PDA

View Full Version : How to last longer?

avalon6996
21-02-2004, 01:38 AM
I know there are a lot of expert here so how can I last longer before I cum? I when to HC once a month and every time the lady blow then I cum already, can't seem to figure out how you guys can do so many style.

buhl
22-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by avalon6996
I know there are a lot of expert here so how can I last longer before I cum? I when to HC once a month and every time the lady blow then I cum already, can't seem to figure out how you guys can do so many style.

1. try stud sprays/creams, samsu oil (cheapest at $5-$6.5) to reduce didi sensitivity.
2. practice makes perfect, d more u bonk 2 longer u can last.
3. mental state of mind-so kan jiong u cum straight out
4. sacks too full-too much sperm waiting 2 burst out.
5. maintain ur didi properly with onintments or creams.
Last but not least, consult old birds, u'll learn a trick or 2
:)

vernony
24-02-2004, 02:22 AM
Hi brother,

I would like to know where I can get all these products that were mention.
Need them urgently.

buhl
24-02-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by vernony
Hi brother,

I would like to know where I can get all these products that were mention.
Need them urgently.

hi vernony, do check you PM for the answer.

Happy cheonging!!!

WanYing
24-02-2004, 05:35 PM
do it once before heading there... then when the gal doing for you try to think of something else.. like so ugly girl or work stress... then wun cum so fast one....

buhl
26-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by WanYing
do it once before heading there... then when the gal doing for you try to think of something else.. like so ugly girl or work stress... then wun cum so fast one....

used to do that but realised that the 1st shot is the most pleasureable. not much fun if u think about something else lah, a wholesome experience includes admiring ur partner/s while bonding with them...

Happy cheonging!!!

gigantic_tk
27-02-2004, 12:34 PM

Most of the tui na and hc i had went, the gals grumbling that i took them so long and still cannot ejaculated. they complaint of hand ached, but i also had a problem- they blistered my my manhood and sometimes it takes 1 week to recover.

I think those HC gals prefers bros like U than me...hehehe

Mentally when they are doing it don't ever think about sex, just enjoy the shiok feeling - anyway my manhood is not as sensitive as bros...old cock lah.... hence it might take longer time, but many a time simply cannot ejaculate.
;)

Luna
27-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Most of the tui na and hc i had went, the gals grumbling that i took them so long and still cannot ejaculated. they complaint of hand ached, but i also had a problem- they blistered my my manhood and sometimes it takes 1 week to recover.

I think those HC gals prefers bros like U than me...hehehe

Mentally when they are doing it don't ever think about sex, just enjoy the shiok feeling - anyway my manhood is not as sensitive as bros...old cock lah.... hence it might take longer time, but many a time simply cannot ejaculate.
;)

Me also got the same problem, the gals got big arm muscles because of slow cummers. :(

gigantic_tk
28-02-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Luna
Me also got the same problem, the gals got big arm muscles because of slow cummers. :(

One main reason that cannot ejaculate is b'cos of no gf feeling hence no high urge to fire. On contrary when the gals are more daring and allow u to roam or finger her, the good feeling and the way u feel the gal also enjoy, tendency that you will not be able to hold on to it and definitely will shoot..... unfortunate many wl they just want a rush job so that they can get pay quickly...:D

VW123
02-03-2004, 11:39 AM
agree with some of the bros here....sometimes for some HC gals, after whole session of hj still cannot cum...for some can cum only nearing end of session..... genrally i dont cum that easily...not sure whether this is what is considered "can last longer" or just that the HC gals technique is not right etc or what...

Spawners
02-03-2004, 09:05 PM
To all Bros,

Personally I had tried using colgate as below and archive some desirable result. Maybe you Bro would like to try it out.

Every morning before I wash my face and brush my teeth, I would spread some colgate around the head of my dick and the upper shaft. Then I'll leave it there and go on to wash my face and brush my teeth. After abt 10 mins, just wash it away or beter still go for a shower. By spreading the colgate onto your dick will make it season and not so sensitive. After few days of spreading, you may even find the skin of your dick start to peel off. But dun worry, it's okie and 'cos of that, your dick will be able to withstand fucking for at least half an hour before you cum.

Of course, when fucking and about to cum, you must still pratice control by squeeking your dick muscle to stop the ejection.

Hope you Bro out there will be able to master it and start fucking all the gals happily for hours without cuming ..........

Let show the gals the real power of long hours of SEX ya ..........

Dekachin
04-03-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Spawners
To all Bros,

Personally I had tried using colgate as below and archive some desirable result. Maybe you Bro would like to try it out.

Every morning before I wash my face and brush my teeth, I would spread some colgate around the head of my dick and the upper shaft. Then I'll leave it there and go on to wash my face and brush my teeth. After abt 10 mins, just wash it away or beter still go for a shower. By spreading the colgate onto your dick will make it season and not so sensitive. After few days of spreading, you may even find the skin of your dick start to peel off. But dun worry, it's okie and 'cos of that, your dick will be able to withstand fucking for at least half an hour before you cum.

