japan but a PR and staying here for 15 yrs already
massage was good 9/10
looks pretty cos wears make up and short length dress type of clothing
speaks english well
ask for oil massage and after oil she uses baby powder to do some sensual touching massage
last part no need to say i left a happy man ( slow and staedy no hurry )
able to auto roam

Shasha
PRC and i got problem talking as her english only a little
massage was harder than miko crack most of the time on my over work bones
looks more to milf but nice assets when i was auto roaming
when abt to kaboom!! i was surprise she french me until i unloaded all, no bad breath...
very frenly and talkative like to joke with you but i don understand what she trying to say but i guess she is trying to be cute and giving good customer relation to non chinese speaking...

any bros tried other gerls....maybe RTU soon
damage: 40/hr 50/$p3c1aL

mozillafox
03-03-2010, 02:30 AM
and just before you left the door grab their name card on the recep table top...can call make appointment..

rajjnu
03-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Can I have the location thanks
:)

ChaosTheory
03-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Hey guys - PMs replied once again.

Let's see some FRs - and up my points if you don't mind... :)

Mankok
04-03-2010, 04:49 AM
Thnx to the TS who gave me the address.
However, there used to be another joint on this same address by the name of Sa...a.
Am I right?

Hamlet
10-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi TS ,

culd you PM me the location ? The thread title seems like this place i went with a buddy .

Meng ???:)

warfrog
31-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Been there a couple of times. Nice deco and clean place, with options of high and low beds. Limited rooms though at only 5.

FR LiLi -
Chatty lady who wears glasses, gives a pretty good massage. Allows auto roaming up and down, shaven and clean. Was offered HJ only

FR ShaSHa -
Chatty lady, hard massage. Allows auto roaming up and down. Nicely trimmed. Was offered HJ only

I wonder why only HJ is offered. :confused:

yongjs
31-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi can i know where this is

MoMoNiDeNehNeh
31-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi bro can tell e wheres the place ?

lifelezz
31-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Hey guys - PMs replied once again.

Let's see some FRs - and up my points if you don't mind... :)

Hi Bro can i get the address pls.

Thx

CooLLeh
01-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Have been to this place before ...took lily twice .

Would strongly recommend bros whom are into a relax massage and end up with a smoothing sensual HJ could try her . Looks wise she is a milf .(short hair , wearing specs )

:)

dickmaster
12-04-2010, 10:23 PM
First of all,thanks to ChaosTheory for providing the location. ok heres my boring & lengthy FR

Headed out on this weekend ,place is not hard to find if u know the address,else you can say its fairly hidden. reached there around 11 or so..found the place closed..boinkkk.not to worry,since id some errands to run thought will finish that off and call and see before i give..so called after a couple of hours and a prc answered.said its open..didnt waste any time ..headed straight for the joint..a petite milf is at the reception.pay the $40 for 1 hr massage and she leads me to the room..asks if wanna take shower first. said ok,finish that and she brings in tea.quickly have it..and the she returns to massage..

Her stats
Name - Angxhi (something like that,im not chinese so thats what i thought it would spell like,PRC been in SG for 2 yrs)
Age - Mid 30's MILF (not a real looker but cute & pleasing looks)
Boobs -between 34-36 i guess..
dress - mini frock showing her milky thighs (hmmmm)

so i lie down to massage, she takes of my wet towel and covers me a dry one..i choose the hard massage option. Massage is pretty good..and she does a real massage on the lower neck region..then covers the upper back..when she massages ur head region she rubs her thighs and pussy against ur fingers that was nice..then it was time for butts..she runs her hand from between ur ass cracks to ur feet..generously caressing ur crack & hole..so that goes on for a few minutes..and then she sits on ur body with her butt cheeks spread apart..she sits from head to toe,she was giggling while doing it..but it was really good.u could feel her pussy and ass cheeks..

then she does 2 things which were a first for me..

soft massage - a soft way of caressing your whole body..with special attention on ur butt & balls..at times teasing your dick...that was awesome..and then she did something else..i didnt know what it was at first so i turned around to have a looks..she lets her hair down and runs its all over ur body,again concentrating on ur nether regions..it was smooth & silky..nice experience

after that shes asks me to turn around (said my dick was huge :D) and asks me the GQ..

