PDA

View Full Version : Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

siamcutey
24-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by moses_limp
Personally i tink going out wif them is okay lah. Juz trat them like friend lor. If really become their "tirak" liao then take it as "Pak tor" lah. Ta bor go out with cha bor must be gentleman abit one wat, carry their things, wipe the sweat off their forehead, scoop some food for them...etc. However, juz be careful, dun be a walking ATM machine.

Go out with them b4, some gals very "swee", pay for food, pay for drinks until I oso pai seh. Btw I not very yan dao, passable only.

I dun tink commercial sex only starts and ends in the hse. When we R there to fuck, we not only go thru the motion, we oso want to have some GF feeling, someone that can "click" with us. Therefore, i guess, going out with them is part and parcel of wat commercial sex offers. Its abt the whole package we R after. If not Y ppl go KTV, LSB....

Seriously I still think if want look for GF, go SDU. If want look for bonk, go GL.

SC

Darkstorm
24-03-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Seriously I still think if want look for GF, go SDU. If want look for bonk, go GL.

SC

Wise words indeed...

siamcutey
24-03-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Darkstorm
Wise words indeed...

Not wise words but the truth.

Just like the girls come singapore to work and earn money. Not to come here and matchmake.

SC

aspire
24-03-2004, 03:18 AM

SC

I truely agreed with Bro Siamcutey.

thaigers
24-03-2004, 12:27 PM

SC

Yes, go to SDU to look for GF who is also good in bed. THink Bro jimbo will keep us updated on the SDU activities. Pls go to the Clubbing thread.

Yes, wanna good bonk, go geylang. Been going to this regular for about 5 times liao. Wanna make her my tirak, but the sex is really getting boring, think i will move on.....

Cat40 girls have sex so many times in a day. Do you guys seriously think they are horny at the end of the day when you book her overnite?? I feel that even if they are, I think they are just putting on an act when they have sex with you.

RJ2004
24-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
Yes, go to SDU to look for GF who is also good in bed. THink Bro jimbo will keep us updated on the SDU activities. Pls go to the Clubbing thread.

Yes, wanna good bonk, go geylang. Been going to this regular for about 5 times liao. Wanna make her my tirak, but the sex is really getting boring, think i will move on.....

Cat40 girls have sex so many times in a day. Do you guys seriously think they are horny at the end of the day when you book her overnite?? I feel that even if they are, I think they are just putting on an act when they have sex with you.

no hard feelings thaiger but i really think its funny to chiong gl with explicit interest of getting/becoming a tirak. i feel that if the sex is good, keep going, else just move on. if you like one particular wl, visit her more and be regular. "tirak" doesnt really mean for much.

thaigers
24-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by RJ2004
no hard feelings thaiger but i really think its funny to chiong gl with explicit interest of getting/becoming a tirak. i feel that if the sex is good, keep going, else just move on. if you like one particular wl, visit her more and be regular. "tirak" doesnt really mean for much.

I am not the only one trying to get a tirak in Geylang, that is for sure......Anyway, thanks for the advice, I go there with a clear head and I know where i stand when it comes to having a relationship with them ( I hope).

Sometimes u visit a WL not exclusively for the good sex but also the experience as a whole. Your chemistry with her etc. For example why do people sometimes wanna go to a restaurant to fill their stomach rather than the coffee shop? I am sure in both places you can find good food.

Anyway, for this regular of mine, I didnt think she wants me or want to be my tirak, she just want me to be her regular and visit her more often (so that money goes to her rather than other girls). I am aware of that.....and I didnt think she wanna get emotionally involved too, which is a good thing for both of us.

When you have become a regular to a girl, sometime they will take you for granted and the service level drops. We have to remind them that we are there to have good sex in the first place, if not we will look for greener pastures.........

moses_limp
24-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Thks 4 your advice :)

SC

hawk77
25-03-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
I am not the only one trying to get a tirak in Geylang, that is for sure......Anyway, thanks for the advice, I go there with a clear head and I know where i stand when it comes to having a relationship with them ( I hope).

Sometimes u visit a WL not exclusively for the good sex but also the experience as a whole. Your chemistry with her etc. For example why do people sometimes wanna go to a restaurant to fill their stomach rather than the coffee shop? I am sure in both places you can find good food.

Anyway, for this regular of mine, I didnt think she wants me or want to be my tirak, she just want me to be her regular and visit her more often (so that money goes to her rather than other girls). I am aware of that.....and I didnt think she wanna get emotionally involved too, which is a good thing for both of us.

When you have become a regular to a girl, sometime they will take you for granted and the service level drops. We have to remind them that we are there to have good sex in the first place, if not we will look for greener pastures.........

Can anyone tell mi what is "tirak", I'm new

thaigers
25-03-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by yomun
Jing leaw? Tum mai mai ruu? Haha.

Go to your Cat40 regular. Give her your mobile no. Ask her to sms you the following:

'I miss u mak mak'
'Chan ruk khun'
'Come and see me. I wait u na.'

There you have it. You got yourself a tirak. :D

Its unfortunate that some WL cant read romanised form of thai words........:mad:

thecas
25-03-2004, 11:04 AM
But 1 less known fact is tat SDU opens membership to only University grads. And somehow uni has a higher proportion of chio bu s. Less pple there will visit GL. IMHO coz they hav to much to risk and not as much to gain (Comparatively speaking)

FatSpider
25-03-2004, 08:24 PM
another 40 bux wasted

L6H72G7

looks 7/10
tits 6/10
figure 6/10

shower : 2/10 :soap on soap off, thats it
bbbj : 0/10: nil , wasnt expecting one after no show in shower
bj 0/10 : more like lick one time, shake 10 time, lick one time, shake 10 time....ok...bj over

fj : 1/10 :disappointing, KY galore, loose cunt, shaven with small patch leftover

sound system : 10/10 ah ah ah ah ah.....
nipple pinching : 10/10 pinch pinch pinch...kaoz...

RTF : free also dowan

actually has good figure and looks, but terrible skill and attitude

Sundaytimes
26-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by hawk77
Can anyone tell mi what is "tirak", I'm new

BF, GF

Phucker
26-03-2004, 11:09 PM
available in the following combinations

BF, GF
Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty
Cai tao, WL
Walking ATM machine, WL
someone who thinks he's in love, someone who makes him think he's in love

and lastly, the ultimate result most bros would wish for, difficult but not impossible to achieve

pii chai (small white face), WL aka the ATM machine this time round

still lotsa combinations available, dun lose hope....haha
dun dwell too deep into this kinda matter

Luna
28-03-2004, 01:16 AM
L6 H52 G1

Just came back from there, look who i found there? The young okt from WH10 had shifted there. He told me 1, 13 & 15 are new. So i chose G1. The main reason is she look just like chinese. Maybe i fetish of Chiang Mai gals now. :D

Name: Ah Poi
Height: 1.60cm++
Working days: 2mths
Figure: hour glass
Boobs: Firm B cup
Attitude: Try to smile at all times but no kissing nor frenching
Complexion: Fair, but body not so smooth feeling.
Looks: Young, Cute & Adorable
Bj: 6/10 (No kick)
Fj: 6/10 (She seems very scare i bang her too long, keep asking me to cum with HJ. After i cummed, she put lots of paper at her pussy macham a lot of water like that.)

Rtf: Maybe (though her service still raw, but i forgive her due to her looks)

hawk77
28-03-2004, 03:08 AM
L18H49G3
saw this girl n look cute, intend to look for my all time favourite because of gd service. so didn't take her but can't wait to try her. has anyone try her b4, pls give commend-(any bbbj AR...)

thecas
28-03-2004, 03:49 AM
In response to the recent ads telling gals not to wear bras I urge Bros not to wear undies. Why? There is a 'illness' called Peyronnie's disease(Can do an Altavista search or sumthin). In this disease(not caused by virus or germs or any like things), the didi is bent so severely tat you cant fcuk or even urinate properly. I have even seen a pic where after the dic out about 'halfway', the rest is bent 90 degree straight up! its like this _I

Having erection while having undies may cause this.(Esp happens when ya go GL)

sam88mas
28-03-2004, 09:23 AM
L18H49G3
saw this girl n look cute, intend to look for my all time favourite because of gd service. so didn't take her but can't wait to try her. has anyone try her b4, pls give commend-(any bbbj AR...)

L18H49G3??? new joint?? or Cat 80 $ 150 ??

Phucker
29-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Luna
L6 H52 G1

Just came back from there, look who i found there? The young okt from WH10 had shifted there. He told me 1, 13 & 15 are new. So i chose G1. The main reason is she look just like chinese. Maybe i fetish of Chiang Mai gals now. :D

Name: Ah Poi
Height: 1.60cm++
Working days: 2mths
Figure: hour glass
Boobs: Firm B cup
Attitude: Try to smile at all times but no kissing nor frenching
Complexion: Fair, but body not so smooth feeling.
Looks: Young, Cute & Adorable
Bj: 6/10 (No kick)
Fj: 6/10 (She seems very scare i bang her too long, keep asking me to cum with HJ. After i cummed, she put lots of paper at her pussy macham a lot of water like that.)

Rtf: Maybe (though her service still raw, but i forgive her due to her looks)

ah guan still there?
or they finally willing to hire a new cockroach liao ah

hawk77
29-03-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by sam88mas
L18H49G3??? new joint?? or Cat 80 $ 150 ??

Srry is L18H40G3

hawk77
29-03-2004, 12:55 AM
Srry is L18H40G3
anyone know about her service.pls give commend,thks

siamcutey
29-03-2004, 12:57 AM
Srry is L18H40G3

Only $40, please try her then post an FR to let others read.

Don't think what others can do for the forum, but what you can provide for the forum.

SC

RJ2004
29-03-2004, 01:54 AM
Srry is L18H40G3

I've done enough scouting of L18H38/40 already. Don't think I'm interested in doing another one :p

enzyme
29-03-2004, 10:06 PM

SC

if wan relationship,u find : GF
if jus wan bonk,u jus find : GL
if wan a bonk with a relationship..........FL??????

gigantic_tk
30-03-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Liucuanfeng
just to share with u guys my bad experience at WH10.
that time i went in, there are only 2gals in the tank. being shy to walk from hse to hse, i called one of them. this is the most disgusting experience. she had HAIRY NIPPLES.
being a newbie, i carried on didn't know i can request to cancel her svc. this has to be quite an ordeal for me.
so guys, be careful when u called at WH10 next time.
cos i forgetten her number liao.

That depends on individual cheongster tastes, there are also quite a number of gals there, their looks are pretty and some have a sort of decent looks, but when she strips there are tattoos over her body, commonly are on the arm and behind waist giving you an ah lian feeling, sometimes gangster feeling. If she give you bad services you tends to think otherwise, best not to repeat her again loh........:confused:

thecas
30-03-2004, 08:31 PM
But what is the OKTs rules or attitute against taking photos inside the house?

Luna
30-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by thecas
But what is the OKTs rules or attitute against taking photos inside the house?

