PDA

View Full Version : Living in Bangkok!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

naemlo
23-04-2010, 09:27 PM
If I was going to burn money and put in effort, then go kio kway for what ar... Might as well go sian 'normal' char bor? Maybe I'm missing something here that some more lao jiao bros can explain to me?

I'm like u, dun want to waste time. :D U will be surprised how some sg spent on these can see cannot touch gers....

indianmagicoil
24-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Maybe they feel that spending an equivalent amount in a TD as to a "normal" club they at least can get ladies to sit with them so feel "song-song"? Aiyah dun waste my time lah. Me old already not much time left... LOS here I come! :D

mikemike
24-04-2010, 12:48 AM
....knn.:( I also homesick.... thinking of going back to dark side next week....:o

Alamak..i thought u told me you just came back from the dark side :p so next week kopi still ON bo? :rolleyes:

Chinakid
24-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Hello,

Current Situation:

Several BTS and MRT stations are closed due to Assholes (redshirts) demonstration and launching of grenades that killed and injured innocent bystanders. But in my opinion, it's still safe to visit gogo bars, soapys, massage centers, discos and coyote bars!

I was in Silom yesterday afternoon workingout at California WOS and they're thousands and thousands of antiredshirts demonstrators, the size of the crowd was similare to RCA crowd during Songkran! But that night, different story due to launching of 5 grenades by assholes!

The traffic in Ratchada and Sukhumvit area is horrendous due to assholes violent attack!

Time for a beer to relief my anger!

Bro, I going Bkk on monday. Is it safe if I stay in sukhumvit soi 11? Was waiting for this trip so long and now they(ass holes) messing my plans......
Any advice?

naemlo
24-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Any advice?

Dun worry, I will be there later... let me talk to them and see what are their plan. :D

My tirak is having exam on Monday, life as normal for most thai. Just avoid the their party area.

SCB2011
24-04-2010, 01:13 AM
Several BTS and MRT stations are closed due to Assholes (redshirts) demonstration and launching of grenades that killed and injured innocent bystanders.

Bro norice....... these redshirts may have caused inconvenience but they are not violent people....... those grenades were not launched by them.

Between the Yellows and the Reds...... I would rather stand on the Red side...... the Yellows are cunning scheming hypocryptic bastards..... really snobbish types unlike the down to earth and soooo humble kind of people that make up the Reds.

LONG LIVE THAKSIN ! :p

DOWN WITH A B SHIT !! :mad:

norice
24-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Chinakid,

Yes, Sukhumvit Soi 11 is very safe from the redshirts demonstration! Suk Soi 11 is great location to party since walking distance Nana Plaza, Nana Parking lot, Soi Cowboy, Thermae Coffee Shop, Bier Garden, Oil Massage Places and Lolita.

You're going to have lots of fun, just becareful walking after 10:00 pm due to ladyboys roaming on Sukhumvit!, that's all!

norice
24-04-2010, 08:16 AM
SCB2011,

You know somethings that I don't! I'm totally oposite from your point of view, I'm on the yellow side and Thaksin is greedy hypocrite bastard! Correct me if I'm wrong, during yellow shirts demonstration, there were no casualties! Red Shirts are violent low class citizens of Thailand, the government must end the demonstration ASAP or more death will be eminent!

BOSSES
24-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Yoz Bros here, sorry to disturb you guys again, can anyone translate that the meaning below, Many many thanks

แวะเข้ามาทักทายแล้วนะ ทำไมไม่ลงรูปด้วยล่ะ

Next time. You can cut and paste the thai words and paste in onto the this website : Thai to English dictionary, translation & transliteration - Thai2English (http://www.thai2english.com)

It will translate for you. Just to share

BOSSES
24-04-2010, 08:35 AM
SCB2011,

You know somethings that I don't! I'm totally oposite from your point of view, I'm on the yellow side and Thaksin is greedy hypocrite bastard! Correct me if I'm wrong, during yellow shirts demonstration, there were no casualties! Red Shirts are violent low class citizens of Thailand, the government must end the demonstration ASAP or more death will be eminent!

Bro! Norice. I agreed with you totally ( The red shirts are bunch of liar)
. My friend driver also belongs to red shirts. Before the night where the first grenade goes off. He, received information from the red shirt leader already, warned us in the morning as the " Terrorist from the south" and also some from the red shirts already will be doing that . Unfortunately, the red shirt denied after the incidents. We normally hang out at Sherbet and has been active there for a long time. Because of that, we stay at home swimming and drinking milk. Bloody hell. Frankly! I'm not siding any side. As a businessmen. any side is wrong as it hinders everyone livelihood. But again. There is no correct solution to this problems. We are always living in contradiction and confusion. :) ------

LIFE IS SHORT. JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITHIN YOUR MEANS

norice
24-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Bosses,

I agree with you 100%! The demonstration must end soon or it will have drastic economical impact throughout Thailand! For us, the benefit might be improvement in exchange rate for foreign currencies and bargaining power against working girls.

Past couple of weeks, I've been to several gogo bars, massage places, coffee shops, restaurants and bars that cater to male entertaintment venues, all those business are losing revenues due to reduction in tourism. My friends from Hawaii are very happy because working girls are charging less for short and longtime venues.

Need intervention by all mighty but when will it happen?

indianmagicoil
24-04-2010, 02:51 PM
The Yellows don't want to empower the peasants ensuring that the North East and much of rural Thailand remains poor with rudimentary education. How else will these urban elites and middle class stock their G-Clubs, go-go bars and massage joints? They would have to start importing girls from China, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos! They will have to out source to middlemen & agents which means lower profits. Not to mention the logistical, legal & linguistic problems?

Some NGOs have even suggested that at least 1 million Thai women are engaged in some form of prostitution at any one time. If just 1/2 of that estimate made at least BHT5,000/month. Thats BHT2.5 billion circulating in the Thai economy. Its one of the main pillars of the Thai economy without it the rural poor will be worse off than they are now. Support industries like alcoholic beverages, hospitality and latex growers will collapse.

Where is Noi's father going to get money to buy that new pick up he's been eyeing? How will her mother construct that 2 storey house thats she always dreamed off? Not to mention nong-chai's new Honda moto-si?

555+ for us, if the Reds win the cost of chionging in Thailand will go up over the longer term. Thats why the urban Bangkokians always want to maintain the status quo. :D

Garage1
24-04-2010, 05:46 PM
will be in man u pub for the game at 645pm later.. those are in bkk, are welcome to join me...........

Chinakid
24-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Chinakid,

Yes, Sukhumvit Soi 11 is very safe from the redshirts demonstration! Suk Soi 11 is great location to party since walking distance Nana Plaza, Nana Parking lot, Soi Cowboy, Thermae Coffee Shop, Bier Garden, Oil Massage Places and Lolita.

You're going to have lots of fun, just becareful walking after 10:00 pm due to ladyboys roaming on Sukhumvit!, that's all!

Thanks Bro, nabeh.... my parents keep telling me its too dangerous to go... keep giving me negative comments.... MBK also safe right? must buy some things to go back and shut their mouth... Chinatown? safe to eat..? miss the seafood also?

norice
24-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Chinakid,

Silom area is the place to be careful! MBK, Chinatown, Sukhumvit and Rachada is very safe from redshirt demonstration.

Once again, Silom is off limit!

Good luck,

glouyang
24-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks Bro, nabeh.... my parents keep telling me its too dangerous to go... keep giving me negative comments.... MBK also safe right? must buy some things to go back and shut their mouth... Chinatown? safe to eat..? miss the seafood also?

As a general rule keep out of the stretch of red shirts from siam discovery to chidlom and also the silom/sala daeng intersection. The problem is although they are concentrating their ranks over these places you never know when they might change plans and shift to another location. Silom was alright prior to the grenade attacks and right now it's heavily sanitized with armed police/army forces. I been to Mbk pretty often as it's the nearest Mall to me that's still operating and everything goes on as usual in there.

Having said that, life goes on as usual but nothing is a given so enjoy your stay but stay alert yeah...

nomoretimes
25-04-2010, 02:11 AM
yup.. Ratchada is safe. don't worry. Was at lumphini shopping then suddenly the mrt was closed, got to go to another station to take the mrt. Went to the chitlom area to see the red shirts main protest. interesting i would say.

norice
25-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Nomoretimes,

Yes, I agree with you, Bangkok is not dangerous! You just have to follow your instinct, if you see too many redshirts just go somewhere else. Check out Thermae Coffee Shop, lots of attractive girls from different parts of Bangkok!

norice
25-04-2010, 10:07 AM
ALERT!

Thermae Coffee Shop is the place to go for freelancers! Due to lack of customers in Soi Thaniya and other parts of Bangkok, lots of cute and sexy hostess girls are lurking at Thermae Coffee Shop! The price still must be 1,500 - 2,000 for shorttime but the girls are above average!

Eyeshield21
26-04-2010, 11:25 PM
yo bro, i first time going bkk soon after a very very long time, going alone somemore.. bkk hard to navigate anot ah? most probably staying near don muang airport area, safe bo?

also, for rca clubs, which one the most happening one?

WildatHeart
27-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Not sure if this is right thread to ask the following questions...
a) what is the typical marriage proceeding in thai?
b) Is it same magnitude of prob like in SG when divorce?
c) friend told me his thai gf father asking him for 50KTHB when he go see him.. i guess its dowry fees?
d) friend is SG, what does he needs to consider, be careful and etc when he want to marry his thai gf? (his thai gf is engineer in thai)
e) good to apply for PR in SG? difficult to apply?etc

any advise is appreciated.. thanks in advance

indianmagicoil
27-04-2010, 12:37 PM
yo bro, i first time going bkk soon after a very very long time, going alone somemore.. bkk hard to navigate anot ah? If u r topo-blur king during NS dayz then suggest get a GPS & attach it to yourself. Sorry no GPS tat can attach to your dick to topo for puyings yet though some bros have a natural in-build system ;)

a) what is the typical marriage proceeding in thai?
Almost same as Chinese Singaporean. Depends on budget & what girl's parents want. If rich, dinner (usual) at 5-star hotel or lunch. Groom's family arrive at the venue (or sometimes girl's house) and the ceremony takes place. Monks or shaman will perform the ceremony which involves sprinkling holy water, chanting & all present tying string to the newly weds' wrists. Should not take more than 2 hours for the whole shing-ding to b over followed by the makan session. Expect lots of alcohol to b consumed. U can Goggle "thai wedding" for more details. Lots of sites & forums on the topic.
b) Is it same magnitude of prob like in SG when divorce? Yes, yes especially so if it is registered with the local tambon (district) office. Same legal shit of splitting assets blah, blah, blah... then fren muz get Spore Embassy to issue cert tat fren is not married in Spore. Or else juz marry w/o registering also can.
c) friend told me his thai gf father asking him for 50KTHB when he go see him.. i guess its dowry fees?
Go see father and "pay money" means GF father wants to Robert or chai tow your fren. Sin sod (or dowry) is agreed upon before the wedding. Its usually paid in cash during the wedding ceremony. The in-laws will gather around and count the cash in front of everybody.
d) friend is SG, what does he needs to consider, be careful and etc when he want to marry his thai gf? (his thai gf is engineer in thai)
555+ funny question. What kind of "dangers" does your fren expect? If his GF is not a WL/FL/hooker/go-go dancer and family is urban middle class from Bangkok then expect the same as marrying a SG girl.
e) good to apply for PR in SG? difficult to apply?Ask ICA the best. They never let the public know their criteria for approving/rejecting PR applications. But if said GF is an "engineer" from a recognized uni then there should not b a prob. Unless she worked as FL in Spore b4 2 pay her tuition and kanna caught & blacklisted?
any advise is appreciated.. thanks in advanceHope my advice is helpful & hope u can also show some appreciation! :D

naemlo
27-04-2010, 01:13 PM
The rest answered by another indian.

b) Is it same magnitude of prob like in SG when divorce?

It is easier than in SG.

If just go n see him then why need to give 50k thb? If there to talk abt marriage then both parties will have to agree with sin sot. I seriously doubt 50k thb for sin sot.

Getting married involve a lot of risks and unknown. Guess if she comes "clean" ie clean background, not divorce with kid and so on then all the unknown will be in the future.

indianmagicoil
27-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Not sure if this is right thread to ask the following questions...
Forgot got thread in MATTERS OF THE HEART section... How To Marry A Thai Ger... choke dee naa!

glouyang
27-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Forgot got thread in MATTERS OF THE HEART section... How To Marry A Thai Ger... choke dee naa!