(at this point we had difficulty in communication,since her english was a bit weak here)

she quoted 60$ for HJ.so i asked her if can touch her boobs,ass & pussy..she prob thot i was asking her for FJ..she said 80$..i said to expensive..i gestured that i DID NOT WANT to put my dick
in her pussy,then she got the point :D..so she starts jerking me off..(i must admit, by this time i was really horny and almost ready to shoot)

i waste no time..i run my fingers into her panties..play around with her asshole for a few minutes.she start moaning..then play with her pussy..and she gets wet pretty fast..moaning more loudly.

then she gestures to pull down the zip of her dress..then i take out here enormous melons..lovely pair of jugs and nice nips..one hand on her boobs and the other down south..i pleasure her for a while..and then i explode all over her hands :D ..then cleans me up..and massages my head..

time up..so have a quick shower.she brings me tea once more..and pay her and leave..

Very impressed with the place,service & her attitude..will seek her our next time i go

Small eye
12-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi TS,
Seem like many bros here giving good FR on this place, would very much want to try it out. Hope to rec your PM on the location soon, thx bro!

yongjs
12-04-2010, 11:37 PM
I like HC in town area, may i know where this is?

Ashgrove6
13-04-2010, 12:57 AM
This joint is operated by lili. One of the famous mosha sisters.

Thanks for helping promote ts. Will upzz you.

Cheers

mediev
13-04-2010, 08:57 AM
bro can pas me the contact
"

King12345
21-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Is the DREAM <yellow> in colour ? :D
Not sure if its the same as told from TS

Got MIKO auto paired by the cashier

Small build boobs should be A / B cup
looks ok ok should be quite petty when she was younger
massage i rate it 6/10 not enuff strength for me liking
Hj good slow and steady (Y)

+ factors are nice ambience
+ keep smiling :)
+ auto roaming :D

stupidanimal
21-04-2010, 08:04 PM
can share?

retepoet
22-04-2010, 10:52 PM
i finally had a gd session with the legendary LiLi today after my lousy experience there last friday :) to be frank and in my opinion, the place is much cleaner and well kept as compared with Ee Wah & Zhu Er place..... mosha and massage was good :D most imptly she is very service oriented and serve me tea before and after the massage.

darrenown
22-04-2010, 11:06 PM
hi TS can i have the exact location? thks in advance..

pinkpainter
24-04-2010, 06:23 PM
may i know the location?
much thanks

wondergirls
24-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Been there last thur...

Was rather packed that nite. Must admit that it's one of the better TNs around in terms of ambience, facilities and overall service and experience. Agree with TS, definitely a good choice for bros who want a good and decent massage (with a little happy ending...) :D

Heard from the boss that there will be some new gals joining next week. HOpefully will be some yst.. :p

retepoet
27-04-2010, 03:34 PM
got an sms from one of the gal there that new stocks have arrived on sat :D

jhames
27-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Hi bro, care to share location and ctc? thanks a lot.

wondergirls
28-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Made another trip there to check out the new girls..

As usual, was packed n was told to return 1/2 hr later. Worth the wait, was assigned one yst that looks like Taiwanese singer, Zhao Shao Han. Serious, even the name n size are identical. :p

Here's my brief FR:

Name: Angela
Looks: 8/10 (sweet and cute)
Boobs: Nice C cupper
Mosha: 7.5/10
Massage: 6/10 (not enough strength, probably b'cos of her size)
HJ: 7/10 (patient, but skill can be improved)
Service: 8/10 (good attitude, friendly and chatty)
FJ: Not allowed
Damage: 40 + 50
RTF: Yes

Anyone tried other new faces? Please share...

cnrockz
28-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Bro,

Can sahre the location?

