PDA

View Full Version : What lies beyond ?

ipwnyou
04-02-2010, 08:28 PM
This story is written by me. However, I may or may not encounter any part of the stories. It's just my imagination running wild.
If there's any part of the stories you encounter before or any similar names and so on, it's just a coincidence. Don't think too much (:
Also, Most of the time I will write the cheesy parts cause don't want to make you guys bored.
Enjoy!

***PMs will not be entertained.

Chapter 1

Jaslyn : Ahhh , Ahhh , Ahhh . Stop ittttttt ! *pouts*
Kendrick : Why must I ? You're my wife.
Jaslyn : Dooooon't leh . We're still in publiiiiiiiiiiiic
Kendrick : That means I can touch touch you at secluded area?
Jaslyn : Eeee, where got like that !
Kendrick : Gotttt. *gives cheeky smile*

The clock strikes 8 and it's time to leave the library as I pack up my books.
As I stood up after the whole evening sitting on the floor studying,

Kendrick : *Slap Jaslyn's butt*
Jaslyn : What is that for?!
Kendrick : Your butt very perky, I like.

Reaching near the toilet, I passed on my books to him. My black lacy v-string is totally soaked with wetness.
Maybe, or maybe not of his mission accomplish to make me horny.
I exited and saw him & gave him big hug. He reminds me of teddy bear. Big and cuddly.
With a petite size as me to have such boyfriend, it may seemed weird. Sometimes, people mistaken us as siblings.

I've stop all my fandom as a fangirl or any other crush I had after we're attached.
The reason why? I love him so much that I'm faithful & committed to him.
He's my first & I'm his first. I mean, in a relationship to be precise.

We dine in at Long John Silver & bought finger foods as we're not that hungry. I've always love their fries and it's definitely better than McDonalds.

Jaslyn : *dips fries in cheese* Say ahhhh ~
Kendrick : Ahhhh ~ *opens mouth wide*

I fly the fries around just like flying an aeroplane with the aeroplane noises and instead of feeding him, I fed myself.

Feeling dissapointed,

Kendrick : My turn ! *gives a cheeky grin*

He dip in the fries at the cheese and instead of aiming to my mouth, the cheese part hits just beside my lips.

Kendrick : Now, I want you to lick it.
Jaslyn : *pull out the tongue & licks*
Kendrick : Wrong ! Again !

He dip in the fries at the cheese and spread the cheese out entirely at the outer of my mouth.

Kendrick : I want you to lick it as though I just pewpew at your mouth.
Jaslyn : Eeee , Horny boy *sticks out tongue*

To be continue.

------------------------------------------------------------

Johnston
04-02-2010, 09:00 PM
This story is written by me. However, I may or may not encounter any part of the stories. It's just my imagination running wild.
-------------------------------------

You serious? By saying you will not "encounter" any part of this story, means there is absolutely ZERO chance of anything in it happening to you ever? :D

Yes, i am aware you are probably of the female sex, no, i am not going to PM you "CONTACTZ PLS" but there are 200 people who will be doing that shortly. :eek:

For extra food related foreplay, may i suggest going to 7-11, purchasing an sausage, and then some cheese from the nacho machine? Yum.;)

ipwnyou
04-02-2010, 09:35 PM
You serious? By saying you will not "encounter" any part of this story, means there is absolutely ZERO chance of anything in it happening to you ever? :D

Probably, there's still other chapters to judge on which is real or fake. :rolleyes:

hyteatic
05-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Nice story.

Welsh
05-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks for sharing. Can have more?

ipwnyou
11-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Chapter 2

Trying to be seductive, I slowly pull out my tongue away from my mouth and gently licking both my upper and lower lips.
Then, to the sides and pull it in back in my mouth, repeating the process all over again.
He gives a nod of approval & next, licking my outer lips, slowly like how a tortoise move.

Suddenly, I felt something hard hit my thigh as I was sitting just beside him, with my right leg between his two legs.
Have the gut feeling I just made him horny, I pinch his chubby cheeks & he jumps up of the seat by a little.

Kendrick : You just made kkj wake up. How ?
Jaslyn : So what do you want me to do ? It's already late.

He grabbed my bags & pulled me out of the seat. He guide me to his block since it's nearby and we took the lift up to the highest floor.
During the at least 1 minute ride, he grab my sides and pull closely to him & started to grope my breast after placing one of his hands inside my uniform blouse.
Having only B cup, it may seems big to me due to my petite-ness.
I find that any bigger than that, I might not be able to fit tops that are of my size, in my opinion.

He slowly massages my breast passionately and i let out soft moans as it is such a pleasure. suddenly he squeeze it without any warning.

Jaslyn : Ahhh .... Doooon't .... Pleeeeease .....

Hearing me moan louder he squeezes somemore & this time I gave out a much much louder moan. It feels so good as I can feel those nerve ends.

" Ding " , we left the lift and head to his house.

Kendrick : My parents will be back after 11 cause they go wedding dinner, so you can hang out at my house for awhile.

While he unlock the door, I bend down to remove my shoes,

Kendrick : You bend like that want to let the downstairs people see your underwear is it?

Ashamed, I face my back towards him.
After removing my shoes, I felt myself being elevated from the floor & he carried me like a baby to his room.
While he walk, it made me bounce up and down.
Having my skirt to be normally above at least 2 hand above from my knee, using my hand measurement of course.
It made my skirt pushed up to my hip and reveal my v-string.
I altered my skirt for it to be shorter not like some other girls who just fold up their skirt which may seems funny.
This is my first time coming to his house since I live quite a distance away from him.
My jaw dropped as he open his bedroom door, it's wide and spacious even though with a queen size bed placed inside.
Well, at least better than mine.

To be continue.

------------------------------------------------

ipwnyou
11-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Edited: Double post.

ipwnyou
18-02-2010, 02:03 AM
Chapter 3

He slowly place me on his bed and starts to on his labtop.

Jaslyn : Can I bath first ?
Kendrick : Want me accompany you?
Jaslyn : Urh, no need.
Kendrick : You sure? Use my towel to dry yourself.

Not only his bedroom is spacious, even his toilet is spacious.
It's even equipped with a bathtub which in my house, I can't be bothered to use it anymore.

Unbuttoning my blouse slowly, pull down my skirt, remove my lacy bra showing of my B cup breast to myself in front of the mirror and finally my v-string.
As I cover my nipples with my long hair, I started posing in front of my mirror & admiring my nicely figured body.
With a wonderful curves just like hour glass and a nice legs since I'm from volleyball.
Having a slim body is a plus and thanks to my high metabolism rate judging by my habit of eating.
I on the shower & water trickles down my body and I lean on the side of the bathtub thinking of what happen just now.
Recalling back, it made me horny too and I can feel my cheesepie twitching wanting more.
My hands starts to roam at my thigh and then, near my clitoris.
I start to slowly rub it & circling it around.
The more I think of it, the faster and harder my fingers rub it.
I let out a soft continuously moan as I wouldn`t want Ken to know I'm doing this since bathroom have its "echo-ness".

Kendrick : My, My, I see you're enjoying by yourself?
Jaslyn : *stops* How do you get in? (with a shocking voice)
Kendrick : You didn't lock the door, of course I can get in.

Ohno, I was probably too engrossed about his bathroom till I forgotten to lock the bathroom door.
Great, I'm caught red-handed.

------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.