So when is your turn to marry one bro? :p

khunsanook
27-04-2010, 08:53 PM
CAUTION! Just received news fro contacts that UDD and Army will clash shortly tonight. BTS will be shut by 8pm. Please avoid MBK, Ratchaprasong, Wireless, Prathunam and other surrounding areas. Keep your eyes and hears open if case it does happen.

WildatHeart
27-04-2010, 10:06 PM
:) thank you naemlo and indianmagicoil..

transferred the info to friend.. he mentioned the 50K is for her father so that later her father use that money arrange for wedding.. not sure how the procedure..

Friend heard many divorcing case (among friends.. not related to foreign wife or not) and so he worry divorce becomes complicated (worst case) because across country and that need to pay out a lot... he is careful person so he now 46 still not married.. heheheh...

Bushnell 1918cb
27-04-2010, 11:20 PM
:) thank you naemlo and indianmagicoil..

transferred the info to friend.. he mentioned the 50K is for her father so that later her father use that money arrange for wedding.. not sure how the procedure..

Friend heard many divorcing case (among friends.. not related to foreign wife or not) and so he worry divorce becomes complicated (worst case) because across country and that need to pay out a lot... he is careful person so he now 46 still not married.. heheheh...

Hi,

Marry "PuiYing" in SG. Arrange the SG "ROM" official in a Thai "Wat" in SG. The "ROM" will be witnessed by the monk & an official from ROM. Thus, it's an official marriage recognised by the SG Act. My friend married her thai wife in Wat Amanda situated in JLN BUKIT MERAH. The hq of thai temple in SG. Cheers.

khunsanook
28-04-2010, 09:28 AM
CAUTION! Just received news fro contacts that UDD and Army will clash shortly tonight. BTS will be shut by 8pm. Please avoid MBK, Ratchaprasong, Wireless, Prathunam and other surrounding areas. Keep your eyes and hears open if case it does happen.

Sorry for the false alarm. Living in Bangkok, especially just within 1.5km of the protest site is tense. Anyway, I will post only in the Bangkok Field report thread from now.

naemlo
28-04-2010, 09:45 AM

This is the first time I hear this... 50k for father arrange wedding??? :D Arrange what for wedding??? Have not marry already 50k, after wedding what other arrangement the dad needs to take care of??? Anyway this is innovative, I learnt another trick .... :rolleyes:

indianmagicoil
28-04-2010, 10:50 AM
So when is your turn to marry one bro? :pLao kok-kok already nobody wants. Also too much hassle. Stay single better in Thailand (and for that matter anywhere!). U still young man so mayb I shld ask u that question instead? :D

etct88
28-04-2010, 05:06 PM
So when is your turn to marry one bro? :p

The questions should be: When getting marry again?:p:p

glouyang
28-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Lao kok-kok already nobody wants. Also too much hassle. Stay single better in Thailand (and for that matter anywhere!). U still young man so mayb I shld ask u that question instead? :D

Im not young like some of the brothers here... sadly i would be giving up my license to roam soon. :( Would you like to mourn with me in thailand for my bachelor party before that?

On a side note, i never knew of needing to give any money to the parents to arrange a wedding in thailand. Me and my gf arrange on our own just like any couple in SG . The sinsot varies according to family expectation and background.

norice
28-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Glouyang,

Congratulation! I'll give you a temporary license to play around only at Thermae Coffee Shop!

I'm hoping to follw your footstep soon but not to get married! Only longterm permanent relationship!

Bachelor Party, where?

Goodluck

Tookie
29-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Im not young like some of the brothers here... sadly i would be giving up my license to roam soon. :( Would you like to mourn with me in thailand for my bachelor party before that?

On a side note, i never knew of needing to give any money to the parents to arrange a wedding in thailand. Me and my gf arrange on our own just like any couple in SG . The sinsot varies according to family expectation and background.

Bro, congratulations when is your big day? Btw Sinsot also varies if the girl has been married b4 or has any kids though

naemlo
29-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Bro, congratulations when is your big day? Btw Sinsot also varies if the girl has been married b4 or has any kids though

Another impt factor, "desperate" :D

toilet$50
29-04-2010, 04:31 AM
This is the first time I hear this... 50k for father arrange wedding??? :D Arrange what for wedding??? Have not marry already 50k, after wedding what other arrangement the dad needs to take care of??? Anyway this is innovative, I learnt another trick .... :rolleyes:

after her father,mother will asking for 30k to buy gold,etc...:D

glouyang
29-04-2010, 12:45 PM

It'll be near end of the year. Yeah the sinsot is a sticky part. Im a poor man after having to set aside it plus the gold plus the wedding ... i know the sinsot coming back to my gf which will be used to pay for part of our matrimonial home but then that means more money to fork out when it comes to that part. :( U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party? :D

Tookie
29-04-2010, 02:03 PM
It'll be near end of the year. Yeah the sinsot is a sticky part. Im a poor man after having to set aside it plus the gold plus the wedding ... i know the sinsot coming back to my gf which will be used to pay for part of our matrimonial home but then that means more money to fork out when it comes to that part. :( U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party? :D

Wish i could sponsor Bro but i am worse than you, at least you still have something back where for me i got myself a "buy one get three free" and that means money gone with the wind hahaha

etct88
29-04-2010, 10:00 PM

where the invitations? :D :D

naemlo
29-04-2010, 10:06 PM
U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party? :D

U name the place and I think whether can afford to sponsor. :D

norice
29-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Glouyang,

We can all contribute to the BP, where? Rent one of the party rooms at soapys, gogos or karaoke room? I'll pay for a girl from Obsessions!

indianmagicoil
29-04-2010, 11:00 PM
The questions should be: When getting marry again?HEY!!! 大哥 dun anyhow say leh... :eek: Congrats Bro Glouyang didn't knw u were tat involved in Thailand! When u plan 2 have bachelor party? I think I can contribute something to the Bachelor Party pool. What u have in mind? Book one of those large jacuzzi rooms & have a Roman orgy?

Wish i could sponsor Bro but i am worse than you, at least you still have something back where for me i got myself a "buy one get three free" and that means money gone with the wind hahaha
Wah... u tot supermarket sale ah?:D

indianmagicoil
29-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Any bros have any lobang for working in the aviation industry in or near bangkok?dun mind relocating there,lol :D
555+ I not from the aviation biz but know a few pilots in the forum that always fly aeroplane. Mayb can PM them? :D

Triple-X
30-04-2010, 12:16 AM
555+ I not from the aviation biz but know a few pilots in the forum that always fly aeroplane. Mayb can PM them? :D

LOL,got any aeroplane head cleaners u know too?:D

Tookie
30-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Wah... u tot supermarket sale ah?:D[/QUOTE

It's worse than a supermarket sale bro, at least for a supermarket sale you know that you will get a discount but me i married one that comes along with 3 kids (buy 1 get 3 free)

glouyang
30-04-2010, 01:25 AM

Well bro im sure as long as everything works out and you are happy, it will be worth the money. I was just kidding about the sponsorship but looks like a few bros here quite excited leh. 555+

glouyang
30-04-2010, 01:27 AM
where the invitations? :D :D

I thought i will figure it out with my buddies before saying anything here. Will definitely invite once closer to the date.

glouyang
30-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Bro indianmagicoil, i been in and out thailand for about 3 years but not exactly into the scene of MP and AGG so never post alot ma. Ask me for info i think i no different from a newbie so i keep quiet lor. I do like the place (and gals) and now developing some business opportunity as well so i guess SG will be relegated to be my 2nd home soon.

As for my BP no need to sponsor just come together to enjoy can already. But hope no freeloaders as well as my gd buddy had warned me before.

Tookie
30-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Well bro im sure as long as everything works out and you are happy, it will be worth the money. I was just kidding about the sponsorship but looks like a few bros here quite excited leh. 555+

I hope so too bro that it will be long term and i did not make any mistake but as the saying go's nobody knows what's the future like.

OceanEleven
30-04-2010, 10:03 AM

On top of that, I heard Thais are pretty "ngook" on the ang pao part. :D

glouyang
30-04-2010, 12:11 PM
I hope so too bro that it will be long term and i did not make any mistake but as the saying go's nobody knows what's the future like.

True, but then if we know everything about the future it wont be fun nor exciting anymore.

glouyang
30-04-2010, 12:25 PM
On top of that, I heard Thais are pretty "ngook" on the ang pao part. :D

Well that's why whatever money that does come back i treat it like a bonus.

OceanEleven
30-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Well that's why whatever money that does come back i treat it like a bonus.

As for your in laws side, you may consider to speak to your wife and see what is the arrangements, some will take half or lesser and some wont take at all. ;)

glouyang
30-04-2010, 03:43 PM
As for your in laws side, you may consider to speak to your wife and see what is the arrangements, some will take half or lesser and some wont take at all. ;)

Thanks bro. I'm excellent in bargaining with my clients but terrible when it's for myself. Tats why i kena carrot chop often here in thailand even though i been here so many times. My good friend here worse. He dont even attempt to bargain. 555+

norice
30-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Hello,

Current situation in Bangkok is still safe for sex tourists! You'll see policemen and soldiers with guns throughout the city but not dangerous! All the gogo bars in Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are slow due to reduction of tourists but good for us due to bargaining power! Thermae Coffee Shop is place to visit due to tons of attractive working girls.

Bangkok is very very hot!!!

Garage1
01-05-2010, 12:38 PM
will be going for blood donation at blood center, all those interested are welcome to join me...

norice
01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Garage1,

Sure, I also wants to donate blood, I'm B+. I need the location of the blood receiving center, name and phone number. All men should donate blood due to increase iron level in our blood. Increase iron level in mens' blood will cause cardiac and cirulatory problems! So donate blood! Women doesn't have to worry since they menstruate every month!

piratebooty
01-05-2010, 07:28 PM

leave the bux party to me, i'll even throw u a pre-bux party party if u want hehehe :D

glouyang
01-05-2010, 11:10 PM
leave the bux party to me, i'll even throw u a pre-bux party party if u want hehehe :D

I knew u gonna say that...we can start planning in september man

yinyang
02-05-2010, 04:17 AM
Then also buy shots from the girls for...? I can't remember the prices, but I'm pretty sure it costs more than even the most ex barfine wor... Can't imagine barfine liao and then still have to chat the girl up and make her feel song enough to go back together so I cangive her more money. :o
1) I can't wait to go home, 2) I'm never chionging while in SG again
even buying like 10,20 LDs for a girl she still can't go back with u later for action. WTF? Then go TDs and spend all tat $$$ for wat? 10 LDs about $120. Call the cyber OKTs to get a sure thing + phone number of the girl for follow up in Bangkok better.
555+ i guess we are part of the growing numbers who feel more at home in LOS than in Singapore
Concur with what you guys are saying on hitting thai scene in SG. Hopelessly out of pocket here. Especially for bkk residents or frequent flyers there. Yo bro Cha Yen, the irony of it all -you pay fo LDs and wreaths, yet you have to service them without any payback. Used to read stories in sbf (specific threads on thai pubs too) few years back of guys being hit by both singers and GROS for dough and expensive gifts big time. And you wonder how the regulars can afford their affliction (ah sia kias or laundering $$?).

Bragging rights come with a big price. There's no comparison SG with LOS, simply with economic disparity and chance to earn easy bucks drinking YOUR whisky, getting paid for LDs and not having to open their legs. 1 GRO even told me this home truth: In bkk the guys choose the gals, but SG we gals choose the guys (ie table with BLs and willing to throw money).

Personally, if I hit thai scene here (rarely) it's for a pint with fellow siam kias and also to enjoy some live thai music. On pricing, there are worse places than GM -new Moko (China Square) has wreaths going for minimum 50, 100! And on the odd 2 occasions we were there for a jug of beer, the GROS don't even approach us (el cheapos?). Also hear they are on some combo thing with LDs and buying time (30mins?). No loss, I was more attracted to tv screens showing FHM Thailand lovelies.:p But I didn't escape unscathed at Atlantis, as had the hots for 1 singer. Thought 1/2 LDs will do, but kns she hit me for a waterfall (virgin to this hi-so drink) 60 bucks. Drink gone in 60 secs, and singer left after 10mins +555.

Maths is simple, the money spent goes a longer way in our 2nd home:p;)

etct88
02-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Concur with what you guys are saying on hitting thai scene in SG. is Hopelessly .........

Maths is simple, the money spent goes a longer way in our 2nd home:p;)

Yes, Singapore is a good place, as long as you have the dough....:o

My personal opinion, to cheong the Thai scene in SG, is like having a Thai gals with fake boobs... really can't say that there are no gems. Gems are priced!

