PDA

View Full Version : Newbie seeking advice

randomness99
05-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Dear all,

I am new to SBF and have been following the threads here for awhile, but never really got down to posting much. I am not looking for points or trying to solicit any business, am just trying to seek some advice from the more experienced members here.

I am a pretty successful executive in my late twenties, and am an above-average looking guy. Due to my heavy work schedule, I don't really have time to go dating but would like to look for opportunity to meet girls who are willing to have a good time together with no strings attached. I know that there is the "professional services" option but that's not the type of girl who I am looking for.

As I am pretty shy when talking to girls, I find it difficult to chat up new girls or befriend them. Does anyone have good advice on where / how I should approach this or know of places where girls are friendlier / more open to hanging out with single eligible guys?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Marc

loneyheart
05-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Bro may be u should post in Matter Of Hearts

But I dou so u will get a positive ans... SBF is all abt SEX
No $$$ No Honey
All gals in SBF only Money Talk

Hope u find true love some where else:cool:

Cheonging101
05-01-2010, 12:15 PM
As I am pretty shy when talking to girls, I find it difficult to chat up new girls or befriend them. Does anyone have good advice on where / how I should approach this or know of places where girls are friendlier / more open to hanging out with single eligible guys?

Sounds like a bro from all-boys-school. :D

Sad to inform you that there are NO places in SG where girls would be friendlier. More drunk probably. :p

You could try joining social events for singles but I can bet my cock 'n balls that the girls there would be more shy than you lor. :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
05-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a bro from all-boys-school. :D

Sad to inform you that there are NO places in SG where girls would be friendlier. More drunk probably. :p

You could try joining social events for singles but I can bet my cock 'n balls that the girls there would be more shy than you lor. :rolleyes:

Bro, steady hor, me and alot more bros all from all boys school and never had problem wif getting pussies...NOT PAID types lol.......my generalise leh

Dear all,

I am new to SBF and have been following the threads here for awhile, but never really got down to posting much. I am not looking for points or trying to solicit any business, am just trying to seek some advice from the more experienced members here.

I am a pretty successful executive in my late twenties, and am an above-average looking guy. Due to my heavy work schedule, I don't really have time to go dating but would like to look for opportunity to meet girls who are willing to have a good time together with no strings attached. I know that there is the "professional services" option but that's not the type of girl who I am looking for.

Marc

Dear Marc, your 1st para shud be an advert of you in a net dating site...here post like that, errrr, kinda off la.......
Since you young exec, no time to date, means you must have $$$$$ dunno how or where to spend rite??????
You got libido but no hole to release rite and you wan no strings attached rite????
But you say professional service is what you not looking for rite?????

You say u shy shy boy when you see char bors rite.......
Worry not, you've come to the rite place

1) Go Geyland, find the streetwalkers, nope they aint professionals, they're amateurs
2) Go KTV, find gals to keep you company and have a ball
3) Go HFJ hang flowers on the gals on stage

Above 3, you dun even need to move from your chair, all the CUNTS there will come and chat you up instead.

There you go, have fun ya........last, nothing is free in this world hor, even wanna a fulltime FB still got some investment involved!!!!!!!!

colins
05-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Last I heard there is this ktv place at lorong 7 or 8 where the moment you enter your own private room, 30-40 girls enter with you. It doesn't really matter if you are an executive in your 20s or ahpek in your 60s, much less about how you look. They are definitely friendly and open wide and big. ;)

HCKing
06-01-2010, 12:41 AM
TS i think u may belongs to the 有色无胆 ( got guts to beo but no guts to jio ) category. the 1st thing u should do is to throw all the bedroom thoughts into the air when u start to friend a lady and think of her as a mere friend only. dont worry too much abt how she will evaluate yr buaya skill, whether will u be an andy lau in her eyes, whether yr car big enough for her liking or not cos like i said, mere friend only nia. just chat with her casually like a normal friend and get to knw her more. look at those successful sales ppl, majority of them will not sit down and talk sales or try hard to impress on their 1st client appointment. they will try to build rapport and 'get to knw' their clients 1st, esp so if the clients are ladies. if u can do that the lady will naturally feel more at ease with yr company and intimacy will be just a matter of time. patience is the key bro. as for where u can go and pick up friendly girls easily like what other bros have advised u can go any ktv open yr fat wallet big big and u will get yr 'friendliness' very easily. :D

there's a saying that goes if u laugh the world laugh with u, if u cry, u cry alone. so in order for girls ( WL aside ) to be friendly towards u and like u, u must be a friendly and likeable character 1st.

Kesame
06-01-2010, 01:08 AM
No Strings Attached, do u mean u just wan to find one-night stand? as some people have said above, go to Night Clubs and u can choose the girl u like to pei u, go have fun, pay $ and next day forget abt her. go to GL oso can, find one u like, go up for 1 hour and forget abt her the next day. or try going clubbing and fish for some prawn or sotongs :)

Cheonging101
06-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Bro, steady hor, me and alot more bros all from all boys school and never had problem wif getting pussies...NOT PAID types lol.......my generalise leh

Bro, I also all-boys' school leh. Tend to attract unwanted attention from the ah-guas in my school. :D

Hair stand, man. But I think quite funny. I met one sibei chio post-op LB in CV a few year's back and I think "she" was one of those ah guas in my alma-mater. Got "her" to give me a blow. :p

3) Go HFJ hang flowers on the gals on stage

Wah! No. 3 damn ex leh.:rolleyes:

TS i think u may belongs to the 有色无胆 ( got guts to beo but no guts to jio ) category.