Of course, when fucking and about to cum, you must still pratice control by squeeking your dick muscle to stop the ejection.

Hope you Bro out there will be able to master it and start fucking all the gals happily for hours without cuming ..........

That's a little xtreme huh

Luna
04-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by glam82
That's a little xtreme huh

Well, i wash my bro with colgate every day. At least it feels and smell clean & fresh. ;)

Dekachin
04-03-2004, 08:09 PM
Well, i wash my bro with colgate every day. At least it feels and smell clean & fresh. ;)

Hope you don't use colgate whitening...

avalon6996
06-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Just like to said thanks to all the guys who provided tips for me. I manage to do some controling when doing it today and manage to do two style before I let go.

hotterdog
08-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Spawners
To all Bros,

will darlie do instead?

Luna
08-03-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by hotterdog
will darlie do instead?

Which ever brand does not matter, the most important thing is make use of the icy mint content to do the magic.

Spawners
09-03-2004, 08:48 PM
haha........Luna is right, think any brand will do. It's just the mint that make ur dick skin dry and insensitive.

Anybody try the Durex Performa? This particular condoms got the delay cream inside the tip of the rubber. But so far can't find it in any of the Singapore corner, can only get it in Watson, KL.

ciaoz.

buhl
10-03-2004, 01:32 AM
Just like to said thanks to all the guys who provided tips for me. I manage to do some controling when doing it today and manage to do two style before I let go.

keep up the good work, do keep us posted when u hit 7 :D

Luna
10-03-2004, 07:33 PM

Hi Bro, i like to give you another tip from my practice. Let your dick foreskin pulled to the back for 24/7. It is a simulated circumcised method i had used. First few days might feel uneasy due to the rubbing btw underwear fabric & your dick head. After that you start to get used to it exposing your dick head and best it is much more convenient to maintain its hygiene. ;)

avalon6996
10-03-2004, 08:11 PM
Thinks by the time i hit that number, i become superdick already. Btw, thanks for you contact.

Originally posted by buhl
keep up the good work, do keep us posted when u hit 7 :D

avalon6996
10-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Hi Bro, i like to give you another tip from my practice. Let your dick foreskin pulled to the back for 24/7. It is a simulated circumcised method i had used. First few days might feel uneasy due to the rubbing btw underwear fabric & your dick head. After that you start to get used to it exposing your dick head and best it is much more convenient to maintain its hygiene. ;)

where to put the foreskin? i got a lot leh :D

Luna
10-03-2004, 10:39 PM
where to put the foreskin? i got a lot leh :D

After certain period, the foreskin will kind of stay behind the dick head. And you might find the dick head grow bigger by exposing it and thus preventing the skin from moving to front. :)

buhl
12-03-2004, 02:19 AM
Thinks by the time i hit that number, i become superdick already. Btw, thanks for you contact.

ur most welcome.
superdick? take a number, way ahead is nivana n darkstar which i've seen in action many times, very consistent marathon bonking machines with many styles per session.
u shld get some tips from them:)

RoDeFunkyz
26-03-2004, 08:42 PM
hello there i would like to know how do u pull the skin back n let it stay for 24/7?

ice_cream
04-04-2004, 12:50 AM
yeah.. how?use tape?

thaigers
04-04-2004, 09:50 AM
ur most welcome.
superdick? take a number, way ahead is nivana n darkstar which i've seen in action many times, very consistent marathon bonking machines with many styles per session.
u shld get some tips from them:)

Sometimes I wonder if women enjoy marathon bonking......if not, how do we make them enjoy while we are at it??? :confused:

BoyToy
04-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Sometimes I wonder if women enjoy marathon bonking......if not, how do we make them enjoy while we are at it??? :confused:As a common knowledge to all, gals can have multiple orgasm. And most of them do enjoy it. So long as they do not get shagged out until no strength at all, they can enjoy the whole marathon as long as your didi can last.

However, I ever came across a few gals who were not comfortable enjoying more than I did. After achieving a few orgasm the gal will start concerning herself to making me cum than to enjoy the sex itself. The more she try to sereve you, the less she'll seem to enjoy. When you see the gal not enjoying you'll think something is wrong and worry yrself out by trying to make her happy. And hence, Both party ended up trying to make each other happy and not enjoying the sex itself.

The moral of the story is to enjoy the marathon and ask her to enjoy while it last. Dun worry about her not enjoying b'cos she most likely is. As said in Kamasutra, it is good fortune to enjoy sex and bad fortune to have to make others enjoy. The best match is to have two ppl of good fortune together.

But then again, if you only cares about your own enjoyment and disregard her feeling and treat her like just another hole to ramp, she'll become just a bonk machine to you and the feeling is not good for sensitive new age guys like us. So, like buddhism and taoism said, you must find a balance in everything.

Bonk hard, bonk smart...