I rather eat somtam, drink Leo, Regency.... in Muang Thai.... and spend quality time........:p

yinyang
02-05-2010, 12:16 PM
rather eat somtam, drink Leo, Regency.... in Muang Thai.... and spend quality time........:p
At least our msian cousins if kena the thai itch, just get across the border to likes of Danok, Betong and Hadyai. With msian telco network possible so I hear (wrong declaration to OCs);):p

etct88
02-05-2010, 12:56 PM
At least our msian cousins if kena the thai itch, just get across the border to likes of Danok, Betong and Hadyai. With msian telco network possible so I hear (wrong declaration to OCs);):p

For Betong and Hatyai, we all went to visit durian, palm, plantations, flower farms in the wild, no have signal.... wah ha ha ha...:p:p

dannylim81
02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Any good lobang in bangkok? In term of cheonging places like disco, massage etc.

In terms of cheap and good pub disco,i would recommend pak pong where all the WL wearing bikinis and dance on the bartop.but beware of some "Tiger show bar",where those gals will gather ard u and order drinks WITHOUT ur knowledge,so when the bills come,u will get a great shock!!
but theres oso good pub over dere,i came across a pub call "King Castle",those gal will oli come to u when u choose them,no anyhow bill:oGals over there mostly SYT..

Tinkle Bell
02-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Im going BKK every year to pray 4faces buddha @ Erawan,so i was wondering tis yrs will it b safe to go?..:confused:

Garage1
02-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Garage1,

Sure, I also wants to donate blood, I'm B+. I need the location of the blood receiving center, name and phone number. All men should donate blood due to increase iron level in our blood. Increase iron level in mens' blood will cause cardiac and cirulatory problems! So donate blood! Women doesn't have to worry since they menstruate every month!

norice, just go to the nation blood center at silom.. its right by the night market...
fill in some questionaire.. and your ready to donate some blood.. free refreshments will be given after the deed...
norice.. maybe we can hang out someday.. lets head to yr fav thermae.. haha

dannylim81
02-05-2010, 07:39 PM
In terms of cheap and good pub disco,i would recommend pak pong where all the WL wearing bikinis and dance on the bartop.but beware of some "Tiger show bar",where those gals will gather ard u and order drinks WITHOUT ur knowledge,so when the bills come,u will get a great shock!!
but theres oso good pub over dere,i came across a pub call "King Castle",those gal will oli come to u when u choose them,no anyhow bill:oGals over there mostly SYT..

Hi,i wonder who is zapping me and giving me tis reason?--->(n,mn,nnnkjhjkg)I don't wat it means:confused:

etct88
02-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi,i wonder who is zapping me and giving me tis reason?--->(n,mn,nnnkjhjkg)I don't wat it means:confused:

.. maybe the pub owners no like what you said... bad for their biz....:p:p

dannylim81
02-05-2010, 08:51 PM
.. maybe the pub owners no like what you said... bad for their biz....:p:p

Hmmm..if that so,dan i hope King castle owner will upzz me lo:D

Bushnell 1918cb
02-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Im going BKK every year to pray 4faces buddha @ Erawan,so i was wondering tis yrs will it b safe to go?..:confused:

Hi,

Do read this thread or other relevant threads. Alternatively you can get the news update daily through CNA or other media. I worship & offer prayer to "PHRAMA" or 4 faces god whenever I visited BKK. During my last April's trip, I did not do so as the confrontation was intensify. BTW, take note of RACHAPASONG INTERSECTION, SILOM BTS & CENTRAL WORLD, these places are currently the "HotSpot" of the political confrontation. Cheers.

norice
03-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Garage1,

Thanks for your info, I shall donate blood this coming Tuesday or Wednesday! I don't mind donating blood once in a while becasue it's healthy and helping those people needing B+ blood. Sure, just give me a PM and we can hangout at Thermae drinking Tiger beer and eating popcorns!

Yokosi
03-05-2010, 10:45 AM

Instead of flying to BKK last week, today i fly to Alor Setar and hop over to Danok for a 2 day break with MMS member Sextudor 1.

Kena the thai itch, loh !.

Malaysia telcos available in Danok and Sungai Golok, not available in Hatyai or Betong.

yinyang
03-05-2010, 11:27 AM
today i fly to Alor Setar and hop over to Danok for a 2 day break...Kena the thai itch, loh !.
Malaysia telcos available in Danok and Sungai Golok, not available in Hatyai or Betong.
For that thai itch, you need thaiger balm +555:p You guys crossing the border for that prescription maciam part time residents in LOS (in keeping with this thread):D
For Betong and Hatyai, we all went to visit durian, palm, plantations, flower farms in the wild, no have signal.... wah ha ha ha...
Perfect excuse or alibi. Actually, visiting kfc farms;)

OceanEleven
03-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Perfect excuse or alibi. Actually, visiting kfc farms;)

Take a note from your little "Black Book" huh?? :D

Jackboy
03-05-2010, 10:46 PM
I also kenna the thai itch liao.

Many of my tiraks kept sms and calling me when coming back to Bangkok.

yinyang
04-05-2010, 01:42 AM
your little "Black Book" huh?? :D
Oh, this paid dividends today (on my "undeclared" extension from side dish). More on it in bkk fr thread if I get my ass in gear. But lil black book not always foolprooff (just as in life, no guarantees).:p

And seems you back in thick of sbf after loooong sabbatical?;)

norice
04-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Jackboy,

What's His name, your tirak who's keep text messaging you?

Yokosi
04-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Jackboy,

What's His name, your tirak who's keep text messaging you?

HIS name ?. :eek:

555+. Laughing while on a computer desk in PP Hotel, Danok.:)

etct88
04-05-2010, 02:22 PM
HIS name ?. :eek:

555+. Laughing while on a computer desk in PP Hotel, Danok.:)

So Danok is home number what?.... where will you be next?:p

OceanEleven
04-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Oh, this paid dividends today (on my "undeclared" extension from side dish). More on it in bkk fr thread if I get my ass in gear. But lil black book not always foolprooff (just as in life, no guarantees).:p

And seems you back in thick of sbf after loooong sabbatical?;)

Back from the dead after a stroll in the clouds. :D

Yokosi
04-05-2010, 07:18 PM
So Danok is home number what?.... where will you be next?:p

Too many homes to count......

Next ?. I think.....your place......Sin kah poh, as what Thai puyings say when you are from the little red dot.

norice
23-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Hello,

If you have a retirement VISA, you have to register with immigration office every 90 days with your passport and current address document. You can bring any invoices/bills with your address on the document. If you live in Bangkok, the closest office is located at Sam Yan MRT Station, when you exit, go directly to Chamchuree Square Building and the office is located on 18th floor.

Since I have to register my address, I shall provide a brief report tomorrow!

norice
06-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Current Situation,

It started to rain on a regular basis! The slow season has started but girls won't lower their prices, stupid Thai marketing concept.

I live in a 46 sq. meter, one bedroom condo and so far my monthly water bill is 105B, electricity with A/C on at 27 degree is 1,550B, cable bill 750B and high speed internet is 1,820. Therefore, everything works out well with 2,000 - 2,500 dollars a month, just watch entertaintment expenses.

I have 233 more days to find a permanent girlfriend, 76 more days to report my address and 247 more days to renew my VISA. Also, 67 more days and I'll visit Angeles City for a short vacation.

zmanz
06-06-2010, 08:28 PM
I believe this is not posted here yet:D

NEWS UPDATE... 1st June, 2010

Bankokians flock to test airport link service
BANGKOK, 1 June 2010 (NNT) – Many Thai people, mostly Bangkokians have flocked to test the airport link service from Phya Thai district to Suvarnabhumi airport on the first day of its trial operation on Tuesday. Permanent Secretary for Transport, Supoj Saplom, said the airport link service would provide convenience for people travelling from the heart of the capital city to Suvarnabhumi International Airport as well as lessen road traffic.

Mr Supoj noted that the trains would be released every 20 minutes while their operation would be separated into two shifts, namely morning shift from 7.00 to 10.00 hrs and afternoon shift from 16.00 to 19.00 hrs every day. He said the test run would last for about two months.

The airport link service is now running from Phya Thai to Suvarnabhumi; however. Another two stations at Hua Mak and Ramkhamhaeng will be available very soon, the permanent secretary promised. Regarding the fares, passengers using city-line trains (stop at eight stations) will be charged 15-45 THB while those using express ones (non-stop directly from Phya Thai to Suvarnabhumi) will be charged 150 THB a trip.

NEWS UPDATE... 31st May, 2010

Airport Link Starts Test Run Tomorrow
The train linking the Suvarnabhumi Airport to the Phayathai area will open for test runs from tomorrow onwards. The general public will be allowed to use the train for free from tomorrow to August 2010.

Bangkok Airport Train - Latest News - bangkokairporttrain.com (http://www.bangkokairporttrain.com/news.html)

norice
06-06-2010, 09:44 PM
zmanz,

Thanks for sharing the report. We could save lots of money and headache by not using taxis!

Good man

zmanz
07-06-2010, 10:07 AM
zmanz,

Thanks for sharing the report. We could save lots of money and headache by not using taxis!

Good man

u're most welcome. thanks a lot for upping me:D

Sabai_Sabai
15-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi Norice, it is interesting to read this topic, hope you meet your deadline to find yourself a gf. But just be careful with your money, the poor ones are greedy, the educated ones want even more, so hope your luck comes soon.

How is the meeting up going on? Do you get to meet up many guys living or working in BKK?

BTW, if anybody has problem opening bank account, you may want to try your luck at Kasikorn bank at Royal Garden second flr in Pattaya, I opened mine with just few thousand bahts, but that was a year ago. Nevertheless, I understand this is the only few tourist friendly bank, the other one is the yellow bank, bank of Ayudhya, but withdrawal will be charge outside Pattaya.

norice
15-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Sabai Sabai,

No, I'm just taking my time looking for a right one! Lately, I'm hearing so many sad stories regarding romantic relationship with Thai girls that I don't know if it's worth it!

No regular meetings but been going out with different Singapore friends, they are party animals! Majority of them are nice guys but few are arrogant, conceited and needs to improve their people skills!

Last night, been to Soi Cowboys and Thermae Coffee Shop with friends from Chiang Mai. At Soi Cowboys, Tilac Go Go is the best for your Bhat and Thermae's quantity of the girls are going down drastically but quality is still there. Thermae girls are still asking 2,000B for short time.

Sabai_Sabai
15-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Have you been to other parts of Thailand, like Chiang Mai? Many retirees choose to retire there, but I think it is good to pick one up from BKK and retire there, or maybe once in a while to the suburb to find decent girls.

I think you should start looking for apartments to buy rather than gfe, whether you intend to retire here or not, you would definitely not lose, as you can save on rental and also to sit on the appreciation, and the rental you save on, can pay for a car or buy a new one, like Honda City about 620k auto, depreciation is about 50k a year, and will be easier for you to sian, as this makes you more serious, different from those come and go tourists.

motoji
16-06-2010, 10:36 AM
i also want to retire in thailand before i came here to work, but after 6 years, i begin to feel sgp is also good in some ways and long term in BKK, makes me feel complacent. now i only feel like coming here 1 wk/mth, just to release some pressure from sgp work. i am in my thirties and am so far from living a comfortable life in sgp, but maybe i will retire somewhere else if i am a small millionaire. this is just my thinking after years in bkk.

indianmagicoil
17-06-2010, 05:27 AM
Agree with u Bro Motoji... but not so sure if u r "far from living a comfortable life in SG" or "so far living a comfortable life in SG"? I digress...

its true the first thing that Singaporeans do when coming to BKK (or anywhere in Thailand) is to compare prices of cars, property, food, entertainment etc. But once the honeymoon period is over some people will begin to ask if giving up the standard of living back home is worth the cheaper car or condo.

Political uncertainty, personal safety, administrative efficiency, corruption, the legal system, hygiene standards, environmental pollution, transportation system, quality education, immigration & land ownership policies, health care, employment opportunities, taxation and ease of setting up business are some of the issues, on top of the more obvious language, customs, food & attitudes, that one needs to weigh when considering retiring in Thailand.

World Cup matches are broadcasted free but listening to a Thai commentary is not the same as Nigel Martin isn't it? Driving 2 hours daily in bumper-to-bumper traffic from your house in the suburbs to work and back makes u wish when those damn politicians can extend the MRT & BTS lines. There is NO DECENT char kway teow, chicken rice, roti prata, nasi melayu or brani in Bangkok!

