PDA

View Full Version : A school Affair - the toilet (real story) ep1

warlord77
08-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Here goes just wanted to share this with you all a true story about myself, still in a tertiary school, wanted to tell this story to someone but just could not why not make it online, and write here where i found some relaxation after 2 bonking sessions over the weekend.

FRs:
<<YUKA>> @ SYT @ Speak Chinese!!! (Arrive 02/02/2010) (http://www.myokt.com/Forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5a84e92e89dbf5ae77602302f9c1b4 70&topic=14.0)

Hentai Secondary School (10am-3.30am daily) SMS Principal @ 91234468 &bull; View topic - Naomi (All Rounder SYT!!) PROMO $109 LAST DAY!! (http://forum.hentaisch.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1160)

and the threads i created were to find someone close to home.

My story is about a threesome a very hot chio bu Jamie features seriosuly look alot like fiona xie but with a more syt look because younger and my girlfriend Valerie now ex not real names still respect both of them, it all started out on a stressful project, both of them were teaming up with me on this new project, cause nobody wanted to choose their own groups so the damn lecturer just call out names, straight to the point, was doing our project at a bench late one night.

My girlfriend was sitting in front of me and jamie was sitting beside me, i kept looking at jamie while doing the project because she was just a stunner, hoping that i will not get caught luckily half the time my girlfriend was looking down on the project paper, manage to even peep through her v shape blouse it was dark so could only see partially her well shaped breast, the shape of it made my didi stand real hard, while doing our project i felt a hand slowly touching my jeans i thought it was my girlfriend and i looked down it was jamie's hand. after awhile she was writing something and putting her hands away. after awhile she said she need to go to the toilet, i received an sms while she was away,

It was jamie, my girl friend asked me who was it but i just said my aunt, jamie smsed me to meet her in the toilet, since it was late i assumed there was no one or she needed help but my mind was thinking she needed something else, i gave an excuse to my girlfriend to get a drink, went to the girls toilet knocked at it first, jamie opened the door, she slowly just approach me and started grapping my groin and started kissing me at this point my mind was just wanting to bonk her who cares at the spur of the moment. she started kissing my lips and we went to a cubicle and lock it, she just was so hot, and sexy she slowly unbuttong the button on my jeans and unzip it, slowly stroking my didi she started licking my balls slowly and gently, my hotdog kept bouncing she was so good, she started on my didi gently slowly stroking it with one hand and started licking the tip, slowly entering her soft lips into my whole didi was going crazy, she started slow than a up and down motion her tongue just kept wagging, her saliva slowly dripped to the floor, was about to explode her big eyeswas staring at me me she was doing some ah ah sound but the sound waves were blocked by my dick, after roughly about 3 minutes i was about to explode, i warned her softly i was going to cum but she would not listen, her pace just fasten out at the peak her face was red and so horny i could not take it i shoot my load into her mouth some on her face because she retracted my penis the moment i cum, so some of it was in her mouth and some on the face, she spit the cum in her mouth inside the toilet bowl and clean her face with the toilet paper,she went ou guggled her mouth and washed her face and walked out of the toilet leaving me behind to wash up.

To be continued....
message me or up my rep if you like this first part of my real life sotry please and thank you, will continue if response is good. see ya !
Enjoy life as much as i can now!! :)

stupendous
08-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Sounds promising. Please fill in the rest. Thanks.

warlord77
08-02-2010, 10:33 PM
the next episode a school affair - the walk home (real story) ep2
after good response!
a quick reply will do!
maybe writing here will be full time getting stories from friends after finishing my own story, will go on to another friends story got it out from him just today lol... after writing this post.
My friends story- my perverted friend - the car EP 1.
of course if only response is good!

Thanks for reading cheers!

tan707070
09-02-2010, 07:28 AM
what a watse never up her there :D

Rosicrucian
09-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Please continue.

Artic
09-02-2010, 02:13 PM
The end....:confused: :D

libertarian
09-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Hope your next episode is on the way.

Punder
09-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Dun keep us waiting too long! :)

Joris
09-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Nice one. Give us more:D

simple2kee
09-02-2010, 08:22 PM
interesting! hope to hear more from u. :)

warlord77
09-02-2010, 11:04 PM
A school affair - the walk home ep 2

Thanks bros for all your support, the wait is over, seriously was thinking whether to spice things up more by writing some fictional stuff, but what the heck than it will not be true to my readers and if its about sex and it is good you do not need to spice things up right? so whatever i am writing will be true maybe missing some details but will not any fictional stuff cheers, hope you guys like the next part,

Going back to the bench after washing up, seriously jamie was a really good actress, seriously i swear i always thought it only happens in tv dramas but no no, jamie was one good actress acted like nothing happen and i was scared my girlfriend with her sixth sense find out something was wrong, luckily nothing happen that day, in between discussion jamie seriously was playing around wiping her lips with her hand when my girlfriend was not looking, had to admit was thinking about the nice blow job.

