PDA

View Full Version : Condom-phobia

holydead
03-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Recently found out something weird is happening to me.Raw sex with my gf is normal and have been going on for years and have grew getting used to not wearing condom.
Cant be the same when engaging in commerical sex,condom is a must for the safety for both of us....more of me actually. Anyways always will have a hard on during foreplay and the moment a condom is to be out on....Mr Willy just goes to sleep and have to try very hard to get it up and going again.:(
I wonder if any bros out there face the same problem with me???

turbo_slk200
03-02-2010, 12:22 AM
bro holydead...

i do not have this same problem....

however, i have ever heard from many FLs about customers who have this kinda problems....therefore you 100% are not alone.....

hopefully some kind bros can advise you on the matter....

camoman
03-02-2010, 12:58 AM
I also had this problem.

I had a gf for many years and had raw sex with her all the way. We were both faithful to each other so it is fine.

When we broke up and I go find FL, suddenly cannot marikita when capped.

But now ok already. Just get used to it.

goodpartner
03-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Mr Willy just goes to sleep and have to try very hard to get it up and going again.:(
I wonder if any bros out there face the same problem with me???

The problem lies with your Heart**.

Your heart is still with your GF and you feel guilty looking for FL; the willy going to sleep has nothing to do with condom. :D

** I\'m trying to help you keep this on topic... else I\'ll get zap by boss for contributing to this thread too ;)

blitzmeout
03-02-2010, 01:52 AM
bro last time I also have a problem with condoms.. with cap on, I cannot cum but once it's taken out no problem.. like as if my dick kena choke like that.. but now quite ok.

I think it depends alot on the mood and the feelings you have with the person you are having sex with.. perhaps when you are doing it with FL, your heart and feelings is not really into it, so that's why cannot stand...

i think it is a mental thing, nothing wrong with your manhood.. just my opinion hor coz I am not a doctor..

see see only
03-02-2010, 10:16 PM
I also had this problem.

I had a gf for many years and had raw sex with her all the way. We were both faithful to each other so it is fine.

bro last time I also have a problem with condoms.. with cap on, I cannot cum but once it's taken out no problem.. like as if my dick kena choke like that.. but now quite ok.

I think it depends alot on the mood and the feelings you have with the person you are having sex with.. perhaps when you are doing it with FL, your heart and feelings is not really into it, so that's why cannot stand...

i think it is a mental thing, nothing wrong with your manhood.. just my opinion hor coz I am not a doctor..

:rolleyes: Try a WL or FL with a pair D-cup or more AND also super chio AND also super skillful maybe can improve the situation :D

Eclectic
04-02-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm another one who used to have this problem. Took some time to get over it. It's not so much the condom than the difference in feel. You will have to make it up with animalistic lust. Use your frustrated horniess as your fuel and the need to bang the girl high to boost up your mental psyche.

Hope this helps.

blitzmeout
04-02-2010, 02:10 AM
:rolleyes: Try a WL or FL with a pair D-cup or more AND also super chio AND also super skillful maybe can improve the situation :D

That would DEFINITELY help.. especially with big round eyes, sweet voice, smooth soft skin and nicely perfumed body..the problem is.. where to find one? :D

holydead
04-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Very glad to see that there are bro out there that have the same trouble that i have. please dont take it in a negative light that i am gloating over this matter.;)

Have tried many FL in various shapes and sizes, super chio to the down right ugly ones. And everytime when its time to put on the rubber, its like automatically the OFF BUTTON is hit. Damn sian and most of the time waste of money.

I agree that it is a mental thingy but it is definitely not the feeling of guilt.... i am a dog..heehee:D

I have to agree with bro blitzmeout that me too have the feeling that my family jewels were like choking and begging to be freed.

Well i concur that the only way to get rid of this phobia is for more practice. Thats what our teacher used to say "Practice makes perfect!!)

Cheonging101
05-02-2010, 05:38 PM
FLs who can BBBJ till CIM is good too! :D

laofuzi
05-02-2010, 06:01 PM
hi,

some ways here that can might help you to overcome this,
i) find a pro that put on the super thin condom without you knowing even when they cap it on, some do it very secretly..
ii) drink and do it when you are a bit high

enzer0196
05-02-2010, 11:40 PM
I also had this problem.

Me also, but after awhile everything is okay :D

holydead
07-02-2010, 01:00 AM
hi,

some ways here that can might help you to overcome this,
i) find a pro that put on the super thin condom without you knowing even when they cap it on, some do it very secretly..
ii) drink and do it when you are a bit high

Thanks bro laofuzi for the advice.
The thing is that it is not the thickness of the cap but once the cap is put on the feeling of it will just hit me and in automatically Willyboy will just go into sleep mode.
And drinking for me is worse as the moment I drink I just go to sleep mode with Willyboy.:o
Over these years I must apologize to all the sisters I have bonked as they all have to work harder for me than the others. Just have to find some way to overcome this problem which initially I thought I have erectile malfunction.

peanut123
07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
It takes a while to get used to the condom. You can also just ask the WL to BJ you after you've put on the CD. It should be enough to make you hard again, and you quickly poke her before it goes soft. Use lots of lube to make it smoooooth, and use a thin condom.