If I were a "small millionaire" then SG is a rather decent place to retire.

yinyang
17-06-2010, 09:13 AM
But once the honeymoon period is over some people will begin to ask if giving up the standard of living back home is worth the cheaper car or condo.
Political uncertainty, personal safety, administrative efficiency, corruption, the legal system, hygiene standards, environmental pollution, transportation system, quality education, immigration & land ownership policies, health care, employment opportunities, taxation and ease of setting up business are some of the issues, on top of the more obvious language, customs, food & attitudes, that one needs to weigh when considering retiring in Thailand.
There is NO DECENT char kway teow, chicken rice, roti prata, nasi melayu or brani in Bangkok! .
Fair, objective comment. Grass may looks greener, but there are trade offs (as all things in life). Back home, everything goes like clockwork (even kweilos tell us same). But in mai pen rai country, patience is not just a virtue but a necessity:p

But it all depends on individual's bias -like retirement with a nest egg can probably go further than sg.

norice
17-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Indianmagicoil,

I'm living comfortably in Bangkok, even though I can't stand the air pollution and greasy food! The political uncertaintly, corruption and other inefficiencies doesn't bother me because no effect on my daily living standard. I just enjoy my life to the fullest, be happy and don't get into trouble! My pen lai!

Due to my current health problem, my life will drastically change for better or worse but can't complain because tons of girls are available to take care of me! I had medical consultation with spine specialist, MRI, x-ray and medication at BNH Hospital and the total bill came out to 11,550B. Very cheap compared to Hawaii. I will submit my claims to my insurance company and the reimbursement will be used for soapy and kapoo massage at Catherine, Copa Cabana, Cafe Biwa, Iyala and CCK.

Is there alternative Chinese or Thai medicine for herniated lumbar disc?

Sabai_Sabai
17-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Indianmagicoil, the only thing I missed is the Katong nasi loma, and some local food and the chinese speaking enviroment, other than that, especially if you like speeding, thailand is fantastic as there is no demerit point, only baht point, ladies are everywhere for you.

So in S'pore, sex, cars, petrol, electrical and food are expensive, but in LOS, everything is cheap, the only thing expensive is getting a wife, because when you marry her, you marry her whole family and need to fufill their indefinite desires and needs, unless she is rich. One of my friends has 2 wives at the expense of 30k baht each, and many more extras here and there, I think better get a vietnamese wife and eat nasi loma everyday in S'pore and they are more faithful and cheaper to satisfy than the thais. :D

motoji
18-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Agree with u Bro Motoji... but not so sure if u r "far from living a comfortable life in SG" or "so far living a comfortable life in SG"? I digress...

its true the first thing that Singaporeans do when coming to BKK (or anywhere in Thailand) is to compare prices of cars, property, food, entertainment etc. But once the honeymoon period is over some people will begin to ask if giving up the standard of living back home is worth the cheaper car or condo.

World Cup matches are broadcasted free but listening to a Thai commentary is not the same as Nigel Martin isn't it? Driving 2 hours daily in bumper-to-bumper traffic from your house in the suburbs to work and back makes u wish when those damn politicians can extend the MRT & BTS lines. There is NO DECENT char kway teow, chicken rice, roti prata, nasi melayu or brani in Bangkok!

If I were a "small millionaire" then SG is a rather decent place to retire.

Yes, very far from living comfortably in sgp. living comfortably means no need to bother about saving every cents from what i spend. eg. try to find the cheapest car park in orchard without thinking of the 1km walk, trying to escape ERP but got myself into a jam. trying to buy cheaper groceries in johor but was stuck on the causeway for hrs, thinking of bring my whole family to universal studios but end up bring them to somewhere cheaper.

Oh! you speak my mind. transportation system, hygiene standards, quality education and income taxation is my concern at this point of time. Maybe i will change my thinking again when it is time to retire. Yes, food in sgp is still better to me.

Do you work in bkk?

BMW X5
18-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Small or big millionaire, as long as have $, everywhere is a nice place.

norice
18-06-2010, 11:08 PM
BMW X5,

I agree with you, shit stinks and money talks!

BMW X5
19-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi Norice, what is chocolate man?

BMW X5,

I agree with you, shit stinks and money talks!

norice
19-06-2010, 11:58 AM
BMW X15,

Bar girls and staff call Negros or Blacks chocolate man in Bangkok! Be very careful of Nigerians in Sukhumvit area, they are scammers and drug pushers. If they approach you, never converse with them, just walk away! Once again, don't ever CONVERSE with Nigerians!!!

BMW X5
19-06-2010, 04:55 PM
BMW X15,

Bar girls and staff call Negros or Blacks chocolate man in Bangkok! Be very careful of Nigerians in Sukhumvit area, they are scammers and drug pushers. If they approach you, never converse with them, just walk away! Once again, don't ever CONVERSE with Nigerians!!!

Thank you bro, yup always stay away from them.

AnNex
19-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeap All this Negros can also be seen at Pratunam area too and yeap they are scammers .

norice
19-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Hello,

Also, be very careful of the Nigerian prostitutes hanging front of Tony Roma's restaurant near Sukhumvit Soi 5, they are ugly and scary looking! Some of them has bad BOs!

motoji
19-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Yes, if you intend to marry a thai, u must know her family more than her. Marry a girl from rich or poor family have their own different kinds of problems. Just keep in mind, generally, u can trust singaporegian more than thais, just my own opinion.

indianmagicoil
20-06-2010, 05:14 AM
Bro Sabai2, some bros tell me Vietnamese girls also have the same kind of problems as the Thai puyings. To be fair we need to compare a Thai ex-hooker and a Singaporean ex-hooker. Has anyone married a middle-class Thai girl who didn't need to prostitute herself to support her family or her Honda Civic? BTW me thinks your friend with 2 wives for BHT30K each sounds quite reasonable.

Bro Norice, yeah the medical care is cheap here. In Singapore we also get very good standards of basic healthcare at affordable rates. I've seen the doctors and dentists in Bangkok too and I feel the rates are just slightly cheaper than what I get back home. But you being from the States I totally agree with your point of view. If I was an American or European then I would do the same as you.

Bro Motoji, I gave up driving in Singapore years ago. The rate of depreciation is not worth it. Better put your money into property or invest. So many of my ex-colleagues 好吃不好看. Better save that money for your early retirement. Helped that I dun like driving in the city - too much traffic & inconsiderate drivers. If u have kids then Bangkok is not a place you would want to raise them. Take education, a good school here is even more expensive than Singapore. Retire like Bro Norice, alone, free & easy, still can consider.

Speaking of safety. Last night was eating at Hway Kuang when a shot rang out. 2 young punks were arguing when one drew a gun and fired a shot. This happened about 50 meters from where I was. What if this idiot didn't point into the sky? Shot could have easily killed anyone unlucky enough.

Chocolate man... hahaha what Thais call black Africans. Those hanging around Pratunam are drug couriers. This is the Golden Triangle after all. Loitering around all day doing nothing but drinking beer. Couple of years back one such drug mule fell to his death trying to escape a police raid. Happened just opposite the hotel I was staying. Bugger tried to jump across to another building but missed.

norice
20-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Indianmagicoil,

Man, you do live an exciting life! Did the shooting happened near the restaurant we patronize in HuayKwang? It's the only restaurant with AC in the market? The owner has 3 daughters, one is pregnant, next one is approximately 19 - 20 years old and the youngest is the prettiest, she is approximately 15 or 16, don't worry I just ogle at the youngest because she's cute and friendly!

Yes, medical and dental care is cheap compared to Singapore or USA! But diligently you have to check your doctor's or dentist's credientials and make sure they did additional training in USA! Especially medical doctors, all my personal physicians in Bangkok completed additional fellowships in USA Medical Centers!

I notices that majority of Thai men do carry guns! It's dangerous to live here, you just have to mind your own business and don't get involved!

motoji
20-06-2010, 10:49 AM
There is a good singapore restaurant i have tried, chuan kitchen under pra nang klao bridge and went to a thai restaurant with many cute vietnamese waitresses, name yonyud, along ratchapruk road at thonburi side.

AnNex
20-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Last time the daughter which is now pregnant is very chio but nw pregnant abit fat already haha ! their food prices seems jacked up abit already last time cheaper .

norice
20-06-2010, 02:00 PM
AnNex,

But, she let me touch her stomach for good luck! Also, her breasts are getting larger. Have you met the youngest daughter?

I usually order 2 som tam to go with sticky rice once a week. Their prices are very reasonable and foods are delicious!

norice
20-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Motoji,

All right, I want to meet attractive Vietnamese girls! How old are they? Are they able to speak English? Keep on coming with more details of other ventures.

motoji
20-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Yes, they are early twenties sweeties and they speak basic thai. This area ratchapruk have 5 restaurants that use vietnamese waitresses but this is one with the better looking waitresses. It serves good thai and issan food but are playing thai oldies song therefore invites more mature crowds.

AnNex
20-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Yeap I saw the younger sis but still prefer the looks of her when she is not pregnant lar haha . Anyway their food is quite ok . Everytime will see those ladies working in the clubs nearby like Resort having their supper over there I usually dine there in the wee hours in the morning after my nite out .

indianmagicoil
21-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Man, you do live an exciting life! Did the shooting happened near the restaurant we patronize in HuayKwang?
Thats Noi Seafood and no I wasn't eating there. I was eating at the cooked food stall one alley (soi?) away from Claudia. Was there with Bro Blue Dragon. Tucking into our 2nd dish we heard a loud bang like a starter's pistol. Watch the 10.30pm local news on Channel 7. Always will have some crime story involving drugs, murder and guns. Seems most of the crimes always occur in Chon Buri or Pattaya. Guns can be bought here brand new from BHT50,000 onwards. Lots of gun shops in Chinatown near the Old Siam theatre stretch. So we always mus keep our cool here and not get into unnecessary arguments with the locals. Never know which SOB has a gun.

There is a good singapore restaurant i have tried, chuan kitchen under pra nang klao bridge and went to a thai restaurant with many cute vietnamese waitresses, name yonyud, along ratchapruk road at thonburi side.
Is there one? Where's Saphan Pra Nang Klao? Is it near Pinklao on Thonbur side? hehe... Ratchapruk Road to lazy to go all the way there lah but will make a mental note of it :D

motoji
21-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Thats Noi Seafood and no I wasn't eating there. I was eating at the cooked food stall one alley (soi?) away from Claudia. Was there with Bro Blue Dragon. Tucking into our 2nd dish we heard a loud bang like a starter's pistol. Watch the 10.30pm local news on Channel 7. Always will have some crime story involving drugs, murder and guns. Seems most of the crimes always occur in Chon Buri or Pattaya. Guns can be bought here brand new from BHT50,000 onwards. Lots of gun shops in Chinatown near the Old Siam theatre stretch. So we always mus keep our cool here and not get into unnecessary arguments with the locals. Never know which SOB has a gun.

Is there one? Where's Saphan Pra Nang Klao? Is it near Pinklao on Thonbur side? hehe... Ratchapruk Road to lazy to go all the way there lah but will make a mental note of it :D

Saphan Pra Nang Klao is the bridge with a newer, bigger bridge on top of it, leading to Central Rattanathibet. going from Pinkalo is very near, after Rama 5 bridge. do you drive in Thailand?

Nonteerak2553
21-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Saphan Pra Nang Klao is the bridge with a newer, bigger bridge on top of it, leading to Central Rattanathibet. going from Pinkalo is very near, after Rama 5 bridge. do you drive in Thailand?

Motoji,

Is it near Bangkuay, since you mention after Rama 5 bridge?

motoji
21-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Motoji,

Is it near Bangkuay, since you mention after Rama 5 bridge?

Yes, it is near the bangkruai big roundabout, restaraunt name is yonyuk

Nonteerak2553
21-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Yes, it is near the bangkruai big roundabout, restaraunt name is yonyuk

Yonyuk? It is after the roundabout or before? At the roundabout you will saw 7-11 and Siam Commercial Bank. Somewhere near there? Been staying there for quite sometime ever since attached with my present teerak, but didn't saw it. :p

indianmagicoil
21-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Not unless necessary. Traffic in Bangkok is 10x worse than Singapore! Not too familiar with whats across the Chao Phraya but I'm sure I can find it if I want to. So whats the name of the Sing restaurant again? Chuan Kitchen or Yonyuk? Maybe when u drop into Bangkok again we can go there or the Isaan place with na rak Viet dek serves!

norice
21-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Indianmagicoil,,

At least you didn't get hurt but I bet it was exciting to hear a gun go off!