after the project, we were on the way home by mrt my girlfriend alighted first while i continue the ride with jamie because my stop was two stops away from jamie's. guess what jamie ask me to walk her home i was wtf i want more but how am i going to explain to my girlfriend i will be out? you know girlfriends with always message or call me when you reach home... i quickly sms my girlfriend say remember the message my aunt send me earlier she wanted me to go to her house to help carry some stuff home. lucky me, at least got some proof(read part 1)...

skipping to the juicy part cause we were pretty much tcss till we were near a park, oddly no one was there that day we were looking out for cameras also lol, jamie was already starting to be naughty coming very near my face but not kissing me, think about it pretty girl doing that, she held my hand and bring me to a very dense bushy area in the park, she asked me whether i enjoyed my BJ just obviously it was good! than she continued than now its my turn, she was wearing a skirt that day with a v necked top, she slowly took off her safety short(for those that don know whats that, short shorts tocover the private parts more when wearing skirt) damn my heart was pumping,she slowly took off her lacey black panties, she slowly lifted up and down her skirt she was rather shy, she pull my hair and started kissing me first and ask me to knee down she than put my face to her pussy, was quite dark could not see the shape of her pussy put she was a little wet and sweaty at the side o her legs, her pussy was shaved could feel the sharp short hairs, i kissed her pussy and started licking slowly, the taste was a slight salty taste really could feel the juice pumping out slowly her pussy was wet and had a sweet perfume smell mayb anna swee, practically no other smell not foul (sprayed at her panties she told me this awhile later never asked the perfume name), at the start she was moaning softly and slowly,licking slowly she asked me to lick deeper as she pushed my head inwards, seriously at some point could mot breath, at some glance looking at her face with the dim light she was biting the lower part of her lips, i was so horny wanted to masturbate but did not because was just hinking of licking.

as i continued it felt as though she wanted to moan louder but she bite on her shirt because since it was still a public place, i slowly put one finger than the other inside her pussy while licking she was so wet and warm inside, my speed got faster and shwe was about to have an orgasm she was scoldin the f word on the verge of climaxing, F! F! than ah! she had an orgasm, i continued fingering her her body liked it she was still moaning as though she was still horny and really high, as she was asking me to stop i kept continuing until my hands were tired. seriously my fingers were damn wet, i tried to fling my hand and there were tiny drops of jamies juice flying around seriously.

After her nice orgasm she said how irritating i was continuing to make her high when she ask me to stop but she did admit she liked it, she continued seductively asking me if i would like to bonk her i was like wtf, sorry bros anti-climax here i said no cause no condom with me, she anyway said she was joking too. but do not worry bro i will get her pussy sooner or later in a later episode stay tuned.

to be continued....

some of you would want some real stories about my sex life with my own girlfriend no problem that will be in between some quickies and some tips maybe, sadly never ever thought of taking pics or videos before so cannot share any, but promise if any of my future girlfriends decide to break up with me ... hehe you guys will be in for a treat!!!

See ya next ep, only if with good response or else i will stop,
a school affair - masturbate on me!

warlord77
09-02-2010, 11:34 PM
EP 2 is out hope you guys will enjoy it, no fiction in my story all true, so bros out there if you read my story and feel horny or jerking off with my story, all you need to know everything is the truth and just release it and feel horny knowing someone out there is experiencing something sexual real, the next guy or gal might be you! :)

EP 3 out in 2 days if there is a good response cause kinda embarassing to tell this real story so need more support, thanks to those who read cheers!!

Aspiring real life (sexual) writer!

ranteo
10-02-2010, 02:58 AM
uh where's ep2 ah? you post under what name. cannot find leh.

warlord77
10-02-2010, 03:11 AM
Ep-2
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/168995-school-affair-walk-home-ep-2-a.html#post4561676

Levee2929
06-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Reminds me of my secondary school days.there was this girl called Shirley, she had a beautiful figure,I always fantasize her slim body.one day when I came to school early, she was masturbating alone in class. I too masturbated and eventually got caught by her. We confess our feelings to each other. We started kissing,followed by proceeding to the toilet where I ripped off her uniform, exposing her sweet b cup tits and hot figure. She was so shy then. I vigorously sucked on her nipples and then on her pussy. I still remember that her pussy juice was sweet.next, I deepthroat her and forced her to suck on my erected cock.i came into her mouth and she swallowed my cum.it was the first time for the both of us.from then on, we fucked for every single day, until exams came where we distanced from each other. It was wonderful to fuck Shirley, I love the part where I was about to cum, screaming " fuck you Shirley! I'm cumming....SHIRLEY!!!!....."