PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Petain offer Frenching?

skyline_zr34
08-01-2010, 05:11 PM
As above. Do they provide? If so which one?

forex
08-01-2010, 11:58 PM
There's a FRENCH restaurant nearby that offers dinnING. Got queue one leh.

Jokes aside, I think you can read through some FRs which I thought some bros did mentioned or just try the search function.

Cheers.

sub2lady2
09-01-2010, 01:30 AM
It is me who choose not to frenching those girls after realizing they AR dozens of guys everyday :rolleyes: really feel not in the mood for frenching there in PT now:cool:

jacky43
09-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Dear bros, almost go $50 WLs there allows frenching. There is a $30 Mei Ling H14R03 &, Helen H12 i'm afraid Room cannot remember. Do ask about her in H12, Helen is there for yrs many WLs know her.

:)

SallyYoshino
09-01-2010, 04:44 PM
H12R06 MJ is good at frenching but u seriously wanna french?? i always reject frenching coz imagine they french how many guys each day, each week...

phantom010436
09-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Frenching is only for your gf not whore.

alvin36
09-01-2010, 08:48 PM
H12R06 MJ is good at frenching but u seriously wanna french?? i always reject frenching coz imagine they french how many guys each day, each week...

sigh... if think too much... jia lat... :D
I also like frenching... sometimes think of the AR and CIM... also quite scary... but bo bian, when horny, small head control liao :D

fornicator
10-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Frenching is only for your gf not whore.

Hey asshole, if you got nothing good to say, you better shut the fuck up!

How dare you call my darlings "whore"!

Fuck you!

fornicator
10-01-2010, 08:49 AM
It is me who choose not to frenching those girls after realizing they AR dozens of guys everyday :rolleyes: really feel not in the mood for frenching there in PT now:cool:

So you think is only you who realize this is it? Hell, I love frenching my darlings and I also lick & AR them. So please, don't be an asshole and spoil my fun, ok shithead?

One time Diamond told me one customer would spit and wash his mouth every each time he would french her. And all the while during the session the guy never fuck her. Shit, what an asshole!

So, if you think I will get discouraged with frenching and etc., etc. I think not, fuck that shit 'cos I come see my darlings to have a good time and also give them some. Thank you!

fornicator
10-01-2010, 09:03 AM

Well what have we have here, an asshole with a penchant for oral fucking hygene!

Thank you for reminding us about MJ et al that they french dozens of other guys every each fucking day or week, whatever. Fuck that shit 'cos I still want to do frenching and other extras that my mouth and tounge are capable of doing!

So, yes I seriously wanna do frenching. Thank you very much.

And one more thing asshole, if you reject frenching, how you know MJ is good at it? Damn, what a fucking hypocrite!

fornicator
10-01-2010, 09:25 AM
sigh... if think too much... jia lat... :D
I also like frenching... sometimes think of the AR and CIM... also quite scary... but bo bian, when horny, small head control liao :D

Hey Bro, we on same side. Don't think too much, you will grow old.

I agree, when horny small head in control.

Frenching rocks!

skyline_zr34
10-01-2010, 08:37 PM
haha thanks guyz for the info :D

skyline_zr34
10-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Hey Bro, we on same side. Don't think too much, you will grow old.

I agree, when horny small head in control.

Frenching rocks!

+1

Totally agree.. :D

Thanks guyz for ur replies :)

forex
11-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Wow I think recently the weather a bit hot. Keep cool and healthy yah, Lunar New Year coming soon.

I guess it is a matter of personal choice and satisfaction derived..you or the WL.

Nevertheless, it is good to observe good hygiene..the national campaign keep hands clean, you can also take it upon yourself to extend to the asshole.

For me, I never got frenched in PT, only Carol so far is kind enough to give me some pecks. Sigh.

fornicator
11-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Wow I think recently the weather a bit hot. Keep cool and healthy yah, Lunar New Year coming soon.

I guess it is a matter of personal choice and satisfaction derived..you or the WL.

Nevertheless, it is good to observe good hygiene..the national campaign keep hands clean, you can also take it upon yourself to extend to the asshole.

For me, I never got frenched in PT, only Carol so far is kind enough to give me some pecks. Sigh.

Huh? You never get frenched? Are you saying you waiting for WL to french you? Wrong! It is you who should initiate frenching, then you will know if she will give or not. This how I do, I try it hands on and not rely on useless FRs. Because what works for others may not work for you!

forex
11-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Huh? You never get frenched? Are you saying you waiting for WL to french you? Wrong! It is you who should initiate frenching, then you will know if she will give or not. This how I do, I try it hands on and not rely on useless FRs. Because what works for others may not work for you!

Normally after they asked me to lie down, their heads never come above my chest, so how? Grab her head upwards meh :D

Point is I did not get it automatically or as an SOP so sharing this with the rest. I am of course envious of some who had it and do realise it takes some charm or coaxing.

I agree on your "try it ownself" and "what works for others may not work for you".

Cheers.

fornicator
11-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Normally after they asked me to lie down, their heads never come above my chest, so how? Grab her head upwards meh :D

Point is I did not get it automatically or as an SOP so sharing this with the rest. I am of course envious of some who had it and do realise it takes some charm or coaxing.

I agree on your "try it ownself" and "what works for others may not work for you".

Cheers.

No lah! You immediately initiate kissing or frenching right after you give her the money! While the both of you are still standing.

Aiyah! No wonder.

Anyway, up to you lah. Is your money, so it's your move. I will not tell you what to do. We have our own style so on with it then.

Cheers Bro!

fornicator
11-01-2010, 02:08 AM

Cheers.

Furthermore, FYI, frenching is not SOP, ok? It's extra and not all WL will give.

argas
11-01-2010, 09:53 PM
No lah! You immediately initiate kissing or frenching right after you give her the money! While the both of you are still standing.
Cheers Bro!

Thanks bro for the sharing, a good suggestion :D

But serious thinking u may have some linkage with the whores which you maybe not know, why so emotional about those FLs

fornicator
12-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks bro for the sharing, a good suggestion :D

But serious thinking u may have some linkage with the whores which you maybe not know, why so emotional about those FLs

You welcome Bro. No problem about sharing.

But I do got problem when you say "whore", be careful to who you talking to Bro, I'll let you go on this one ok? You don't call my darlings whore, just to make things crystal fucking clear, if you get what I mean.

I am not fucking emotional, ok? Only respect for them WLs because this kind of business is no joke, and I feel it is only right to treat them nicely.

And FYI, my heart is made of solid rock.

Me emotional? Please lah. I go BL to fuck and have extra fun, end of story!

argas
12-01-2010, 10:46 AM
And FYI, my heart is made of solid rock.

Saw you said in another thread that you fucked a PT girl for 2 years, your heart not so solid la, or that girl pressed your hot button :D:D

Anyway I will not french those girls, think of them AR so many guys really can not do ...

forex
12-01-2010, 10:58 AM

Aiyah! No wonder.

Anyway, up to you lah. Is your money, so it's your move. I will not tell you what to do. We have our own style so on with it then.

Cheers Bro!

Thks for the tip. Maybe I watched movies in the past where WLs always tell customers no kissing/stay away from the mouth so I can accept. And with a cigarette breath, I can understand if they don't.

At a cataput stone throw away, those offer listerine or ask you to wash mouth so you know can, want or not up to you.

Anyway, will test out your suggestion hee hee hee.

bikers84
12-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Pat is a hardcore invader of the lips... :cool:

fornicator
12-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Thks for the tip. Maybe I watched movies in the past where WLs always tell customers no kissing/stay away from the mouth so I can accept. And with a cigarette breath, I can understand if they don't.

At a cataput stone throw away, those offer listerine or ask you to wash mouth so you know can, want or not up to you.

Anyway, will test out your suggestion hee hee hee.

Alamak! Pretty Woman ah? He-he. Is just movie, you don't believe ok.

When frenching you should do it with authority, make the WL feel your intentions that you really want it. If the WL refuse or say don't want, then that is different story. You don't force her and you don't say to her, "how come others can?".

Good luck Bro.

fornicator
12-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Pat is a hardcore invader of the lips... :cool:

For you, yes maybe. But not for me, no. I try to initiate frenching but she turn away from me. Some more she only do BJ, no AR, no licking pussy and no sucking of nipples, and all for $50 per shot.

RTF? Not for me! Sorry.

Fat Fatt
13-01-2010, 02:31 AM
For you, yes maybe. But not for me, no. I try to initiate frenching but she turn away from me. Some more she only do BJ, no AR, no licking pussy and no sucking of nipples, and all for $50 per shot.

RTF? Not for me! Sorry.

Hi bro, Pat charges SGD 40 nowadays with so much competition around. true that she dont allow licking pussy, nipples.

jacky43
13-01-2010, 09:25 AM
Dear bros, going thru this threads i think some bros love frenching stuffs. Let me recall, all this yrs i think coming to aggressive love making, bonking as we called, the above WL is 1of the best. Infact, i think Kathy is better than Pat & Violet. Why? She is fierce got into the mood, so to speak.

There r some FRs on her, but let me remind u i also wrote threads of her. 2times 4yrs ago, i think her CDs r special, so be cautious but if u try, do not talk about it. (We all understand, this wesbite is not for WLs & FLs).

Kathy, more suitable for bros with dicks that r circumcised, cause i think her CD can tie around our dicks. Other than this, i can suggest maybe HJ, BJ, frenching of course, she is on par with Pat. However, $50 exclude FJ, i think no way.

fornicator
13-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Hi bro, Pat charges SGD 40 nowadays with so much competition around. true that she dont allow licking pussy, nipples.