I do pack a small pistol and it only has one chamber but depends on the situation it could turn to a rifle! But, lately it hasn't been working properly!
Maybe someday we all can go to that restaurant and meet some pretty Vietnames waitresses!

motoji
21-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Not unless necessary. Traffic in Bangkok is 10x worse than Singapore! Not too familiar with whats across the Chao Phraya but I'm sure I can find it if I want to. So whats the name of the Sing restaurant again? Chuan Kitchen or Yonyuk? Maybe when u drop into Bangkok again we can go there or the Isaan place with na rak Viet dek serves!

Im in bkk now, sg restaurant is chuan kitchen. Do you work here as well?

motoji
21-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Yonyuk? It is after the roundabout or before? At the roundabout you will saw 7-11 and Siam Commercial Bank. Somewhere near there? Been staying there for quite sometime ever since attached with my present teerak, but didn't saw it. :p

Sorry it is near bangkruai-sainoi road, near ratanathibet roundabout in bangrak noi area.

norice
21-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Motoji,

I just want to let you know that the tallest one with the best legs are mine! I hope their last name isn't Nguyen! I've met so many cute Vietnamese babes with last name Nguyen!

mikemike
22-06-2010, 01:26 AM
Motoji,

I just want to let you know that the tallest one with the best legs are mine! I hope their last name isn't Nguyen! I've met so many cute Vietnamese babes with last name Nguyen!

Yes, Nguyễn (阮) is a VERY common surname in Vietnam, almost 40% of Vietnamese in Vietnam have Nguyễn as their surname. Even current Prime Minister of Vietnam also surname of Nguyễn (阮). :D

indianmagicoil
22-06-2010, 03:05 AM
At least you didn't get hurt but I bet it was exciting to hear a gun go off!

I do pack a small pistol and it only has one chamber but depends on the situation it could turn to a rifle! But, lately it hasn't been working properly!
Maybe someday we all can go to that restaurant and meet some pretty Vietnames waitresses!
Hi bro, most male Singaporeans would have served time in the armed forces so its nothing new. Whats new is the situation it was fired under! Yes it was a good thing me or anyone else wasn't hurt. Good idea on exploring that Viet place and maybe sooner than u think coz we have a Vietnam vet coming over soon :D btw did u send your pistol for regular servicing? Need to clean it or else it would jam ;)

Im in bkk now, sg restaurant is chuan kitchen. Do you work here as well?
How long u r here? Work or pleasure? Yes, I work here.

Yes, Nguyễn (阮) is a VERY common surname in Vietnam, almost 40% of Vietnamese in Vietnam have Nguyễn as their surname. Even current Prime Minister of Vietnam also surname of Nguyễn (阮). :D
Vietnam vet has spoken!

etct88
22-06-2010, 03:36 AM

all my viet girl friends are Nguyens..... wonder why?:D:D

motoji
22-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi bro, most male Singaporeans would have served time in the armed forces so its nothing new. Whats new is the situation it was fired under! Yes it was a good thing me or anyone else wasn't hurt. Good idea on exploring that Viet place and maybe sooner than u think coz we have a Vietnam vet coming over soon :D btw did u send your pistol for regular servicing? Need to clean it or else it would jam ;)

How long u r here? Work or pleasure? Yes, I work here.

Vietnam vet has spoken!

I work here in bkk, used to stationed here for past years, but now have to run between sgp and bkk.

norice
22-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Indianmagicoil,

WOW, even Blue Dragon and Ying Yang served in the military! You're brave men!

I never served in the military, no mandatory draft in USA!

Thanks for the advice, tried to but trigger and the butt needs major adjustment, lots of bullets but can't shoot!

motoji
22-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Thank you Norice for the points but i am a newbie, do not know how to use/check the points at all. Information given here already help me a lot. Thank you.

BlueDragon193
22-06-2010, 10:57 AM
all my viet girl friends are Nguyens..... wonder why?:D:D

I thought it was Pho..:D

BlueDragon193
22-06-2010, 11:07 AM

Yeah, old junior guns need frequent servicing or else it would jam and misfire too.:D

indianmagicoil
23-06-2010, 03:22 AM
Yeah, old junior guns need frequent servicing or else it would jam and misfire too
Also dun forget to use more or else get rusty :D
Balek kampung aredy ah? How was the expedition on Saturday night? Sorry couldn't join u coz still tired from the previous night.

etct88
23-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Balek kampung aredy ah? How was the expedition on Saturday night? Sorry couldn't join u coz still tired from the previous night.

SBF at this hour........:eek:

Surf Better than Fuck.......:p

Got your citizenship oredi????:D

BlueDragon193
23-06-2010, 10:20 PM

Yes and you should ask bro naemlo what happened that night.:D

indianmagicoil
24-06-2010, 05:38 AM
SBF at this hour...
Surf Better than Fuck...
Got your citizenship oredi?
Almost routine since World Cup started, watch game then later catch up with all my bros here on SBF.
Can't fuck 24/7... muz surf-surf a bit... watch some football... drink some beer... :cool:
No thank you Sir! I'll still keep my red Singapore passport!!! :D

Enigma_clear
25-06-2010, 06:45 PM
I am in Bangkok now.

Any bros wanna meet up to watch soccer or clubbing?

PM me. Thanks.

norice
29-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Hello,

Today is the day that I donate blood to National Blood Bank! The procedure is very safe and good for the health, since men have too much iron in their blood!

Yesterday, I've been to Leun Paya Sauna and in my opinion, not as good as Tharn Thong! The sauna is very large with over 10 porters taking care of you but the cold pool is not that cold and dirty. Even dry sauna is not that hot and dirty so based on my visit, Tharn Thong is still rated number one! But Leun Paya has over 50 girls to entertain you with massage and happy ending!

I'm still having pain and stiff lower back, any suggestions? So far, spine specialist, Thai alternative care doctor, therapeutic Thai massage masseuse and every other day sauna treatment didn't help 100%!

Sabai_Sabai
29-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Is it a slipped disc? Or boom boom too much? If it is a slipped disc, you will need to arch your back most of the time, including making love, or the situation will deteriorate.:eek:

BlueDragon193
29-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Hello,

Today is the day that I donate blood to National Blood Bank! The procedure is very safe and good for the health, since men have too much iron in their blood!

Did you donate your sperm and money too..?? :D

Nice meeting you earlier at Esplanade Mall @ Ratchada.

norice
29-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Sabai sabai,

I have 2 herniated disc! Currently, no pain just stiffness and slight discomfort when I'm standing too long! I have to change my workout routine at California WOW!

Weekly Thai massage and spa treatment do wonders for aching back.

norice
29-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Bluedragon 193,

I need all the sperm, when you get old, lower sperm count and testosterone level!

Next month, I'm going to BNH Hospital for lipid profile and testosterone level, need to know if my male hormone is up to par!

Sabai_Sabai
29-06-2010, 10:23 PM
All the massages do not help if herniated. I have had slipped disc before, went GH and they ask me to do more swimming, frog style only, said it might help to push back the discs if yours just slipped only. Second option is to have a minor invasive surgery to cut away the excess, last hope, go to honda spare part shop get a disc and replace the degenerated ones:D

I only did the breast stroke and some stupid therapy and still did not help, then my relatives recommeded me a chinese sifu, specialised in thui na, and he pushed back the disc, amazing and unbelieveable, no stupid time wasting therapy, no high cost surgery, just 5 minutes and job done. But be careful, if you adopt the wrong posture, it will slip out again.

Yokosi
29-06-2010, 10:36 PM
All the massages do not help if herniated. I have had slipped disc before, went GH and they ask me to do more swimming, frog style only, said it might help to push back the discs if yours just slipped only. Second option is to have a minor invasive surgery to cut away the excess, last hope, go to honda spare part shop get a disc and replace the degenerated ones:D

I only did the breast stroke and some stupid therapy and still did not help, then my relatives recommeded me a chinese sifu, specialised in thui na, and he pushed back the disc, amazing and unbelieveable, no stupid time wasting therapy, no high cost surgery, just 5 minutes and job done. But be careful, if you adopt the wrong posture, it will slip out again.

Slipped disc, eh ?. Very painful.

Norice, you can forget about all that massages and what these western type doctors recommended you to do. These do not help at all.

The disc MUST be push back into position by a trained doctor. It will be extremely painful for you when the doctor does the pushing with bare hands.

I know a sifu here in Kuala Lumpur that pushed back my slipped disc, twice.
And all for Ringgit 60.

brucelow2207
29-06-2010, 10:57 PM

Bro, can u recommend me this chinese sifu and his address?

Kum sia coz' i had this pain for many, many years...

indianmagicoil
30-06-2010, 05:22 AM
Nice meeting you earlier at Esplanade Mall @ Ratchada.:confused: u still in Bangkok/Thailand? Tried calling u laz night but asked me to leave a message instead.

travelcraze88
30-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Slipped disc, eh ?. Very painful.

Norice, you can forget about all that massages and what these western type doctors recommended you to do. These do not help at all.

The disc MUST be push back into position by a trained doctor. It will be extremely painful for you when the doctor does the pushing with bare hands.

I know a sifu here in Kuala Lumpur that pushed back my slipped disc, twice.
And all for Ringgit 60.

Really amazing. But it's true.
I know one Chinese sifu near Malacca who can even remove the "bone spur"
along the spine by tiu na with his bare hands. But it's very painful though.

Soopafly
30-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Sabai sabai,

I have 2 herniated disc! Currently, no pain just stiffness and slight discomfort when I'm standing too long! I have to change my workout routine at California WOW!

Weekly Thai massage and spa treatment do wonders for aching back.

Bro Norice,

There is a home decompression device call "Back2Life." You can google it and find out more about. Please consult your doctor before starting any new treatment or therapy through!

Cheers,

BlueDragon193
30-06-2010, 10:45 AM
:confused: u still in Bangkok/Thailand? Tried calling u laz night but asked me to leave a message instead.

No lah, that was my last trip happened to meet him on my way in.

norice
30-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Friends,

Thanks for all your insightful information on treating lower back pain! Per chief of spine services at BNH, my L4 and L5 are already bulging and damaged per x-ray and MRI! So only thing I can do for now is to slow its progression and strengthen core muscles! I'm stretching and exercising my lower back muscles 3 - 4 times a week, therapeutic Thai massage 1 - 2 a week and sauna 3 times a week. All those exercises and treatment does help alleviate pain and stiffness but it doesn't cure the damaged disc!

So my advice to everyone is to take care of your back, NOW!

Sinoview
30-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Friends,

Thanks for all your insightful information on treating lower back pain! Per chief of spine services at BNH, my L4 and L5 are already bulging and damaged per x-ray and MRI! So only thing I can do for now is to slow its progression and strengthen core muscles! I'm stretching and exercising my lower back muscles 3 - 4 times a week, therapeutic Thai massage 1 - 2 a week and sauna 3 times a week. All those exercises and treatment does help alleviate pain and stiffness but it doesn't cure the damaged disc!

So my advice to everyone is to take care of your back, NOW!

From yr experience, wat are the dos n donts to take care of the back ?

Thanks in advance for sharing ....

coolmanks
30-06-2010, 02:29 PM
DG mayor,

Why action at CP (thread ) too hot for u?

Hide in Bangkok.:D:D

Thanks in advance for sharing ....

BlueDragon193
30-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Check out this site in Bangkok.

http://www.chiropracticthailand.com/

BMW X5
30-06-2010, 10:14 PM

Is that Sifu in jurong West? Old man about 60?

norice
01-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Sinoview and the Rest,

The best way to protect your back from future disabilities or pain, follow these procedures:

1. Develop your core muscles (stomach and back muscles)
2. Watch your posture when sitting, lying down or relaxing (sleep on a firm mattress)
3. When lifting use your legs and hips rather than upper or lower back
4. When lifting weights be very careful of doing milatary presses or any excercises that compresses your vertebrae

Take care your back when you're young and healthy!

norice
01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Good News:

If you enjoy ogling attractive and young Thai girls, head to HuayKwang night market after 7:30 pm. It's hot and heavy with all those sexy girls roaming around to buy dinner or evening snacks!

