PDA

View Full Version : En Xuan with her own weebly – super accurate photos, so you decide

poonani
17-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Was feeling horny 2nd day, but even though some of the hotter FL said they would work over the long weekend, all not available. Started surfing on adpost, but the session was so good, I googled her name to see if there were any previous FRs and came upon this weebly:

Fantasy come true girl enxuan - Home (http://enxuanbaby.weebly.com/)

No PMs please – the contact is on the weebly. I like this system – direct advertising – it is a punter’s market. Kudos to the handling agent.

The facts:

Name: En Xuan

Look: 7 / 10 to 8 / 10 for face (some OKTs would rate her 9 / 10. Will not reject when at your door.)

Body: Photos are super accurate. Past shoulder length hair, soft, natural B+ / C- breasts, lovely pink nipples. Only flaw with big breasted girls, she has a tummy.

Cunt: Average density pubes, but labia is hairless, and the overall package (with the lips) is surprisingly very beautiful. KY encouraged wet, clean, no smell. As tight as expected. Very beautiful, well-shaped ass. View from fucking from behind can make you cum.

Service: Soft, sensual (no hard-core suction), excellent blow (no bare-back). A little passive in fucking, but all positions possible. Fake moaning, but good enough.

Price: $80. Not pushing you to try, but if like me, you see the photo and need to fuck her, trust me – the photos are real.

jeesiaosiao
17-02-2010, 12:37 PM
nice recommendation!

hotshots
17-02-2010, 01:01 PM
poonani bro great gem here. is it at hotel or does en xuan has her own room?

ahl30ng
17-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Tasty!!!!!!! Thumbs up! ....

Camp for FR

tukimin11
17-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Just called... Good business for her... booked till evening for the day... Forgot to ask what the $80 includes.....

Operates in hotel.... the usual practice

any review on what her speciality is?

spidery
17-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Wah!!! SYT leh... with Big Neh Neh leh!!! Wah...
Thanks man bro...
Bro Tukimin u fast hand fast leg leh... i also tot of booking today Evening de... haha

poonani
17-02-2010, 04:09 PM
To the 30 bros who PMed me.

[1] no PMs please

[2] it is actually only one click to her contact, instead of 30 taps to type a message to me.

pgyk
17-02-2010, 04:22 PM
She was also known as Rui Ling in other forum right ???

And ya, she is good, must try gem.

Happy Lunar New Year

Cheers
pgyk

skirtchaser639
17-02-2010, 04:31 PM
yup had tried her before, one of those real one from adposts
not slim type, bah bah baby fats, the melon quite big :D
from my sexxion, after i unload, she still damn horny
wants me to finger fuck her till she release, not everyday you get horny FL like that....lol

ahl30ng
17-02-2010, 05:06 PM
wants me to finger fuck her till she release, not everyday you get horny FL like that....lol

wah!!!!!! looks like she a super horny type.....

guess off day must try her liao

lomu
17-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Camping for FR :). Any bros tried yet?

speed1016
17-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Direct marketing! Smart move. pretty cute pics too!

undefeated
17-02-2010, 06:55 PM
First off Kong Xi Fa Cai to all samsters. Thanks to bro Poonani's contact.

Was about to make appointment with some FL but thought of just looking through SBF in the morning, just for fun. Saw bro Poonani's posting and checked out her beebly. Wow! SYT with dua neh neh? Some more got contact..... Straight away sms her to make appointment and she told me she's free in the afternoon.

Due to some miscommunications she gave my slot to some others. Don't waste time leow, called her to clarify matters. She told me what time she'll be free so I proceeded to the location, found a coffee shop to have a drink and wait. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, smsed her to ask for timing. Half an hour later she'll be free so ok lah, proceed to the designated love nest.

Reached the love nest and got a room after a short wait. Wah lao eh, so many people no need to work and come out to bonk ah...hmmm.....Went to the room and smsed her the number. After a short while she appeared at the door. Looks wise, slightly different from her weebly shot. Guess those are heavy makeup shots and she didn't put on as much makeup now. But still quite syt lah, very petite sized girl. we chatted for a while about the miscommunication, for me I guess it's also to break the ice bah. But she's quite a friendly girl so no need too much time and effort to break the ice. She suggested we go bathe and so we both stripped down. I think she's a c cupper and got little bit of tummy. However she's not fat so overall still ok. Bathe was sop but she did rabba me a bit with her melons, twice I think.

Dried myself and waited for her to finish. She came out with a cup of water.... hmmm...... She started catbath on me and she did use a bit of water to do so. However the water is not very warm so can't really feel the effect, but I guess I appreciate her effort bah? Short while later she capped me to BJ. Asked whether does she BBBJ and she politely said "no". Ok lah, no fish prawn also good right? BBBJ was also SOP, nothing to shout about. After a while she asked whether do I want her on top. I said ok lah. So she rode cowgirl. After a few pumps she pulled my hand. I guess she wants me to get up and pump her bah? Ok lah, sat up and pumped her. However, this position is quite siong, especially for fat guys like me. So changed position but I guess I'm too tired and mini me just refused to "grow up". So she suggested to HJ me until I come and can COB. So she applied some KY on mini me and HJ until I cummed on her boobs. Would have preferred to finished off in bonking position but what to do? Mini me not co-operative......

