PDA

View Full Version : Local Milf providing authetic massage

marcmedow
23-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Hello all,

helping a friend post her services online. Local MILF in her 30s providing swedish oil massage. *Strictly no special*. Only for Bros looking for serious massage.

Name –Gina
Age - 30s
Face – 6.5/10 (, long eyes lashes & big round sweety eyes)
Body – 6.5/10
Height – 165
Weight – 52kg
Overall services - 7/10 (friendly, nice to chat wif lady, very service oriented, not a time watcher)

*All Prices excluding ROOM charges

Rate $100 1hr with serious Swedish oil massage,

Preferred hotel location: Hotel 81@ Jalan Sultan
Preferred working timing: Mon/Wed : morning til 7pm. Sat: morning til 12pm.. (this is her preferred timing. For other timing, pls arrange with her direct).

Apologised for limited slots as she has full time job and other commitments.

Bros who R interested in her massage may PM me now for her contact. Thank you.

Jupun
23-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi Bro,
Is Gina have a pair of golden hand??? Local massage rates the most is $80/hrs include HJ.

SinDellman
23-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi Bro,
Is Gina have a pair of golden hand??? Local massage rates the most is $80/hrs include HJ.
TS hinted that she is a real professional and it is a serious Swedish oil massage :rolleyes:

marcmedow
23-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi Bro,

bro her rates are definitely higher than other local massage but as I mentioned her Swedish massage is authentic. :) $100 is quoted by her. fyi.

I have try her personally myself and overall massage i give her is 7.5. as i mentioned before she is only suitable for samster who is looking for serious massage.

massa
23-01-2010, 09:15 PM
bro her rates are definitely higher than other local massage but as I mentioned her Swedish massage is authentic. :) $100 is quoted by her. fyi.

I have try her personally myself and overall massage i give her is 7.5. as i mentioned before she is only suitable for samster who is looking for serious massage.Bro,no hard feeling,just to share with you and gina,i am regular at hot spa and health spa,both provide authentic massage,plus come with nice food and facilities,and all the above come together below 100 buck. Pls ask your gina to lower to 40,maybe then got business to do from us.

marcmedow
23-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Bro,no hard feeling,just to share with you and gina,i am regular at hot spa and health spa,both provide authentic massage,plus come with nice food and facilities,and all the above come together below 100 buck. Pls ask your gina to lower to 40,maybe then got business to do from us.

bro i understand your point. i have inform her previously that her rate a bit high compare to other options... but since she insist, i just post accordingly.

massa
23-01-2010, 09:23 PM
bro i understand your point. i have inform her previously that her rate a bit high compare to other options... but since she insist, i just post accordingly.Bro,i guess she came from lady spa background....that y she dont know abt guy market. Too bad i can't bring her in to hot spa or health spa or else she will definitely reduce her price after experiencing it.

Xgenre
23-01-2010, 09:46 PM
bro i understand your point. i have inform her previously that her rate a bit high compare to other options... but since she insist, i just post accordingly.

If I want a 2 hour massage, it's $200 already excluding hotel room charges. Same price as a proper massage in a spa. Why will people find Gina at Hotel 81 when they can relax at a proper spa? I think some guys here will try her out of curiosity but she will not have enough guys going back for RTM to make it a sustainable business.

Her rate isn't a bit high. Her rate is really high. I know as a TS, you got to respect her wishes. Let her business flow naturally for 2 weeks. When she realises the business isn't so rosy, then let her know the truth. Have to say you are doing a good job as a TS though.

If the guys here go find Xue Er and didn't choose handjob, it will cost $60 for 2 hours only. Xue Er's got looks and skill. If the guys here got 2 hours to spare, the reality is Gina will only be called if all the other girls aren't free. Pardon my frankness.

lacoruna69
23-01-2010, 11:32 PM
I have try her personally myself and overall massage i give her is 7.5.

Have you tried the services of the other massage ladies in this section?

If the guys here got 2 hours to spare, the reality is Gina will only be called if all the other girls aren't free. Pardon my frankness.

Gina's working hours are quite limited. Might have problems getting her even if the other ladies aren't free.