Also, head down to Tharn Thong Sauna, recently the boss hired several young sexy masseuse for massages with happy ending, comprehensive price is 2,000B for 2 hours of excitement. Those new girls have sexy legs with nicely shaped apple butt. Ask for papasan named Somchai, he's used to work for Subway Massage and a great guy to know!

adidas88
02-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks in advance for sharing ...
DG mayor,
Why action at CP (thread ) too hot for u?
Hide in Bangkok.
..:eek: .. both my sifu sneak to BKK thread ... :D

Sinoview and the Rest,

The best way to protect your back from future disabilities or pain, follow these procedures:

1. Develop your core muscles (stomach and back muscles)
2. Watch your posture when sitting, lying down or relaxing (sleep on a firm mattress)
3. When lifting use your legs and hips rather than upper or lower back
4. When lifting weights be very careful of doing milatary presses or any excercises that compresses your vertebrae
totally agreed with bro norice abt the core exercise to build ur back muscles ... u can use the exercise ball or resistance band to do it ..
this illustration is one of the best way to build ur core muscle ..
u can do it anywhere and doesn't cost u a cent ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/core1.jpg

Sabai_Sabai
05-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Hi Brucelow & BMW, this sifu is about 60, but stays in Bukit Panjang, he was selected to learn the skills from chinese master, there were many people got no result else where, and some about to go for operations but got it cured by him. Initially I did not beleive he could do miracle, I was thinking of going for a minor invasive surgery, but was thinking what the hack, just cut out a bonking session, so gave him a try, a year later, I am still without surgery and does not feel the intense pain as was before, so I think it works for me.

He speaks Madarin, and as this is a residence, do not call too late or too early please!! I think from noon to 6 or 7pm will be fine. His name is Mr Khu:6769-0849

For those who want to get tui na or whatever bone problem, give it a try, all I am asking is 1 karaok session or a soapy massage when you have benefited from it.:D

BMW X5
05-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Hi Brucelow & BMW, this sifu is about 60, but stays in Bukit Panjang, he was selected to learn the skills from chinese master, there were many people got no result else where, and some about to go for operations but got it cured by him. Initially I did not beleive he could do miracle, I was thinking of going for a minor invasive surgery, but was thinking what the hack, just cut out a bonking session, so gave him a try, a year later, I am still without surgery and does not feel the intense pain as was before, so I think it works for me.

He speaks Madarin, and as this is a residence, do not call too late or too early please!! I think from noon to 6 or 7pm will be fine. His name is Mr Khu:6769-0849

For those who want to get tui na or whatever bone problem, give it a try, all I am asking is 1 karaok session or a soapy massage when you have benefited from it.:D

I actually got one sifu, Singaporean, China trained and operate out of a shoplot. Speaks english and mandarin and cantonese too. Cure my slip disc in 5 minutes for $50.

And just like u, I was about to go for non-invasive surgery. So now we know there are 2 such sifu in SG.

Sabai_Sabai
06-07-2010, 06:51 PM
So now got 2, good, if one retire still got backup, so now boom boom more, no need to worry about slip disc since so cheap to push back:D

norice
07-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Hello,

My back pain has dissipated, only stiffness once in a while! Thanks for all your insightful advice and information.

Currently, it's rainy season but only rains during evening and early mornings! Always check the skies before going out and based on the clouds it's good assurance to carry an unbrella!

All the soapys in Ratchada and Phetburi are starving for customers due to slow season but they didn't lower their prices. If I was a manager, I would lower the price during slow season, basis Economic 101. Nataree has the most young girls and Copa Cabana has the most girls with large breasts!

Last night, I went to CCK Kapoo Massage with 2 of my buddies and had a great time! For 3 of us, we paid 1560B for 1.5 hours of lotion massage with free kapoo happy ending!

spermmyboy
10-07-2010, 04:15 PM
My back pain has dissipated, only stiffness once in a while!

You don't need a gym ball, no need to do push up by yourself, no need to do weight lifting alone. You just need more regular controlled sexercise. :D

Holyfield
10-07-2010, 04:29 PM
That exercise, is probalby one of the best, i strongly agree!

norice
13-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Hello,

I was at Tharn Thong this afternoon and it was boiling with cute babes! Papasan told me they hired lots of young girls and it shows man, it's hot! All day sauna is 180B and Thai massage with BJs and sex is 2,000B, oil massage is 200B extra!

Also, lots of cute girls eating and shopping at HuayKwang night market, they're not freelancers but attractive girls roaming the sidewalk for bargain and looking for honeys! Majority of them are between 19 - 25 years old, too young for me but never can tell, some day I might hit a gold mine! Keep looking

Soopafly
14-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Hello,

I was at Tharn Thong this afternoon and it was boiling with cute babes! Papasan told me they hired lots of young girls and it shows man, it's hot! All day sauna is 180B and Thai massage with BJs and sex is 2,000B, oil massage is 200B extra!

Also, lots of cute girls eating and shopping at HuayKwang night market, they're not freelancers but attractive girls roaming the sidewalk for bargain and looking for honeys! Majority of them are between 19 - 25 years old, too young for me but never can tell, some day I might hit a gold mine! Keep looking

Bro Norice, You are a funny man who carries a big stick. Most girls will fall for you regardless of age! Go for it! I wish I was living in BKK :O)

Glock
14-07-2010, 03:27 PM
You don't need a gym ball, no need to do push up by yourself, no need to do weight lifting alone. You just need more regular controlled sexercise. :D

That exercise, is probalby one of the best, i strongly agree!

Sexercise is the best exercise !

that should be the slogan ..... haha like the other poster said , maybe worth printing a T-shirt for this !

yinyang
14-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Sexercise is the best exercise ! worth printing a T-shirt for this !
Got 2 t-shirts. 1 with Oral B logo but says Oral Me.

Other has 7-11 logo: Rise 24 hours. I black guy (stranger) in Bkk laughed out loudly at mine. But I told him he'll die cxxk laughing with my other 7-11: 12 inches (limp)

norice
14-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Soopafly,

Oh you making me laugh, you must have the Bangkok blues! You only have 2 years so make it a worth while and just keep partying to the max. I'll search for all the natural pink nipples with C and D cup breasts in gogo bars, kind of hard to find but for you, I shall search and go hunting. Ready to buy extra spicy som tam at Noi's Seafood Restaurant!

Soopafly
14-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Soopafly,

Oh you making me laugh, you must have the Bangkok blues! You only have 2 years so make it a worth while and just keep partying to the max. I'll search for all the natural pink nipples with C and D cup breasts in gogo bars, kind of hard to find but for you, I shall search and go hunting. Ready to buy extra spicy som tam at Noi's Seafood Restaurant!

Bro Norice,

Between Singapore, Bangkok and Pattaya, I had fun with 11 girls in 9 days :O) Needless to say, after my latest session, I have very little mojo left. But for a puying with C- or D-cuppers and natural pink nipples, I am sure I can squeeze a few more drops. By the way, do they have raw oysters at Noi?

Cheers,

norice
14-07-2010, 10:38 PM
soopafly,

Eating raw oysters in Thailand is dangerous, possible hepatitis A. Also, don't eat freshwater fish in Thailand, possible of liver fluke and other parasites, only eat saltwater fish! It's better to consume raw egg than eating raw oyster for increasing sperm count! Raw egg has albumin, which will increase sperm count!

Also, one of the best advice is to start Kegle exercise to develop your pelvic muscle. I've been performing Kegle exercises off and on since 1997!

player88
15-07-2010, 09:08 AM
BROs, anyone can advise on the mrt fr the Suvarnabhumi airport to the city issit operating or is it still on trial?

yinyang
15-07-2010, 09:18 AM
anyone can advise on the mrt fr the Suvarnabhumi airport to the city issit operating or is it still on trial?
Check latest from horse's mouth. Think you still can get on it now

http://bangkokairporttrain.com/news.html

player88
15-07-2010, 10:09 AM
thks yinyang...

Nesta74
15-07-2010, 01:27 PM
just wana ask bros frm this forum.....how much is it enough to migrate to bkk frm singapore?and wat kind of bussiness to do over there to earn a living?thanxxx

Glock
15-07-2010, 03:34 PM
just wana ask bros frm this forum.....how much is it enough to migrate to bkk frm singapore?and wat kind of bussiness to do over there to earn a living?thanxxx

ahahaha another man wants to move to paradise!!!

norice
15-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Nesta74,

If you want to start a profitable business, you need approximately 70,000 Sing Dollars! If you can't afford that amount, just forget it, you wasting your time!

JWNY
15-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Nesta74,

If you want to start a profitable business, you need approximately 70,000 Sing Dollars! If you can't afford that amount, just forget it, you wasting your time! ...learn from the king ;)

JWNY

BMW X5
15-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Nesta74,

If you want to start a profitable business, you need approximately 70,000 Sing Dollars! If you can't afford that amount, just forget it, you wasting your time!

Bro Norice, care to share what business that would be? S$70k = B1.5M?

indianmagicoil
16-07-2010, 01:21 AM
anyone can advise on the mrt fr the Suvarnabhumi airport to the cityMy 2 satangs advice is you are better off paying a bit more and take a cab. Too much trouble to save a few bahts.

May I suggest a kway teow stand in the soi? Low risk, easy entry, low capital outlay. Get a push cart, big metal pot, bowls, chopsticks etc... then you apply a permit at the district office, pay off the local police and mafia so they won't harass you.

Bro you are asking open ended, and sorry to say, dumb questions. "how much is it enough to migrate?" You serious or juz ask for lam pah song?

indianmagicoil
16-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Bro Norice, care to share what business that would be? S$70k = B1.5M?
555+ running yaba from the Burmese border? Pirate DVD factory? OKT agent? Happy ending massage joint? beer bar in Pattaya? jialat... staying too long here already :mad:

naemlo
16-07-2010, 01:59 AM

This depends on how comfortable you want to stay and what type of business.

Some wants to 5 stars penthhouse in the center of city which will costs about 30mil THB which is abt 1.5 mil SGD. Some can stay with local druggies and dun mind they having sex by the staircase.

As for business, some will like to buy 49% shares of Bangkok Bank and be a director there, some will just settle laying a cloth by the street and sell various exotic condoms.

So how much is enough, depends on individual.

spermmyboy
16-07-2010, 02:25 AM

Open a seven, get a tirak to run it. Stay in her condo and have sex daily. Once in a while, she's out to hometown. Drop by a few pubs, try pick up a ST. Bring home the ST and bonk her like a LT.

How much? its all stated above.

yinyang
16-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Bring home the ST and bonk her like a LT.
How much? its all stated above.
running yaba from the Burmese border? Pirate DVD factory? OKT agent? Happy ending massage joint? beer bar in Pattaya? jialat... staying too long here already
suggest a kway teow stand in the soi? Low risk, easy entry, low capital outlay. Get a push cart, big metal pot, bowls, chopsticks etc... then you apply a permit at the district office, pay off the local police and mafia so they won't harass you.
Bro you are asking open ended, and sorry to say, dumb questions. "how much is it enough to migrate?" You serious or juz ask for lam pah song?
Good insight and advice, fell off my masseur's bed.. laughing especially at oily man's tongue in cheek last dig hehehe:p;)
start a profitable business, you need approximately 70,000 Sing Dollars!
Or you could lose your trousers (and more) too!

norice
16-07-2010, 10:50 AM
JWNY, BMWX5 and Indianmagicoil,

Do you know the story behind defunct Clinton Plaza near Thermae Coffee Shop? Several other terminologies - political, bribes, redtape, honest or dishonest, paid under the table, greedy, police and mafia! Do you still wants to open a business in Bangkok?

Nesta74
16-07-2010, 11:20 AM
bro indiabcoil.....i nt asking for fun cos just got a gt tat is wking in a hotel recept...she say wana open a shop selling hp access in pattaya....and i'm thinking of living there too....but scare regret....thanx for e reply frm bros here...

BMW X5
17-07-2010, 01:59 AM
JWNY, BMWX5 and Indianmagicoil,

Do you know the story behind defunct Clinton Plaza near Thermae Coffee Shop? Several other terminologies - political, bribes, redtape, honest or dishonest, paid under the table, greedy, police and mafia! Do you still wants to open a business in Bangkok?

Nope, didnt catch this one but can guess from your terminologies :). However i do know there are a number of Caucasians developing cheap properties in pattaya and letting out to locals. I guess its in their tirak name.

norice
17-07-2010, 11:16 AM
BMWXT,

What they do is to hire a Thai attorney and create a dummy corporation to purchase property and develop houses, apartments or condos. I know couple of foreigners did that, but it seems too risky for the future! If government decided to investigate thoroughly and determine the corporation is not in existence, man shits going to hit the roof! (Dummy Corporation, is it safe?)

indianmagicoil
18-07-2010, 02:21 AM
bro indiabcoil.....i nt asking for fun cos just got a gt tat is wking in a hotel recept...she say wana open a shop selling hp access in pattaya....and i'm thinking of living there too....but scare regret....thanx for e reply frm bros here...
Then say so lah... dun b like gu niang... Bros can give our opinions and experiences if u ask the right Qs. Besides the usual... "how long u know her" and "not scared she cheat your money" caveats. May I suggest if you have time to actually stay in Thailand long term (6 months or more) and see if you can really get used to the lifestyle here then decide if its worth risking it.

