PDA

View Full Version : NEW here and new to prostitutes

shaunshen
11-01-2010, 11:46 PM
hello im new here and just getting to know more about prostitutes as just turned 18.... can tell me where places to go and all your short forms such as OKT and L(X)H(X) and all those where X is a no.

thanks

12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
OKT = Orh Kui Tao (hokkien slang that means pimp/agent)
LXXHXXGXX = L = Lorong H = House number G = Girl number

understand?

shaunshen
12-01-2010, 01:39 PM
orhhh okays thanks for clarifying....

peanut123
12-01-2010, 06:00 PM
hello im new here and just getting to know more about prostitutes as just turned 18.... can tell me where places to go and all your short forms such as OKT and L(X)H(X) and all those where X is a no.

thanks

Bro, since u r newbie, let me tell you something : asking for really obvious info like this will get you zapped. Post another one like this and I can pretty much guarantee your points will fall into the negative zone.

Here's what you need to do : go to the forums and READ THE STICKIES. That will answer at least 60-70 percent of the questions you have. Some info might be outdated, so read the rest of the forums to get the latest.

But even if you only read the stickies, that 60-70% will be more than enough to get your started. The key is not to just keep asking or reading. The key is to take a MRT/bus to these places, and just walk around and give it a shot.

You are walking around in pussyland, not gangster turf, so its completely safe as long as you remember to use a condom. No matter which house you visit, there's always some girl you can fuck. So just go out, explore, fuck, and post FR. Easy.

Alternatively, if you prefer not to go Geyang or Petain, try a massage palor. There are hundreds of them all over HDB estates, Chinatown, Shenton Way, etc. Those small ones run by PRCs and Thais almost always offer "specials", which can be HJ, BJ, BBBJ, or FJ. The girl will usually ask you if you want the special, so u just have to nod ur head. Exploring these places can be fun too. Enjoy bro, and have a good journey to become a full-fledged lao jiao samster.

peanut123
13-01-2010, 12:00 PM
wow, TS, your rep points is now already -2 just for starting this thread. Lots of zapper bros in this forum huh.

Here's another tip though. Since you are 18, I assume you are pretty tight in terms of money.

There are 2 options for budget bonks :
1. Geylang Thai WLs, which go for $50. Sweet young things available for a song. Lots of these houses in Geylang Lor 18, Westerhout Road, Lor 8, Lor 6.

2.Petain/Desker/Rowell/Keong Siak. Petain is still quite lively, but the rest are slowly fading away. Petain WLs are usually around 30year olds, and up to 50+ years old. So they are not the young sweet things you find in Geylang. But they are great for budget bonks. The prices range from $20 to a max of $50. Service for the cheaper WLs tend to be spotty. But since you are a strapping horny lad of 18, a naked female body is probably all you need to get you excited. A little touch and you're probably ready to shoot your load, so service is probably not that impt for you. Read the Petain forums to find out who the good bonks are.

Frankiestine
13-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Are you virgin? Don't forget to ask pros for ang pow when you pop your cherry...:D:D

Exposer101
14-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Are you virgin? Don't forget to ask pros for ang pow when you pop your cherry...:D:Dyeah, pros sure want to deflower him man! sure cum fast! kekeke

highra
15-01-2010, 06:18 PM
oh l see that is a guide line in this place too!

HitManHeart WL
18-01-2010, 02:19 PM
OMG..Thought school holiday should be over by now, yet still see this kind of thread :D

Cheers! :)
HMH WL

larnaryar
19-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Come Ah Boy,

I give you a full tour of GL and will help you find the bonk of your dreams. You just pay for me one round can already.

yummymocha
22-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Are you virgin? Don't forget to ask pros for ang pow when you pop your cherry...:D:D

What's the ang pow? cos im oso virgin studying at poly.

peanut123
23-01-2010, 03:13 PM

If you are in poly, my advice is to just bonk a poly girl. They make up half the student population, 99% are unmarried, and a good 50% or more are unattached. It's a hunting paradise for horny young men.

And considering some of the FLs in FL Dome are actually poly students, I would think there are many sexually liberal females in your school. Go get them!

yummymocha
23-01-2010, 09:17 PM
If you are in poly, my advice is to just bonk a poly girl. They make up half the student population, 99% are unmarried, and a good 50% or more are unattached. It's a hunting paradise for horny young men.

And considering some of the FLs in FL Dome are actually poly students, I would think there are many sexually liberal females in your school. Go get them!

The problematic part is the approaching part, but good suggestion anyway. Will see how.

1HILLDUDE
23-01-2010, 09:24 PM

thanks

Singapore education system really successful. Teach people to wait to be spoonfed. Go and do your own research la. When done with theory, talk a walk to the nearest whorehouse for lab session.

ian pa lai
24-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Bro if u wanna go i can bring u... u add me in msn [email protected]. I'm very fimilar with all this...

Frankiestine
24-01-2010, 11:13 AM

I noe Sherine will gladly give you a ang pow to pop your cherry....:D:D

peanut123
24-01-2010, 12:27 PM
The problematic part is the approaching part, but good suggestion anyway. Will see how.

Well, you approach a girl you *genuinely* like, and spend time with her. As with anything worthwhile, it will take time and effort. A couple of months ought to do it, and make her your girlfriend. Once that happens, you will have years of free fucks.

Be sincere about making her your gf. If you go around looking for free fucks, you might not get it since the more decent girls will rebuff you, but even decent girls will sleep with their bfs. If you genuinely look for a gf, you will likely succeed, and the fucks will come along with it. It's a perk of being attached.

jamesdean
24-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Well, you approach a girl you *genuinely* like, and spend time with her. As with anything worthwhile, it will take time and effort. A couple of months ought to do it, and make her your girlfriend. Once that happens, you will have years of free fucks.

Be sincere about making her your gf. If you go around looking for free fucks, you might not get it since the more decent girls will rebuff you, but even decent girls will sleep with their bfs. If you genuinely look for a gf, you will likely succeed, and the fucks will come along with it. It's a perk of being attached.
good advice, but what this forum is about FLs leh

can advise how to get them for free bonks also, kekeke