PDA

View Full Version : Pre-cum? Condom Tear?

trixsta
15-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Anyone encounter before that u made ur gf pregnant with ur pre-cum? or when using condom.. tot condom wont tear.. then u cum inside.... then actually condom tear liao... cui.... anyone encounter before ? sperm really so power u cum above the pubic area.. it will swim in meh ?

CheoNemo
22-02-2004, 11:38 AM
My fren has an experience that during sex with her bf, the condom tear and they dunno until after her bf ejaculated inside her. she was so anxious after that cos they were doing it during her "fertile" period. luckily, she bought a pregnancy test kit from watson and tested negative.

anyway, my fren say that time her bf used durex condom. I tot that durex shd be the safest around...why still can break? any comments anyone?

tengkokkok
22-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Condoms are not 100% safe if rough play is involved. I'd reckon that your friend's bf was a l'il too rough.

facial
22-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by CheoNemo
My fren has an experience that during sex with her bf, the condom tear and they dunno until after her bf ejaculated inside her. she was so anxious after that cos they were doing it during her "fertile" period. luckily, she bought a pregnancy test kit from watson and tested negative.

anyway, my fren say that time her bf used durex condom. I tot that durex shd be the safest around...why still can break? any comments anyone?

He did not put it on correctly.

The rubber rubbing against rubber can cause it to break.

fun4evergood
22-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by CheoNemo

[1] ur gf hole too tight....too much friction.
[2] her bf too violent
[3] incorrect way of wearing
[4] when wearing, accidently torn the condom
[5] her bf can endure and not cum within 1/2 hour... so continuous bonking will cause wear and tear....

:D

Feli
23-02-2004, 08:58 PM
[6]TOO LONG FINGERNAILS!!!!!!
[7] TOO DRY!!

Originally posted by fun4evergood
[1] ur gf hole too tight....too much friction.
[2] her bf too violent
[3] incorrect way of wearing
[4] when wearing, accidently torn the condom
[5] her bf can endure and not cum within 1/2 hour... so continuous bonking will cause wear and tear....

:D

fun4evergood
23-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Feli
[6]TOO LONG FINGERNAILS!!!!!!
[7] TOO DRY!!

[8] expired condom
[9] bj till break

XiaoHoUzi83
24-02-2004, 01:23 AM
[8] expired condom
[9] bj till break

[10] Pirated condoms?

newyorker88
26-02-2004, 10:57 AM
There are many reasons why condoms break, like many brothers mention above.

Use of petroluem gels can lead to breakage in condoms as well. Try liquid base lubricants.

afterall, condoms may not be 100% safe, but never use 2 at a time, the chances that they break are even greater when rubber rubs against each other.

newyorker88
26-02-2004, 10:58 AM
[8] expired condom
[9] bj till break

Hahhaha, BJ until break? never heard of it. The gal chew the rubber like chewing gums? Must be painful for the guy loh! :D

WanYing
26-02-2004, 11:01 AM
actually the worse is those tiny holes created by handling with long fingernails.. especially those who likes to buy those very thin type for more "feel " one

trixsta
10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
wah cum inside there still wont pregnant ah? now my gf dont let me do with her anymore coz of condom break.. and scare of pregnant

thaigers
10-03-2004, 10:04 PM
I had sex with a cat 40 last week. pump and pump and feel a bit dry liao but she didnt put KY. dont care lah...then finally cummed and inside. When pull out, she saw the condom break. KNN when i examine the condom, no sperm, must have cummed inside her liao. She not scared. But KNN i am the one who scared. Thoughts of getting diseases entered my mind......

I know its no point going to DSC at this point in time as there is usually an incubation period.... Probably will go in 2 months time.......

fun4evergood
11-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
I had sex with a cat 40 last week. pump and pump and feel a bit dry liao but she didnt put KY. dont care lah...then finally cummed and inside. When pull out, she saw the condom break. KNN when i examine the condom, no sperm, must have cummed inside her liao. She not scared. But KNN i am the one who scared. Thoughts of getting diseases entered my mind......

I know its no point going to DSC at this point in time as there is usually an incubation period.... Probably will go in 2 months time.......

.............. wish u have a clean health......... :)

thaigers
11-03-2004, 01:14 PM
.............. wish u have a clean health......... :)

you knn dont make me scared leh......anyway, after the condom tear incident, i revisited this cat 40 chick and she also use better condoms liao hahahah...last time is no brand one, now use Durex one...... :p

Wvalentine
14-03-2004, 11:00 PM
COndoms usually breaks/tears if its not worn properly. Meaning- constant pounding during copulation causes the air bubbles formed at the tip of the condom to overcome the elasticity. Just bear in mind to check if theres air being formed initially before copulation.

Manafacuring error goes down to less then 99.99%.

cheers

newyorker88
15-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Condoms not used properly....

Of course, need to teach some youngersters to use properly.

FOr those who want to ask how to use it properly

1. When Your dick stands up, put the condom over your dick and roll it down. Cover the whole dick.

2. Leave some space at the tip of your dick to allow semem later.
procece and ram

3. After you finish, remember to USE YOUR HAND TO HOLD ON TO IT when taking your dick out of the cunt.

4. Dispose it.

THis is for those who are asking how to use it properly.

