PDA

View Full Version : Dunno why forum have this type of dog man.

amondevilman
25-01-2010, 03:38 PM
(I just wanna ask for contact )<= (IS THAT WRONG) => petrolheadsg this fuker keep asking people dun give me contact WTH man no FR written from OKT then cannot ask contact. WTH MAN nvm i go other forum ask he come ask people dun give me I really piss ff wth this fuking dog I think he ask admin to ban me i cant even post in other forum in sammyboy. All my mood spoil fuking idiot.

Northern
25-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Wah.....Bro, thanx for your warning on petrol dude. I mean, just look at your posting history, I just see 4 pages into it and can know that you are very very serious appreciator of the fine contributions of fellow bros in SBF. You have so many postings requesting for ctcs, around 90% of your post, that I of course can understand that you have no time to go chiong and do FRs ;)

Now that you post this up, I think all bros will want to give you their lobangs ctcs, maybe even before the girls are listed :rolleyes:

You maybe now amongst the more respected samsters now with such a frank post, the small guy standing up to the " Big Bully ". I suggest a way that you can even improve your standing in SBF.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/34756-newbie-guide-getting-contacts-fl-dome.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/82392-newbies-what-you-should-not-do-get-fl-contact.html

If you read the above two threads, you will be the MAIN MAN in SBF :D

I wanted to up you but I hold you in too much awe and admiration and thus too ashamed to contibute my small one pt so I desisted from it :)

JIU XING
25-01-2010, 09:01 PM
(I just wanna ask for contact )<= (IS THAT WRONG) => petrolheadsg this fuker keep asking people dun give me contact WTH man no FR written from OKT then cannot ask contact. WTH MAN nvm i go other forum ask he come ask people dun give me I really piss ff wth this fuking dog I think he ask admin to ban me i cant even post in other forum in sammyboy. All my mood spoil fuking idiot.

bro, u dun scold scold ppl la, u nv see him in real person b4, hehehe if u see him liao u wont call him idiot liao lo wahahah :D... and really la, the way u ask for ctc is simply too much, knn like a number collector( even me i also ignore u leh) :p, who will give u?? maybe u not newbie elsewhere la, but sure u are newbie here :D and nobody cares about ur mood here, we only care about own mood, especially when go bonking ma kekeke :D

haonan25
26-01-2010, 12:15 AM
bro, u dun scold scold ppl la, u nv see him in real person b4, hehehe if u see him liao u wont call him idiot liao lo wahahah :D... and really la, the way u ask for ctc is simply too much, knn like a number collector( even me i also ignore u leh) :p, who will give u?? maybe u not newbie elsewhere la, but sure u are newbie here :D and nobody cares about ur mood here, we only care about own mood, especially when go bonking ma kekeke :D

hahahahahahahahahha... huat ar!!!!! cya on gathering bro!!!!!

Umizaru
26-01-2010, 12:49 AM

Bro amondevilman,
Relax man, this is part n parcel of life, sometimes u get and sometimes u will not get.

Perhaps u shld try asking in a nice way and wait patiently and not repeated postings in the same thread asking for contacts??

By the way U asking for so many contacts at the same time, u got time to try everyone of them meh??

Seal Team Diver :p

amondevilman
26-01-2010, 01:18 AM
haiz nvm la actually when i join i din even know have this newbie guide. Since i am so unwelcome here i wun ask any contact le I get contact just wanna have more choices for me to choose if that is wrong than i dunno y i am here to find lobang. Since all of you OKTs all gang up bully me. i really give up le Wun be here be a being bully idiot bully by you all. Not that i am ride here again is just my mood is already down to drain. all OKT here unwelcome me what can i do my option is to diappear from this forum. Enjoy your bonks bye. Bye to sammyboy Forum Cheers

Beagle
26-01-2010, 02:49 AM
TS, you not banned from posting, but under moderation cos your rep pts not on positive side

If you want ctcs, just go adpost or $$$$$$$$$$$ and get them, tonnes of them there and no need to request, just copy down.

I heard got one legendary gal call Sherine. If you post thread ask for her ctcs, have a session with her and come back do fr, I think bros will up your pts till hundreds cos you become the bravest of the brave.

chris8080
26-01-2010, 04:02 AM

nnkc never jio hor :cool:

petrolheadsg
26-01-2010, 10:46 AM
TS, you not banned from posting, but under moderation cos your rep pts not on positive side

If you want ctcs, just go adpost or $$$$$$$$$$$ and get them, tonnes of them there and no need to request, just copy down.

I heard got one legendary gal call Sherine. If you post thread ask for her ctcs, have a session with her and come back do fr, I think bros will up your pts till hundreds cos you become the bravest of the brave.

Walao eh...you very "hei xing" leh...but for sure if he do this...I will up him gao gao!:p

bro, u dun scold scold ppl la, u nv see him in real person b4, hehehe if u see him liao u wont call him idiot liao lo wahahah :D... and really la, the way u ask for ctc is simply too much, knn like a number collector( even me i also ignore u leh) :p, who will give u?? maybe u not newbie elsewhere la, but sure u are newbie here :D and nobody cares about ur mood here, we only care about own mood, especially when go bonking ma kekeke

Tks for support bro!

