View Full Version : Mermaid no more?

chowahbeng
28-02-2004, 07:47 AM
Where all the chio girls go to har?

gigantic_tk
28-02-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by chowahbeng
Where all the chio girls go to har?

There is another Mermaid at 3rd level near the Taipei behind Tai Seng Restarant. Just duno if the gals shifted there? Passed there last week, a lady in her 30s asking me to msg, maybe that time was dinner time hence the outlet I couldn't see any gals or maybe all book and in the room aredi..... :mad:

owen10
01-03-2004, 12:37 AM
Clue: Either it is a MERGER, otherwise a HOSTILE TAKEOVER :D

gigantic_tk
01-03-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by owen10
Clue: Either it is a MERGER, otherwise a HOSTILE TAKEOVER :D

I don't see any chio gals from former Mermaid near the overhead bridge at this joint. It is really "Tree down, monkeys scatters". We should ask the monkey hunter to hellp us locate these monkeys.

Business - monkey business
Behaviour- monkeying around
:)

gigantic_tk
10-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
I don't see any chio gals from former Mermaid near the overhead bridge at this joint. It is really "Tree down, monkeys scatters". We should ask the monkey hunter to hellp us locate these monkeys.

Business - monkey business
Behaviour- monkeying around
:)

Mermaid is still Alive

I passed 3rd level PPC behind Tai Seng Restaurant, and it is there............but looks haunted........no a single soul.....except the counter jaga.........

:rolleyes:

chowahbeng
10-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Most of these pei du mamas are busy cheating our silly singapore men of their love and their money. I understand that some of these china women are trying to bring their husbands from china to try and work in singapore, all brought about at the expense of their singapore lovers.

gigantic_tk
11-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by chowahbeng
Most of these pei du mamas are busy cheating our silly singapore men of their love and their money. I understand that some of these china women are trying to bring their husbands from china to try and work in singapore, all brought about at the expense of their singapore lovers.

Interestingly to note that some of our cheongsters here are also helping these PDMM to raise their husbands instead of nursing up their children here for education. Some of these PDMMs have migrated from PCC to JSP aredi, early birds might be able to catch some of them there..........:D

iambkk99
07-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Was walking to lunch and noticed "Mermaid Reflexology & Massage" on 12 Aliwal Street (street parallel to Jln Sultan opp Concourse). Same? BM $40 1hr or $30 45min. No time to try.

owen10
08-09-2004, 03:02 AM
Was walking to lunch and noticed "Mermaid Reflexology & Massage" on 12 Aliwal Street (street parallel to Jln Sultan opp Concourse). Same? BM $40 1hr or $30 45min. No time to try.

u r rite bro. i walked pass d street u mentioned last sun n saw a big banner screaming MERMAID. 1st thg tt came into my mind is d one fr good old PPC. so took down tel n called lor. lady told me $40/hr but they r not fr d once famous Mei Ren Yu.

miketoh
08-09-2004, 11:57 AM

Wondering Linda and Yan Yan still with them or not, miss their service for quite sometime, especially Linda............must find sometimes to go for visit.

owen10
08-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Wondering Linda and Yan Yan still with them or not, miss their service for quite sometime, especially Linda............must find sometimes to go for visit.

they r not under d same mgt. YY now with Wan Nian @ Temple St (there's a thread on it) ... as for Linda MIA liao

miketoh
08-09-2004, 02:17 PM
they r not under d same mgt. YY now with Wan Nian @ Temple St (there's a thread on it) ... as for Linda MIA liao

Thanks Bro owen. will pay her a visit............