Actually there should not be any photo taking inside the house, the only problem is whether the gal willing to let you take or not.

sam88mas
31-03-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Liucuanfeng
just to share with u guys my bad experience at WH10.
that time i went in, there are only 2gals in the tank. being shy to walk from hse to hse, i called one of them. this is the most disgusting experience. she had HAIRY NIPPLES.
being a newbie, i carried on didn't know i can request to cancel her svc. this has to be quite an ordeal for me.
so guys, be careful when u called at WH10 next time.
cos i forgetten her number liao.

Not all WL are perfect, some of them got bad breath, flat chest, mole on face, fat,very thin, short,hairy hands even,armpit never shave??etc,etc,etc....Who care if they can offer you good attitude and job services compare to those look pretty with fuck type services and attitude...Just bcos she got hairy nipple u consider her out??did she make u cum?? Afterall you go there to have fun or release your tension.Who know maybe some of her customers like her hairy nipple and that why she never remove it...

gigantic_tk
31-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Not all WL are perfect, some of them got bad breath, flat chest, mole on face, fat,very thin, short,hairy hands even,armpit never shave??etc,etc,etc....Who care if they can offer you good attitude and job services compare to those look pretty with fuck type services and attitude...Just bcos she got hairy nipple u consider her out??did she make u cum?? Afterall you go there to have fun or release your tension.Who know maybe some of her customers like her hairy nipple and that why she never remove it...

But it seems to be quite a norm that these wl will not want to let you kiss her mouth, suck nipples and fingers her cunt......at large their service are quite mechanical or very SOP............after u get use to it you also SOP lah......nothing specials to shout about it........... :confused:

RJ2004
31-03-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
But it seems to be quite a norm that these wl will not want to let you kiss her mouth, suck nipples and fingers her cunt......at large their service are quite mechanical or very SOP............after u get use to it you also SOP lah......nothing specials to shout about it........... :confused:

those who dont allow all these, fails to make the grade for me :D

Tai_zi21
31-03-2004, 04:35 PM
unless u r their regular customer then i think can french,sucks nipples,finger their cunt... if really regular customer i think raw also no prob leh! but 1st timer to visit them dun expect too much lor!

sam88mas
31-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Tai_zi21
unless u r their regular customer then i think can french,sucks nipples,finger their cunt... if really regular customer i think raw also no prob leh! but 1st timer to visit them dun expect too much lor!

u r quite right but mention the word "raw" here very sensitive :D

DNAT
31-03-2004, 05:59 PM
u r quite right but mention the word "raw" here very sensitive :D
alternatively, use 'live firing' or 'naked combat' ? :)

thecas
31-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Read thru a lot here. Hmm some say WH10 can overnite, some say cannot, others say must ask OKT first. Hmm.. which one lol

thaigers
31-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Read thru a lot here. Hmm some say WH10 can overnite, some say cannot, others say must ask OKT first. Hmm.. which one lol

why not you ask the okt yourself lol

thecas
31-03-2004, 09:58 PM
To reward all bros here for answering Questions I post FR:

WH12 G28

Looks:9/10

Body:8/10 (Neh Neh gr8, Buttocks gr8. Would have been 9 too but her waist is far too thin.. with big nehneh and butts, the waist is like have an invisible rope tying it)

Attitute:8/10(She doesnt really like to b person doin the work tho)

Service:8/10

BJ: 7/10 Suck until got slurp sound but feeling not much dif or even less

FJ:8.5/10 With her fleshy butt it sure provides for a nice cushion when she hits ya

However I somehow could not click with her. so

RTF:N

BlownAway
31-03-2004, 10:14 PM

You can overnight at an hourly rate of S$120 or S$80. Depends on the Boss. Go ask him yourself ...

SK told me and I did it for the New Year ... I hope you are not talking about G3 ... Check your Private Message ...

thecas
31-03-2004, 10:15 PM

Still needa answer. Coz w'll hav 2 make 1 xtra/blank trip first. Coz me only a poor bloke :P

BlownAway
31-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Still needa answer. Coz w'll hav 2 make 1 xtra/blank trip first. Coz me only a poor bloke :P

Go read your PM !!!

thecas
01-04-2004, 12:33 AM
K, read and replied.. th

RJ2004
01-04-2004, 01:25 AM
KNN I find some of you guys damn cheebye. Ai pea yu ai chea.

S$40 is around THB900. Good quality MP girls in BKK cost THB1700/S$75 and up. The higher the price the better the body and looks. You want very good looks? No problem. Models cost THB3400/$150 and up.

IMHO 99% of the current GL Cat40 girls are not up to my standard. Either looks not pretty enough or figure is lousy.

sadly agreed :(

Peter5151
01-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Yesterday went to WH ... look see look see ... finally make up my mind on WH45 G AA ... unfortunately, this is my worst fuct ever in cat40... here cann't touch, there cann't touch .. the following are the rate :

FJ : 1/10
BBBJ : N/A
BJ : 2/10
AR : N/A
FJ : 3/10
RTF : no way ...

qwe72
01-04-2004, 02:22 PM
nice place to hunt for good and pretty cunt,,,,

collin_23
01-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Yomun,

That guy cannot even type 1 stupid FRs properly. No point angry over him lah. See his FR. Btw, what is scat? Heehee.

Cheebye lah Sammyboy. Why delete away those flame posts? KNN fuck you.

Lai lai Peter5151 make your defense now. Are you a stinky and pervert as what they say? You like scat or not? Hahaha.

ryanloke09
02-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Yesterday went to WH ... look see look see ... finally make up my mind on WH45 G AA ... unfortunately, this is my worst fuct ever in cat40... here cann't touch, there cann't touch .. the following are the rate :

FJ : 1/10
BBBJ : N/A
BJ : 2/10
AR : N/A
FJ : 3/10
RTF : no way ...

Just to share the story with you guys of what really happened.

WH45 G AA is my regular. she is a pretty young WL who provide good
services and always smiling.
I went to bonk her on thursday. Then she complained
to me that there is a bad customer who was nasty to her the night b4, that is peter5151, or whoever?

During shower, however hard she tried to wash him clean, the stinky smell in his mouth, dick,
body etc just wouldn't go away(not even with the help of Listerine and shower foam).
she told me even a blangadesh would smell better than him.
After that he requested her to dig his asshole and she obliged. he told her that he loved being
digged in the asshole. He requested to lick her asshole but she refused. i think this explained
the smell in his mouth-a person going around licking assholes?

During BJ, she told me she felt like vomiting, as his dick smelled
like animal waste.
He still not happy and squeeze both her breasts until blue black,
still dare to ask her pain or not? she replied him saying as long as he happy,
she pain never mind. As a result, he continued to torture her until she CRY.
It pains me to hear her being tortured by customers.
Due to her refusal to allow him to lick her asshole, he became angry.
He wanted her to use her fingers to screw him as he love that feeling.
Later he finish off using breast fuck and stormed off the room, face very black.
he told her he'll post a forum to ask people to boycott her.

Why should we boycott a pretty WL who provide good service and believe a person who is smelly
and nasty to WLs?
PM me for those who want to know more.

hawk77
02-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Anyone been to that hse n try on any gl, give comment thks.

harrylim11
03-04-2004, 01:22 AM
After reading previous posts, due to my curiousity & my friend jio me go GL.
I decided to go WH45 to try. Went in to see the tank full.since i new, my friend let me choose 1st. took my time to choose cos i go for looks. Took
G AA as she and she look chinese, pretty & young. she also smile at me.

Went inside her room, she hug me & told me i'm very handsome. try to talk to her although speak broken english.ask her name she told me her name is "Horny". During Shower,she becomes naughty by banging her backside against mine and kept laughing.

She is 24 years old, but she looked younger. On the bed, she did some licking of my nipples and my body, and she also rubbed her titts against my chest and tummy. She put on the condom is a flash and began her bj on me. It was a good bj. She also suck my balls which i ask her to stop as i scare pain. After a while, but she began to insert my dick into her pussy already. She pumped a few times, she was really a good rider as i was feeling very horny already, she kept shouting "song" "song", that made me hornier.

After that she change to missionary, i was really horny and couldn't control and cummed.She told me that my dick's very big which boosted my ego.

After that she gave me some massage which feels good. she's indeed good at massaging. She is also very naughty as she kept teasing me and laughing.
This liven up the atmosphere as i was quite shy.

This are my ratings:

looks: 8.5/10 (pretty,innocent, fair, very sweet, student look)
body: 8/10 (slim with fair skin,nice legs)
titts: 7.5/10 (about 34B,with tender feel)
bj: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (responsive)
Frenching: say her mouth pain.
Attitude: very friendly and teasing, kept smiling.
RTF: definitely, helped relieve my stress for the day and made me forget
unhappy stuffs in office.

ryanloke09
05-04-2004, 01:08 AM
[QUOTE=yomun]I suspect this person is a scat lover. Maybe he likes to shit on the floor then smear his cock with his own shit then finish up by eating up the shit. That explains the foul smell on his mouth and cock.

Maybe he can go on to the next level if scat cannot satisfy his fetish. SNUFF or GENITAL MUTILATION. Wahahaha!

I think the ultimate way to satisfy him would be for him to slice off his own flesh bit by bit and then eat his own flesh raw.
what a way to satisfy his fetish?

critic
05-04-2004, 03:38 AM
Just off the cuff. I thought the thread starter is siamcutey.

titus = siamcutey?

Critic

RJ2004
08-04-2004, 11:36 AM
the okt who left WH10 last month now okt at L6H52 (or is it 54?). saw him while jalan jalan with a brudder. showed me his big big smile when he saw me and ask me to continue support him (but i support gal one le, where got support okt for cat 40 one?). but anyway he's a nice guy, so any newbies wanna helpful okt can look for him even though there's a question mark over the gals in this house. a few good lookers but service wise, no idea. :)

Luna
08-04-2004, 09:51 PM
.......there's a question mark over the gals in this house. a few good lookers but service wise, no idea. :)

Ha..ha.. Very strange but i saw long queue outside this house leh macham like wh10 like that. :confused:

RJ2004
08-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Ha..ha.. Very strange but i saw long queue outside this house leh macham like wh10 like that. :confused:

something new to try wad. today when i pop by only 3-4 gals left in the tank, one of them (cant remember the nos) wrinkles come out on the face liao still dare sit there :eek:

thaigers
09-04-2004, 01:31 AM

This OKT PR very good. got many supporter. i am sure the girl's service will also improve when 'train' by him.

thecas
09-04-2004, 06:55 PM
I realised tat mayb I m not tat friendly to the OKTs.

I go there just say 'gal no.'. not even 'have u eaten?', pay, enter room then exit. The bros here all chat up with OKTs too?

