PDA

View Full Version : Nice Hair Salon with Great Addicitve Neck Massage (During shampooing)

loony
17-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Good morning

I had to get a haircut but Fri cos Sat was my bro-in-law's wedding.

All salons in Bugis, Suntec, Marina Sq, Shenton all closed.

My only option was Geylang - So if need to pay even for a HJ by a CMI MILF also have to go for it.

Driving down GL, I saw a shop with the haircut iconic signage. It is located opposite to the stretch of stalls that sell fruits (Sims Ave).

A group of young PRC gals. The one who cut my hair is tall and look athletic. The cut was good and fast. And surprising, they have quite a few customers.

Then came the hairwash. I kept upgrading and ending up having my hairwash lying down on a bed. And the young gal who washed my hair looks like a young JC gal.

Her massage during the shampooing is really impressive. I like the way she did my neck - it was so relaxing I asked her to do it again. hahaha.

After the wash, she cleaned my ears. It was then followed with a strong back, neck and shoulder massage. With that done, I was given arm massage. Quite interesting - during the hand portion, she would stretch and massage each finger, rub the palms and end each of them with slight ticklish move Enjoyable.

Costing is riduclous! CHEAP!

Hair cut was on promo - only $7. The in-depth shampooing, head, back and arm massages portion, is only $25.

So total $32. But becasuse they save my ass (i promised wife i would get a haircut before the wedding), I paid the shampoo gal at the cashier counter $50.

Oh, the cashier is a SYT. Did not know if she does haircut or shampooing.

Overall it was a GREAT haircut. Rank 2nd best. The best is still those by the old malays guys with chinese comics (Dragon Tiger Gate & Buddha's Palms).

This joint's concept is too open to have any specials being offered. I will be visiting them soon just for shampooing.

Once confirmed no specials I will post name in thread. Till then I will reply only thru PM.

formidable
17-01-2010, 11:57 AM
This kind of service (cut/wash/blow/back&torso massage) is common in China. I wonder if they have ear lobes massage/cleaning with cotton bud too ha. I wonder why is not common here. How long is the whole session?

Jupun
17-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi bro, can help us to find out whether this salon provide small head hair cut and shampooing???

Thx.:D

loony
17-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Hahaha.....don't think they do small head otherwise they will be offering abalone trimming too.

During the time I was there from 10:45pm to 11:30pm, a few gals walked in for either a quick trim or shampooing.

And the customers are not bad looking too.

They close at midnite so I guess a good place to relax after supper.

Oh, and yes, they clean my ears too ...

daicheklou
17-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Bros,

got observe they change the blade evertimes, hair saloon gotta have some hygience, ever heard of HIV are trasmitted if you got cut without notice.
Cheap is good, SYT is nice to look, just dun get in:eek: the book.

owen10
18-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Thks Loony for anthr of yr unselfish recommendation, after yr Lotus massage joint. (tho i have not tried yet :D)

If u read my threads on MTW, im a fan of hairwash + massage. Had been observing some of these salons in GL. there must be more than 5 ard. but so far what i see, all cant make it. could be due to my timing. i dun thk there r any specials in such salons but u nvr know. ;)

Ekiman
18-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Sometime, I have my haircut in GL. Btw Lor 32 and 34 opposite the claypot rice. There a traffic light. There a Fei-Er saloon at 2nd floor. Cut and wash only $10.

The 2nd floor unit consist of Saloon, Facial/massage and a tattoo shop therfore the rent is cheap that why can charge us cheap.

The facial/massage shop is operate by Lu Lu which I go once a month. Facial $18 n Massage $30/hr. so normally I get my massage first then do facial. So i can sleep and relax awhile when she put the mask on my face. She also have ear digging with the ear candle at $18.(seldom ask for it).

I find it quite worth it for the massage+facial at less than $50 while the whole process take about 2hr. i can just relax on the massage bed and let Lu Lu pamper me. LuLu is a MILF so no SYT here but it ok since i only go for the massage+facial.

If you go after 5pm, you dont have to worry about carpark coupon. After that still can roam around GL to look for FL. lol.

ShittyAss
18-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Thks Loony for anthr of yr unselfish recommendation, after yr Lotus massage joint. (tho i have not tried yet :D)

If u read my threads on MTW, im a fan of hairwash + massage. Had been observing some of these salons in GL. there must be more than 5 ard. but so far what i see, all cant make it. could be due to my timing. i dun thk there r any specials in such salons but u nvr know. ;)

Haha...new hair saloon bro?

owen10
19-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Haha...new hair saloon bro?

Hahaha ... hmmm may go there n test water since got young PRCs. need to try out new playground since i dun have much luck with those meimeis in XXXXXXX. wanna join me??? :D

loony
19-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks Bro Owen for your support.

Got into trouble over my haircut..hahhaa

Kenna questioned what kind of joint in geylang that opened till late. haha.

But definitely worth it - miss the neck massage already.

owen10
19-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Thanks Bro Owen for your support.

Got into trouble over my haircut..hahhaa

Kenna questioned what kind of joint in geylang that opened till late. haha.

But definitely worth it - miss the neck massage already.

no prob bro. thks for sharing d lobang. altho i passed by d shop many times but didnt spot anythg interesting, at least u had given us some hope. :D

how do u rate d PRCs in terms of looks???? any SYTs???

ok, good to hear it's a clean joint. but i've always have this belief that PRCs who enter this line know what's possibly in store for them n may use this job as an ice breaker, to build contacts with clients. then possibly in d future can have sugar dads to bao them. if can get 2 rich dads who can bao her 2k/mth not bad liaoz. :D

well, if u dun try u wont know. even if u dun succeed dating d gals, u still gain with a good massage n hairwash. :D

Ekiman
19-01-2010, 04:06 AM
i was driving along sim ave. didnt know sim ave is so long.lol trying to find the shop with the hint (opp fruit stall).

will recce lower lor tomoro.

loony
19-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Good morning,

I like one of the gals...the one who washed my hair. Has a nice student look, strong eyebrow...the typical student gal look before they starts dolling themselves up. Almost like a JC gal before her first date alone with a guy.

I will try to go by the place again to get at least the address or contact number.