Wah.....Bro, thanx for your warning on petrol dude. I mean, just look at your posting history, I just see 4 pages into it and can know that you are very very serious appreciator of the fine contributions of fellow bros in SBF. You have so many postings requesting for ctcs, around 90% of your post, that I of course can understand that you have no time to go chiong and do FRs

Now that you post this up, I think all bros will want to give you their lobangs ctcs, maybe even before the girls are listed

You maybe now amongst the more respected samsters now with such a frank post, the small guy standing up to the " Big Bully ". I suggest a way that you can even improve your standing in SBF.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/34756-newbie-guide-getting-contacts-fl-dome.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/82392-newbies-what-you-should-not-do-get-fl-contact.html

If you read the above two threads, you will be the MAIN MAN in SBF

I wanted to up you but I hold you in too much awe and admiration and thus too ashamed to contibute my small one pt so I desisted from it

hahah almost fell over laffing...tks bro!

Bro amondevilman,
Relax man, this is part n parcel of life, sometimes u get and sometimes u will not get.

Perhaps u shld try asking in a nice way and wait patiently and not repeated postings in the same thread asking for contacts??

By the way U asking for so many contacts at the same time, u got time to try everyone of them meh??

Seal Team Diver

This is true...I have exercised exceptions before ...if I think they are nice enuff...likelihood of being nice of FL higher.

fengheshang
26-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Bro TS

U must know that we have a certain level of responsibility to the FL that we share, your history look very certain that u fall into the number collector catagory, i sincerely believe that Bro petrol is not the person that u said he is. We are here to share and help.

Osprey
26-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Since all of you OKTs all gang up bully me. i really give up le Wun be here be a being bully idiot bully by you all.

Alamak, the way you speak, kenna bully this, kenna bully that, you sure you the one do the cheonging and not the other way round ? I also new but at least know what can say and what cannot. I think you better spend the time surfing on homework and schooling in your sec school and graduate first better lah.

You say you want to leave but after a while, you just set up new nick and come back in one loh. When you come back in, teach you a polite way to get ctcs my friend taught me.

Hello TS, can I get the contacts for ' Gals's Name '. I know I am new but I will do FR for her after I look for here. If I don't qualify, I understand.

Thanks for reading and sincerely hope to get contacts.

My friend newbie that time use this way and quite ok, now he ask ctcs no problem already. But one thing lah, my friend here bout 1 yr, his req for ctcs less than 10% of yours loh. You want to cheong the gal than ask ctcs, ask like for fun like that will affect other newbies like me one you know.

populex
26-01-2010, 11:52 AM

From my experience, if I really want to bonk, provided the FRs and pics is good, Provided I got time to bonk, THEN only I will ask for contact. Most time I will get it from the old birdies.

But if you keep asking for contacts from different threads, of cse the bros will ignore you. esp if you a newbie. ( I been there b4)

When I ask, I am always polite. But to get it or not is another matter, and it very much depends if the old birdies trust you. ( they will screen you accordingly)

Therefore even if I don't get, I will recce myself and get a bonk if I am desperate to release my armies. so still mission accomplished.:D

Whatever the case, just cool down cse there still plenty of supply going around for you.:)

Northern
26-01-2010, 11:56 AM

Walao eh...you very "hei xing" leh...but for sure if he do this...I will up him gao gao!:p

Must have more Bros come out and support him with pledges to up if he UPS Sherine. Me one pointer only, need more high points bro to give him encouragement :p

My contribution is I pay the money for the session but I want to see the whole thing. Must have witness :D

Hope I don't get nightmares from it.

P/S : If any Bros have current ctcs of this legendary girl, pls PM TS :p

JIU XING
26-01-2010, 12:17 PM

wahahah....i try to be there... mwahahah, si rex ask me to go and confess my sins ma kekeke... i waiting for si ken to be the father so tat i can confess...:D or any other bros wanna be the person to ask me to drink the holy water???!!! :D

Tks for support bro!

This is true...I have exercised exceptions before ...if I think they are nice enuff...likelihood of being nice of FL higher.

no problem ah de...kekeke tcss beer on u hor swee bo?? :D ya la, sometimes even negative points i also give ctc and no need give me fr some more, all depends on the samster attitude la, :)

sainoview
26-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Many bros have said what need to be said, but I just want to put on record that bro petroheadsg is a gentleman in my book. After I made my previous posting, I had a PM from him, saying: “Well done bro...stick to the rules! You have earned yourself a free pass...quickly book her before her auntie comes....” It was a pleasant surprise for me. It just go to show that many seniors here do appreciate newbies’ situation as they were once newbies – we just need to be polite and ask in a nice way.

Unfortunately, I had not been able to meet with JinJin at a mutually convenient time before I left for my travelling – she must be very popular. I will definitely contact her again when I get back. Thanks again, bro petroheadsg, for being a gentleman!

MrCheeBye
26-01-2010, 03:14 PM
people cum in here got good lobang share. no point kpkb also. in the end of the day all bros want happy nia. So end of story. bonk and be happy?

i also newbie and newbie here hard to get ctc. bo bian also. sometime can try ask ask and when big bro good mood maybe will give la. :) :) :)

amondevilman
26-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Ok fine Since all of you support what petrolsg do and wanna all gang up bully me I nothing to say. Really lo Since you all think that i ma contact collector I nothing to say so be it. I can just say my luck is suay even in web forum. I will go back to those official OKT they are at least better Super suay man. Always got thing to make me So fustrated.

devilman
26-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Dont get so hot la . I also ask for nos . But i do tell some ts i dont post fr after i try. Sometime they give, sometime they dont. So if u cant get just dump more $$$. I believe you can get some better one outside.