PDA

View Full Version : Belle from Hunan! Cute look with Super Fair skin!!

jakewayne18
05-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Dear Samsters,

I want to apologise for being such a long time member here and no report submitted! I am so ashame of myself. But anyways, I want to hereby intro a gem to you guys. Meet Belle, a 1.6m PRC from Hunan, calling you to her seduction!

Here are the stats:

Name: Belle
Origin: China, Hunan
Height: 1.6m
Bust level: 32C (at least)
Skin color: Super duper White!
Looks: 8.5/10
Figure: 7/10 (I prefer skinner ones, but shes not so bad, small ass!)
Long Hair, oval face, soft skin....etc

I recieved a sms from her yesterday, said one of her "sister" intro one. Asking me out for a meet. I know straight away she up to no good (Wahahha.) Anyways, established comms with her and met her at City Plaza (Paya Lebar).

When i got there, I was stunned by the looks. Of all the Zhong Guo Mei Mei I knew, she's seriously one of the prettiest. We took a drink nearby and she popped the golden qn. Without further ado, I followed not my instinct, but my little brother to a nearby hotel.

As she just got to Spore, she stated that I'm only her No.2 customer! More excited than b4, our clothes were off within 2 mins and the fun began.

Her bathing services were good. She stroke u with all her seductive ways and made u wanna steam in matter of seconds! But who knows, the fun has yet to come.

Lying on the bed, she began her super roaming services on my body. Licking all the way on any part of my body, she suddenly took out the mineral and drank. Living still an amount in her mouth, she began to wet me big time, super shiok! Then the BJ started, Whoa, Da bule tahan! She damn skillfu. But i was capped.(disapppointed.) BUt still not so bad la.

After which she began her cowgirl position and we started ramping. Her moans are so sweet to the ears that u really will listen to it and not hear (If u know what I mean). Swiching into missionary and finally doggy, I came to the point of no return!

After that, lying down on the bed, she menetioned that she cannot find any sources to attract more ppl to offer her services, Which is why my mail is here!

Damage: 100/1 (Exclude CD and Room)
You can try talking to her, 2 shots will surely be cheaper!
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
CIM: Never try

Bros, I am trying to get her business, so dun assume that I'm a pimp please. I hope this FR will earn me little pts upz pls! I need it.

Thoese interested, pm me. (But if you are a contact collector, u can forget it, I know one...)
BBBJ: Never try (She got appt later, so it was kinda hurry.)
AJ & Raw: NO WAY!

peanut123
05-02-2010, 01:56 PM
No offense bro, but 100/1/1 is quite high for 23yo PRC, no matter how cute. Even 18yo SYTs with nice figure and pretty face are charging 80 or 90/1/1. Those in their 20's typicaly go for 70/1/1 or 80/1/1, and late 20's or older can go as low as 80/2/2 or even lower.

Drop her price, and she can get more customers and earn more money. My 2 cents.

Dear Samsters,

Damage: 100/1 (Exclude CD and Room)
You can try talking to her, 2 shots will surely be cheaper!

aczeta76
05-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Dear Samsters,

I want to apologise for being such a long time member here !

Sorry.. I was reading then saw this and stopped...:rolleyes:

happenin1
05-02-2010, 02:53 PM
No offense bro, but 100/1/1 is quite high for 23yo PRC, no matter how cute. Even 18yo SYTs with nice figure and pretty face are charging 80 or 90/1/1. Those in their 20's typicaly go for 70/1/1 or 80/1/1, and late 20's or older can go as low as 80/2/2 or even lower.

Drop her price, and she can get more customers and earn more money. My 2 cents.

I totally agree with bro peanut123 view on the pricing. 100/1/1 might turn-off certain percentage of customers(i'm 1 of them)

If she agree to lower her price, I'll be the first few to date her.

That's my 2 cents also.

ricklaw
05-02-2010, 03:51 PM
If she is really pretty and nice figure... do at least show us some of her pics.... or else u need someone to justify for you.

Not many real pretty one nowaday... hard to comeby....

[QUOTE=peanut123;4545726]No offense bro, but 100/1/1 is quite high for 23yo PRC, no matter how cute. Even 18yo SYTs with nice figure and pretty face are charging 80 or 90/1/1. Those in their 20's typicaly go for 70/1/1 or 80/1/1, and late 20's or older can go as low as 80/2/2 or even lower.

jamesdean
05-02-2010, 07:46 PM
If she is really pretty and nice figure... do at least show us some of her pics.... or else u need someone to justify for you.

Not many real pretty one nowaday... hard to comeby.... $ also hard to earn nowadays!

these PRC come over this period n think of us as carrot head for CNY lor

jakewayne18
05-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Brudders.... not that i dun want, i also want cheap. But let's wait until i post her pic la. And when i know her better liao then say loh.