CumExplorer
09-04-2004, 07:06 PM
the okt who left WH10 last month now okt at L6H52 (or is it 54?). saw him while jalan jalan with a brudder. showed me his big big smile when he saw me and ask me to continue support him (but i support gal one le, where got support okt for cat 40 one?). but anyway he's a nice guy, so any newbies wanna helpful okt can look for him even though there's a question mark over the gals in this house. a few good lookers but service wise, no idea. :)

should be L6H52, last year tried once, no good, and the old OKT always cheat u saying girls new.

thaigers
09-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Havent Tried CIM. Anyone knows which cat 40 does CIM can provide info please?

thanks

thecas
10-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Mayb L6H70 hav CIM. WH dun think so coz I even saw a poster saying 'Oral Sex can cause AIDS' in WH..but 4got which house

Sundaytimes
10-04-2004, 03:14 AM
Mayb L6H70 hav CIM. WH dun think so coz I even saw a poster saying 'Oral Sex can cause AIDS' in WH..but 4got which house

I think that most of them have that poster :D

darkness
10-04-2004, 05:38 AM
L18H18G12

Name: Ann
Height: 1.6m++
Body: Slim with average body
Tits: B cupper, firm feel and large nips.
Attitude: Friendly, kept smiling
Complexion: Fair skin
Looks: Pretty adorable when she ties up her hair
Bj: 5/10 (SOP, suction was a tad weak)
Fj: 7/10 (A lil loose)
Intimacy: No frenching nor Kissing
RTF: Might consider when I'm free.

Reach there around 3:50AM. Last call loh, left 3 girls, was pondering between G10 and G12. My friend decided on G10, so i took G12.

Went inside the room, she was all smiley and told me not to kan cheong. I wasn't kan cheong though. lol.. she mention today public holiday, alot of people very tired. Also said that she found me familiar and said the other guy was a 1 time affair, i don't know how long don't cheong this kinda place. Don't remember getting her before also. Gave me a bottle of mineral water, took a few sips and then hit the shower.

The bath was more of a thai lesson and small talk. No BM, just soap on and off. Teach me how to say thank you, hello, leng jai and leng lui. Den mention she like chinese songs especially Huang Hun. On the bed, she proceeded straight to cat bath. SOP cat bath, but don't know why i got a lil excited. she started from the nips, the body then the legs. Rub her tits against me a little only, fondle her tits then tried to finger her. Didn't reject my advances until i went a lil deeper in.

Gave me a short HJ and proceeded to cap me. The BJ was sop, maybe she tired arh and the suction was a lil weak. And she proceeded to mount on me. She began moaning, sounds fake but her horny expression made up for it. Continued to fondle her tits but she inched away when i rubbed her nips.

she got off and asked me to doggy her. started off slow then began to bang her hard. she was very responsive, adjusting the volume of her moaning with every stroke. After that we changed to missionary, rubbed her tits and started banging. Maybe she added a lil too much KY, feel that her pussy was slightly loose, couldn't cum at all after 10 mins. Feeling tired, don't want to continue ler, so i asked her for a HJ. She kept moaning during the HJ and I finally came.

Hit the showers, came out. She changed into her t-shirt and tights, tied up her hair. She looks so much better and adorable with her hair tight up. Had some small talk, told me she going to ORD around Dec and said she has been working here for quite long ler. And off i went.

hawk77
11-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Just went yesterday n saw this glm, japanese looking. Any one hav try her before, giv comment la. :)

suckerll
11-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Just went yesterday n saw this glm, japanese looking. Any one hav try her before, giv comment la.
i tell u a secret ok? she very good service one! let me fuck her 3 times within one session and she also give me tips for making her song song!!! :p

by the way she going home soon so u better quickly go n try her and then give us a FR ok? :rolleyes:

kum siah lu tua hia

RJ2004
11-04-2004, 10:23 PM
i tell u a secret ok? she very good service one! let me fuck her 3 times within one session and she also give me tips for making her song song!!!

by the way she going home soon so u better quickly go n try her and then give us a FR ok? :rolleyes:

kum siah lu tua hia

best post of the day :D

hawk77
13-04-2004, 12:25 AM
i tell u a secret ok? she very good service one! let me fuck her 3 times within one session and she also give me tips for making her song song!!! :p

by the way she going home soon so u better quickly go n try her and then give us a FR ok?

kum siah lu tua hia

ya, why dun you try tell 5year old kids to see whether they belive, but i think 5year old kids are more smart as.. than u.

suckerll
13-04-2004, 10:15 AM
ya, why dun you try tell 5year old kids to see whether they belive, but i think 5year old kids are more smart as.. than u.
it's 'believe' not 'belive' perhaps u r the 5 year old kid?

anyway i believe 5year old kids not interested to spend $40 on pow pow but on other things like toys yeah?

your $40 so BIG ah? :mad:

want i can spend $40 but i not happy to write FR for u can? :p

newkidhere
13-04-2004, 12:39 PM
hello all I am new to this forum.i am making a trip to singapore a short half day trip just to visit geylang!!.i am in usa.can some one here guide me for a gud round of fun in geylang.i have few questions also.
1.can we make advance reservations like 2 days advance for the gals? so that i dont just sit and waste time for the gal to arrive?
2.I am looking thai gals in $40 category so any names or recommendations plz?
3.when do the places start operating? are they open around 2 in the afternoon(thats when i wuld plan to be in geylang)?
and at last
7 can someone exactly tell me how to identify a house of $40 category(thai gal) and does someone has a map with all the locations of $40.
thank you so much
hope someone would answer

forumer
13-04-2004, 01:57 PM
hello all I am new to this forum.i am making a trip to singapore a short half day trip just to visit geylang!!.

Are u kidding here? travelling all the way to Singapore from USA just to visit Geylang? :eek:

suckerll
13-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Are u kidding here? travelling all the way to Singapore from USA just to visit Geylang? :eek:
think he should have stopped by in malaysia or indo and jammed those ceweks!!! :cool:

newkidhere
14-04-2004, 07:25 AM
well i am visiting india and thought about singapore and in particular geylang i did hear from a friend who happened to visit and he termed it as "heaven" so i just want to get a piece of that "heaven" hopefully and i planned a trip via singapore!! so anyone willing to answer my questions that i posted :confused:

suckerll
14-04-2004, 08:12 AM
well i am visiting india and thought about singapore and in particular geylang i did hear from a friend who happened to visit and he termed it as "heaven" so i just want to get a piece of that "heaven" hopefully and i planned a trip via singapore!! so anyone willing to answer my questions that i posted :confused:
how about using the search function?

thecas
14-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Newkidhere check your private message? click the user CP function.

blue_swatch
14-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Well, basically you can just go down after 2pm in the afernoon. If you are looking for Cat40, try loroong 18. Btw if you are planning to take a the MRT (train) down, alight at Aljunied MRT, its just a 5 mins walk away fropm there.

Basically you can just walk into any house there and you should see many gurls sitting behind a glass panel trying to entice you haha. sol yea, just tell the boss the tag number on thje gurl you want, pay him $40 and off you go.
Good luck!

thecas
15-04-2004, 01:34 PM
K, replied.

skyman
16-04-2004, 11:04 AM
To all samsters: :p

Just to let you guys know that there is a new gal in L8H66G just started work few days back. Went there 2 days ago and recomended by the OKT and I took it due to her look. The following is my comments:

Look: 9/10 (one of the pretties WL I ever have in GL)
Skin: Fair & smooth
Boobs: B- Cup (But match the size = nice)
Height: Approx. 162cm
BJ: 6.5/10 (provide BJ only but she given me abt 10min BJ. Quite shiok)
Body: 8/10 (Quite proportion - my cup of tea)
French: Yes
Overall Service: 8.5/10

I had quite a long talk with her before we got into the buss. She told me that she won;t be here for long. So, go and have a try while she's still available.

jeromelee1
16-04-2004, 11:41 AM
Bro skyman

Tks for the info. What is the girl number in L8H66G?

skyman
16-04-2004, 11:44 AM
Bro skyman

Tks for the info. What is the girl number in L8H66G?

Oh sorri, missed out the gal's no. The no is "G8". Go and tryand let us have your comments :p .

jeromelee1
16-04-2004, 11:52 AM
L8H66G8,

Only BJ available and how about FJ? SGD40 is just for BJ, for me not worth it unless the WL is super chio...

thecas
17-04-2004, 12:38 AM
I find out one disadvantage of 1house 1 girl. Coz after some time when u enter the house again, the other girls will no longer have the flashy smile when you first entered the house. Next time if your particular girl leaves its a bit more difficult for you to choose the other girls(chemistry broken etc.)

But you will of coz get better service indeed frm the particular girl in the meantime.

RJ2004
17-04-2004, 03:08 AM
I find out one disadvantage of 1house 1 girl. Coz after some time when u enter the house again, the other girls will no longer have the flashy smile when you first entered the house. Next time if your particular girl leaves its a bit more difficult for you to choose the other girls(chemistry broken etc.)

But you will of coz get better service indeed frm the particular girl in the meantime.

so, take one house two girls lor :D

cheongkid
17-04-2004, 03:14 AM
sorry just to sidetrack a bit, bro RJ I thought you went JB, so early come back liao?

collin_23
17-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Hmm...tried b4 but it will be damn if the 2 r good friends which is usually the case. The hunter becomes prey liaoz.

RJ2004
17-04-2004, 11:47 AM
sorry just to sidetrack a bit, bro RJ I thought you went JB, so early come back liao?

went and back, FR out now! :D

RJ2004
17-04-2004, 11:48 AM
Hmm...tried b4 but it will be damn if the 2 r good friends which is usually the case. The hunter becomes prey liaoz.

only if you're into KC plays with them ;)

collin_23
17-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Haha, sure lose to them one one. LOL.

only if you're into KC plays with them ;)

RJ2004
17-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Haha, sure lose to them one one. LOL.

the game can only start if you are a willing participant. if you refuse to play from the outset then nothing can happen :)

collin_23
17-04-2004, 12:54 PM
heehee, no foul, referee never see. Game too difficult for me liaoz. I rather play monopoly, pay, buy, than pass go collect 200. LOL.

Just take care for those who want KC with the girls.

the game can only start if you are a willing participant. if you refuse to play from the outset then nothing can happen :)

superkoh1
17-04-2004, 04:10 PM
this one quite good. L8 Hse 66A Gal 15. Very good body but fake boobs. BBBJ with hot tea in shower n spend @ least 5 mins on bbbj. boobs massage in bed follow by bbbj and arse rim for another 5-10 mins. very patient. can cim.

superkoh1
17-04-2004, 04:12 PM
another patient and solid gal. hse 43 westerht rd. gal 10. a bit on the short side but fantastic boobs. bbbj if comfortable with you. can french and lick if want to. very patient. school gal look

XiaoWeiZi
17-04-2004, 08:07 PM
another patient and solid gal. hse 43 westerht rd. gal 10. a bit on the short side but fantastic boobs. bbbj if comfortable with you. can french and lick if want to. very patient. school gal look
sry bro u can post this on WH Review but not here !
hehe

superkoh1
17-04-2004, 11:05 PM
ok. tot will be the same cos all forty dollar fj. will take note of your advice

Phucker
18-04-2004, 12:29 AM
ok. tot will be the same cos all forty dollar fj. will take note of your advice

agree.
Geylang? yup
Costs $40? yup
They Thai? yup
Report? a bit short but still satisfy the requirement

so why cannot post here? dunno....beats me
i ever see bros post here and WH thread.
think b4 posting next time, if not....there's always the "edit" button there....
must end with the HEHE in case i stir any animosity here....hahaha :D

arse_men
18-04-2004, 01:53 AM
Just went to Geylang L6H66E tried G1... Yucks sexprience... :mad:
The OKT recommend G1 to me, from far look ok... but not too near lah...