Hokkien is call "wu lan bo ji". :D

Super White
06-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Marc, until you muster up enough courage to approach the girl who could be your wife, someone will be taking your place in their cunt.

Stop whinnying like a pussy and grow a pair of balls for fucks sake.

simple2kee
06-01-2010, 05:07 PM
I am a pretty successful executive in my late twenties, and am an above-average looking guy.

TS, really? not blowng trumpet? :D

etct88
06-01-2010, 05:54 PM
TS, really? not blowng trumpet? :D

I remember, in my younger school days, join the brass band. Was told, don't blow trumpet, bad for your balls.............:rolleyes::p:D

see see only
06-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Last I heard there is this ktv place at lorong 7 or 8 where the moment you enter your own private room, 30-40 girls enter with you. It doesn't really matter if you are an executive in your 20s or ahpek in your 60s, much less about how you look. They are definitely friendly and open wide and big.

Exactly where arr.....???????? :eek: wowwowoww

:D BTW Bro colins, seldom see you joke joke lei ....

TS, a frog in the well will always be one, if by asking and no action it is not going to help. Unless it hop out of the well & go take a look outside by itself :)

So try a few more places, you will be able to find a handful of places that suit you :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-01-2010, 08:07 PM
I am a pretty successful executive in my late twenties, and am an above-average looking guy.

girls who are willing to have a good time together with no strings attached.

"professional services" option but that's not the type of girl who I am looking for.

I am pretty shy when talking to girls, I find it difficult to chat up new girls or befriend them.

Given your case, it's quite tough. Nowadays based on satistics and numbers indication, there are lot of young, successful, earning 6K (somemore!!) and (surprisely!!) all claimed to be also above-average looking guys having difficulties in finding girlfriends. In addition, you want no string attached, don't cost money, proactive and pretty types..sign...sign...tough..tough...You need to be at least Very Good Looking or With An Attitude to compete, above average looks just won't do...if you just want to stand all night waiting for girls to chat you up, even if you're lucky enough, you will fumble through the whole conversation as you are shy type.

colins
06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Exactly where arr.....???????? wowwowoww

:D BTW Bro colins, seldom see you joke joke lei ....

TS, a frog in the well will always be one, if by asking and no action it is not going to help. Unless it hop out of the well & go take a look outside by itself

So try a few more places, you will be able to find a handful of places that suit you :rolleyes:

Forgotten which lorong, only can remember it is next to a fruitstall. They never know there will be competition upstairs where the papaya are always bigger and rounder. hahaha...

Come on I also want to appear younger la. Joking helps to liven up dead cells. ;)

Castrol
06-01-2010, 11:46 PM

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Marc

bro, just ask those 3 aunt 6 granny to introduce a new girl for you lah... :D

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Given your case, it's quite tough. Nowadays based on satistics and numbers indication, there are lot of young, successful, earning 6K (somemore!!) and (surprisely!!) all claimed to be also above-average looking guys having difficulties in finding girlfriends. In addition, you want no string attached, don't cost money, proactive and pretty types..sign...sign...tough..tough...You need to be at least Very Good Looking or With An Attitude to compete, above average looks just won't do...if you just want to stand all night waiting for girls to chat you up, even if you're lucky enough, you will fumble through the whole conversation as you are shy type.

You said everything rite bro but you missed out 1 very important detail!!!!!
FROM A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY!!!!!!! lolzzzzzzzzzz

slider_72
07-01-2010, 08:38 AM
I suppose TS can try hanging out at RGPS, St Margaret Primary, and the likes. They are quite friendly and easy to make friends with, and the best part, they don't care whether you are rich or poor, handsome or fugly. If you hang out with them long enough, they might allow you to play 5 stones with them.

Cheonging101
07-01-2010, 10:41 AM
I suppose TS can try hanging out at RGPS, St Margaret Primary, and the likes. They are quite friendly and easy to make friends with, and the best part, they don't care whether you are rich or poor, handsome or fugly. If you hang out with them long enough, they might allow you to play 5 stones with them.

Bro, really arh? I thought that only works in the 80s. :p

Anyway, I thought you prefer to hang outside KTV? :D

slider_72
07-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Bro, really arh? I thought that only works in the 80s. :p

Anyway, I thought you prefer to hang outside KTV? :D

No man, that's not me. I need to be home and in bed by 9:30 pm to catch up on my beauty sleep. At 9:30 pm, the KTV mei meis barely started work.

Besides, I'd rather stay home in bed and read Snow White and the 7 Vertically Challenged Male Persons.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2010, 01:29 PM
I suppose TS can try hanging out at RGPS, St Margaret Primary, and the likes. They are quite friendly and easy to make friends with....

Can also try hanging out around UWC if you prefer going international. :D

goodpartner
08-01-2010, 01:28 AM
... just trying to seek some advice from the more experienced members here.

Does anyone have good advice on where / how I should approach this or know of places where girls are friendlier / more open to hanging out with single eligible guys?

You've cum to the right place to look for advice! (no pun intended)

This is where you've learn and find out all about getting laid and buy short time affection from pros and FL. With your financial ability and looks, pros and FL will fall for you easily - take the opportunity as paid lessons to sharpen your skills at in chatting up girls.

Of coz, arm yourself by learning from all the sad-fuck stories here so as to remain in control during your "training" here.

Then when you're ab, go back to the real world and apply your skills with the earned confidence in relating to the members of opposite sex.

Good luck :D

mg8888
13-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Use the ctcs here and train urself to perform better in bed .

A successful marriage needs good sex life and money :p