Thanks!

naysmith
28-04-2010, 02:48 PM
:) Hi Bro, Can share location & COntact . Thanks in advance. :)
Sweet MILF providing JG and more (Wang Lu.. Sauna trained) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3527587-post157.html)
BEST Economical TCM Tui Na Massage by Xiao Xia (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3483774-post286.html)
SYT lookalike Ella Chen Massage (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3263861-post85.html)

supark
28-04-2010, 03:17 PM
yo bro, pm me details locatn ctc. will post fr. thanks

wondergirls
28-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Hi bros,

Out of respect for TS, pls PM him directly for contact.

Btw, i spelt the taiwanese singer's name wrongly..., it shd be Angela Zhang Shao Han:
angela zhang shao han - Google Search (http://www.google.com.sg/images?hl=en&q=angela+zhang+shao+han&rlz=1W1SKPB_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=HBLYS57UN9CxrAfCu9GkBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQsAQwAA)

simonlim
28-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Dear Bro TS,

Could you pm me the address.

Thank you,
Simon Lim

retepoet
28-04-2010, 11:11 PM
tot the place is already quite clear cut by the name of the thread :D

ChaosTheory
29-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Bro retepoet - you'd think so, right? :)

Bros - I've been sending out quite a number of details and am a little saddened by the fact that people are posting FRs and there's very little in the way of thanks (points, or even the courtesy of a simple message) when I do. You get very little in return for starting a thread - some simple politeness would be appreciated.

Anyways - another round sent out.

wondergirls
30-04-2010, 12:56 AM
ya agree, shd show appreciation to TS and post fr share your experience with bros after your visit. happy chionging! ;)

retepoet
30-04-2010, 10:54 AM
i tot i did bro :D i was advised by lili not to post too detailed report here because it is not gd for her bizness....

Bro retepoet - you'd think so, right? :)

Bros - I've been sending out quite a number of details and am a little saddened by the fact that people are posting FRs and there's very little in the way of thanks (points, or even the courtesy of a simple message) when I do. You get very little in return for starting a thread - some simple politeness would be appreciated.

Anyways - another round sent out.

CLee2
01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
B....

Bro,
Now that you mentioned it, I noticed that trend too .... when you PM the contacts addresses .... only about 1 out of 10 would reply with a simple "Thank You". It wasn't like that about 2-3 years ago.

I sent to you a PM. Please read it.

CLee2

blowme999
02-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Care to share the address? Thanks!

retepoet
11-05-2010, 03:59 PM
this thread super quiet lately, is it a gd sign :D

candyfrost
11-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi Bro ChaosTheory,

would like to try out this place. Being there a few time but no good joint catch my attention. Btw What is e dmg?

Please pm e location.

Thanks

kellylover
11-05-2010, 10:53 PM
sorry bro i havent had time to go as the OC is quite active so can go for a relaxing massage.

and again i wanna say sorry if i didnt reply with a simple "thank you very much".

anyways happy massaging !!

SirDennis
12-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Bro,
Now that you mentioned it, I noticed that trend too .... when you PM the contacts addresses .... only about 1 out of 10 would reply with a simple "Thank You". It wasn't like that about 2-3 years ago.

I sent to you a PM. Please read it.

CLee2

I agree.

You know they aren't going to say Thank You or write a FR when they write" Please give me contact, will write FR". :)

That's why I don't bother starting threads anymore. In the last two years I've met a few girls under 25 who I think are reasonably pretty and give good massage and HJ's, but people here aren't worth it anymore.

Admittedly it doesn't stop me from asking for contacts though :D

Maxdom
17-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Thank you TS for the contact and location.

First time visit massage joint of this nature. All that was described were accurate. However, I do not see many girls today.

Walked in today and saw only chubby and meaty "Happy" in the house. I thought all busy but saw few rooms empty.

Massage was indeed good and strong for me.

"Happy" was pleasant and reasonably chatty. i was presented with two options when it was time, HJ (S$50) and/ with breast ???? (S$80). Never bother the second option so I opted for HJ. However, she apply powder on body and some oil was also apply on my didi and she navigated my body and didi with her C Cup breast. I wasn't sure whether the extra powder and oil will cost extra later.