She suggested that I rest for a while before I go wash up and she went ahead to wash up. After she finished she came out and got dressed. Guess I'll have to wash up myself lah. After finishing I came out and she's all dressed and ready to go. Got her message and paid her and said "bye bye".

Here's my honest ratings for En Xuan:

BJ: 5/10 (Not exactly the best I've had)
HJ: 6/10
Painting/Fingering: Tried fingering but seems like she don't allow so didn't force
CIM/COF/COB/AR/AJ: COB ok, the rest didn't ask
GFE: 5/10 (Maybe her business very good so didn't really spend time to build up GF feeling bah?)
Massage: No massage
If you think my FR was helpful please up my points so that I can continue to get contacts from other bros and write FR's, thank you.

SaintArc
17-02-2010, 11:29 PM
tried sms twice but no reply...

superman67
18-02-2010, 07:30 PM
1stly thanks bro poonani for the ctc, didn't know her ctc is actually stated at her weebly pic..:D pm already then realised..Tried her yesterday overall sexxion was great, we can click quite well, she really quite a sweet syt.She told me she was from adpost previously.
Below are my ratings for her:
Look:7.5/10(sweet syt)
Skin: 8/10(very fair & soft)
Cat bath:7/10(she luvs to lick my small nips)
BJ: 7/10 (she blow quite long for me)
Frenching: Nil
Painting: Nil
Fingering: yes(I manage to make her wet after rubbing her small cherry)
Pussy:8/10(really wet & tight)
FJ: 7/10(bonk her her 2 positions)
GFE: 7/10 (Got abit of KC..can click well, quite chatty)
RTF: Yes.When I need syt TLC..:D

qi_ko_pei
18-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Bro Superman, so u paid $80 all in? :D

Big-bang
19-02-2010, 02:50 AM
Jus kena 'fly aero plane' by this lass, I had an appointment with her at 10.30pm but she kept me waiting for an hour before telling me that she's having a tummy ache hence had to cancel my appointment! :mad: Absolutely pissed off with this gal, it turned out she was having her supper around that time judging from the sms exchange with her.:eek:

I'm an understanding chap; I mean if she had told me that she was going to have supper first, I would have re-scheduled my slot instead of just waiting there aimlessly like a dumb ass. Crap! She didn't even bother to apologize to me till later. I sincerely hope that no other Bros will have to go through this SHIT like me!

Sighz! Really missed those good old glory days at the Geylang lorongs! :(

1tigerboy
19-02-2010, 03:07 AM
Poor thing bro. Get use to it, better got a backup next time. Sorry to hear that

Jus kena 'fly aero plane' by this lass, I had an appointment with her at 10.30pm but she kept me waiting for an hour before telling me that she's having a tummy ache hence had to cancel my appointment! :mad: Absolutely pissed off with this gal, it turned out she was having her supper around that time judging from the sms exchange with her.:eek:

I'm an understanding chap; I mean if she had told me that she was going to have supper first, I would have re-scheduled my slot instead of just waiting there aimlessly like a dumb ass. Crap! She didn't even bother to apologize to me till later. I sincerely hope that no other Bros will have to go through this SHIT like me!

Sighz! Really missed those good old glory days at the Geylang lorongs! :(

iluvz2zzz
19-02-2010, 04:11 AM
went down at the arranged time and when i reached,she sms me "how about tomorrow?" i was like omg...spend time go down leh,so i put all my communication skills to use and sms her like mad...20-30mins of cheena sms,i managed to turn her around and invited her up for a chat in the room...she told me she had a tummyache,ate le medicine...that's why wanna retire for the night,but diew...I AM THERE LE,how can let her retire?lol we chatted for quite awhile as i wanna be a gentleman ma,ppl tummyache lei:p

below is my humble FR:

looks: 6/10 (by my own standard,oops:p)
body: 7/10 (has tummy,but still ok la)
painting: 7.5/10 (buay pai,makes those little moans while licking...shiok)
Frenching: cannot,she dont want:(
BJ: 7/10 (BJ is quite ok,but when she lick my head with her tongue...wah really wan burst)
GFE: 8/10 (v chatty and easy to get close)
FJ/Service: 8/10 (quite obliging,moans in pace with your pumping...hehe ah ah ah ahhhhhhhh)
RTF: nope, will always try new de ^_^
Dmg: 80/1/1 (room not included,but she got bring caps...hiak hiak)

Just to fill you bros in,she prefers to service those under 35yrs old de...coz she say those above 35yrs old too laojiao and v rough with her,so if u all visit her treat her with TLC k?she din mention about races though...