222nge
05-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Bro,can I have her ctc pls, thanks

jakewayne18
06-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Brudders. Currently trying to get her photo. Do understand I onli know her for a few days. Price will change I assure. but takes time. In the mean while, stay tune loh. Forget to add in my previous post, she only takes chinese. So other samsters, sorry to disappoint.

jakewayne18
06-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi. I will put up her pic soon. Please understand for the hold up.

Private88
06-02-2010, 07:37 AM

Not many real pretty one nowaday... hard to comeby....

Strongly agreed, based on my many yrs of cheonging experience in China, those excellent and high quality ones normally don't like to work overseas, if they do, their first choice is normally JAPAN as they can make quite a lot of money due to high market price.

After returning back to SIN since last yr, tried a few PRC FLs and went to some KTV clubs, to be frank, the standard of these chicks working in SG is quite bad. Many girls in their late 20s or early 30s still being labeled as SYT, many of them even have kids already (can see from their tummy). In Shanghai, S$100 tip can get you a Zhang ZiYi (章子怡)look alike babe born after 1990s (90后)sitting next to you for the whole night in KTV.

Hence, strongly recommend brothers that have chance to go China frequently to stop wasting hard earned money on those grade C or D rejected goods in Singapore... :cool:

Dopod838Pro
06-02-2010, 08:52 AM
camping for FR

peanut123
06-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Sorry.. I was reading then saw this and stopped...:rolleyes:

haha, good one. TS has been a member since Feb 2009, hardly qualifies as long time member.

shanghaifun
06-02-2010, 11:22 AM
haha, good one. TS has been a member since Feb 2009, hardly qualifies as long time member.

Bro ts..., since we are all horny guys her and always lookout for good deal... Pls neg her pricing down for all of us... If u don't know how, I can do the job for us.... Pls pull to the lowest pricing for us...

100/1/1 without bbbj is a NO NO...

My 2 cent of thoughts

Dopod838Pro
06-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Bro ts..., since we are all horny guys her and always lookout for good deal... Pls neg her pricing down for all of us... If u don't know how, I can do the job for us.... Pls pull to the lowest pricing for us...

100/1/1 without bbbj is a NO NO...

My 2 cent of thoughtswaiting for the master to strike lor. kekeke

shanghaifun
06-02-2010, 08:27 PM

Me qualifies ???

garantw
07-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Me qualifies ???

Bro, if you are not qualified, then who we are man?

:rolleyes:

Strongly agreed, based on my many yrs of cheonging experience in China, those excellent and high quality ones normally don't like to work overseas, if they do, their first choice is normally JAPAN as they can make quite a lot of money due to high market price.

After returning back to SIN since last yr, tried a few PRC FLs and went to some KTV clubs, to be frank, the standard of these chicks working in SG is quite bad. Many girls in their late 20s or early 30s still being labeled as SYT, many of them even have kids already (can see from their tummy). In Shanghai, S$100 tip can get you a Zhang ZiYi (章子怡)look alike babe born after 1990s (90后)sitting next to you for the whole night in KTV.

Hence, strongly recommend brothers that have chance to go China frequently to stop wasting hard earned money on those grade C or D rejected goods in Singapore... :cool:

I totally agree with what you had say, mostly those that come over to Sin are those that so call normal or average in the mainland. i had went over to mainland (Beijing, guantong shanghai, najing) a few time, the chio bu there are really chio and sweet, i mean really SYT. S$200 can get her to stay with you over night, can fire until you dry up.

I also want to go there more often, but to pay for the air ticket and logging also can cost a bomb already, must really save for some time, not to mention that our CO also wont agree for us to go too often, too many news about '包二奶'. so no choice, but to stick to here. chinese say 将就将就。

henry yeo
07-02-2010, 01:33 AM
bro I am interested, pls contact me 90012048 Tks bro

ballyboy
07-02-2010, 05:13 PM
My first FR possibly as I am new to the scene. so pardon me. tried her a few days ago. Cut the action go straight to the main gest and points of the FR.

Damage: 100/1 (Exclude CD and Room)!
Looks like what TS have described but I will give 6.5/10 (I have high standards paiseh and abit picky on the looks)
BJ: 7.5/10 (suction can be improved)
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight and wet)
GFE: 7/10 (not bad)
RTF: Dont think so even though I am a newbie. Out to hunt for more. But thanks TS for the contact

Cheers all!

teng259
07-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Thanks brother jakewayne18 for sharing the contact.

I met Belle (园园) this afternoon. Belle is a pleasant looking lady though not a SYT and a nice person to talk to. No comment on her service as I did not tried it. Actually, it was not her fault.

I did not know budget hotel business is so good on Sunday. I could not get a room so I inform her to change to another location. Unfortunately, her taxi driver sent her to the wrong place and in the end I spend an hour looking for her.