I handed her S$50 later once everything is done but she "Err.... should be 80". I did not argue and paid as requested. I think now she gave me body massage instead.

Saw another MILF during exit. The experience was all right. I will sleep well tonight.

Paid 80+40.

rajjnu
19-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Can I have the location thanks :)

wondergirls
20-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Have not been going there for a while...

Any good recommendations beside the chio syt zhang shao han look-alike? :D

ken088
24-05-2010, 05:16 PM
hi bro can pm me the ctc and add tks a lot

Yamashita
30-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Dear Bro TS,

Could you pm me the address.

Really appreciately it alot!

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu! m(_ _)m

ziggyjee
31-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Can any bros pass me the ctc thanks

pakpak
05-06-2010, 05:02 PM
bro can pm me with the ctc n location pls.... nid gd massage!!! thanks

iras
06-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Not open for a week liao.

drunken
06-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Not open for a week liao.

they are having some renovation... going to open soon

webtelor
07-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi bro, care to share the location and ctc

CLee2
23-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Went to this place recently, hoping to find the famous Lili.

However it seems although the place has closed down. Can TS or anyone else confirm this ? If yes, where has Lili gone to ?

CLee2

ChaosTheory
23-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Hey bros - the place has reopened! Haven't had a chance to go as yet but if anyone has, please post FR!

joemarieg
23-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Can you share the location
Thanks

roshan88888
23-09-2010, 10:12 PM
hey bro can provide me the contact pls?tq

popee16
24-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Went to this place recently, hoping to find the famous Lili.

However it seems although the place has closed down. Can TS or anyone else confirm this ? If yes, where has Lili gone to ?

CLee2

Already closed

dickmaster
09-04-2012, 12:03 AM
This place is back in business with a new name . Went there this weekend. there was a lady at reception, asked her the damages and she quoted 50 for 1hr massage and 75 for 90 mins msg+body scrub. Opted for the latter, the masseuse comes and escorts me to the room. she is rather thin and i'd rate her a 6 in the looks department. Boobs would probably be an A leaning towards B. She proceeds to take me to the room upstairs (it has a shower cubicle) and leaves me to get undressed. so i strip to my bday suit and wear the towel and wait for her. she arrive a while later and lays the plastic mat on the bed after which i lie down.. she starts with a good scrub from my foot and slowly works up 2 my butt and properly scrubs my butt cheeks,after the back is done i turn around..she loosely drapes the towel on my dick and as part of the scrubbing it moves up a bit leaving my erect dick showing,she didnt mind.also, she doesnt mind pressing her body against ur hands when she massages.after the scrub is done , she asks me to take shower and leaves the room. after thts done,she comes back and proceeds with massage..starts with neck and upper back first . pretty strong & firm massage which is the way i like it..then she takes of the towel ,exposing my butt..and again she does a good massage there..kneading the cheeks .after the butt she moves the foot and slowly works up to my groin..by this time i'm having erections on and off..so sometimes she touches my dick (this hpnd probably around 6-7 times). Then she asks to turn and my dick is like a flag pole..she doesnt even bother to cover it :) she asks if i want HJ, i say not today, she looked a bit disappointed but then regained composure and finishes the massage. she complains she gets only $10 from the spa for massage and she makes extra by providing extras (hj 50$) and she says i've to give her $20 in tips. Now, I'd decided to give her tips during the massage itself, but her plainly asking for it didnt go well with me. In the end i gave her $15 . after i got dressed and was ready to leave, she held my dick and said, next time need to massage that :)

She is from PRC and her name starts M (didnt get the rest). She knows massage,i give her that and with the exception of asking for tips, her attitude is good

ben25
09-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Bro nice fr can share location thks

xiaohhh
09-04-2012, 03:21 PM
HI Bro,
mind sharing the location .Thanks

Cbcktfbbs
09-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Bro pls pm me location thx