My own opinion is Pattaya and Chonburi seems to be quite a dangerous place with local TV showing murders, drugs and fights almost on a daily basis. Pattaya is the "sin city" so is it any wonder crime rates there are high? BTW the Royal Thai Police don't really release any official crimes stats. The last one they made public was in 2007.

Bro Norice, the government did crack down on these dummy corporations early part of this year. A few Europeans got burnt. The greedy bastards probably wanted more bribes or eyeing prime piece of beach front property so decided to "investigate". BTW whats the story?

Nesta74
18-07-2010, 05:10 AM
thanx bro indiancoil for the advise.....

norice
19-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Alert:

Good News, senior waitress at Noi Seafood gave birth yesterday, she delivered 7 lb. cute baby girl! So in celebrating her delivery, first som tam is my treat, just bring the receipt and I shall reimburse for only 20 and 21 of August.

BMW X5
19-07-2010, 10:04 PM
BMWXT,

What they do is to hire a Thai attorney and create a dummy corporation to purchase property and develop houses, apartments or condos. I know couple of foreigners did that, but it seems too risky for the future! If government decided to investigate thoroughly and determine the corporation is not in existence, man shits going to hit the roof! (Dummy Corporation, is it safe?)

Ok i guess there are different ways to do it. What I heard and saw with my own eyes is that the farang will use the lady name to buy the land and develop the place, about 6 to 12 units. Its meant for rental to locals, ie low rent/cheap/basis etc. the farang then go around in a honda club collecting rent when due (this is what I saw).

I guess this type of low capital investment is more tolerable in the eventuality.

138mm
20-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Good day to all horny stick like me,

Read from page 1 till end. Whoa... damn tired.

I am giving myself another 2-3 yrs. If cant find a partner in SG or Malaysia. Can start to think to move to Bangkok or even Bali.

My last last hope... can try Bangkok girl for life parnter.

Can any bro tell me what "555+" mean. saw in few post and keep scratching my head.

O. i could be in BKK coming National day long weekend. :)

norice
20-07-2010, 09:55 AM
138mm,

Yes, Bangkok is a great place to retire if you have some type of pension or positive cash flow! It's not too cheap to live here and enjoy your stay by spending time in the adult entertaintment venues. Be careful of finding life partner here, lots of them are money hungry and gold diggers!
I dislike air pollution, automobile/cycle drivers' mentality and greasy food!

Thai's number 5 is ha so 5555 means ha ha ha ha!

OceanEleven
20-07-2010, 04:24 PM
138mm,

Yes, Bangkok is a great place to retire if you have some type of pension or positive cash flow! It's not too cheap to live here and enjoy your stay by spending time in the adult entertaintment venues. Be careful of finding life partner here, lots of them are money hungry and gold diggers!
I dislike air pollution, automobile/cycle drivers' mentality and greasy food!

So how's life in BKK?? BKK never been cheap especially if one wanna maintain a reasonably comfy lifestyle. The recent trips to BKK been a killer, when trying to like a Thai with standards of of Singgy. :(

norice
20-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Oceaneleven,

Everyone has a story! If you want to read a worst scenarios of living in Bangkok without money, just go to www.bangkokbuddy.net

This American-Chinese is one of the biggest asshole in Bangkok that burned lots of bridges, therefore living miaserably in Bangkok! Everyone should read his blog and see how poorman lives in Bangkok! He writes how happy he is but we all know he's very unhappy asshole! He used to loiter in Nana Hotel's lobby for the past 8 years until got banned for making too much noice, now he hangs around Thermae Coffee Shop!

Just remember girls in Bangkok are dime a dozen, therefore must take your time and find a right one interms of their educational and financial background that matches your liking!

Keep on hunting/searching till end of the rainbow with pot of gold!

indianmagicoil
21-07-2010, 02:37 PM
What I heard and saw with my own eyes is that the farang will use the lady name to buy the land and develop the place, about 6 to 12 units. Its meant for rental to locals, ie low rent/cheap/basis etc. the farang then go around in a honda club collecting rent when due (this is what I saw).

I guess this type of low capital investment is more tolerable in the eventuality.
Until the girl turns around and screws you. Title deeds are not in your own name so thats the biggest risk that you take.

senior waitress at Noi Seafood gave birth yesterday, she delivered 7 lb. cute baby girl! So in celebrating her delivery, first som tam is my treat, just bring the receipt and I shall reimburse for only 20 and 21 of August.U the pappy? ;)

BKK never been cheap especially if one wanna maintain a reasonably comfy lifestyle. The recent trips to BKK been a killer, when trying to like a Thai with standards of of Singgy. :(
BKK is still cheaper than Singapore but the good life does add up very fast if you are not careful. Also u must not spoil your tirak from the start of the relationship. Once she has tasted the good life she will not settle for anything less. Very simple reasoning but we tend to go overboard when we are on holiday.

norice
21-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Indianmagicoil,

No, she said, "you were, since your skin is fair than mine!" I feel that all the waitresses are my distant relative since I go there twice a week and started to flirt with them. What about the other pregnant girl we know, did she give birth yet? Brother A**** didn't contact me so I don't know about his girlfriend. Anyway, I'm too old to make any girl pregnant! My tadpoles' tails are all bent and crooked so can't reach the destiny!

OceanEleven
22-07-2010, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;
BKK is still cheaper than Singapore but the good life does add up very fast if you are not careful. Also u must not spoil your tirak from the start of the relationship. Once she has tasted the good life she will not settle for anything less. Very simple reasoning but we tend to go overboard when we are on holiday.[/QUOTE]

Yup, cosy living do come with a price to pay, nonetheless, if one is careful, comfy living is still within reach. Perhaps getting own condon is a better option than renting one, only setback is cant loan from bank. :(

d'Artagnan
22-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Yup, cosy living do come with a price to pay, nonetheless, if one is careful, comfy living is still within reach. Perhaps getting own condon is a better option than renting one, only setback is cant loan from bank. :( hi bro, u can here (http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/loans/property/uob_international_home_loan_thailand.html)

OceanEleven
23-07-2010, 09:03 AM
hi bro, u can here (http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/loans/property/uob_international_home_loan_thailand.html)

Looks good but the income requirement is the entry barrier. :o

yinyang
23-07-2010, 09:10 AM
income requirement is the entry barrier. :o
How's moonlighting, to supplement threshold?:p;)

norice
23-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Ocean 11 and YY,

Based on living in a condo for 5 months and discussing with my friends who owned condos, major drawback of owning a condos is their construction workmanship! Construction workmanship is terrible in Thailand compared to USA, I wonder if developers uses certified and licensed journymen to construct their condos? I'll purchase a condo within 5 years but it's not the money thats holding me back but the headach of owning a poorly built condo! Problems with leaking plumbing fixtures, unlevel flooring, walls and door frames are cracking and lights are flickering! Do you want more?

What about phuyings? Is it better to pay as you go or down right owning a same girl for lifetime? Which is cheaper or more enjoyable? Or same as owning a condo, it comes with physical and psychological problems? For example, I know 2 attractive 30 - 33 years old phuyings at California WOW but hesitant to ask for dates because I observed their tantrums and pouting right in the gym! HEADACH noway Jose!

yinyang
23-07-2010, 12:50 PM
major drawback of owning a condos is their construction workmanship!..holding me back but the headach of owning a poorly built condo!
Not in my league, but was at 1 time thinking (at least) about options either for investment or retirement.. and meanwhile, shack up with some floozie:p
What about phuyings? Is it better to pay as you go or down right owning a same girl for lifetime? Which is cheaper or more enjoyable? Or same as owning a condo, it comes with physical and psychological problems? know 2 attractive 30 - 33 years old phuyings at California WOW but hesitant to ask for dates because I observed their tantrums and pouting right in the gym! HEADACH noway Jose!
Imho, my take is that if you are a resident.. gets jaded after partaking in milk takeaways, unlike visitors with short horizon (like bolster for the odd night). Wouldn't at least a partimer, non WL be more satisfying to your needs (both physical and for the soul). Can always check the goodies out before committing further on. If doesn't work out, can jump ship either way. But then you have to live with some trade offs, like your sulky puyings.:p

OceanEleven
23-07-2010, 01:32 PM
How's moonlighting, to supplement threshold?:p;)

Worth a thought though but only folks with "Exquisite"would consider me...:D

OceanEleven
23-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Ocean 11 and YY,

Based on living in a condo for 5 months and discussing with my friends who owned condos, major drawback of owning a condos is their construction workmanship! Construction workmanship is terrible in Thailand compared to USA, I wonder if developers uses certified and licensed journymen to construct their condos?

Seen some recently finished products, workmanship not that bad though but yet to really have to chance to stay in and feel it in actions. Pwning is still worth a thought. :D

What about phuyings? Is it better to pay as you go or down right owning a same girl for lifetime? Which is cheaper or more enjoyable? Or same as owning a condo, it comes with physical and psychological problems?
Same old same old, there is always a trial period and no such thing as once sold cannot be return. Try it, test it before commit to it. ;)

indianmagicoil
24-07-2010, 03:57 PM
hi bro, u can here (http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/loans/property/uob_international_home_loan_thailand.html)
Drawback is that UOB Singapore will only loan for condos prices BHT3 million and above and finance 50% (correct this if I'm wrong) of the value. Bros who are eyeing that BHT1 million studio to shack up with your gig, sorry to disappoint.

major drawback of owning a condos is their construction workmanship! Construction workmanship is terrible in Thailand Hi Bro Norice! Not all condos (or building) in Thailand suck though a great majority do! It greatly depends on developer and how much you have paid for your condo. The condo you are now staying in can be considered a lower end condo. Its priced so young Thai couples or singles can afford them. Cheap and so built with cheaper materials+workmanship.

If dun mind 2nd hand, it maybe a better option coz you can see all the flaws of the unit that has been lived in for a while. Property prices in Bangkok like any major city has been going up. On Nut & Wong Wian Yai were not so attractive a couple of years ago have seen values appreciate greatly with the opening of the BTS. If don't mind living a bit further out can consider those in Samut Prakan where prices are still low. But prices are moving upwards fast. Faster still once they sort out the amount of kick backs everyone gets and the BTS line finally starts running!

norice
24-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Indianmagicoil,

Excuse me! You one smart bugga! You're correct, Life is in the middle! Rhythm Condo is high end, shit I should have waited but it took too long! Someday, I shall purchase 2 bedroom Rhythm Condo in Ratchade! My business friend from the gym told me in Bangkok, there are 3 developers that are really good and the rest are mediocre! I don't want to live too far from the gym, since I workout everyday and eat som tam twice a week from Noi's Seafood! Every thing I need is in Ratchada, gym, CCK, Tharn Thong, soapys and HuayKwang night market! I'm in heaven!!!

indianmagicoil
25-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Hello Bro Norice, hows your new baby? Since you have a share in Noi Seafood so being one of the bosses the new baby can be considered your god-daughter :D

From the way u described your condo it really sounded like a low-end development. U exaggerating? Coz it can't b tat bad. The condo I'm staying in is more than 10 years old and its doesn't have so many defects as yours!

Will drop by Noi soon for beer & somtam session with you. If Bro Akumu around dun mind ordering an extra round of moo yang too!

norice
25-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Indianmagicoil,

I didn't see the baye yet, I'll probably give the mother and 2 waitresses boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nut candies from Hawaii! When we go there again with brother Akumu, I'll make sure 2 ladyboy cooks give you hugs and kisses! One looks kind of cute with makeup.

My condo is in the middle end, I spoke to my neighbors and they don't have any problems with their units! I don't mind leasing the condo but will never purchase Life condos, only Rhythm!

norice
25-07-2010, 11:03 AM
ALERT:

To all the members visiting Bangkok, Tourist Police phone number is 1155! If you have problems with traffic police, taxi drivers, motocycle, bar tabs and other inquires that require Tourist Police assistance call them they are very helpful! They speak English very well and you don't have to tip or bribe them!