Name: never ask
Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: 4/10 (too much KY)

Indignant
19-04-2004, 02:16 AM
Just went to Lor 6 H66E. The chee bye OKT did not even let me step in... asked me which one i want in a fucking snobbish manner without even letting me in. i stared at him and went to 66G... Chee bye OKT.... Did any of the bros here have the same experience before as well? :mad:

Indignant
19-04-2004, 02:26 AM
Lor 6 H66G G68 (i think so...)
Name: dunno....
Look: 6/10 (looks more like caucasian)
Body: 6/10 (bit too big for me)
BBBJ: No
FJ: 5/10
RTF: neh...

Think i got the girl out of anger...not really my type...but here goes the FR...

Went up the stairs after being snobbed by 66E OKT. saw 2 of her frens eating at 2nd floor. Proceeded into room and shower.... nothing much.... but when on bed, she went down and sucked my toes..... really the first time that i experienced it....well....not bad..... she's quite professional..... took out condom without me knowing it and slipped it on.....

stereos is fine.... gave me a massage after sex..... accomodating...... first FR... it's not too good... hope dun get flamed..... :o

milkman
19-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Just went to Geylang L6H66E tried G1... Yucks sexprience... :mad:
The OKT recommend G1 to me, from far look ok... but not too near lah...

Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: 4/10 (too much KY)
try G28, hope she's still around, looks good and service tip top.

simnon
19-04-2004, 12:38 PM
FR On L8h66G No 26

This gal has butterfly tattoos on one side of her chest and one side of her back shoulder.
Shower SOP and the ratings are as follows
Looks : 6/10
BJ : 5/10 (Too bad not hot tea bbbj)
FJ : 6/10 ( nO STEREO, BUT can feel cunt muscles tightening)
RTF : Yeah if got my next pay check

The OKT in these houses tend to be more aggressive than the L6 ones.
Just my opinion.

skyman
19-04-2004, 02:32 PM
L8H66G8,

Only BJ available and how about FJ? SGD40 is just for BJ, for me not worth it unless the WL is super chio...

Again very sorry to miss out the FJ again. Too long never post liao. :)

Anyway the FJ was pretty standard. May be I should rate 6/10. As she was new and not really that profesional. Overall was ok due to the GF treatment.

skyman
19-04-2004, 02:34 PM
this one quite good. L8 Hse 66A Gal 15. Very good body but fake boobs. BBBJ with hot tea in shower n spend @ least 5 mins on bbbj. boobs massage in bed follow by bbbj and arse rim for another 5-10 mins. very patient. can cim.

Bro superkoh1,

Mind to share the following info for L8H66AG15:
1. look?
2. height?
3. Body?
;)

superkoh1
19-04-2004, 09:08 PM
look - around 6/7. not ugly
body - 8
shiokness level - definitely one of the better one in geylang. you will not be disappointed. action start from shower. caress you until you shiok

superkoh1
19-04-2004, 09:09 PM
sorry, her height around 163-66cm. not short.

befirens
19-04-2004, 11:47 PM
FR On L8h66G No 26

This gal has butterfly tattoos on one side of her chest and one side of her back shoulder.
Shower SOP and the ratings are as follows
BJ : 5/10 (Too bad not hot tea bbbj)
FJ : 6/10 ( nO STEREO, BUT can feel cunt muscles tightening)
RTF : Yeah if got my next pay check

The OKT in these houses tend to be more aggressive than the L6 ones.
Just my opinion.

She provide better service when u are a regular.. :)
anyway, the okt there is kinda friendly to us(me and some frens).. well, 66A's okt is a little aggressive, but after something u know him, he is kinda alrite..

gs_hop
20-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Thought might be good to give my virgin contribution.

Went to this house. Noticed it was pretty stand alone in the middle of red hot L8. Saw a few girls inside this house. Some pretty chio. Some looked norm. But none fitted my fetish for tall babes until i saw this G7 came walking down. Decided to wack straight and off we went into her room. Wah.. as she walk up the stairs, the sight of her long legs really make my knees weak.

In the room
Stripped as per normal. Bath as per normal. Till when it came to time for bj. To my very surprise, she gave me a big bare blow. gosh, never expected bbbj for a 1st visit. But nevertheless just went ahead and enjoyed the every little bit of her tongue. Soon after came to screw time. By then I was almost half there and i really pump onto her like there is no tomorrow. She of cos respond with the right attitude until my entire load came inside that rubber friend. +++ SHIOK +++ was what i describe. Will definitely go back to her. Gave me her hp number. Wondering if its part of the tirak trick.

Down i went after the screw, gosh... saw G88. Another sweet fuckee worth every single screw. Hmm. Will definitely pay this house another visit for the undiscovered gems.

L8H43G7
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: Heaven Blow
RTF: Definitely to guys out there who love tall gers.

witan788
21-04-2004, 02:16 AM
Hi! I'm looking for WL under CAt $40 with Anna Ohura kinda boobs. Ie. Cup E at least with big nipples. Any recommendation?

cheongkid
21-04-2004, 02:22 AM
Hi! I'm looking for WL under CAt $40 with Anna Ohura kinda boobs. Ie. Cup E at least with big nipples. Any recommendation?
ai chee ai pee ai tua liap nee? :rolleyes:

RJ2004
21-04-2004, 02:28 AM
ai chee ai pee ai tua liap nee? :rolleyes:

does it perk your memory of any legends? :p

cheongkid
21-04-2004, 02:49 AM
does it perk your memory of any legends? :p
me getting old so memory not that good...perhaps you could offer your expertise on that issue?

RJ2004
21-04-2004, 02:52 AM
me getting old so memory not that good...perhaps you could offer your expertise on that issue?

heard of but never seen, one of the oldest (age wise) CAT40s around had huge boobs. anyway, there's a pair of papaya in WH52. wad cup i oso dunno cos i still innocent dunno how to tell size :D

RJ2004
21-04-2004, 11:40 AM
L8H66G - G12

Had some time to kill after my session with one of my regular girls yesterday, so decided to go fishing. Went from WH straight to L6 before turning back to L8. Was actually going to give up but then saw a few good lookers at H66G. The OKT was also quite friendly. Decided on G12 even though cos she had the longest hair (some bros must be thinking like this also can huh?), but there were one or two other good lookers I might return to sample. She looked slightly older outside the tank, probably should be 25-26. Anyway I was surprised when she started speaking Chinese in the room. Found out that she has actually been here 1 year 9 months, which means she should be going home very very soon.

Shower was SOP but she was quite thorough, even cleaning the ass crack; I thought she was preparing for AR or something. Cat bath was pretty weak, more of a boobs rub than anything, but that was forgiven when she started BBBJ. The feeling is always better when done without the condom yeah? Can feel lots of tongue action and it was shiok la. Then she got me to lie face down and proceeded with another boobs rub on the back. Next she asked me to kneel doggie style!? I really thought gonna AR liao le.

BUT, in the end never, she just capped me with her mouth and started blowing me from below. Next she wriggled all the way through my legs to start with the FJ. Her moans were quite fake and she kept calling out "darling darling". After a while, she asked to be on top. Her pattern on top also kept changing, from sitting to squatting to kneeling on one leg. Any other times I would have came quite fast but because this is the second round of the day (after major first battle) I didnt get the feel of cumming. She never gave up though, kept trying and trying, tried to HJ me for a while then got on top and bounced again until I stopped her and said nevermind. She kept asking why why but I just let it go at that. Went to shower, another thorough job by her and ended the session.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 6.5/10
No: Kissing, but I think if 2nd session this is np. I did get to sneak a finger in her a bit.
RTF: 2nd thoughts on this due to the fact that she's leaving soon.
Others: Good service, no rushing, loved her long hair, its all cool :)

collin_23
21-04-2004, 11:54 AM
woo...will check out the papaya. Need some vitamin C. Hmm...

heard of but never seen, one of the oldest (age wise) CAT40s around had huge boobs. anyway, there's a pair of papaya in WH52. wad cup i oso dunno cos i still innocent dunno how to tell size :D

thaigers
21-04-2004, 12:47 PM
L8H66G - G12

Had some time to kill after my session with one of my regular girls yesterday, so decided to go fishing. Went from WH straight to L6 before turning back to L8. Was actually going to give up but then saw a few good lookers at H66G. The OKT was also quite friendly. Decided on G12 even though cos she had the longest hair (some bros must be thinking like this also can huh?), but there were one or two other good lookers I might return to sample. She looked slightly older outside the tank, probably should be 25-26. Anyway I was surprised when she started speaking Chinese in the room. Found out that she has actually been here 1 year 9 months, which means she should be going home very very soon.

Shower was SOP but she was quite thorough, even cleaning the ass crack; I thought she was preparing for AR or something. Cat bath was pretty weak, more of a boobs rub than anything, but that was forgiven when she started BBBJ. The feeling is always better when done without the condom yeah? Can feel lots of tongue action and it was shiok la. Then she got me to lie face down and proceeded with another boobs rub on the back. Next she asked me to kneel doggie style!? I really thought gonna AR liao le.

BUT, in the end never, she just capped me with her mouth and started blowing me from below. Next she wriggled all the way through my legs to start with the FJ. Her moans were quite fake and she kept calling out "darling darling". After a while, she asked to be on top. Her pattern on top also kept changing, from sitting to squatting to kneeling on one leg. Any other times I would have came quite fast but because this is the second round of the day (after major first battle) I didnt get the feel of cumming. She never gave up though, kept trying and trying, tried to HJ me for a while then got on top and bounced again until I stopped her and said nevermind. She kept asking why why but I just let it go at that. Went to shower, another thorough job by her and ended the session.

Figure: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Overall: 6.5/10
No: Kissing, but I think if 2nd session this is np. I did get to sneak a finger in her a bit.
RTF: 2nd thoughts on this due to the fact that she's leaving soon.
Others: Good service, no rushing, loved her long hair, its all cool :)

Her service and attitude can suck big time on her bad days........ :rolleyes:

RJ2004
21-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Her service and attitude can suck big time on her bad days........

guess i got her on a good day then :D
or maybe i just have an affinity with G12s :p

keet
22-04-2004, 08:36 AM
L866G

no.78
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 nice tits shld be 33-34C
BBBJ: 7/10
AT: 8/10 nice chatty gal used to work MP in BKK.

suckerll
22-04-2004, 11:23 AM
L866G

no.78

bbbj or bj only?