PS:had a tough time callin her,so try smsin her...cheena de,i tried angmoh sms but ji tao no reply.have fun bros!happy CNY!!!!!

ice78
19-02-2010, 06:49 AM
hi bro

try her yesterday night...
was a bit attitude on sms..
overall still ok... maybe today was too tired for her..
never do much on bbbj....:(

Was feeling horny 2nd day, but even though some of the hotter FL said they would work over the long weekend, all not available. Started surfing on adpost, but the session was so good, I googled her name to see if there were any previous FRs and came upon this weebly:

Fantasy come true girl enxuan - Home (http://enxuanbaby.weebly.com/)

No PMs please – the contact is on the weebly. I like this system – direct advertising – it is a punter’s market. Kudos to the handling agent.

The facts:

Look: 7 / 10 to 8 / 10 for face (some OKTs would rate her 9 / 10. Will not reject when at your door.)

Body: Photos are super accurate. Past shoulder length hair, soft, natural B+ / C- breasts, lovely pink nipples. Only flaw with big breasted girls, she has a tummy.

Cunt: Average density pubes, but labia is hairless, and the overall package (with the lips) is surprisingly very beautiful. KY encouraged wet, clean, no smell. As tight as expected. Very beautiful, well-shaped ass. View from fucking from behind can make you cum.

Service: Soft, sensual (no hard-core suction), excellent blow (no bare-back). A little passive in fucking, but all positions possible. Fake moaning, but good enough.

Price: $80. Not pushing you to try, but if like me, you see the photo and need to fuck her, trust me – the photos are real.

toughnut69
19-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Had a session with enxuan yesterday.

1st impression, she looks much much better in her photos, so a bit disappointed already.

However, was perked up by her bubbly character.

Had some small chat with her , but when she stripped, big tummy and a pair of not so big tits which are so different from the photos... haizzzzz

She brought a cup of hot water to get me a BJ with CD, no bbbj.

She blew for about 2-3 minutes and she signalled for my turn to enter her.

Tried to kiss her tits and she tried to push me away.... I was like WTF

No painting allowed, no french, already very pissed off.

When entering her, she complained pain and after only about 4-5mins, she asked me why so long.....

Wah lau, no mood already, did her in a few more position and fired off.

Looks: 6
Figure: 34B-29-34 (do not expect the kind of tits u see in her pics)
BJ: 6
FJ: 5 (but quite tight)
Frenching: Not allowed
Painting: Not allowed
Damage: $80
RTF: No way jose

But to be fair to her, some brothers might have different treatment or she no mood yesterday, or maybe i am not her cup of tea....

Anyway, i would like to thank TS for his effort for recommending FLs for the benefit of samsters.

aries
19-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Seems like this girl is full of atitude. Better give her a miss & wait for a more positve FR. if this continues, think she will have to start a new thread with a new identity....:D

superman67
19-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Yes bro qi ko pei damage is 80/1/1..long time never see u..miss u leh..

hunterhi
19-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Wa, superman67, u fly here again? :p

Yes bro qi ko pei damage is 80/1/1..long time never see u..miss u leh..

sl135831
19-02-2010, 11:58 PM
You dont really know who is giving a real FR? Now good FR treat it with a pinch of salt and bad FR is more real.

dont have to agree :D

i1papaya
20-02-2010, 12:19 AM

Bro skirtchaser,

I agree with you. She is damn horny. :D

This was my pass posting with her...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3615592-post83.html

From her recent photos, she looks slim down leh.
She worth at least a bonk.:D

raidz80
20-02-2010, 02:18 AM
wah.... anymore FR? :(

Magicflute
25-02-2010, 10:34 AM
thanks bro poonani for pointing to En Xuan's website and got her ctc. Tried her last night and had a great time. when she step into room, we hugged and she was so syt that i carried her up and simulated fuck with cloths on, took off her shorts and painted till she say itchy, by then wet liao and me hard too. proceeded to wash up together and again with soap simulated standing fuck while standing till can hear piak piak sound while didi rubbing meimei, very shiok. dried up and proceeded to bed and rubbed her clit. she so horny she rub herself while i finger fuck her meimei till she earthquake. wah liao juice dripping all over my finger. next used my didi to tease her meimei on outside until i cannot tahan. cap and fuck. first cowgirl with some boob sucking, then half sit, then missionary, then doggie, then KaPow! and then still pump till half soft. satisfied. showered and chatted on bed and compared fucking pointers. she is one horny, chatty gal.
Below are my ratings for her:
Look:8/10(sweet syt with some uneven teeth, just like japanese)
Skin: 8/10(very fair, smooth & soft. cannot get enough)
Body: 7/10 (a little plump than photo but still good and kawaii)
Cat bath:7/10(she lick my small nips)
BJ: 7/10 (she blow with hot water also)
Frenching: Nil
Painting: a little
Fingering: yes(finger fuck too for me)
Pussy:8/10(really wet & tight, got cunt-fu one, dont play play)
FJ: 7/10(many positions for me, if you can tahan)
GFE: 8/10 (a little KC..can click well, chatty)
DMG: 80 + 10 tip (not including rm and cd)
RTF: Yes.

jeesiaosiao
25-02-2010, 12:35 PM
bonk bonk bonk FRs!

sexy siah!

SaintArc
25-02-2010, 01:16 PM
sms her but no reply

Dopod838Pro
25-02-2010, 02:01 PM
sms her but no reply
she might b busy bonking lor