PDA

View Full Version : Xiangyuan tuina at EC

anmolover
20-02-2004, 11:28 AM
felt wuliao one day, decided to try this joint at EC. near to JC area always see their ad on the paper. went up and saw only 1 lady ard 30, not v.pretty but look ok and fair, no choice n juz try loh, since i was there already. went in the cubicle , strip and lie prone and wait, she later came in and start the massage, got enough strength, no bad.

while enjoying the massage, wait for more happening, she's very chatty, nice to talk to. sometimes when she massage my back, she breast press on my back, wow, feel shiok. she said 1 hr not enough, cannot fin, asked me to extend, ok loh, since her skill is not bad. along the way, somehow she touch my sensitive part, but i kept my hands decent and want to see what will happen next. surprisingly thru out the whole session she never pop the
golden question. finally can't wait and ask her got special or not. she then said yes if u want. agree to the price and start the hj, the feel is not bad and me autoroam round the world, never resist, good. pull down her pants and gosh, she's wet. when i caress her private part, she moans and seems enjoy it. she can't resist and french me. v.gf feeling, v.nice. finally cannot hold anymore and shoot. too bad no bring rubber, if not, sure
f.her. when fin, i dress up and we kiss before i went out. damn luckily i got her, when i went out, i saw the rest all cmi. quickly paid n go. rtf? yes.

anmolover
20-02-2004, 11:31 AM
to keep my promise, return to this joint and ask for the same gal, guess she can't remember me clearly as it was after some time since i last went. went thru the massage same as before, again she's v.discreet, i'm the one pop the question, ok to proceed, this time i'm prepared, hee hee... while she hj, i autoroam, unbuckle her bra, pull down her pants, finger her and she said finger cannot go in, then i said let me didi go in lah, she hesitate a while and replied, u got rubber? no rubber cannot, huh, she's shock when i said i have, no choice she knows she already say it, cannot return liao, but ask for $100, a bit ex, aiyah, never mind lah, my small head already took the control to think. agree and go ahead. she undress and lie down, huh? no bj and straight away do?? ok lah, i'm quite easy going and also dun want to waste time. start the pumping in missionary and kissing, her moan and response is real. her cunt react to my pumping, not bad, at least it's not the pump and go type. she said she prefer to do it in the hotel that can make her feel that it's really making love. when fin, clean up, dress up, pay n go. again she kiss me b4 i left the place. feeling is good.

tatoo
20-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi anmobro, may I know what is Ec and JC? thanks

ika_tomas
20-02-2004, 03:48 PM
And can post the total damages incurred as well?

thanks!

Randi_Candi
21-02-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by tatoo
Hi anmobro, may I know what is Ec and JC? thanks

Duh?
U dunno Edmund Chen - Xiang Yun's ang
U dunno Jackie Chan??
Wakaoz! where have u been hiding for the last 18yrs?

anmolover
21-02-2004, 08:41 AM
east coast road / joo chiat road
massage std price 40/hr
hj ask 4 50, manage to bring down 2 30

notsonewbird
01-03-2004, 12:56 AM
actually name is New X Y.
was there last week.
most are PDMM cmi. cos too old for me.
only one ok looking. unluckily was not assign to her.

be careful in this type of shop.
1st they ask u if u wan scrub. add $10
then ask u if u wan extend time as cannot finish in time. add $20.
KNN i told early early 1 hr why u cannot aga timing?
also dont ask for price. they will quote higher than market price.

this place quite noisy. can hear(and feel, no joke) bus loud loud.
JC/EC got about 20+ massage joints. this one can skip.imho

globetrotter
01-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by notsonewbird
actually name is New X Y.
was there last week.
most are PDMM cmi. cos too old for me.
only one ok looking. unluckily was not assign to her.

be careful in this type of shop.
1st they ask u if u wan scrub. add $10
then ask u if u wan extend time as cannot finish in time. add $20.
KNN i told early early 1 hr why u cannot aga timing?
also dont ask for price. they will quote higher than market price.

this place quite noisy. can hear(and feel, no joke) bus loud loud.
JC/EC got about 20+ massage joints. this one can skip.imho

Actaually this is not a new joint. They used to operate along JC Rd, diagonally opposite the CC, beside a coffee-shop.