Voodoo
22-04-2004, 11:39 AM

WH52?? I suppose u mean WH54 right??? or got new house in GL?? :o

RJ2004
22-04-2004, 11:42 AM
WH52?? I suppose u mean WH54 right??? or got new house in GL?? :o

you're right, 54, there's only one WH5x there at the junction :p

keet
22-04-2004, 03:42 PM
bbbj or bj only?

5lo bro, me write very clear liao leh but then hor, could be different customer different service lor. You try and see for yourself. :p
Maybe because she said i looked very familiar when she was working in the MP in BKK, hehehe. I also cannot remember if i bonk her before or not as i quite regular at that MP also. :cool:

thecas
22-04-2004, 05:43 PM
I needa sex coach..

I find tat its quite hard to bounce on their bed, any1? The bed got a few covers I think and evertime I find it slippery. Bounce prolly yes, but due to slipperiness got no rhythm at all. If I girl juz squat up down easy..but guy gotta lean and slips..hmm.. lao jiaos how to overcome?

collin_23
22-04-2004, 05:45 PM
A..I kena ky alot than like no feeling. Damn sometimes. Maybe HJ or BJ lor. Or the other hole..pain lah. Better don't.

I needa sex coach..

I find tat its quite hard to bounce on their bed, any1? The bed got a few covers I think and evertime I find it slippery. Bounce prolly yes, but due to slipperiness got no rhythm at all. If I girl juz squat up down easy..but guy gotta lean and slips..hmm.. lao jiaos how to overcome?

Number 8 Killer
23-04-2004, 05:25 PM
guess i got her on a good day then :D
or maybe i just have an affinity with G12s :p

yo bro i think u 4 got to tell us she will ask u for tips
give more tips next time no cd le

Number 8 Killer
23-04-2004, 05:32 PM
L866G

no.78

yo bro. my sis so gd meh? :confused:
but she alway sick de leh. u no scare u got AIDS ma. want her number ma? or u got le :D . my sis pi aon (78) say num 18 can try. if u go try n pm me ok hee hee. i can"t go or later ka na kill by her.
F.shawn

RJ2004
24-04-2004, 09:52 AM
yo bro i think u 4 got to tell us she will ask u for tips
give more tips next time no cd le

nope, she never asked for tips, if she did then i wouldnt even consider rtf. and i will never do them without cd anyway.

simnon
24-04-2004, 05:31 PM
FR on L6H66C G88

Could not find G7 at L8H43, made my way to this row of H66.
Could not find a gem in H66A, but managed to find G88 in H66C
Boobs are B+, a bit firm + soft, nice to hold, she got sensitive nipples, stop me from fine tuning.She got good skin , nice and smooth
Looks : 7/10, remind me of one thai actress, about 1.55 m tall
BJ : 6/10 (can request BBBJ) with hot water
FJ : 7/10 (feel the cunt muscles and she do not do stereo, just lcoses her eyes)
RTF : Definitely

Nice friendly girl to me.

junk
25-04-2004, 12:28 AM
FR on L18H44 Gal 10

Look - 7/10
BJ - 5/10 (With helmet on and a while only)
FJ - 3/10 (Very mechanical, like fuckin a dead fish, after a while dick becomes soft, no mood to screw, finish it with she wanking me)
Attitude 2/10 (can touch her titty)

RTF - DEFINITELY NO NO

junk
25-04-2004, 12:32 AM
FR on L18H44 G10

I need to correct

Attitude - 2/10 (can't touch titty, what the fuck is she doing there at the 1st place)

keet
25-04-2004, 12:50 AM
yo bro. my sis so gd meh? :confused:
but she alway sick de leh. u no scare u got AIDS ma. want her number ma? or u got le :D . my sis pi aon (78) say num 18 can try. if u go try n pm me ok hee hee. i can"t go or later ka na kill by her.
F.shawn

Really your sis ah ? maybe she want me to be her new teerak leh?
you post FR on her lah and we compare lor.

one man's meat another man's poison.

thaigers
25-04-2004, 02:02 AM
saw G66 at Lor 8H66C. OKT claimed she is new. Looks not bad in the tank and quite fair. Boobs should b A+ or B. Me no mood to try, my didi cant even stand when saw her.

Anyone tried her?

BTW, i think this houese has quite a number of chio ones.........

Number 8 Killer
25-04-2004, 03:14 AM
[QUOTE=keet]Really your sis ah ? maybe she want me to be her new teerak leh?

hee hee. pi aon will never ask u to be her tirak de. trust me. but maybe u can woo her younger sis chio bu leh. :D

keet
25-04-2004, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=keet]Really your sis ah ? maybe she want me to be her new teerak leh?

hee hee. pi aon will never ask u to be her tirak de. trust me. but maybe u can woo her younger sis chio bu leh. :D

wah...so is pi Aon your teerak then?

Number 8 Killer
26-04-2004, 12:50 AM
wah...so is pi Aon your teerak then?

yo bro. how can she be my tirak!!!
can"t u see num 8 killer. i only go 4 num 8. :D

thaigers
26-04-2004, 01:04 AM

how come you left out lor 6 leh?? Lor 6 H70 G8 you want? :D

keet
26-04-2004, 08:13 AM

aiyoh how da hell i know lah. said i sure cannot be her teerak tot u da one mah. but then if u go for only num8 then how cum u know so much about pi Aon leh :confused:

superkoh1
26-04-2004, 09:13 AM
avoid g8 lor 8 hse 66a. she is a new gal. quite pretty and shapely but attitude sucks. apparently she does not seem happy working here and would give customer a black face. 15s bj and would complain of pain...everywhere also pain. avoid if u do not want your money to go down the drain

collin_23
26-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Next time bring 2 panadols put pocket. She complain pain pass her the panadols. Otherwise just give her a miss lor. I like 'dao dao' girls, got challenge. Heehee. :p

Cheers

avoid g8 lor 8 hse 66a. she is a new gal. quite pretty and shapely but attitude sucks. apparently she does not seem happy working here and would give customer a black face. 15s bj and would complain of pain...everywhere also pain. avoid if u do not want your money to go down the drain

thaigers
26-04-2004, 02:35 PM
I have been to WH10 few time but the OKT always ask me to spend $80 and when I tell him I want $40 service he says time too short and tell girl something that I don't understand.

I went there yesterday and too G12 - nice cute girl - great breast and body. But she just gave me a nice bj and just rode me - NO cath bath or kiss or hug etc....

Do you guys also get request for $80 from WH10 OKT? :confused:

Are u a farang? Ang Mo ? A foreigner?

collin_23
26-04-2004, 02:38 PM
aiyo....they want kotto(rip) u lor.

Cheers

Thanks - get the point. I am a foreigner.

thaigers
26-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Thanks - get the point. I am a foreigner.

I must say, too bad then. They (the OKT) have fixed a price for foreigners (ie those with blond hair or dont look like asians). Since there is a fair trading law now, I think price fixing is illegal (not sure if incorporated into the law yet). U might like to make a complaint to CASE :D

Phucker
26-04-2004, 03:20 PM
how much time are they giving u for your 80 bucks worth?
2 sessions of abt 40-60min?
or else u are really paying premium price.
learn some local dialect, tok kok with the OKT....it will help :D

milkman
26-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Looks like the FTA doesn't cover our little red light district :D

joe02
26-04-2004, 06:05 PM
The previous no 8 in 66g was a pretty girl, but she went back prematurely, sigh. So did u try her b4? if yes, how was she? Jus curious

collin_23
26-04-2004, 06:08 PM
haha...than how? No tourist police here leh. Go CASE say u call chicken kena 'kotto' . *pengz* :D

Looks like the FTA doesn't cover our little red light district :D

collin_23
26-04-2004, 06:19 PM
aiyo...even in thai this kind of thing also pai seh one...my face very thin. haha....

Hahaha tourist police. This cracks me up. :D

Number 8 Killer
26-04-2004, 07:54 PM
aiyoh how da hell i know lah. said i sure cannot be her teerak tot u da one mah. but then if u go for only num8 then how cum u know so much about pi Aon leh :confused:

i told u le. she my sis ma. also buy food 4 me to eat de. if u don"t believe me ask. do u have di di. she will show u le. hee hee. :D

Number 8 Killer
26-04-2004, 07:55 PM
how come you left out lor 6 leh?? Lor 6 H70 G8 you want? :D

L6 suck i don"t like. :D

Number 8 Killer
26-04-2004, 07:57 PM

hmmm new girl?
hmm must make a visit :D
thx 4 ur tips

Number 8 Killer
26-04-2004, 07:59 PM
The previous no 8 in 66g was a pretty girl, but she went back prematurely, sigh. So did u try her b4? if yes, how was she? Jus curious

u mean nick of L8 66G G8?
if u want her thailand number i can give u.

thaigers
26-04-2004, 08:09 PM

this girl also my tirak lask time, can pm me her number ma?? :p

thaigers
27-04-2004, 12:53 AM
Anyone has fetish for Cat 40 girl who wear glasses?? tonite went into L8H66A and saw a girl wearing glasses to watch tv. Wah, machiam like office girl sia. Saw me going in quickly take off her glasses. What's wrong with wearing glasses??? This girl is I think G6 if not wrong.

Wonder if she will put on glasses during the session and then maybe cum in face :D like those in porn movies hahahahah.

Well, took a walk and come back but the girl gone liao ....anyone try her?

Number 8 Killer
27-04-2004, 01:18 AM
this girl also my tirak lask time, can pm me her number ma?? :p

:confused:
u sure? do u know y she go back so fast?

thaigers
27-04-2004, 01:21 AM
:confused:
u sure? do u know y she go back so fast?

Why dont you shed some light on her since you are the number 8 killer :eek:

keet
27-04-2004, 08:18 AM
i told u le. she my sis ma. also buy food 4 me to eat de. if u don"t believe me ask. do u have di di. she will show u le. hee hee. :D

ok ok will check on my next visit. so means i got chance to be her teerak lor ? khob khun na krup. :D

thaigers
27-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Went to Lor6 H72, saw girl 10 again. Many bros have spoken about her, but I see her liao, really doesnt compel me to try her.

So just entertain the OKT lah, Took G12. short and stumpy, but not fat. Her body is really firm. her butt , OMG.... rock solid. but then overall package not my type.

bathe sop. BJ sop. FJ sop. Even b4 FJ, knn want to be in missionary position liao, what a lazy girl. But she still go on top when i insist. less than one min ask to be in missionary, wtf. knn, dunno I tired or I still miss my regular, or what, barely a few stroke didi went into sleep. she went on doggy, seeing my didi soft still ask me to penetrate her :eek: really no mood to bonk. then she try to HJ me (with condom!!!!) I ask to take off the condom. she say like that HJ in the shower :confused: Why are they so scared of sperm???? they thought its hydrochloric acid or what????

