PDA

View Full Version : CMI Massage

eagle001
28-01-2010, 06:55 PM
hi bros... last nite went to this massage joint along upper serangoon road... opp the teochew porride food area... went in there and only 2 gals... this gal with big neh neh came and serve me... so took a 1 hr massage... and thought tonite will be shiok shiok... massage began and wah lau like playing piano... after 20mins turn over and she started play piano with my bro.. i marikita and GQ was popped... so we agreed on $70 full service... she started on top and after 2 mins asked me to do missionary... after 10mins ... she got upset that I have release my troop.. by now I sian and upset with her... pumped her harder and harder but she stopped moaning and all... i fed up... decided to clean up without even releasing soldiers... paid her and told her off... sian... fxxx up place... so bros.. please do not go there..

eagle001
05-02-2010, 02:06 PM
What right does the joker have to zap my points!!! I am giving my FR and warning the bros here! so FXxsdk off!

boob&pussyman
05-02-2010, 06:43 PM
hi bros... last nite went to this massage joint along upper serangoon road... opp the teochew porride food area... went in there and only 2 gals... this gal with big neh neh came and serve me... so took a 1 hr massage... and thought tonite will be shiok shiok... massage began and wah lau like playing piano... after 20mins turn over and she started play piano with my bro.. i marikita and GQ was popped... so we agreed on $70 full service... she started on top and after 2 mins asked me to do missionary... after 10mins ... she got upset that I have release my troop.. by now I sian and upset with her... pumped her harder and harder but she stopped moaning and all... i fed up... decided to clean up without even releasing soldiers... paid her and told her off... sian... fxxx up place... so bros.. please do not go there..

Bro eagle i tink u got the gal with a rose tattoo on her abdomen??yea i truely agree the service not that gd..i went there once in the morning and there wasn't even a massage..in the room she juz say lets be straight wan extras or not den direct told me strip she came back with cap and all done in 15mins...i definitely won go there again..

daicheklou
05-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Change Management liao la, last time not like tat wan.

fatedz
06-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Bro eagle i tink u got the gal with a rose tattoo on her abdomen??yea i truely agree the service not that gd..i went there once in the morning and there wasn't even a massage..in the room she juz say lets be straight wan extras or not den direct told me strip she came back with cap and all done in 15mins...i definitely won go there again..

2nd story turn right massage centre?

cgcgcg
06-02-2010, 05:03 AM

is the joint near to the Mobile petrol station? on the 2nd floor.

eagle001
06-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi bro (boobs&pussyman)... you got it right... she is the one... she even told me off and gave me black face... really lost my mood...

yep bro.. it is 2nd storey turn right... opp side of road that sells lots of food and the teochew porridge at corner...

eagle001
06-02-2010, 02:42 PM
I used to go there before change of mgt... yep.. it was great then... there was this gal.. alittle fleshy but her BBBJ was one of the best I have ever had... take u to heaven man... but after this last experience... dare not want to try there anymore... will try others and keep you guys posted...

Maybe we can share the bad HC or spas ... so that we bros dun have to waste monies... tks