PDA

View Full Version : Deep throat ?

Kinetics
11-02-2010, 09:13 AM
What is the difference between Deep throat and the normal BJ ? Am curious and would like to get the definition correct. Thanks !:confused:

Bangster
11-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Deep throat is an advanced skill in BJ.

yang punk
11-02-2010, 10:50 AM
First your dick got to be long enough...then you fuck her throat like you would her cunt!:o

mr nice guy
11-02-2010, 12:24 PM
wow.. deepthroat.. i believe its every guy fantasy..

only sexperienced and daring ladies will do that as it can make them gag..:eek:

wah, gag... syiok.. then all the saliva and puke coming out.. brutal!!

imagine a gerl you like ( my sis in law ), kneels down in front of you,, look you in the eyes.. and start taking it deep.. ahhhhhhhh!!

sorry have to stop before i burst.. hahaha

freezetheDB
11-02-2010, 12:30 PM
deepthroat is best when CIM.

itsmyfault
11-02-2010, 12:54 PM
so its more like ur bonking in her mouth?

2003_newbie
11-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information to Bob Woodward of the The Washington Post about the involvement of United States President Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. The scandal would eventually lead to the resignation of President Nixon as well as prison terms for White House Chief of Staff H. R. Haldeman, G. Gordon Liddy, Egil Krogh, White House Counsel Charles Colson and John Dean, and presidential adviser John Ehrlichman.

slider_72
11-02-2010, 05:24 PM
And Deep Throat was what Monica didn't perform on Bill in the Oval Office, otherwise there shouldn't be any stains on the navy blue dress.

j0ey
11-02-2010, 06:48 PM
fuck her throat till she gags. my girl love doing this.

Kacau Man
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
The word Deep throat means right in the throat. The pathway when you sollow food after you have chew in your mouth is call throat. So is it school holiday now?

Johnston
11-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Deep throat is the technique involve when a gal sucks your dicky in much deeper than normal, bypassing the mouth and entering the actual throat. This is an learned/accquired skill as normally you do not insert things into your throat and keep them there :rolleyes: you can try this with an sausage the next time and see how far u can insert it in..

Of course, it requires a dicky of sufficient size in the firs place....

Deep Throat was also the Codec name of Grey Fox, Teh Stealth NinJa LOl in MGS. :rolleyes: