PDA

View Full Version : KARMA strikes @ Boat Quay

burnout
11-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Its been a loooong time since I posted any FRs. Been away from the massage scene for a while. Anyway good to be back and with a new joint to report. Firstly, I'm sorry if this place has been mentioned in other threads before but I did a search and couldn't find any.

I had just finished an appt with a client @ raffles place so decided to recce circular rd to see if any new happening joint sprouted. Lo and behold, saw an old clean joint bought over by new management. Entered the shop and was greeted by england speaking PRC, wah! very professional! The shop was nicely done up and had clean rooms.

A thai lady was assigned to me. She looks around late 30s but nice face and wearing a cheong sum. The massage was good and hard. Thai style! After a nice rub down the back and some slight teasing at the anal area, I flipped over and was asked the GQ. Opted for HJ. Quite good strokes (not just up-down motion only) with caressing of balls too. I took the opportunity to slip my hand up her skirt (it was easy since already had the dress slit quite high). Rubbed her round ass and found her g-string! My fingers started to move in between her thighs and reached her pussy. She resisted at first but with my fingers slowly tickling her clit, she gave in. Boy! did she get wet fast!

She cleaned me after I came (both my didi and fingers). Took a shower in the common bathroom. There's only one room there with attached shower area (minus point). I heard that there are 5 gals working there. 4 are PRCs. Saw one before I left, quite MILFy looking.

Stats:-
Name: Joanne (formerly from Sawadee)
Face: 6.5/10 (pleasant looking)
Body: 6.5/10 (well maintained but with tummy - MILF ma)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage: $40 + $50 (tips)
RTM: Probably

4fun
11-01-2010, 06:59 PM
hi, thanks for FR
i am a newbie here (but not in the field :) ) can pm the place?

damien5255
12-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Joanne petite thai girl,fair skinned and a bit small eyes?I been massaged her before. she moves ard few joints in boat quay. been looking for her.Is it the kiki Spa some bro's just mentioned recently over here.? claimed.the last corner shop away from indian rojak stall.

burnout
13-01-2010, 04:00 PM
hi, thanks for FR
i am a newbie here (but not in the field :) ) can pm the place?

Eh bro, the place already mentioned in my FR lei. If you read it carefully, you get the rd and shop name. :rolleyes:

Joanne petite thai girl,fair skinned and a bit small eyes?I been massaged her before. she moves ard few joints in boat quay. been looking for her.Is it the kiki Spa some bro's just mentioned recently over here.? claimed.the last corner shop away from indian rojak stall.

I think this Joanne is a different one. She's definately NOT petite. Anyway, you know la, these ladies some times change name when they change shop.;)

kick_ass
24-02-2010, 12:36 AM
been there awhile back. a slim milf may, not too bad looking, was the one who massage for me. gd hard massage which undid some tight knots on my body. one of the best i hv exp for awhile. hj wise was nice & slow coupled wth juagen moves.