PDA

View Full Version : TN in Sin Ming

Bleach28
02-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Ok.. this is the first thread that i started.. i was bored and tired last wk and tried to find a TN in Sin Ming, but to my surprise most of the TN in Sin Ming has closed down. So i walk the whole strech and to no avail. Suddenly there's a TN in my opposite direction caught my eyes and decide to take a look. Opened the door and a pretty PRC greeted me and i tot today's my luck and tot that she will be the one massaging me. went in to the room and was quite disappointed as there are no shower in the massage room. you have to go outside and take a bathe. after the bathe another PRC was waiting for me in the room. another minus point again. but anyway try her and see how. to my surprise her massage skill was damn good, not piano type.Her massage skill was hard. for those who can't take hard massage please dun try her as she might break your bones.. haha.. was talking to her and she told me tat she is 34 this year and was in here for 10 yrs. Overall here below is my stats for this TN. Apologise for bad english and bad thread opening.

Name: Anna
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not Pretty, but defintely not ugly)
Boobs: 34B+
Massage:9/10(thats for hard massage lover)
HJ:8/10(takes her time,no rush)
Autoroam:yes
Damage:$40 for 1hr + $50 for HJ

interested brothers can PM me for location.