PDA

View Full Version : Who is tired after long sexual intercourse session?

SEX EMPEROR
15-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Recently, i feel very tired and really give up for sex....i have beening bonking my two gals for the past 2 weeks...yes everyday till last nite....let say 14 days..each day a shot....but there is a few occasion 3 shots....total ard 22-25 shots...

My two gal are the type who make me horny everytime even i was tried but i try very hard to errect to complete the mission. moreover i know many bro here asked me to rest for a few days then bonked again..but the pro is they are ToO seductive liao...nw even on the street chio babes naked infront of me, i also need sometime to foreplay inorder to penatrate well to enjoy...yah cannot enjoy the kick" of rape!

Moreover,everytime with the two gals i did not use condom thus suffered a bit of redness btw my foreskin...i wonder how come they not tired one meh??? my longest record bonking excluding foreplay is abt 40mins...wow lan leh, my gf's stamina powerful seah...after 10 mins foreplay and 40 mins bonking, she asked for more....means let give me rest 10 mins to continue again...me even tired also fulfill her wish but end up bonking another 40 mins to cme and oni cme a bit....furthermore great pain in my back and kidney area....i wonder samsters here got this kind of experience??? nevertheless, i will be seeing a doctor soon..better dun play play...

Last, those samsters who like to give comments are welcome but those try to be funny or find flame wars one...pse create a new thread to do so...thank you!

MrDevil
16-03-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
Recently, i feel very tired and really give up for sex....i have beening bonking my two gals for the past 2 weeks...yes everyday till last nite....let say 14 days..each day a shot....but there is a few occasion 3 shots....total ard 22-25 shots...

My two gal are the type who make me horny everytime even i was tried but i try very hard to errect to complete the mission. moreover i know many bro here asked me to rest for a few days then bonked again..but the pro is they are ToO seductive liao...nw even on the street chio babes naked infront of me, i also need sometime to foreplay inorder to penatrate well to enjoy...yah cannot enjoy the kick" of rape!

Moreover,everytime with the two gals i did not use condom thus suffered a bit of redness btw my foreskin...i wonder how come they not tired one meh??? my longest record bonking excluding foreplay is abt 40mins...wow lan leh, my gf's stamina powerful seah...after 10 mins foreplay and 40 mins bonking, she asked for more....means let give me rest 10 mins to continue again...me even tired also fulfill her wish but end up bonking another 40 mins to cme and oni cme a bit....furthermore great pain in my back and kidney area....i wonder samsters here got this kind of experience??? nevertheless, i will be seeing a doctor soon..better dun play play...

Last, those samsters who like to give comments are welcome but those try to be funny or find flame wars one...pse create a new thread to do so...thank you!

I know a bro who booked an average 15 round a week for few months continously, I guess if you are bonking at this rate, you could have suffered impotent. Give Magix a try, it will revitalise you.

jon2000sg
16-03-2004, 02:41 AM

maybe kena a spell?
you must live up to your name!
if not downgrade to prince lo....

perrymason32
16-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Actually, age and general fitness has something to do with this kind of thing.

They can ask for more because: 1) you're probably doing most of the work, 2) they don't do it every day but every other day (according to your account) so they get days off.

See how lah in your case. Will you get better with time as you continue to do this or grow more tired? Another week or few more days like this and if you still grow more tired and exhausted—then take a break lah.

--perry

SEX EMPEROR
16-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
I know a bro who booked an average 15 round a week for few months continously, I guess if you are bonking at this rate, you could have suffered impotent. Give Magix a try, it will revitalise you.

My friend try this stuff before, he told me to0 powerful liao if weak heart ppl sure kena heart attack or high blood pressure moreover will lead to kidney failure if there is side-effect. Anyway thanks for yr recommand but i have seen a doctor and i was given some antibotic to resume my health.

SEX EMPEROR
16-03-2004, 11:50 AM
For age no problem but they always want me to service them. Both are very wild type.....nowsdays, i need more time in foreplay more than 10mins or even longer to erect. Sometime, it also a good thing, put down everything and slowly enjoy but your partner must patient for the whole process.

Originally posted by perrymason32
Actually, age and general fitness has something to do with this kind of thing.

They can ask for more because: 1) you're probably doing most of the work, 2) they don't do it every day but every other day (according to your account) so they get days off.

See how lah in your case. Will you get better with time as you continue to do this or grow more tired? Another week or few more days like this and if you still grow more tired and exhausted—then take a break lah.

--perry

easyeasy
16-03-2004, 05:15 PM
My friend try this stuff before, he told me to0 powerful liao if weak heart ppl sure kena heart attack or high blood pressure moreover will lead to kidney failure if there is side-effect. Anyway thanks for yr recommand but i have seen a doctor and i was given some antibotic to resume my health.

your friend confirm magix will lead to kidney failure???

SEX EMPEROR
16-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by easyeasy
your friend confirm magix will lead to kidney failure???

Please read carefully....i said "IF" there is side-effect!

newyorker88
16-03-2004, 07:12 PM

Anti-biotics are not to revistalise health, they are to kill off germs.
THey cannot destory virus as well.

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 01:18 AM

hahahaha... we do have some bros on mild high blood pressure on regular consumption, have been healtier than ever from the regular sexercise that he got. I am more worried he suffered heart attack from the excitement from his gal than from Magix.

AVIATION
24-03-2004, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
[B]Recently, i feel very tired and really give up for sex....i have beening bonking my two gals for the past 2 weeks...yes everyday till last nite....let say 14 days..each day a shot....but there is a few occasion 3 shots....total ard 22-25 shots...

I think you are getting into impotency stage. since U claim that U are not old..............so Change your Fuc*ing name to sex- chicks.................my advice........hehehe;)

LEE76
24-03-2004, 03:10 PM
If you don't mind, we can share your job :D