Not for me Bro, she take $50 from me and I don't know why. Last time (and maybe not ever) I RTF was 30 Nov. 2009, all the while other Bros saying she charge $40, so I try.

Previously before she went off for 1 month leave she charge me $50, but when I read that you guys pay $40, I was like, wait a minute.....this ain't right?! Well, whatever, no more Pat for me, she's all yours, knock yourself out!

Cheers Bro!

argas
13-01-2010, 09:32 AM

She charges me $50 also, no BBBj No frenching, others OK. Now with so many $50 choice, will not rtf her.:cool:

Maybe bro Fat Fatt can talk to her and advise her to expand her service offering portfolio hehe :D She is still attractive :D

mobilephone
24-01-2010, 11:23 AM
frenching after they CIM wif custy b4 u?

hmmm

Fat Fatt
25-01-2010, 12:26 PM
She charges me $50 also, no BBBj No frenching, others OK. Now with so many $50 choice, will not rtf her.:cool:

Maybe bro Fat Fatt can talk to her and advise her to expand her service offering portfolio hehe :D She is still attractive :D

I guess then i am her long time regular.... maybe more than 5 yrs already, then there was Jac in Petain to compete with her. Perhaps thats why she still maintain different svc stds for different pple.

kain78
25-01-2010, 01:44 PM
frenching is not a SOP ...one of the WL i freq only allow frenching after my 6-8 visit to her?? although there are a few who will french on first or second visit .. :D

sporelover
25-01-2010, 05:10 PM
frenching is not a SOP ...one of the WL i freq only allow frenching after my 6-8 visit to her?? although there are a few who will french on first or second visit .. :D
Bros....you can look for Carol in H7..the first room on the right...I just bonked her last Sat...I had not bonked her before...we did frenched during mating...

Sporelover.

forex
26-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Bros....you can look for Carol in H7..the first room on the right...I just bonked her last Sat...I had not bonked her before...we did frenched during mating...

Sporelover.

Must have had a stary stary night.

Cheers.

sporelover
27-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Must have had a stary stary night.

Cheers.
si..bei..song lah bro !!

Sporelover.

kragb
28-01-2010, 09:30 AM

Sporelover.

Hi Bro..

Mus be becos' of ur comments tat i saw a brudder waiting for bloddy long outside her room at H7 yest.

Frenching is dependent on the WL's feel. It touches their inner being, thus most of them are quite protective.

Anyway, think is better not ot use the word "mate".. too bestia feel lah!

Angielover
28-01-2010, 04:01 PM
I had a session with Pat at house 16 yesterday. She offered her mouth while doing it with her, instantly I know she wants to french and soon we were doing it. She recognised that I am her regular, I had never french her last time, just kissing of lips only. She was very warm and friendly. I believe you have to be a regular in order to french the WL but not all WL offer frenching.

sporelover
28-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi Bro..

Mus be becos' of ur comments tat i saw a brudder waiting for bloddy long outside her room at H7 yest.

Frenching is dependent on the WL's feel. It touches their inner being, thus most of them are quite protective.

Anyway, think is better not ot use the word "mate".. too bestia feel lah!
Hi to all bros,

I had found 1 more gal that can french....I did that yesterday..her name is Joey...formerly from Geylang..

sorry bros...I didnt take note of the house and room no BUT...her room is the most unique I had seen in Petain...her bed is like in a tunnel...beside a large mirror...very nice sia...$50 bucks...

Lastly, thanks for bros who had upped me..let me know who u r and I will upp u back..

Sporelover.

jacky43
28-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Hi to all bros,

I had found 1 more gal that can french....I did that yesterday..her name is Joey...formerly from Geylang..

sorry bros...I didnt take note of the house and room no BUT...her room is the most unique I had seen in Petain...her bed is like in a tunnel...beside a large mirror...very nice sia...$50 bucks...

Lastly, thanks for bros who had upped me..let me know who u r and I will upp u back..

Sporelover.

Joey H12 R15, i was the1who post a thread for her. Yes! bros did indicate she be back in the middle of Jan. I also recalled a bro wrote Joey is rather SOP, i think too but, 1st session with her, cause i told her might create her thread. She maybe gave above average std.

However, a new princess i think for her OL looks, i also gave her a cute cute award for the BL academy 09.

superfox
28-01-2010, 05:31 PM
So far for me only Pat from H3 got Frenching for $40 .all depend on thier mood forsuch service .

kain78
29-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Hi to all bros,

Sporelover.

saw the room when i walk past was actually thinking of going in to try hehe but in the end ended at house 2 r2 :D

BBlick
30-01-2010, 11:39 AM

Sporelover.

Carol H7R11 right, her services is quite good, and her looks dept also very attractive to me :D