Damage: $100 (to compensate for her time)

While I was looking for Belle, I happened to met BE. She looks so beautiful in her a long black dress.

jakewayne18
07-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Dear Bros, Belle just called. Got strikers liao! So samsters who tried, pls post FRs leh. I also wanna compare and give my 2 cents worth to her.

jakewayne18
08-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Brudders, finally the ppictures u've been dying for!!! Enjoy..

pic1: Belle1.png picture by jakewayne18 - Photobucket (http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/jakewayne18/?action=view&current=Belle1.png)

pic2: belle2.png picture by jakewayne18 - Photobucket (http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/jakewayne18/?action=view&current=belle2.png)

Sorry for those i've yet reply cos i got only 10 msgs inbox cap, now they allow me to save 256 msg(i wonder why?) will need to sagrigate also as there too many pms! And number collectors..........

xyhan
08-02-2010, 12:30 AM
hi bro

Please Pm me the contact. I sure want to try her out.
Tks

xyhan
08-02-2010, 12:44 AM
hi bro,

Can youn please PM me her contact. Tks

papayaaddict
10-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Just bonk Belle yesterday. Here is my FR:
Looks: 6/10 - Not fair as what was shown on photos- maybe S'pore suntan.
Figure:6.5/10
Boobs: B Cup.
Frenching: 6/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 - lots of moaning but does not appear fresh.
COB/CIM/COF: did not try.
Services/Attitude: V.friendly - want me to be her BF, call me "Lau Kong". When she receive phone call from another client use same greeting - probably ploy to have many BF as possible to achieve one & sole purpose i.e $$. So be careful samsters - just bonk & let go - don't be tricked . Can make you feel GFE.
RTF: Probably not - not sexually attracted to her -referring to my self only

BobbyKohPJ
10-02-2010, 12:59 PM
upz thread!

wala
10-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Just bonk Belle yesterday. Here is my FR:
Looks: 6/10 - Not fair as what was shown on photos- maybe S'pore suntan.
Figure:6.5/10
Boobs: B Cup.
Frenching: 6/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 - lots of moaning but does not appear fresh.
COB/CIM/COF: did not try.
Services/Attitude: V.friendly - want me to be her BF, call me "Lau Kong". When she receive phone call from another client use same greeting - probably ploy to have many BF as possible to achieve one & sole purpose i.e $$. So be careful samsters - just bonk & let go - don't be tricked . Can make you feel GFE.
RTF: Probably not - not sexually attracted to her -referring to my self only

Well....studio shots can make a 6/10 figure or face become a 10/10. With all the lighting, how to be not fair? Calling you Lau Gong, and using the same greetings infront of you to another customer...her KC skills need improvement.:D How would any1 be tricked?

jakewayne18
11-02-2010, 03:28 AM
upz for my thread.

BobbyKohPJ
11-02-2010, 11:53 AM
upz for my thread.can pass her ctc

jakewayne18
12-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Dear Samsters,

More Pics from Belle. Please PM me for contact. Anyways, I had educated her to be more service orientated already. Those brudders she had offended, I apologised on her behald. Those who had pm your satisfaction, kudous to you for not falling in love with her!!

Belle_3:
belle3.png picture by jakewayne18 - Photobucket (http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/jakewayne18/?action=view&current=belle3.png)

Belle_4:
belle4.png picture by jakewayne18 - Photobucket (http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/jakewayne18/?action=view&current=belle4.png)

Hurry and try her service b4 she gets away (shes going back to China aftert New Year, that's what shes mentioned.)

Private88
14-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I totally agree with what you had say, mostly those that come over to Sin are those that so call normal or average in the mainland. i had went over to mainland (Beijing, guantong shanghai, najing) a few time, the chio bu there are really chio and sweet, i mean really SYT. S$200 can get her to stay with you over night, can fire until you dry up.

I also want to go there more often, but to pay for the air ticket and logging also can cost a bomb already, must really save for some time, not to mention that our CO also wont agree for us to go too often, too many news about '包二奶'. so no choice, but to stick to here. chinese say 将就将就。

I can understand your situation... what I am recommending is for those bros that have the opportunities to go China often for business trips, do save your money for much better stocks in CN rather than wasting hard earned cash on those sub-standard old PRC chicks. Last month I met a PRC chick of late 20s, she told me that due to the extremely tough competition in China with billions of young girls, there is absolutely no value for working girls. However, when she came to SG and working in KTV, she feels great when so many SG guys going after her with cash and roses... This tells how much we have spent on those rejected goods in Singapore. :cool:

Even spending not more than S$1000 going to CN for a monthly cheonging session still far more worth it than sleeping with these lousy and old chicks that may be they should pay us $$$ in return for our companionship ! :mad:

jakewayne18
15-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Dear Bros,

Belle's still working during CNY. Any bros interested pm me loh. Anyways, me also camping here for new bloods...any intros?

teng259
30-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Met Belle again last week and find her really attractive in black stocking. One plus point about her is that she is mostly in her office like dressing. A very nice person to talk to and accommodating.

Belle is going back back soon. Interested brothers, please get the contact from TS.

A simple profile of her

Name: Belle
Look: Not bad. 6.5/10 (on the first time) 7+ (subsequently)
body: very smooth skin with B size
gfe: strong
rtf: already++
damage: $100