PDA

View Full Version : Bad experienced at NIVEA BEAUTY HOUSE

09takashi
18-02-2010, 01:18 AM
NIVEA BEAUTY HOUSE
Bedok South Ave 3 Blk 158 #01-587
Tel : 90758553

yesterday morning i was at my girlfriend's Grandma funeral At bedok area , i was having a very bad backache as i stay awake for the whole night accompany my girlfriend , so i send afew pm to some of the SBF bro for contact on genuine massage without special . but non of the SBF bro reply . so i told my girlfriend's dad about my backache , he told me in bedok area got provide massage can be found on New paper . so i look through and got the contact . i call them up and told the lady over the phone that i need a massage for my back pain , she say all her girl were well train in massage and i can just drop by without appointment . so i fast hand fast leg reach there within 15 mins . again i told the lady at the counter that i was looking for genuine massage without special she say no problem . up front i pay her $30 for entry fee . went in the room to get undress . first thing i saw was the bed sheet and pillow case was dirty so i told lady about it she say new bed sheet and pillow case not dry yet so i LL because of my back pain cant been bother so much .

so i lay down on the bed facing up , this Chinese lady who dress like going to KTV to work sit beside me start to massage my left hand , before i could even open my mouth to tell her about my backache she ask me want special or not , so i told her i don't need , she don't even to bother straight away telling me Fj $100 , bj $70 and HJ $50 , and i tell her i don't need any of your service she say if i dont need any of her service she don't get to earn any money , so i tell her i give you $20 for your message you provide she say OK , after about 15 mins or so she say she got other client coming and the massage service was over . i was so piss off i told everyone in the shop about my complain but Na bother about it . so i left the place with a angry man and the girl who massage me got the face to ask for $20 . i give her $10 and drive away .

So i guess with any SBF bro was looking for Sex can just drop by the place . other then that i think you better look else where .

nokia6i00
18-02-2010, 01:25 AM
this not a place for genuine massage
:D
i see there is addr, and also phone no.on top left corner..

and u say..

"So i guess with any SBF bro was looking for Sex can just drop by the place . other then that i think you better look else where .
so u asking ppl to visit them if want sex??/
just asking, no offence.
after attending "white" should not go to this type of place , will clashed..
so u haved clashed with her.

09takashi
18-02-2010, 01:36 AM
phone number i got it from adpost as i did a search on the net when there was no phone number provide on the newspaper .

as for " so u asking ppl to visit them if want sex " yes that is what i mean if you were staying around the area and you are farking horny no need to go to town to look for sex , you can just drop by the place .

as for "white" clashing with her i got wash with flower before i left the funeral .

lighthouse81
18-02-2010, 02:16 AM
how about visiting before going to "white"? :P
Anyone abstain during cny?

handcell
18-02-2010, 05:56 AM
bro ... tis place change names a few times liaoz ....

xqlover
05-03-2010, 11:45 AM
This kind of place especially advertise in new paper how can be clean. If want clean and good massage can try the loy krathong at geylang, can't remember the actual address. They do proper Thai massage, step on you, lift you up (the body, not the brother) types.

As for this place, been there donkey years ago, surprise it still exist. First time had a MILF, second time got an elephant! Aiyoh, anyone know if there are any good stock there?

monster98
05-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Aiyoh, anyone know if there are any good stock there?

Saw a sweet late twenties PRC wearing mini-skirt walking up the staircase. Good figure... Tempted to go after her but too bad as me staying next to this block....Go up only sure mati.. :D