TOURIST POLICE - 1155 (save it it your cellphone)

holymannn
25-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi Bro, I have been to talat HuayKwang a few times. It just like a normal night market le. What is so special about it? What i can see there are just alot of sao sao, office lady and ML walking around..... eye candy.... :) ... but again this scene is everywhere in Bangkok night market.... Please enlighten me. Thanks

Indianmagicoil,

Excuse me! You one smart bugga! You're correct, Life is in the middle! Rhythm Condo is high end, shit I should have waited but it took too long! Someday, I shall purchase 2 bedroom Rhythm Condo in Ratchade! My business friend from the gym told me in Bangkok, there are 3 developers that are really good and the rest are mediocre! I don't want to live too far from the gym, since I workout everyday and eat som tam twice a week from Noi's Seafood! Every thing I need is in Ratchada, gym, CCK, Tharn Thong, soapys and HuayKwang night market! I'm in heaven!!!

BlueDragon193
25-07-2010, 11:43 AM
In fact there are more shops or eating stalls behind the wet market in the evening just like our pasar malam. Not many aware or didn't walk around that area and sometime I went there to eat their kway chap, the popular chicken rice and pork porridge. In morning at the side lane next to the market there also a pig organ soup. There are more things to eat or shop if you are prepare to walk further in.

norice
25-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Holymannn,

You must go more than few times to know what really goes on in the HuayKwang night market! Best time to go is after 11:00 pm and you'll see tons of attractive teens to middle age women! If you're into ladyboys, you'll also see lots of uglys to cute ones! It's a great place to ogle, eat and shopping! One of my friend met his wife in the HuayKwang night market. Holymannn, you might be next.

norice
25-07-2010, 07:55 PM
BD 193,

My anatomy/physiology professor told me, "not to consume any organ meat because the concentration of poison, chemicals and steriods are the highest!" Liver is the worst organ meat to consume! BD 193, I want to see you live longtime so take my 1,000B advice!

But, Thai girls say, "my small organ is the tastiest!"

BlueDragon193
26-07-2010, 03:05 PM
BD 193,

My anatomy/physiology professor told me, "not to consume any organ meat because the concentration of poison, chemicals and steriods are the highest!" Liver is the worst organ meat to consume! BD 193, I want to see you live longtime so take my 1,000B advice!

But, Thai girls say, "my small organ is the tastiest!"

Is it then thanks and I will collect your 1,000 bahts from you when I'm there soon.:D

norice
27-07-2010, 12:19 AM
BD 193,

I'll provide all the preventive medical cosultation you need to live long life in Bangkok that's worth 1,000B! Only time you can collect 1,000 B is when you pass GO!

holymannn
27-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Oic... Thanks alot. Will go there often next time. Hehe

Haha, I don't wish to get another wife. My current wife and kids already give me enough headache.... Perhaps a gig with minimum commitment..... 55

Holymannn,

You must go more than few times to know what really goes on in the HuayKwang night market! Best time to go is after 11:00 pm and you'll see tons of attractive teens to middle age women! If you're into ladyboys, you'll also see lots of uglys to cute ones! It's a great place to ogle, eat and shopping! One of my friend met his wife in the HuayKwang night market. Holymannn, you might be next.

etct88
27-07-2010, 11:22 AM
BD 193,

I'll provide all the preventive medical cosultation you need to live long life in Bangkok that's worth 1,000B! Only time you can collect 1,000 B is when you pass GO!

........ and you issue a cheque for that.....:D:D.....

BlueDragon193
27-07-2010, 03:57 PM
BD 193,

........ and you issue a cheque for that.....:D:D.....

Yeah, like what the chinese said "seat & wait and wait long long".:D

norice
27-07-2010, 05:08 PM
BD 193,

Yes, you must wait longtime, very longtime to pass go! But spicy som tam is always on me from Noi's Seafood.

etct88
27-07-2010, 09:16 PM
BD 193,

Yes, you must wait longtime, very longtime to pass go! But spicy som tam is always on me from Noi's Seafood.

... som tam poo par la?????....mai ped mai au..... also always on me....... :D:D:p:p

indianmagicoil
28-07-2010, 01:40 PM
... som tam poo par la?????....mai ped mai au..... also always on me..
Pom chorp som tam poo kai kheem. Ped tamada por leow. Ped mak pom gin mai dai. 大哥 meau rai mii wang? Artit na bpai GM gin beer gin kaao mai? :D

etct88
29-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Pom chorp som tam poo kai kheem. Ped tamada por leow. Ped mak pom gin mai dai. 大哥 meau rai mii wang? Artit na bpai GM gin beer gin kaao mai? :D

tor tuk khrap... wan nee pai KL liao.....:p:p

norice
29-07-2010, 02:43 AM
As usual HuayKwang night market was happening! Lot's of sexy phuyings were out shopping with their friends! Majority of the girls werein their early twenties so too young for me!
Where is the best place to but spicy papaya salad (som tam)?

It's1:45am, I can't sleep due to too much caffine in my system! Kapoo massage here I come!

indianmagicoil
29-07-2010, 03:51 AM
tor tuk khrap... wan nee pai KL liao.....:p:p
Pii mai bpen rai. Artit naa ger kan dai kap! Wan nii gap Pi Mike2 bpai GM gin beer leow. TD puying suay tae waa peng mak leow kor ock bpai mai dai. Bua mak mak. Pom kid tueng muang Thai mak. :(

Yokosi
29-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Wan nii gap Pi Mike2 bpai GM gin beer leow. TD puying suay tae waa peng mak leow kor ock bpai mai dai. Bua mak mak. Pom kid tueng muang Thai mak. :(

Get the girls with showing big half melons. Going out with guys outside the bar....is a different matter......damn expensive, loh !.

Thought you "ban" TD in GM ????.:confused:

etct88
29-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Pii mai bpen rai. Artit naa ger kan dai kap! Wan nii gap Pi Mike2 bpai GM gin beer leow. TD puying suay tae waa peng mak leow kor ock bpai mai dai. Bua mak mak. Pom kid tueng muang Thai mak. :(

meng kan... kit tueng muang Thai mak, lo............ paiiiiiiiii..........:p:p

chezeburger
29-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Wa so many supporters for Noi Seafood.

Seems like i really need to try it someday.

kingking28
29-07-2010, 05:19 PM
It's1:45am, I can't sleep due to too much caffine in my system! Kapoo massage here I come![/QUOTE]

hi bro... where can i get massage at so early in the morning???

iPhone
29-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Wa so many supporters for Noi Seafood.

Seems like i really need to try it someday. simple set up but good value :)

mikemike
29-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Get the girls with showing big half melons. Going out with guys outside the bar....is a different matter......damn expensive, loh !.

Thought you "ban" TD in GM ????.:confused:

555+ pii yokosi, i ask him to go with me to TD1 @ GM lah..knowing he will miss all the tomyam in LOS...eieiei

etct88
30-07-2010, 12:13 AM
555+ pii yokosi, i ask him to go with me to TD1 @ GM lah..knowing he will miss all the tomyam in LOS...eieiei

wow, you one eye big, one eye small, never bring me there, always only walk around and about............ :(:(

Yokosi
30-07-2010, 10:04 AM

( Guessing, now ). Indianmagicoil a bit down after so so venture into Hatyai ( different cheong scene than BKK, told him to go to Danok but he no have time ). So, he rather bad tempered with the other members stupid questions !.

You be good brother and take care of him while in GM. :D. Drinks from you, Tequilas for girls on you. Flowers for singers from you. Bonk bonk for him, you pay for him !. Bring fat wallet, lah !. 555+.

And get etct88 to go also !. He .......very horny.......for the middle aged female cleaner !!!.

Long time, me also, never been in GM. Good to watch the singers. Good to know the previous young male singer who asked me if i wanna know the girls. I only want big (.)(.) and got 3 x (.)(.) puyings recommended by the male singer. All very chun but money minded !.

indianmagicoil
30-07-2010, 10:22 AM
hi bro... where can i get massage at so early in the morning???
At the kapoo massage joint lah! U never read where he going ah? Comprehension in school fail chai mai? :D poot len naa mai grot OK mai?

simple set up but good value :)
Also the only air conditioned joint in Hway Kuang with that kind of prices.

After going with you it reminded me (again) why I dun go TD. Next time I want try "pho" with you OK mai?

holymannn
30-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Wow.... Loong phud Thai Keng laew naa.... Tok jai mak....

meng kan... kit tueng muang Thai mak, lo............ paiiiiiiiii..........:p:p

holymannn
30-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Deuuan na pom ja Yu tee Singapore laew. Pom yak pai teaw TD douy na, dai Mai khrap? :)

etct88
30-07-2010, 11:42 AM
......................And get etct88 to go also !. He .......very horny.......for the middle aged female cleaner !!!...........

ya lor, always bring me to the toliets....:(

btw, you monk huh? you no horn????:p:p

etct88
30-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Wow.... Loong phud Thai Keng laew naa.... Tok jai mak....

wow, suan me la.... you phasa Thai keng mak mak, never teach me..... end up pasar malam Thai to sian toilet aunties....:(:o

yinyang
30-07-2010, 12:14 PM
you monk huh? you no horn????:p
We all old devils (aka lau kui), horns potong and re-shoot again:p

Yokosi
30-07-2010, 12:29 PM
ya lor, always bring me to the toliets....:(

btw, you monk huh? you no horn????:p:p

No more pair of horns on me.

Sungai Golok puying took 1 pc. Nii puying warn, suay. Rao dee jai mak mak.

Bangkok teerak took the balance piece.

No more horns left.

Me....no monk....now only just a saint with a red halo !.

indianmagicoil
30-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Deuuan na pom ja Yu tee Singapore laew. Pom yak pai teaw TD douy na, dai Mai khrap? :)
555+ Pii dtong gap Pii Mike2 bpai teow TD. Pom bpen nong TD arai mai roo jing. Anywayz an advance warm welcome to Sillypore! Another beer kaki :D

indianmagicoil
30-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Dun wan 2 b wet blanket but bros headin to Bangkok b alert.

Early this morning (30 July) man injured by bomb hidden in dustbin at King Power at Rangnam Road.

On Sunday (25 July) 1 man died and several injured by bomb at bus stop in front of Big C at Ratchadamri (opp Central World) in the evening.

On Saturday (26 July) lift at Welcome Jomtien Hotel, Pattaya plunges 10 storeys and injures 16 people luckily no one died. Apparently it happens quite often in Thailand! This one is news to me also! :eek:

Chuay doo lay dua eng gap chok dee naa!

norice
31-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Indianmagicoil,
Yes, it's getting dangerous but more attractive girls are available for sanuking so my pen lai! It's all fate, when time for you to go, you're going no matter what happens so enjoy your life to the fullest! Worst way to die is with MSB!
You have 2 options, either stay in Singapore and choke your chicken or go to Bangkok and poke all the SYTs day and night, you make the right decision!

norice
31-07-2010, 12:34 AM
ALERT:
Majority of jumpers and hangers are due to financial situation! If you want to live comfortably in Bangkok, you need money. It's not that cheap to live in Bangkok! Two of my good friends committed suicide due to lack of money in Thailand! Therefore , if you want to retire or settle down in Thailand, you better have enough funds to cover for rest of your life!!! Money talks and shits stink big time in Thailand!

mikemike
31-07-2010, 11:55 AM
wow, you one eye big, one eye small, never bring me there, always only walk around and about............ :(:(

aiyo..u like that say me good meh...eieiei..ok, ok..when you are back in town then we go td1 ok mai? :p

mikemike
31-07-2010, 11:58 AM
After going with you it reminded me (again) why I dun go TD. Next time I want try "pho" with you OK mai?

pho..dai krap..eieiei

etct88
31-07-2010, 12:37 PM
aiyo..u like that say me good meh...eieiei..ok, ok..when you are back in town then we go td1 ok mai? :p

chui kong
lam par song:p

TD Nueng, mee arhan mai?
mai mee, au kin pho....:D

Kum earn...:D

indianmagicoil
31-07-2010, 12:45 PM
chui kong
lam par song:p

TD Nueng, mee arhan mai?
mai mee, au kin pho....:D

Kum earn...:D
TD nueng mii ar han.
Mii hoi tae waa peng mak mak.
Pom kit waa gin pho dee gwar naa!
Pii meua rai glab Singapore?

norice
20-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Hello,

Greetings! Just want to inform all the readers that currently it's rainy season in Bangkok and we're heading to the wettest month of the year! When sanuking don't forget to bring your umbrellas and condoms. I've been told that if you're sick with cold/flu go to Thai Pharmacy and ask for Tiffy pills, it works and cheap!

norice
20-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Indianmagicoil,

Have you or your girlfriends tried Tiffy Pills?

indianmagicoil
21-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Hello Bro Norice! No I never tried nor any of my GFs. "Tiffy" pills sounds like some type of party drug!

norice
21-08-2010, 04:59 PM
indianmagicoil,
No it's for cold and flu.