PDA

View Full Version : 36C natural, good msg n svc, milf-ish, decent cbd TN

narrah
26-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Searched this forum, couldn't find any thread about this joint; hence posting new. Don't think this is any of the "discreet spa in the CBD threads (details quite different)

Last Saturday, was in office area; had about 2 hrs to kill in the late afternoon, so wandered to the nearby restaurant belt; as bro's know, many TN's around there.

Saw one I hadn't tried before n went up; quiet place, looks like no other customers at that time; 3 ladies chatting away, look up when I enter. Of the 3, one looked OMG, one ok (older, ex-SYT type, smallish build) and the 3rd at reception with a low cut dress showing ample cleavage. Paid for 45 min session and go ahead.

Clean room with attached shower cube, the gal at reception came in to do the massage.Standard oil massage, chatting away; speaks decent English, came from PRC 7 years back as a student, now a PR here; working here becoz bucks better :)

Face looks ok, spoilt by a birthmark on the side near the eyes; would be a definite looker without that. Plus, nice 36C knockers (more on that later); In total, a milf-ish looj

After short back and leg massage, she then did a groin massage, reaching under and in between; extended session when she saw I was enjoying it, then asked me to flip over and offered the GQ. HJ n BJ on offer (50/80); I opted for HJ becoz low on vit M (told her that, when she tried to upsell; said I'll come back next time for more..)

Deal done, she opened up the top for roaming while attending to the job at hand. She has a good technique for the hand job, slow stimulation starting with balls and groin and then moving on upwards. Slow session also gave ample time for roaming. As mentioned before, 36C, natural, soft yet firm with minimal sagging. At one point I got excited and started sucking; she let me go on for a minute before asking me to stop.

Finish HJ, ask whether full svc available; her answer " ask me next time". Asked about rates for full, "up to you" - looks like this may be offered selectively, your experience may not be same as mine.

Summary
Looks : 6 - 7 (becoz of birthmark)
Boobs : 8-9 (36C, natural, soft / firm)
Massage : 8 (SOP except for groin)
HJ : 8 (nice technique, I liked... one man's meat..)
RTF : Plan to.

Bro's who are interested; if you've posted FR's at SBF before, feel free to PM; I may be slow in replying since travelling this week. Pl. provide a link to any FR you have posted, so that I can verify.

If you haven't posted any FR's before, pl. excuse.

ahteck80
27-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Bro ,can pm me location and contact?thanks bro!!

newcomer
28-01-2010, 03:54 AM
will anyone care to share her contact & location? Thanks a million!

evo7_5
28-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Bro,

can share the location? Have already pm you.

Mankok
29-01-2010, 04:27 AM
After reading your FR, to me it seems you are talking about "Xin T... J.." located at Lor T....
Right?

skkan
29-01-2010, 07:45 AM
bros, pls pm me her contact, thanks.

mister man
29-01-2010, 10:11 AM
can pm me bro? thanks!:)

trease
29-01-2010, 08:43 PM
bro share on the location. pls pm me thanks

newcomer
29-01-2010, 09:48 PM
can anyone share her contact & location? Thanks!

narrah
01-02-2010, 10:50 AM
After reading your FR, to me it seems you are talking about "Xin T... J.." located at Lor T....
Right?

No - this is near the river, the restaurant area... and the name is quite different...

Looks like you have another gem in mind - care to share details?

PS : Location PM'd to 8 bro's so far - but no FR's...

Hny_10
16-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Send me contact bro.. thanks