Sianzzz. Service in this house so so only. Nothing to shout about.

joe02
27-04-2004, 05:38 PM

No thanks. Me saw her many times but some how did not call her, recently went to 66g, realised she gone, feelin abit wasted. Thanks for the offer though. anyway here's my FR for g18

Look: 6.5/10 (sweet girl look )
Boobs: small B cup (dun know if i remember wrongly but i think she has spots on her chests area)
BJ: 6.5/10 (bad-not enuf suction, good-takes her time to blow u)
FJ: 6/10
AT: 9/10 (Nice accomadating girl, does not rush. She seems to like bj but needs more training from the experienced chiongsters.)

justaman
28-04-2004, 07:29 PM
anyway long time never post FR, went back to lor18 hse42 after a few months of missing in action from the hse. Got a regular there but i wont be giving FR on her. :D Try 2 other gals recently when she was busy.

G3
Name: forget

Went there during a Sat or Sun. Only 2 or 3 gals working on that day. Regular not working too so boss intro some loh. Anyway feeling high urge so settle for G3. Quite big size, flabby stomach, big breast, face so so. Very friendly gal, can talk english abit, from Bangkok. Work around 8 to 9 mths. But service wise still quite poor. A few licking of the nipples, then a short BJ and my didi hardly stand and kena ride already. anyway manage to harden during the fking and come in time (actually force myself to come). does not allow kissing. allow licking and sucking of nipples and touching her clitoris. No Repeat definitely.

G2

Went on a weekday, regular busy again, quite a long session. Saw this pretty gal. Boss said was new gal work around 4 to 5 mths. So take her. She the prettiest in the hse from wat i know and quite short. Very nice hr glass figure. but her attitude sux leh. maybe i take her on the wrong day. Just went up the stair, ignoring me. :( So just follow behind. Inside the road, her face like black black, didnt talk. so just strip and shower. just a simple one, with water and some soap. afterthat lie on the bed and she service me. same thing, licking of nipples and a short BJ. But looking at her pretty face and nice figure, enough to make me erect. got big nice breast too btw. She ask me to go on top so ok loh, i do the work. no kissing and touching of clitoris but allow kissing of breast. well manage to come in time before the bell ring. have a quick shower and fk off. no repeat too. knn maybe cos i got a regular in the hse and they gave me this type of service?

thaigers
28-04-2004, 07:40 PM
.... knn maybe cos i got a regular in the hse and they gave me this type of service?

maybe....if the gal is your regular's friend, i think will be worse :eek:

justaman
28-04-2004, 08:10 PM
yeah maybe...but regular only woh, not my 'darling' leh different things... looks like last time i practice 1hse 1 gal is the best policy, but yesterday went out with her she did talk abt it :D but she was not angry. So I told her abt it and she said she didnt tell them to give me bad service. haha

thaigers
28-04-2004, 08:24 PM
yeah maybe...but regular only woh, not my 'darling' leh different things... looks like last time i practice 1hse 1 gal is the best policy, but yesterday went out with her she did talk abt it :D but she was not angry. So I told her abt it and she said she didnt tell them to give me bad service. haha

not tirak also same lah. That time I went H70 also only call one girl. she also not my tirak leh, but I think the other girls assume lor, cos I overnite her and ST her only. so now my regular gone liao, go to that house, they tell me my regular go home liao. NBzzzz, of course I know lah, Knn, since my regular go back liao, I go find new regular cannot meh :confused: Till now I still havent step into the house yet...have lah, but didnt call.....

steve_74
28-04-2004, 09:01 PM
anyway long time never post FR, went back to lor18 hse42 after a few months of missing in action from the hse. Got a regular there but i wont be giving FR on her. :D Try 2 other gals recently when she was busy.

G3
Name: forget

Went there during a Sat or Sun. Only 2 or 3 gals working on that day. Regular not working too so boss intro some loh. Anyway feeling high urge so settle for G3. Quite big size, flabby stomach, big breast, face so so. Very friendly gal, can talk english abit, from Bangkok. Work around 8 to 9 mths. But service wise still quite poor. A few licking of the nipples, then a short BJ and my didi hardly stand and kena ride already. anyway manage to harden during the fking and come in time (actually force myself to come). does not allow kissing. allow licking and sucking of nipples and touching her clitoris. No Repeat definitely.

G2

Went on a weekday, regular busy again, quite a long session. Saw this pretty gal. Boss said was new gal work around 4 to 5 mths. So take her. She the prettiest in the hse from wat i know and quite short. Very nice hr glass figure. but her attitude sux leh. maybe i take her on the wrong day. Just went up the stair, ignoring me. :( So just follow behind. Inside the road, her face like black black, didnt talk. so just strip and shower. just a simple one, with water and some soap. afterthat lie on the bed and she service me. same thing, licking of nipples and a short BJ. But looking at her pretty face and nice figure, enough to make me erect. got big nice breast too btw. She ask me to go on top so ok loh, i do the work. no kissing and touching of clitoris but allow kissing of breast. well manage to come in time before the bell ring. have a quick shower and fk off. no repeat too. knn maybe cos i got a regular in the hse and they gave me this type of service?wah that G3 Usa Kitty hawk u try ar lol .. Anyway i think G2 and G18 will be the blooming star of this hse soon .

justaman
28-04-2004, 10:13 PM
wat to do? that day only a few gals available and all like G3 pattern, so just anyhow pick one loh. G18 i havent seem b4. More prettier than G2? why u say G2 is a blooming star? her attitiude like knn leh. she got the look and figure but skill and attitude..haizzzz

steve_74
28-04-2004, 10:58 PM
wat to do? that day only a few gals available and all like G3 pattern, so just anyhow pick one loh. G18 i havent seem b4. More prettier than G2? why u say G2 is a blooming star? her attitiude like knn leh. she got the look and figure but skill and attitude..haizzzztats why need ppl like us to train G2 up mah :D .....As for G18 jus came to this hse not long ago since u mentioned u go out wif them on their offday should have seen her mah ???

RJ2004
29-04-2004, 01:11 AM
knn maybe cos i got a regular in the hse and they gave me this type of service?

so take 2 regulars lor, if you can handle la :p

collin_23
29-04-2004, 09:52 AM
aiyo...so many hse.......

RJ2004
29-04-2004, 09:54 AM
aiyo...so many hse.......

how many? whole of L18? think that stretch actually has the most houses in a row :p

collin_23
29-04-2004, 10:12 AM
jai lat, must call HDB and check liaoz. Whole of geylang lah. If count alone sure 'tao hin' one. *pop 2 panadols* :D

how many? whole of L18? think that stretch actually has the most houses in a row :p

justaman
29-04-2004, 06:57 PM
i went out with my regular only, not all the gals. she met me after shopping and eating with her friends. never notice anyone 'outstanding' among them.

steve_74
29-04-2004, 08:42 PM
i went out with my regular only, not all the gals. she met me after shopping and eating with her friends. never notice anyone 'outstanding' among them.hehehe .. tis sat going there u know :D :D

justaman
29-04-2004, 08:51 PM
this sat knows wat?

steve_74
29-04-2004, 09:24 PM
this sat knows wat?know i am going to lor 18hse 42 lor :D wanna join

justaman
29-04-2004, 09:34 PM
chey... just give me ur field report of the gal u bonk lah, i dun want to waste another $40. and u very 'outstanding' meh? :D how u look like? maybe i seem u b4.

steve_74
29-04-2004, 10:28 PM
chey... just give me ur field report of the gal u bonk lah, i dun want to waste another $40. and u very 'outstanding' meh? :D how u look like? maybe i seem u b4.hahaha maybe maybe .. next target will be G18 :D Anyway which gal there is ur regular ar ?? G26 or G25 ???

thaigers
29-04-2004, 10:30 PM
Lor 18 hse 42 seems to specialise in Ah Pui, saw a few in there......

justaman
29-04-2004, 10:40 PM
steve> heheh cannot tell u lah

thaiger> yeah most of the gals there quite big size with big boobs but occasionally there are a few good one :)

steve_74
29-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Lor 18 hse 42 seems to specialise in Ah Pui, saw a few in there......tat old man of da hse like big melons mah :D :D

steve_74
29-04-2004, 11:08 PM
steve> heheh cannot tell u lah

thaiger> yeah most of the gals there quite big size with big boobs but occasionally there are a few good one :)never mind lor ... :mad:

thaigers
29-04-2004, 11:14 PM
tat old man of da hse like big melons mah :D

I like small girl with big melons. any recommendations? :D

steve_74
29-04-2004, 11:16 PM
I like small girl with big melons. any recommendations? :DG3 or G18 but one of our brudders reported G3 altitude not very good leh .. can give a try maybe his kungfu not good enuff or .... :p

justaman
29-04-2004, 11:34 PM
kung fu good also no use. never gave me the chance to show to her :mad:

nikboy
01-05-2004, 02:32 AM
Brothers,

had been to GL for so many months did not find a girl with tight pussy.
any recommendations.

Tried yesturday L18H30G3
name:lee
face:8/10
bbbj:7/10
FJ: 9/10
pussy:no tight

very friendly, chatty and Good girl to try. Had very nice bonking overall.

Number 8 Killer
01-05-2004, 03:24 AM
Yo bro, if u want to find a girls with tight pussy.
the best is to look 4 those that just come.
but not all have tight pussy cause some may have been working in thailand be4 they come here.

have u try fucking ppl wife?
L8 N L18 have a few.
some got baby le. :D
me very long never go see all my girls le.
but just got to know L8 house 66c close soon.
cause boss or okt fuck own girls. :D

Number 8 Killer
01-05-2004, 03:31 AM
those who have teerik in L8 H66? and L16 H1? or L18 H2?
? = guess ba ha ha ha :D
hope all bro don"t kana them :D
gd luck. bye........ gd9 too

thaigers
01-05-2004, 11:08 PM
......but just got to know L8 house 66c close soon.
cause boss or okt fuck own girls. :D.......

anyone else know if L8h66C really close for good ne?? today walk past, not open again mah. info would be appreciated de ... :D

Phucker
01-05-2004, 11:12 PM
anyone else know if L8h66C really close for good ne?? today walk past, not open again mah. info would be appreciated de ... :D

walked pass there a few times yesterday nite but it was closed

thaigers
01-05-2004, 11:26 PM
G3 or G18 but one of our brudders reported G3 altitude not very good leh .. can give a try maybe his kungfu not good enuff or .... :p

saw L18H42 G18 today. Figure looks not bad. but I think a bit dark skin, face look firce. any FR on her?

justaman
02-05-2004, 12:55 AM
wait for steve74 comments loh, he suppose to visit G18 on sat

confusion
02-05-2004, 03:52 AM
Yo bro, if u want to find a girls with tight pussy.
the best is to look 4 those that just come.
but not all have tight pussy cause some may have been working in thailand be4 they come here.

have u try fucking ppl wife?
L8 N L18 have a few.
some got baby le. :D
me very long never go see all my girls le.
but just got to know L8 house 66c close soon.
cause boss or okt fuck own girls. :D

wat do u mean? i dun understand? y can't the boss fuck their own gal? its their gals wat, if the boss paid them also, then they also can be their customer wat.

axlrose
02-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Lor 18 H42 G3
Yesterday night all WL and houses full house all so just drop by H42 saw g3 big nehneh and around 1.7 ht but a bit bah chai. Anyway took her as was already rushing. Canspeak gud englesh. bbbj me and a bit of catbath. cap and ride me then switch her to missionary and start banging her hard afterwars just shift to doggy and bang away you can hear the piak piak piak as she has big ass while i was slapping her ass w one hand mashing her boobas with the other time almost up so just ram faster and deeper til cummed.

