PDA

View Full Version : Sheila

mugger
15-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Sorry to post this thread but am looking to find out if the infamous Sheila is still working - she is the one who gives the best BBBJ with CIM

Thanks

raven2822
15-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Maybe you can find her in the "jungle".....Please give more info if you want better reply..

noppensg
15-03-2004, 10:30 AM
I think he is referring to the one working at ex-Delight now Daijiko HC. Not sure if she is still there but wjy don't you just pick up the phone, press 8 buttons and the answer is there!

ugaia
15-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Sometimes you cannot do that as another girl by the name of Sheila may be there. So even if the recep says they have, but you are not getting the original Sheila, then how?

So, your method not very good leh.

Ugaia

mugger
15-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Sorry, did not know that she was so unknown. From my information, she is early 30s Eurasian ladybreast size B/handful. She does BBBJ with CIM and then swallows the load. Previous posts on her have always rated her very highly for BBBJ but can't seem to find her posts anymore. I wondering if she working in former IP?

Travelman
15-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by mugger
Sorry, did not know that she was so unknown. From my information, she is early 30s Eurasian ladybreast size B/handful. She does BBBJ with CIM and then swallows the load. Previous posts on her have always rated her very highly for BBBJ but can't seem to find her posts anymore. I wondering if she working in former IP?

she is now at Riverview Health centre (Riverview Hotel 5th Floor)

jobloggs4
16-03-2004, 12:32 AM
I tried her about 2 years back at Dajiko. Service-wise not bad, but too professional, and try to lead too much. But the worse is when I checked my wallet and found $50 less in there. I had just withdrawn money before that, so I know how many $50 notes I have in my wallet. So that was the last time I saw her. Good riddance.

noppensg
16-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by ugaia
Sometimes you cannot do that as another girl by the name of Sheila may be there. So even if the recep says they have, but you are not getting the original Sheila, then how?

So, your method not very good leh.

Ugaia

Let me teach you. If you are not a regular there, pretend to be one. Ask if Sheila is STILL working there, confirm with the recept that is the Sheila who has been working there for over 10 years. Nothing wrong to ask more.

Looksee
16-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
Let me teach you. If you are not a regular there, pretend to be one. Ask if Sheila is STILL working there, confirm with the recept that is the Sheila who has been working there for over 10 years. Nothing wrong to ask more.

Bro

You are too helpful, I normally don't bother with people who doubt me.

BTW I've "retired" from the HC scene for quite a while now, you?

regards

DumbAss
16-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

regards
R U retiring from PRC too?

noppensg
16-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Bro

regards

Well, me struggling with life as you know. So i think one good deed a day may help me to acculumate fortune and good luck. You still swimming among the fishes in the China Sea?

mino5010
22-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Sheila - jawanese gal

massage : 6/10 (hard massage)
followed by soft massage...hope u guys know the feeling of fingering all over the body

bbbj:8/10 (nice sucking almost swallow...but not swallow..she said used towel to spit)
fj: never tried
over all friendly

ChemicalAli
23-03-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by mugger
Sorry to post this thread but am looking to find out if the infamous Sheila is still working - she is the one who gives the best BBBJ with CIM

Thanks

She is at Riverview, 5 floor.Known by the name of Sarah. She claims that she works only part time, mostly alternate nights. She claims that she was once kept therefore out of circulation.

She is the one with the cocked eye, right? Very famous during her hey days at Daichi Hotel Harbour View but in the 1990s.

Please see this link, for a better enjoyment of her bbbj:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16194&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Looksee
23-03-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by shagman69
R U retiring from PRC too?

Bro

Still active with PRC but less travelling nowadays.

When are we having our drink?

regards

Looksee
23-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
Well, me struggling with life as you know. So i think one good deed a day may help me to acculumate fortune and good luck. You still swimming among the fishes in the China Sea?

Bro

Life is as usual for me. When can we meet for kopi? SMS me.

regards

noppensg
23-03-2004, 08:47 AM
Bro

Life is as usual for me. When can we meet for kopi? SMS me.

regards

So early browsing the forum already? I am busy lately, will let you know when the time is ripe. Btw, our "lover" has gone missing.

Have a nice day!

DumbAss
23-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Bro

Still active with PRC but less travelling nowadays.

When are we having our drink?

regards
going down town next week. I will call you once my appt confirmed.

Dens_Services
05-10-2004, 09:47 PM
I was given a FL by the name of Sara last week and have made contact with her.

From the same source, i was also made to understand that she is also working part time at a Health Centre at Riverview Hotel.
This point i did not mentoned to her as i just wanted to see if she is really able to be booked out of her working place.

It is interesting to note that she is actually also known as Sheila at this place as was told by the counter today. (5 Oct 04)

And was really surprised that she has been in biz for more than 10 years??!!??

Was rather sure that there MUST be something written about this lady.....

And true enough, all the very interesting FRs are all here....
Must thank the beauty and efficiency of modern technology for us guys to enjoy one of the oldest trade in the world!!! ;-)

Nice to know that there are many true FRs and lots of information, if one is just willing to do a quick search and spend some time reading.

Bing THANK YOU to one and all :-)

Cheers,

Den

Mich0088
02-07-2008, 05:04 AM
:eek:
Looking for PRC MILFs?
why not try tarma wif sisters!!!!!!

I have recently try a pair and promise FR and help them post and share with bros theirs' excellent service.
(Used to be models during their young days)

Below are the ratings;

Milf #1
Name: Ping Guo (apple)
Looks: 6.0/10 (for those not looking for looks)
Boobs: B cups
BBBJ: 9.5/10
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 9/10

Milf #2
Name: DragonFruit
Looks: 8/10 look pretty
Boobs: B cups
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 9/10

Damage for ;

Tarma @ 110/2 each/2hrs (book ur own room and bring ur own CD)
Apple: 60/2shots/2hrs
Banana: 60/2shots/2hrs

Pls PM me if interested. @ Hummmmmmmm (http://fruitbasket30s.blogspot.com/)
rememeber to up my points if satisfied.

Sharing is blessing!!

Cheers Bros.