Used to patronise old shop, small but cosy, only two massage beds.

Unless management has changed, boss name is Cindy, from NE China. Early 40's PRC, but I do not think she is a PDMM. Has some "backing" of a local Singaporean businessman.

Old place, strictly no hanky panky, but provides good and solid massage - can really feel the difference - if massaged by boss and other girl, Lily.

New place don't know very much. Don't think change very much. Boss lady quite strict.

Innoncent$
01-03-2004, 02:35 PM
USually to get a HJ in JC area is not really difficult. However, to bonk her, at sometime it is very much depend on your luck, look, and her taste.... So, a lot of time this thing happen to this person will not happen to the other person. Again, still luck!

Last year, I had one pdmm and can bonk her... later, there were more trips to Hotel room for 2 hours job... again that is my luck too:D

anmolover
05-03-2004, 05:34 AM
yah, maybe she likes me, the 3rd time i visited, she could recognize me and french me before i went into the cubicle, while i autoroam her, she asked if i brought condom or not, wow, i think she needs sex (or maybe money) more than i do. i said no because i didn't prepare to due to short of cash, she looked disappointed and said for sure cannot do if no condom. i guess i can do her raw if i insists, but dun want lah, better play safe, so just went for hj, she seemed not happy when i paid her, maybe she expect me to f her and pay more.

mlloh
11-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Revived this thread after 2 months.
Went up to 2nd storey. The gal led me to the cubicle. Gal look OK so dun mind her doing the massage. SOP massage. Quite good and relaxing. The best is the sensous touch on the balls and ass hole. Really steam.

She was wearing skirt but my hands were decent all the while. She told me she got formal massage training & the shop only do decent massage blah blah.(as if) Sensing that I m not keen she quickly added that they can satisfy customer's other needs if customer requested. But only limited to shooting areoplane. I was surprised as what she say could be heard at the next cubicle. Later I found out I am the only customer at that time.

Start to attack her bottom. She said must pay money - literally. That really pissed off. I mean if only she had used "tips" instead of money. Really $ face. Sian liao. She again confirmed no other services except hj when I asked for full package. (maybe no chemistry with her). Did not take up hj as really sian.

Name: Sxx Sxx
look: 5
body :5
massage : 6.5
damage $40 for 1 hr
rtf : other gal . saw another chio one around

anmolover
13-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Sxx Sxx is quite $ face. She likes to talk nonsense and sometimes dirty jokes. Her look and massage is fair. body so so, a cup. as said by many bros, whether can do fj or not sometimes depends on whether she likes u or whether familiar with u or not.

cashlove
13-05-2004, 03:03 PM
mlloh and amnolover,

You want to give name, please give proper name. If you do not wish to disclose the name, then said so. Don't Sxx here, xx there.

mr_missile
13-05-2004, 03:38 PM
mlloh and amnolover,
You want to give name, please give proper name. If you do not wish to disclose the name, then said so. Don't Sxx here, xx there.

Woah bro cashlove, relax lah. Bros mlloh and amnolover are just protecting the WL's identity. U should know very well that 'other' people are also looking at what fellow samsters post here. Else sooner or later or these good lobangs will be broken.
If you really need to know the details, u can always make use of the PM function.
Cheers!

anmolover
14-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Woah bro cashlove, relax lah. Bros mlloh and amnolover are just protecting the WL's identity. U should know very well that 'other' people are also looking at what fellow samsters post here. Else sooner or later or these good lobangs will be broken.
If you really need to know the details, u can always make use of the PM function.
Cheers!

exactly, thanks bro mr missle.

Brownbear
14-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Please make sure that you don't bring her in problems. She is such a nice girl.