PDA

View Full Version : New FR on Xix Xiaxg Yxxx at EC

Princekoh
02-03-2004, 11:16 AM
hi guys,
I just managed to join tis forum after much hassle... why? cos after filling up the form, i was wondering why i wasn't given a activation code from my email... even after few mths... i even email Mr SAM and he told me that he had sent already... after much hassle, i realised that the reply was in my bulk mail(which i always empty without reading).

back to FR

Last mth(feb 04), i visited XXY after reading a ad on the papers adversting its services and quote "pretty & experiened" ladies. I had to parked my car along JC Rd with coupons worrying that summon will come. I had to complete a 5 mins walk b4 i could reach the shop.
I proceed up the stairs and saw a old auntie wearing those "grandmother" blouse siting at the counter n i told her that i needed a massge. She told me to sit while i saw her making a phone call... I wonder why she need to call someone...??? I was seated beside one man abt 40yo and he was talking to a PRC lady abt 35 quite sexy keep looking at me... i was praying that she will be massaging for me... but the auntie then told me to sit in the last room at the bak to wait for my massage lady. She show me the way and told me get change.
I took off all clothes as i dun feel comfortable wearing shorts or my briefs. i waited.......FOR 15MINS!!! no one came in... i felt angry, i wore back my clothes and walk out to the counter and ask the auntie, she told me that the lady downstair already... So i lan lan walk back and undress again... i sat on the bed... FOR 10MINS again... bloodly hell... i was angry.... suddenly. someone opened the curtain door... THE AUNTIE... she take a look at my penis and she say sorry that lady was not here yet and can i wait for another 15MINS while she call another girl or she will massage for me... i rather wait... i told her...
I tell myself... wat a luck today...

After abt15mins of wait.... the curtain opened again, one lady opened the curtain and i was shocked... 30 to 35, sweet looking (mother's sister look), slim, wearing pure white blouse... smiling... all anger was gone... she told me to lie down and statred the massage without delay. I told her wat happen and she laugh... asking why i dun allow the auntie to massage for me... i smile...
She then told me that the auntie will call the massage lady HP once there is customer.... then they will come from home... now i understand

Her massage is good and comfortable, she started to massage backside and accidentally touches my balls. she ask me to turn abt... i hate tis part so pai seh cos my penis already stand... she look at my penis and started smiling... and she hold my penis and started HJing for me... i autoroam and started fingering her and unbuckle for bra... B size with small nipples... small but wet cunts... after abt 10 mins, i came and she ask if i had not have sex for many days... i asked why... she told me that i have lots of sperms... I smile and she gave a head massage... i dress and left...

Her name: Xiao Li
HJ: 7/10
FJ: dun do
BJ: dun do
Massage: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
Cost: $40 room and massage, $20 HJ (she never say how much so i pay her $20)

She also told me... most tui na girls at XXY do HJ... but now when called XXY to book her... the auntie told me that she go home liao... miss her...

Sorry for long FR...
anyway, got a hard time walking back to my car... leg a bit weak... tips... dun park too far...

globetrotter
02-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Princekoh
hi guys,

After abt15mins of wait.... the curtain opened again, one lady opened the curtain and i was shocked... 30 to 35, sweet looking (mother's sister look), slim, wearing pure white blouse... smiling... all anger was gone... she told me to lie down and statred the massage without delay. I told her wat happen and she laugh... asking why i dun allow the auntie to massage for me... i smile...
She then told me that the auntie will call the massage lady HP once there is customer.... then they will come from home... now i understand

Her name: Xiao Li
HJ: 7/10
FJ: dun do
BJ: dun do
Massage: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
Cost: $40 room and massage, $20 HJ (she never say how much so i pay her $20)

She also told me... most tui na girls at XXY do HJ... but now when called XXY to book her... the auntie told me that she go home liao... miss her...

This Xiao Li you mentioned, is she of about average height, small built, short straight hair and nice size tits. Wears tight pants/jeans?

If she more or less matches the description I gave, then you can try a shop along JC Road to look for her, or someone by the same name that matches the description I gave.

The shop's name is "Magical" something, along JC Rd, past the Koon Seng Rd/Dunman Rd junction, where there was an OCBC Bank before.

There is a Xiao Li that stations herself there but jumps from shop to shop. Apparently, the business at Magical is not good so she passes her HP number to other shops. When the other shops require girls they will call her. She even part times in a KTV lounge along JC Road. In case you are wondering, although she is not up to the high class KTV girls standard, she can pass in a small KTV.

Very "friendly" girl (if you know what I mean). Can BJ in cubicle and can book out for "session". BJ (not CIM), HJ, remove bra, suck tits, lower pants, rub pussy, frenching, hugging, etc, cost $50.

Can look for her at Magical - treat her nice and you will be rewarded.

Princekoh
02-03-2004, 04:05 PM
sounds the same leh... but she says she dun do BJ... but who knows hor...

Thanks!!!

notsonewbird
22-03-2004, 11:16 AM
xiao li at magical very heavy make up.
a lao chio
XXY's xiao li is lao chio too?

Princekoh
23-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by notsonewbird
xiao li at magical very heavy make up.
a lao chio
XXY's xiao li is lao chio too?

quite lao chio... to me lah...

notsonewbird
23-03-2004, 12:55 PM
chatty chio smooth young short single eye lid.
i like.

HJ very mechanical. no good. BUT hey can kiss, roam, remove top. so no complain.

warning, got cigarette smell.