Looks maybe 5 or 6
Body have tummy but nice boobs allows sucking licking and mashing tall and has nice ass.
bbbj soso
FJ 8 quite friendly
Pussy not that tight.
Enjoy

bradpitt968
02-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Brothers,

had been to GL for so many months did not find a girl with tight pussy.
any recommendations.

Tried yesturday L18H30G3
name:lee
face:8/10
bbbj:7/10
FJ: 9/10
pussy:no tight

very friendly, chatty and Good girl to try. Had very nice bonking overall.

How about her boobs? firm cup C or what?

Number 8 Killer
03-05-2004, 05:12 AM
[QUOTE=confusion]wat do u mean? i dun understand? y can't the boss fuck their own gal? its their gals wat, if the boss paid them also, then they also can be their customer wat.

newbie?
if u r H 21 boss or okt. u can"t f H 21 girls. u only can go f other H girls
like that u understand??????????????????????????

CheongVic
03-05-2004, 11:45 AM
I think there is a relocating plan by the anti-vice or be it any authority involved. If the offenz is committed by the operation owners, the gals will then be relocated to another hse. (if they choose to continue doin biz here)

You won't lose the gal, you juz need to search for her all over again.....

collin_23
03-05-2004, 11:47 AM
aiyo....ask SE lor, he got friend OKT mah. :D

Ah Dez
03-05-2004, 11:49 AM
wat do u mean? i dun understand? y can't the boss fuck their own gal? its their gals wat, if the boss paid them also, then they also can be their customer wat.

Ask AV why lor.....
But in the 1st place, how they will know... :rolleyes:

ryanloke09
03-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Ask AV why lor.....
But in the 1st place, how they will know... :rolleyes:

Maybe the WLs themselves told the AV officers during the monthly interview??

forumer
03-05-2004, 05:56 PM
walked pass there a few times yesterday nite but it was closed

confirmed really closed down ah?

Number 8 Killer
04-05-2004, 01:04 AM
I think there is a relocating plan by the anti-vice or be it any authority involved. If the offenz is committed by the operation owners, the gals will then be relocated to another hse. (if they choose to continue doin biz here)

You won't lose the gal, you juz need to search for her all over again.....

there will be no relocating for them. the police have make it very clear to those operation owners. u f ur own girls u r out from here.

i feel so sad my franz 18 going back. :(
cannot bluff $$$ liao. he comfirm sian.

CheongVic
04-05-2004, 10:19 AM
there will be no relocating for them. the police have make it very clear to those operation owners. u f ur own girls u r out from here.

i feel so sad my franz 18 going back. :(
cannot bluff $$$ liao. he comfirm sian.

Oic, i tot they will stop the operators' licence, but the gals will redistribute to other operators waiting for new arrivals...... I think the OKT who told me sian seow wif me.

toothbrush
04-05-2004, 08:23 PM

i was wondering if thr OKT never try their own gal..... how can recommend the customer and tell you the services of each gal in his hse :p

collin_23
04-05-2004, 08:27 PM
hmm.....just wondering...does it matter? Does not really matter to me. It is not like they giving discounts or what. Same thing 25mins, 40 bucks. :p

Cheong ah!!!!

toothbrush
04-05-2004, 08:44 PM
hmm.....just wondering...does it matter? Does not really matter to me. It is not like they giving discounts or what. Same thing 25mins, 40 bucks. :p

Cheong ah!!!!
im just trying to find out how "truth" are their recommendation :D Never really trust them personally.... Most of the time i dun listen to their recommendation

collin_23
04-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Yep. Trust yourself. Most important. Unlikely the girl left in tank is good usually. ;)

im just trying to find out how "truth" are their recommendation :D Never really trust them personally.... Most of the time i dun listen to their recommendation

toothbrush
04-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Yep. Trust yourself. Most important. Unlikely the girl left in tank is good usually. ;)
Yes.. like what the bro in the forum always say, a man meat may be another poison..... emm.. this give me a good excuse to reject them next time if they irritate me... "Did you try it yrself? If not how did u know which give the best services?" :D

Pongo
04-05-2004, 09:04 PM
i was wondering if thr OKT never try their own gal..... how can recommend the customer and tell you the services of each gal in his hse :p

hey bro toothbrush ... seriously u nv ask this question i nv tot of it b4 man ... now u make me very curious ...hehe ... can someone plz enlighten ??

toothbrush
04-05-2004, 09:15 PM
hey bro toothbrush ... seriously u nv ask this question i nv tot of it b4 man ... now u make me very curious ...hehe ... can someone plz enlighten ??

oppss.... :p i hope i dun get fame for this.....

blue_swatch
04-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Haha juz went down and came back. Shoot too soon, end up having massage and even the kind thai gurl also help squeeze small pimples from my back :eek:
Really a nice gurl, will go back to her a 3rd time soon :D

toothbrush
04-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Haha juz went down and came back. Shoot too soon, end up having massage and even the kind thai gurl also help squeeze small pimples from my back :eek:
Really a nice gurl, will go back to her a 3rd time soon
:confused: any FR on the gal?

edvil
04-05-2004, 10:33 PM
yupe yupe.... any FR to share with fellow members...????? :confused:

Darkstorm
04-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Yes.. like what the bro in the forum always say, a man meat may be another poison..... emm.. this give me a good excuse to reject them next time if they irritate me... "Did you try it yrself? If not how did u know which give the best services?" :D

Hi......wah....like that sure get f*cked by okt.....probably many of them are ex-gangsters....probably from number gangs...

RJ2004
05-05-2004, 03:30 AM

Customer Feedback. But of course there are always those that try to push girls that are not as popular. It all depends. If you're a regular to that house or you know the okt then most likely they will give honest comments.

gigantic_tk
05-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Most of the OKT like to push the new arrival and not all new arrival are good in their services despite of having a good look. I have this OKT from WH 12 and WH45 both asked me to try out new arrival, he told me was "good" but found out one to be a dead fish while the other simple does not know what is services ( no catwalk etc, merely lying on bed after bathing you and expect you to serve her leh..). After a stunt of more than a year, think about it, I hardly want to frequent these joints anymore.

Number 8 Killer
05-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi......wah....like that sure get f*cked by okt.....probably many of them are ex-gangsters....probably from number gangs...

They are not ex-gangsters.
they are still gangsters.
if u don"t believe try F them back. if they back if they F u or say some stupid things at u. :D

those okt. many are long time jailbird. if u see those old one. some is become his dad is the House boss. if u don"t believe go ask them?

blue_swatch
05-05-2004, 08:21 PM
:confused: any FR on the gal?

haha i did. its the same gurl i tried. you can try and search for my FR on March 15 in this same thread on her. Shes good. In the sense attitude is very good. Even sing to me too. haha. its 183433 :)

toothbrush
05-05-2004, 08:29 PM
haha i did. its the same gurl i tried. you can try and search for my FR on March 15 in this same thread on her. Shes good. In the sense attitude is very good. Even sing to me too. haha. its 183433
not bad can still sing somemore :) i always prefer services rather than looks :D

Darkstorm
05-05-2004, 08:35 PM
They are not ex-gangsters.
they are still gangsters.
if u don"t believe try F them back. if they back if they F u or say some stupid things at u. :D

those okt. many are long time jailbird. if u see those old one. some is become his dad is the House boss. if u don"t believe go ask them?

Secret Society Bureau (SSB) does not keep tabs on these gangsters? SSB allows these gangsters to continue to be employed by their gangs?

blue_swatch
05-05-2004, 08:38 PM
not bad can still sing somemore :) i always prefer services rather than looks :D

Well service wise shes very good too, for a cat 40 gurl. try to believe

toothbrush
05-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Well service wise shes very good too, for a cat 40 gurl. try to believe
thank bro for your info :D

van_garie
05-05-2004, 11:51 PM

:mad: no.8 killer U chee byee...mai dee poochai mak mak... im still waiting for U to call....kenna came back from taiwan...U play hide n seek....U r not turtle leh....pom mai mee dtang liao...reow reow hai pom... kenna i know U still surviving... dun be so buay steady leh... 6 months fuck U lah.. get ur gratuity liao...pls call me...urgent....

Number 8 Killer
06-05-2004, 04:51 AM
:mad: no.8 killer U chee byee...mai dee poochai mak mak... im still waiting for U to call....kenna came back from taiwan...U play hide n seek....U r not turtle leh....pom mai mee dtang liao...reow reow hai pom... kenna i know U still surviving... dun be so buay steady leh... 6 months fuck U lah.. get ur gratuity liao...pls call me...urgent....

van_garie who the FUCK are u? talk so much. u think here ur dad homepage?
what gratuity? i don"t evern know who u. if u want to suck cock for me then come lor. mad ppl.

van_garie
06-05-2004, 11:08 PM
van_garie who the FUCK are u? talk so much. u think here ur dad homepage?
what gratuity? i don"t evern know who u. if u want to suck cock for me then come lor. mad ppl.
:mad: know me or not U know better....suck my cock better...

van_garie
08-05-2004, 02:33 AM
Wow so hostile. Kena con money by Cat40 gal? :D
mai chai...i have some personal problem with this so-called no.8 killer.. :(

simnon
08-05-2004, 10:40 AM
FR L18H30 No 23

Feeling horny after a couple of drinks in JB, decide to check out the GL scene at 2:30 am this morning.
Jalan a while before settling for this No 23

Looks : 6/10 (chinese looks and tall)
Body : 6/10 ( Boobs are most A+, with red nips)
BJ : 5/10 ( too short and not BBBJ)
FJ : 6/10 ( a few styles loh)
RTF : Yes loh

Overall a nice and friendly gal from Bangkok

toothbrush
08-05-2004, 10:42 AM
mai chai...i have some personal problem with this so-called no.8 killer.. :(

relax... go for a masage or a drink bro..... or even go for a bonk....
cheers ;)

s888
08-05-2004, 10:46 AM
isit possible to ask for BJ with CIM??

gigantic_tk
08-05-2004, 03:08 PM
isit possible to ask for BJ with CIM??

Unless the gal allows you to do it raw, you do not have to tell her that you want to cim, majority will reject. Just let her do you raw, making you shiok shiok and shot it out lor........see who is smarter. Normally the gal when she sense that your dick is expanding she will slow withdrawn out leh...

However there are some, CAT150 allows you to cim. I dun seem to come across CAT40 allowing cim.

