PDA

View Full Version : I have a Pei Du Ma Ma (PDMM) from Beijing (not Pros) for exchange only

jameskong
15-01-2010, 07:22 AM
I have a Pei Du Ma Ma (PDMM) from Beijing (not Pros) for exchange only Age :36 big boobs quite pretty, I get along with her more than one year feel very boring now want to exchage for new girls, dont exchange with me those pros girls, can exchange with local Chinese, Malay, China girls , maids, Vietnam, Thai.

ah rat
15-01-2010, 07:38 AM
I have a Pei Du Ma Ma (PDMM) from Beijing (not Pros) for exchange only Age :36 big boobs quite pretty, I get along with her more than one year feel very boring now want to exchage for new girls, dont exchange with me those pros girls, can exchange with local Chinese, Malay, China girls , maids, Vietnam, Thai.

Yours Pei Du Ma Ma,She herself agree to be exchange :D

H0T3L81
16-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Yours Pei Du Ma Ma,She herself agree to be exchange :Dmayb she also tired of him n want to change?

Batmanandrobin
16-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Are you willing to accept in exchange for my ugly maid,hahaha...........:)

limrayson
16-01-2010, 10:50 AM

wah lau eh , you want to exchange your rejects :confused:

leongleong
16-01-2010, 11:56 AM
yes yes wanna exchange amanda

happy000
16-01-2010, 01:08 PM
You mean you own her? I don't think anyone own a human being which can be exchange with you. :(

fusimck
16-01-2010, 01:16 PM
maybe ts means to exchange contact la...

bryan_ryan
16-01-2010, 03:15 PM
exchange ctc? tot here fl dome.