PDA

View Full Version : "Catchcheatingspouse.com.sg" advertisement on taxis

Owen7
06-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Ever see these adverts on Toyota Wish taxi bumpers ? WTF.....

KINGor75
06-02-2010, 03:09 PM
heard my fren say iphone got 1 application that can know the other iphone user location, his gf always use this to trace where he is, he damn du lan liao. difficult to makan mah..

jackbl
06-02-2010, 04:58 PM
heard my fren say iphone got 1 application that can know the other iphone user location, his gf always use this to trace where he is, he damn du lan liao. difficult to makan mah..

IF lidat, then no need to hire PI. Buy iphone will do. Can tell us more about this application in iphone?

risque
06-02-2010, 06:05 PM
If like that also possible then it becomes absolutely necessary to get rid of that phone.

self_reserved
06-02-2010, 06:19 PM
can help us ask your friend what is the name of the application?

as of now,i heard there isn't an application which is capable to trace others' location.

Owen7
06-02-2010, 06:36 PM
IP and 3G has made steal eat more difficult

sivinic
06-02-2010, 06:41 PM
bro i think you mean the mobile me application right it only show agar agar e area only! that is why i switch to omnia 2 instead of getting a iphone lols hope the link helps
Apple - New features make MobileMe the ultimate iPhone accessory. (http://www.apple.com/mobileme/whats-new/)

KINGor75
06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
can help us ask your friend what is the name of the application?

as of now,i heard there isn't an application which is capable to trace others' location.

confirm hav leh, once i was wif him and his gf send him a request then if my fren accept it his gf will be able to know his location, i saw it myself..

i think is thru GPS lah, and quite accurate leh, even not that accurate oso jialat mah, if u at geylang lor 6 and the hp show u at lor 18 she will still ask "WHY U AT GEYLANG"?????!!!!!!! but gd thing is u can chose not to accept the request so bo dai zhi loh... haha....

geckoSG
06-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Dun worry, I'm starting my advertising soon after chinese new year on buses.
Its called "AvoidBeingCaught.com.sg", watch out for it...

88fuck
06-02-2010, 10:41 PM

LOL! clever man... surely earn big bucks!

Rosicrucian
06-02-2010, 10:48 PM
This is what technology is all about.

papamia
06-02-2010, 11:37 PM
confirm hav leh, once i was wif him and his gf send him a request then if my fren accept it his gf will be able to know his location, i saw it myself..

i think is thru GPS lah, and quite accurate leh, even not that accurate oso jialat mah, if u at geylang lor 6 and the hp show u at lor 18 she will still ask "WHY U AT GEYLANG"?????!!!!!!! but gd thing is u can chose not to accept the request so bo dai zhi loh... haha....

the app is called HEYWAY ( Hey, Where Are You )

I saw my sister using this app to trace her frens , but mainly for FUn

kaninabe
06-02-2010, 11:40 PM
the app is called HEYWAY ( Hey, Where Are You )

I saw my sister using this app to trace her frens , but mainly for FUn
Is it free download ?

Johnston
07-02-2010, 01:42 AM
just FYI, i hear that Iphone embeds in all the peekture u take the GPS coordinate of where u take :rolleyes: Now next time can tiu u high high lo, when your OC discover your sexy pics in your IPHONE and go check it up on Google Earth ,'= CHAO CHEESEPIE why u take this pic in HOtel 81 >??? :D

Iphone = Crap Phone.

davelew1
07-02-2010, 02:14 PM
The app can b at app store for free.

Blue_gal
07-02-2010, 05:20 PM

LOL good one! :D

deca
08-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Sorry to burst ur bubbles but it looks like its open season for wives/GFs wanting to hunt down their hubbies.

Starhub has this thing called My Locator, trumped up as a value-added service. They are telling people that they can track their "children, elderly parents or even your domestic helper at all times." We of course know the underlying intent is more sinister!:mad:

It gets better - the charges to use this tracker: $3.21/mth for postpaid sim cards, $3/mth for prepaid. If you're on contract with Starhub? It's fuckin' free. Of course the usual charges like 5c per sms and data bundle charges for viewing maps all apply.

The way I see it, it won't be long before the other service providers jump on the bandwagon. At this point in time, there's only one way to beat this - don't reply your sms until after you've completed your mission and left the vicinity.:( You'd have to use the excuse "I didn't hear the alert" to death i guess...

Try and stay ahead of the game bros. The world does seem to be closing in around us...

phantomboyz
08-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Im not sure bout iphone,but in Malaysia Maxis and Digi do provide this service called Friendfinder.After set ur friend's number ,u will be able to trace her location.Not so acurate lah. Like for example,u r somewhere at Sembawang Army Camp,but the report shows that u r at Yishun MRT.So the sender would conclude that u r in Yishun area.

kums
08-02-2010, 10:01 AM
In Singapore, do we need to reply to their msg b4 they can trace us or they can just trace us without us being informed.. ? :(

Big Semens
08-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Im not sure bout iphone,but in Malaysia Maxis and Digi do provide this service called Friendfinder.After set ur friend's number ,u will be able to trace her location.Not so acurate lah. Like for example,u r somewhere at Sembawang Army Camp,but the report shows that u r at Yishun MRT.So the sender would conclude that u r in Yishun area.
What if I am eating at Lavender market, spouse think I am at H81 beside :D

stupendous
08-02-2010, 03:03 PM
This is unacceptable. It is a blatant infringement of our basic liberties!

timeagle
08-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Gentlemen, leave your phones at the office.

osiris81
08-02-2010, 05:43 PM
it seems as if there is no privacy protection act here, then think of it that you can trace your gf/wife coming to catch you anyway. :)

phantomboyz
08-02-2010, 06:12 PM
or juz shut off ur hp lor.say batt flat forgot to charge.

jplover
08-02-2010, 09:49 PM
No matter what, the old way still works best..

Use secondary phone for such pleasure matters..

kums
09-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Maybe get 2 handphone numbers both pte numbers... Divert the 1st 1 that OC has then put the sim card at home..:P

If like that still can trace then bo pian, dun use hp anymore, use pager..:rolleyes::D

skymonkey
09-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi guys,

Apple - MobileMe - Set Up MobileMe
MobileMe screenshot, turning on the Find My iPhone function. Turn on Find My iPhone to let you find your device on a map at me.com/account.

MoblielMe is a pay service by apple. $33 1yr. if you have that service and your (Wife/GF) has the password GG to u lah. i sign up that service when i lost my phone the other time. (i found my phone in PP hotel ~~~)