Mecadon2
08-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Past Sunday i was free and i went to my fav WH12.
I choose my fav no. 99 and went upstairs. Suddenly i decided... I like to try a tama... so i ask no. 99 if she likes to call a friend, she said ok and she called no. 23 in the same room.... shower so nice, both soaping me and washing, one front one back... soooo nice. Then we headed to the bed and no 23 start BJ me and no 88 cathbath my nipples and upper part, what a nice sensation !!!
For the rest some changes of positions no 88 below and no 23 on top, then change again. Finally fuck no 23 and no feeding me with grapes... I feel like a Roman Emperor. Finally i cum, buy i don't have strenght for another so they start to massage me, one the upper part and the other my legs, really nice feelings and relief.
So far I like to try again, but no so soon.
Damage 80+80 (ang mo price) for 1 hour of solid FUN !!!

Precious_123
08-05-2004, 07:47 PM
Hey,G99 or G88?? G99 hard to get also. Boobs quite big and skin white and smooth.But fucking not as good as with G15. So far,I manage to fuck and kiss her very passionately. But no games,strictly fucking. And I never begin any conversation with her.Kept asking for my name.WTF. Want to try 3 can or not??? G15+G66+G2 with me.HAHA

Mecadon2
08-05-2004, 07:53 PM
G99, sorry I typed wrongly
her name Pon

Precious_123
08-05-2004, 08:02 PM
So only G99 can tarma,how abt other girls. They must be willing is it???Last time saw a Japanese ask for 2 girls together also.Wow, nowadays so many people with 2 dicks meh??? Damn scary leh.

Luna
08-05-2004, 10:33 PM
So only G99 can tarma,how abt other girls. They must be willing is it???Last time saw a Japanese ask for 2 girls together also.Wow, nowadays so many people with 2 dicks meh??? Damn scary leh.

If you got the torque & money, why not. :cool:

Precious_123
09-05-2004, 04:17 AM
have torque and money but no chemistry also no use.Haha.How to get G66 and G2 to suck my manhood at the same time while i hugging onto G15,kissing her and sucking the life out of her. Wah liao, must ask ah pui can arrange for me or not.

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 06:45 PM
have torque and money but no chemistry also no use.Haha.How to get G66 and G2 to suck my manhood at the same time while i hugging onto G15,kissing her and sucking the life out of her. Wah liao, must ask ah pui can arrange for me or not.

aiyo bro sometime must give and take... there is no perfect gal in this world.... must see what u want.... :D

simnon
11-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Today after some drinks at Blue Star in Joo Chiat, cannot find a viet for fun, went down to L8H66G to look for N19,but too bad, she on rest day.
OKT recommended new gal N18.

My ratings

BJ : 2/10 (Weak, no suction)
FJ : 2/10 (Keep complaiining pain even though I do one slow stroke at a time )
Cunt loose like hell, yet pain, ask me to cum faster..in the end did not cum, took of the rubber and bathe myself. WTF, worse fuck for me in GL.
RTF : Definitely no no..
Take her at your own risks, just my experience with her.

befirens
11-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Today after some drinks at Blue Star in Joo Chiat, cannot find a viet for fun, went down to L8H66G to look for N19,but too bad, she on rest day.

My ratings

Cunt loose like hell, yet pain, ask me to cum faster..in the end did not cum, took of the rubber and bathe myself. WTF, worse fuck for me in GL.

well, i had her a couple of time liao..
she aint this bad as u say..

Looks : 6/10 (sweet gal look)
BJ : 6/10 (not bad, definately good when she plays the balls)
FJ : 5/10 (She will go on top 1st.. then, mis. position)

Service might not be the top, but she has a great att. Inexperience.. i can say..

duke
13-05-2004, 11:17 AM

My ratings

I think there is seriously some thing wrong w/the gals of 66G now adays tried 2 this week both complain pain and keep ask me to cum faster......tulanz man :mad:

refresh2000
13-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Hello, guys.

Being inspired by your reports, I tried a few thai girls in L6 and L8. But I was asked to pay $80 each time. Wondering if $40 is for local guys only? I am from Japan.

SeXnOtEnOuGh
13-05-2004, 10:32 PM
which 2 gers u try in 66g gif u such problem?

duke
14-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Hello, guys.

Being inspired by your reports, I tried a few thai girls in L6 and L8. But I was asked to pay $80 each time. Wondering if $40 is for local guys only? I am from Japan.

Well I think it's a kind of culture thing just like Japanese Pimps dun like japanese gals to service non jap customers...... remember my fren who when to japan but the pimp gave him japanese speaking PRC..... maybe next time you wanna go i go with you then when i go japan u bring me hehhehehehe :D

CheongVic
14-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Hello, guys.

U paid $80 for the 20-25 min or for 40-45 min? if for the former then u r really short-changed. But dun think CASE will response to ur complaint. Better bring a local next time.

maybe next time, go there in casual wear, dun speak at all, enter, choose, bonk & then get the hell out.... see if it works.

Explorer2
14-05-2004, 12:47 PM
G99, sorry I typed wrongly
her name Pon

Hi Bro,

You are right!!!

My favourite is G99!!
I saw her once (majiam love at first sight!!) and and have been patronising her since that time....
though she kinda Bah Bah, but i think she has very beautiful and sweet features!!
Skin peh peh koot koot some more!!!
when i was fucking her with her on top and kneading her boobs, she does look a bit like the Ex SBC actress Chen Bi Feng!!

But she definitely looks better lah hahahah!!

Always long queue for her!!

:D

RJ2004
14-05-2004, 08:24 PM
I think there is seriously some thing wrong w/the gals of 66G now adays tried 2 this week both complain pain and keep ask me to cum faster......tulanz man :mad:

bad luck? i just had a wonderful session at this house with a new girl actually. FR soon.

RJ2004
15-05-2004, 12:32 AM
My regular girls were all off so I decided to do some fishing since meeting my friend only later. Decided to try L8H66G again. There was only 3 girls in the tank, G18 and G20 were new, another one making up (cant remember the number). Took G20 as she had a dreamy schoolgirl look. In the room, she went to switch on the radio then sat on the bed and stared at me.

I was starting to think that it might be a bad session at this time. Started taking off my clothes and then she managed to give me a shock. I had just dropped my pants and underwear when she crawled over and straightaway took my dick into her mouth! I havent even stepped out of my underwear at that time so it was a awkward position but she didnt seem to care and even used her hand to push my butts towards her. The strong suction got me hard immediately so I just let her continue and enjoyed it. She stopped after some time and smiled at me sweetly. I asked her to shower and went in first since she havent even undressed. While I was testing the water she came in from behind and hugged me, planting kisses across my back. I turned around and handed her the shower to take over.

Took my first close up look at her and realised she had a nice slim body with perky breasts. Her face had a few blemishes but she still looked quite alright. Her eyes had a doeful look. She asked for my name in English (which is the first time we actually spoke in the room). Found out her name is Wan and she has been in Singapore for just one month. She wasn't very chatty which was fine by me. After soaping me down and washing she started sucking on my nipples. Giggled a bit to herself and asked me it was painful. She looked so cute when she giggled that I couldnt resist bringing her in for a kiss which turned into a frenching session. I really like girls who knows how to kiss well.

After the very thorough shower, waited for her with anticipation and she didnt disappoint. She came over and continued the frenching and then proceeded with the catbath, no tongues, just nose, but she knew where to hit. She made me spread my leg wide and started licking my balls, along my inner thighs, down around my nether region before coming up and started bbbj again. Her suction was fantastic, not much tongue but the grip was so strong it didnt matter. She sucked so well there was even a pop sound when she removed her mouth, just so much like licking a lollipop. Curiously she capped me with her hands instead of mouth like many others do.

She went on top and inserted me into her. Then she hooked her legs onto mine and started a slow humping. The position was such that she was practically just lying on me but somehow she made it work and it was great feeling her breasts rubbing on my chest and also convenient for us to kiss each other. Next she initiated doggie style and I couldnt keep my hands off her breasts and it felt soooo nice. Her moans started pitching higher and got me even hotter. Turned her around and then started pumping deeply. Her head was gonna hit the wall soon so I hugged her and continued pistoning with just my hips. Came in that position and saw her pout a bit. I was going to pull out but she held on to me all the way until I was totally deflated and slipped out of her. Only then did she carefully remove the condom and wiped me clean.

Time was running out so we went for a quick shower and she sent me off with a thank you kiss.

Figure: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Allows frenching, not sure if can finger cos no time to try.
RTF: Definitely yes.

zunbo
16-05-2004, 12:43 AM
My regular girls were all off so I decided to do some fishing since meeting my friend only later. Decided to try L8H66G again. There was only 3 girls in the tank, G18 and G20 were new, another one making up (cant remember the number). Took G20 as she had a dreamy schoolgirl look. In the room, she went to switch on the radio then sat on the bed and stared at me.

Hi Bro..... sorry to ask this Qns.... what is the damage like?? $40? Cos never try before... want to drop by someday. :)

zunbo
16-05-2004, 01:09 AM

pasei bro.... Is the damage $40??

RJ2004
16-05-2004, 10:04 AM
Hi Bro..... sorry to ask this Qns.... what is the damage like?? $40? Cos never try before... want to drop by someday. :)
pasei bro.... Is the damage $40??

cant you read the topic? :confused:

collin_23
16-05-2004, 11:08 AM
*yawn*.....hur? Oei, wrong thread lah....go to newbie thread and ask. :(

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 09:41 PM

Refer to the link
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18188

hawk77
16-05-2004, 11:13 PM
hey brothers,
I just went down to lor 8 hse 66c to find my regular. found out that it was closed. any brothers know what happen, does anyone know g81 move to any other house.... ...? :confused:

Phucker
16-05-2004, 11:39 PM
thats why must come here often then u will get the latest updates.
this is Phucker reporting "LIVE" from GL...haha :D

befirens
17-05-2004, 10:59 PM
hey brothers,
I just went down to lor 8 hse 66c to find my regular. found out that it was closed. any brothers know what happen, does anyone know g81 move to any other house.... ...? :confused:

heard that the okt fuck his own gals.. den kena forced closed-up..

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 11:04 PM
hey brothers,
emmm is she your tirak?

Daniellim22
20-05-2004, 04:49 PM
hi bro out there.
does anyone know which hse's gals perform bbbj and allow frenching.
any recommendations?
thanks... :)

ryanlim
20-05-2004, 06:11 PM
hi bro out there.
any recommendations?
thanks...
wtf..........?????? :mad:

mrfireball59
20-05-2004, 07:09 PM
hi bro out there.
any recommendations?
thanks... :)

Go to along L6 or L8 houses. Most gal provide bbbj but till now find no gal that agree frenching

Nataku_Taishi
21-05-2004, 07:15 PM
Rules to receive frenching

1) Never force the girl. Ask for her permission.
2) Pay and u will get what u want provided u at least normal looks or
handsome to her.
3) If frenching just one of the services she provide should be no problem.
Many back home work in karaoke.
4) How your breathe smells of course and how well u can french.

ps: Kissing spreads stds. Do use the listerine in the washroom b4 u proceed.

Cheers ;)

Go to along L6 or L8 houses. Most gal provide bbbj but till now find no gal that agree frenching