School holidays is here....

cheongkid
15-03-2004, 02:53 PM
http://www.durex.com/my/template/education_howtoUse.htm

spinelli10
06-04-2004, 09:47 PM
actually pre cum is quite hard to kenna right..at time i got pre cum,wear condom always wear sala,so turn around and wear.tink sure kenna some precum..eh...how to tell for sure huh??which side is correct

cheongkid
06-04-2004, 10:10 PM
actually pre cum is quite hard to kenna right..at time i got pre cum,wear condom always wear sala,so turn around and wear.tink sure kenna some precum..eh...how to tell for sure huh??which side is correct
me also encountered that a few times before. sometimes too kan cheong so put on wrong way. before putting it on, ensure that the rolled side is facing upwards (in the direction of the teat) so that you can roll it down fully.

fugitivezzz
06-04-2004, 11:00 PM

usually if u put it on the wrong way, u most prob cant roll it down wan wat...

wanderer23
06-04-2004, 11:13 PM

Dun you all think that with your GF it's better to do raw and then ejaculate outside instead of wearing condom and being afraid that the condom might tear? I mean it's 100% safe ejaculating outside instead of 99% safe using condom right? Of course the matter of control also also be taken into consideration. You know yourself when you're going to cum just pull it out before you do.

newyorker88
06-04-2004, 11:15 PM
usually if u put it on the wrong way, u most prob cant roll it down wan wat...

Ya, if u put it the wrong side, u cannot roll it down. As for Pre cum, dont put on the condom after u screw a while, u cannot control it, maybe some brothers may? Put it on before u put ur dick in. :p

Blue_gal
07-04-2004, 01:10 AM
Anyone encounter before that u made ur gf pregnant with ur pre-cum? or when using condom.. tot condom wont tear.. then u cum inside.... then actually condom tear liao... cui.... anyone encounter before ? sperm really so power u cum above the pubic area.. it will swim in meh ?
PRE CUM can get pregnant meh? got "swimmer" in the PER CUM meh? possiable?

SaFe
07-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Dun you all think that with your GF it's better to do raw and then ejaculate outside instead of wearing condom and being afraid that the condom might tear? I mean it's 100% safe ejaculating outside instead of 99% safe using condom right? Of course the matter of control also also be taken into consideration. You know yourself when you're going to cum just pull it out before you do.

100% safe ejaculating outside!!?? :( Your pre-cum contain thousands, if not millions, of sperm... During thrusting, u only need one sperm (much less than one drop of pre-cum) to get in to strike jackpot.

Want 100% safe method? DON'T DO :D

spinelli10
07-04-2004, 07:00 PM
100% safe ejaculating outside!!?? :( Your pre-cum contain thousands, if not millions, of sperm... During thrusting, u only need one sperm (much less than one drop of pre-cum) to get in to strike jackpot.

all these while for years,tch wood!!i nv tio leh with pre-cum..though still worried.when ya pull out,the end side can go either way,so in the dark,hard to see la...dun ask me do in the light wow lau

Cupid77
07-04-2004, 07:47 PM

bro, pre-cum and sperm is 2 different thing. if yr body never release sperm, got pre-cum also won't ger the ger pregnant.

Yes, condom will tear if U r too rough and too BIG and the cunt isn't wet enough......

If U cum on pubic area, just made sure that the sperm dun drip into the hole loh.

Cupid77
07-04-2004, 07:50 PM

I encountered that last month.........same issue.......in such case, go see doc after the session and get morning after pills. That will settle it most of the time. but remember that need to see doc within 72 hour.......or else........ :D

Cupid77
07-04-2004, 07:51 PM
[8] expired condom
[9] bj till break

huh?? bj till break?? U sure? can meh?? :confused:

Durkheim
07-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Of coz can bj til break....you forgot the teeth element? :D

cheongkid
07-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Of coz can bj til break....you forgot the teeth element? :D
ya, with braces... :D

wanderer23
07-04-2004, 10:05 PM

Cannot lah bro I have a High Sex Drive cannot dun do.... only can control ejaculation come outside cos i like to do it raw with my GF.

SaFe
08-04-2004, 12:13 AM
Cannot lah bro I have a High Sex Drive cannot dun do.... only can control ejaculation come outside cos i like to do it raw with my GF.

I only suggested DUN DO cos u wan 100% safe. I was just trying to highlight to u, withdrawal method is certainly not 100% safe as u indicated. There are alot of factors involved that will increase the risks:

1. u cum before (during bbbj) and then continue second round with fcuk job
2. u hav e tendency to leak
3. u cannot control ur ejaculation

All these and some other factors etc etc etc that we may not be aware of would keep increasing the risks of hitting jackpot even with withdrawal method.

During my young and horny days, I also do it raw with all my ex-gfs all the time. I had been lucky but not some of my other friends. Understand the risks well and be prepared to handle the consequences that cums with the fun... Happy bonking :D